Let's Party LA Entertainment Reviews

71 | Studio City, CA

71 Reviews for Let's Party LA Entertainment

Gabrielle · Married on 09/04/2015

Brian is amazing. We've had him at every event since I was young. From birthdays, New Years parties, and in 2015 our wedding! He is so much fun and always makes the party. We recommend him to any of our friends that ask about DJs. He's the best there is!!!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Gabrielle! I was so honored that you asked me to DJ your wedding. After many years of Dj'ing all your family events -- including your Sweet 16 party it was a pleasure! You are an amazing dancer and I loved all your friends and family! Thanks. All the best! Bryan

Tina · Married on 07/12/2015

Bryan is amazing and was so kind, supportive and FUN to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a bit of a performance wedding. Bryan had lots of cues and had to handle a surprise ballerina performance another performance by a drag queen and our friends surprising us with a wedding flash mob. He handled all of this with a perfection and a smile. Our guests danced the ENTIRE night. I received 3 calls already asking for his # and my guests kept writing and saying they hadn't danced that much in years. Bryan is 5 STARS all the way! Tina Banchero

Sent on 10/14/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Tina!!! Thanks so much for all the kind words. I truly enjoyed sharing this most special day with both of you! And you had an amazing crew of dancers ready to party! So much fun! Cheers. Bryan

April · Married on 06/19/2015

Bryan Chesters is the best dj around! He provides good quality music and makes any event fun and memorable. He knows how to get the people hyped up and dancing all night long! You are sured to have the best time with Bryan as your dj.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much April for the kind words! I loved DJ'ing your wedding and was so happy your Mom put us in contact with one another. What an amazing time! I wish you both an lifetime of happiness! Cheers. Bryan

Marco · Married on 03/28/2015

We could not have asked for a better DJ. Bryan was a total pro from our first meeting to the big day. He took our musical choices and kept all the music in keeping with the theme of our wedding, and- most importantly- he kept the party going until the very end. Even with a room full of professional musicians, we received nothing but praise for Bryan. Don't think of him as simply a DJ, but as a musical curator for your wedding. We could not recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Marco! Thanks so much for the great review! I had such a great time Dj'ing your wedding. What an incredible night! And I loved all your music choices! Cheers. Bryan

Mike · Married on 01/03/2015

I had the good fortune to have Bryan DJ and emcee my wedding a few weeks ago, and he literally could not have been any better. Not only was the entire process so smooth and easy, the event itself went off without a hitch largely due to how prepared and flexible he was.

This is because Bryan CARES.

Bryan isn't there to be your DJ. He is there to elevate your experience and the experience of your guests. He is professional, kind, fun, and flexible. He is so easy to work with, and he went out of hsi way to be accommodating to requests and changes. He went so far above and beyond what was expected--from supplying high tech lights to accommodating very specific difficult to find song requests. And the smile never left his face for a second.

He has such positive energy that it is impossible not to have an amazing time at an event he is involved in. He put such a lovely personal touch on every aspect of the process, from initial meetings to set up to the end of the event.

I cannot imagine having any other DJ at my wedding. He was perfect, and any event would be lucky to have him.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Mike - thanks so much for the great review!!! I loved DJ'ing your wedding and you and Eric were such a joy to work with! I loved all your music choices - especially all the Beyonce! And what an amazing venue - love the Oviatt Penthouse! All the best- Bryan

Bryan was wonderful to work with! He was so flexible with our requests & he was great at reading the moment and playing music to match. After my fiance's parent's speech (with USC references) he played the school's fight song. When my Texas family was on the dance floor he kept the country music going. He gave us the perfect soundtrack to our special day!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!!! I had such a great time Dj'ing your wedding at one of my favorite venues. Your friends & family were amazing and I loved all the requests! Cheers. Bryan

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Brian is a pro. Since my wedding I have recommended him to several engaged couples and other event DJ seekers. He is sweet, professional, smart, funny, etc. (all positive). He is not only the best DJ but a great MC. He knows how to get people on the dance floor and never leave. That was my number one request and also a challenge. My husband is 15 years older than me so we needed to keep all ages entertained. Not only did he succeed he made my wedding unforgettable. It says so much that people still tell me how amazing my wedding was. I have zero complaints. You are missing out if you don't book Brian for your event.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Leah- Thanks so much! I loved working with you and Ted! Loved the Beatles, loved the wide range of music tastes you both have -- and I had a GREAT TIME!!! Thanks so much for asking me to Dj your wedding! Best. Bryan
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/16/2013

I used Bryan for an event I threw this past November. He was absolutely amazing professional and fun. It was for a charity event where we ended up raising way more than we projected. I am saying it was because the party was so fun due to the amazing music and the dance floor always being full. I love working with Bryan as he brings his A GAME every time and so easy to be with. I have thrown many events for the networks I am with and will always choose Bryan as he gets the party going.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Natalie! Always love DJ'ing your weddings & events. You always have everything organized & planned so well that it makes my job a lot easier. Look forward to collaborating on many more events in the upcoming years!!! You're the best!

Brian was amazing at my wedding! He got everybody up and dancing, great hosting!! Super friendly with all of my guests everybody complimented on his skills. I had a hard time picking music but he was able to reccomend and put together an awesome playlist that appealed to everyone! Made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Tara · Married on 10/20/2013

Bryan Chester of Let's Party L.A. was one of the main highlights of my wedding day. He not only D.J.'d my wedding event, he helped to insure that everything was timed just right as I did not have a wedding planner. The music was fantastic. From the time I walked down the isle to the standards we enjoyed at dinner. Every one and I mean every one danced the night away. He is a music man extraordinaire and has such a vast knowledge that is sure to please the most discerning of music pallets. He is also one of the most comfortable people to collaborate with on a day that you will remember a lifetime.

Sent on 10/26/2013

JM · Married on 08/30/2013

Brian was my wedding DJ in August 2013. Always responsive, always professional, always so happy and wonderful to be around. He went above and beyond -- showing up extra early and throwing in some goodies to make sure it was a great time for everyone. He's become a friend and I've recommended him to others who have hired him for their weddings, as well. I couldn't imagine having a better wedding day. DJ is key to any event, especially a wedding. I would hire him again and again.

Emily · Married on 06/07/2013

Bryan was the DJ for my wedding in June of 2013. His music and his presence really made my wedding. He was perfect, picked great music everyone could love and dance to. My entire family loved him for his fun personality. You can really tell he loves what he does. I could not have asked for a better DJ, and I was beyond blown away with the excellent service he provided for all of us. I highly highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or a DJ of any kind. He's just GREAT.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Angela · Married on 07/07/2012

My sister-in-law used Bryan as her DJ for her wedding 5 years before my wedding. She insisted that I meet with him. Out of the 5 total DJ's that I interviewed, Bryan was by far the best in every aspect . . . personality, reliability, flexibility, service, quality, value, etc. I would recommend Bryan to anyone and everyone. He is a lot of fun and had everyone’s attention at my wedding. <3 Angela Baker

Sent on 04/07/2015

Julie · Married on 01/22/2009

Bryan Chesters, of Let's Party LA Entertainment, has blown me away at several events where he was the DJ extraordinaire. The quality of his sound system, his choice of music played at just the right moment created a lively, cheerful and energetic atmosphere sending even the most sedentary folks on to the dance floor in droves. Bryan you know how to lift the crowd!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2008

I am a wedding coordinator and have worked with Bryan on a few weddings. He is FABULOUS!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/13/2007

Bryan DJ'd our wedding back in October 2007, and to this day we still keep in touch with him and recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for an event. He is not only reliable, professional, and skilled at what he does, but he's just an all around great person. My wife and I felt like Bryan really listened to the vibe that we wanted to create, and then confidently and comfortably made that happen, without being over-bearing (as I've felt like some DJ's have done at other weddings we've been to). Still have great memories from that day, and Bryan was a big part of that.

Sent on 04/08/2015

S. · Married on 08/07/2005

I've witnessed Bryan in action numerous times - entertaining an entire middle school, pumping up the crowd at several teen parties, and making memories for at least four weddings. (After he DJ'd my wedding, all my friends snagged his card!) He not only provided the entire sound system and playlist for the pre-wedding and ceremony music, he transitioned smoothly into the reception - managing the older attendees somewhat random requests, mixing the tracks in seamlessly with Top 40 faves. Fun, energetic, professional, I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Claire · Married on 09/22/2007

Bryan was the best!!! I got his name from a friend and couldn't have been happier with his easy-going, yet totally professional attitude. He met with my husband and me, took our suggestions and blended them with his own. Together we were able to put together a complete evening full of great music. I truly considered him to be essential for the timing of the entire event and he set the pace and mood of our whole day. Once all the planning was set, I was completely at ease knowing Bryan would pull it off. Most of all, I couldn't believe the value of his service and the deal we got. Truly reasonable.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Brooke · Married on 10/02/2005

Brian Chesters MADE my wedding back in 2004 (the calendar above only goes back to 2005). He was the utmost professional through the entire process -- from meeting with my fiance and I prior to the wedding to get to know us and discuss the music selection, to delivering a top-notch performance on the big day. He brings so much class and personality to the event. Really adapts to the bride/groom. In fact, I had SO much fun at my wedding that I ignored all of my guests in the ballroom and NEVER left the dance floor. I made them come to me. :) That's all due to Mr. Chesters. Book him now. You will treasure that decision!

Kathy · Married on 05/03/2008

We used Bryan for our wedding back in 2008, and he made our reception the best party ever. He also acted as MC for the entire reception, which saved us a lot of money! We had made a huge list of music we liked, and he got it all in...playing the slower stuff during dinner and cranking it up for the dancing without missing a beat. Our friends still say that our wedding was one of the most fun they've ever been to, and several of our friends used Bryan themselves for their weddings. Bryan is a professional above all and will do whatever he can to make your wedding day (or any party) the best day it can be!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Alisa · Married on 12/20/2009

We hired Let's Party LA to DJ our wedding at Skirball.

This company was all that we could have ever hoped for. They met with us before the event, went over the music and what we wanted to see happen. This was first rate all of the way!!!

Bryan was engaging, got our guests on the dance floor and people walked away saying they had so much fun! I attribute the fun to Let's Party LA. He played great music, was super attentive and I have referred him out many times. You can't go wrong using this company. They will make sure your event goes off flawlessly and they will become your go to company for all of your events!