Let's Party LA Entertainment Reviews

71 | Studio City, CA

71 Reviews for Let's Party LA Entertainment

Joseph · Married on 01/06/2018

Bryan was awesome!! He was responsive, helpful and professional. He fit into our Gatsby Party exceptionally well. The music and lighting were fantastic. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Joe! I think the Gatsby party goes on my all-time favorites list of parties I’ve DJ’d! The performances from the bling divas were amazing and I love how friendly all of your friends and family were. The fact that everyone dressed up in theme made it that much more exhilarating. What a great night! Thanks.

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Bryan for our wedding DJ- he was so fun to work with, professional, helpful and collaborative, timely, and responsive. His attention to detail, adherence to what we wanted and original suggestions and experience made it so easy and enjoyable to work together and I STRONGLY recommend booking his services!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Jennifer! You and Andrew are such an amazing couple and I loved our planning meetings and Andrew's cooking skills. lol Your ceremony was filled with so much love and the reception was off the hook! Loved seeing you guys up in the chairs for the Hora! What a wonderful wedding!!! :)

cammy · Married on 10/20/2017

Bryan was fantastic to work with prior to the wedding. He spent hours with us going over song choices. He went over and above. The day of the wedding he was fantastic. Our guests raved about the music. He coordinated with my other vendors and was so easy to work with. Everyone was dancing the whole night! We received outstanding feedback on the cocktail hour music in which a few guests wanted a copy of the playlist.
    I highly recommend Bryan as your wedding or event digit !!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Cammy! It's not everyday I get to DJ on the 18th hole of a golf course. Loved your Palm Springs wedding! Loved all your music requests and truly enjoyed you & your friends/family rocking it out on the dance floor. I hope you and Bill enjoy the rest of your lives together! You guys make an amazing couple and loved getting to meet your kids as well as family & friends! And you made a beautiful couple - love the pics!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

We cannot say enough about how amazing Bryan is!! From day one, he was so fun and easy to work with. Everything we wanted, he made happen! We have had so many compliments on how great our DJ was, to the variety of the music selection, to the light up LED rings, all the way to the conga line (which we all were obsessed with!!) Bryan, you are absolutely incredible and can't wait to see you at my sisters wedding next year!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Erin!!! Loved DJ'ing your wedding! You & Khalen make a beautiful couple and I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Such a beautiful venue as well. Really enjoyed celebrating with you both and loved watching you guys rock it on the dance floor! And the dinosaurs were off the hook. lol Looking forward to seeing you both at your sister's wedding.

Niki · Married on 10/07/2017

If you’re looking for a DJ with enthusiasm, professionalism, integrity, heart and AMAZING ABILITIES, then Bryan is your man! We were looking for a DJ for our wedding, and Bryan was recommended to us. As soon as we met Bryan, we knew right away that we wanted to work with him. He’s organized and experienced, TALENTED, and so much fun to be around!
    During the planning process, Bryan was attentive and available to answer all our questions. He gave us song recommendations, helped us pick out the perfect songs for key moments in our wedding, and he made sure we had all our music for the day mapped out. Bryan really made us feel confident that he would seamlessly maintain the flow of our wedding day as emcee, as well as keep the dance floor full during the reception, and he absolutely delivered on that! As emcee, Bryan’s presence enhanced the celebration as he masterfully guided us through the different elements of our wedding- from our grand entrance, to our first dance, to the toasts- he has a brilliant way of letting guests know what to expect and making everyone feel included in the party.
    When it was time to dance, everyone poured onto the dance floor! Bryan kept the perfect songs coming, one after another. The dance floor was literally filled until the very end of the wedding. My wife and I had THE BEST time! Thank you, Bryan! We are so grateful for you!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Niki!!! Loved Dj'ing and MC'ing for you and Renee. You had one of the best officiants and everything about the ceremony and reception was just full of sooooo much love! Not too mention your friends can all get their groove on - the dancing was the highlight for me! Always love when my couples have friends who love to dance! Such a fun and beautiful day!!! You both looked gorgeous!!! :)

Nicholas · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot recommend “Let’s Party LA” highly enough!!! From the very beginning, Bryan went above and beyond to make sure that our day went perfectly. He was always accessible and responded to emails/calls/texts immediately. My wife and I had some bizarre ideas for our wedding that we threw at him but he was open and willing to try anything. He remains completely collaborative and eager to work in all specific details you might have in mind. And if you have no idea what you want, have no fear. He will keep your event running seamlessly and will have your guests up dancing and singing with ease. Most importantly, he is just a great, endlessly positive guy that you absolutely want on your wedding team. Do yourself a favor and go with “Let’s Party LA”. We hope that it’s the best decision you make for your wedding because it definitely was for us.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Nick!!! Truly enjoyed DJ'ing and MC'ing your wedding. You and Haley make a beautiful couple. It's not everyday I get to play Singin' in the Rain during a wedding processional & 50's/60's Do-wop for the reception. Such a fun and romantic wedding at the winery! Loved all your friends & family as well. The best!
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 04/27/2017

Bryan was referred to me by a close friend and usually I'm worried about that because I'm type A and like to do crazy research and vetting so we still met with another DJ first, but when we met Bryan, we just clicked and was someone we wanted at our wedding! He's so nice, professional, really gets you and listens and makes everything easy and stress free and even did our lighting, which looked fantastic and I recommend getting, because it made a huge difference to the atmosphere and decor. Everyone loved him, he played everything we asked and kept everyone dancing all night. He made our special day so memorable and was just great to have there. I would recommend him to anyone and will be hiring him for other events as needed.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Mina and La Monica - What a nice surprise to see this review today! I had the best time DJ'ing your wedding last week!!! You and your friends were so much fun and made my job easy! I loved all your music requests and it was a great night. Thanks for hiring me and thanks for the kind words! :)

Max · Married on 12/03/2016

Bryan was our DJ for our wedding last year and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the job he did. We were a little unorganized and not prepared as so many people are with wedding planning. He stepped up and help us make our special day run smoothly and sound amazing. I would work with Bryan again any time.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Max!!! I truly enjoyed DJ'ing for you & Cate. Everything about it was very special and unique. Loved the Houdini Mansion - so cool!!! And the New Orleans jazz band and 'Second Line' with the napkins was so much fun. Such a fun and awesome night - thanks for having me.

Ellen · Married on 11/25/2016

We hired Bryan to DJ our wedding at Saddlerock Ranch in May and we're so happy that we decided to go with him! He is such an awesome person and was so easy going and professional throughout the whole process. He came to our neighborhood a month or so before the wedding to go over all of the pertinent details with us and was very thorough in making sure he had our preferences for each part of the wedding day. He not only had a set-up for the reception but also one for the ceremony. We already had a difficult venue for vendors to set up at and at the last minute we had to change plans and have our reception in a tent in a different spot than was originally planned for. He had no problem making the adjustments and was so gracious. We had an Indian ceremony and he totally followed through on all of our requests for the songs that needed to be played during the ceremony. We've had family members who said that the DJs at their wedding didn't actually play the music that they had requested, but Bryan totally delivered on the genres that we requested and made great picks for songs! He even went a half hour over his contracted time because our whole reception was running behind schedule. He's just so awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Ellen- you are so kindhearted! Thank you for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to DJ your wedding! You and Sashi are an incredible couple and I foresee I long, happy marriage!

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2016

First and foremost, our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was if it weren't for Bryan and the way he coordinated our playlist as well as his awesome mic skills. Bryan went above and beyond for our wedding and highly recommend him. You won't be at all disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Deanna · Married on 11/06/2016

Bryan was great! My husband and I were pretty overwhelmed with the wedding planning by the time it came down to choosing music for our event. Bryan steered us in the right direction. He offered several ideas for both our ceremony and reception, gave us honest feedback when we sent him our own suggestions, and emailed us a slew of links to songs he thought would work well with our style. Come wedding day, he did not disappoint. He helped our coordinator to keep things moving ahead according to our timeline and got our guests up and having a great time throughout the night. Bryan is a hard worker and a genuinely nice guy!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

Bryan is not only a fantastic DJ, but he also was helpful in our overall planning of the event. You really can't find a better wedding DJ in LA!!!!! Thanks Bryan!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Matt! Thanks so much for the kind words! I had a blast DJ'ing your wedding! I hope you and Michele have a lifetime of happiness together! Thanks. Bryan

Michele · Married on 09/30/2016

There aren't enough words to describe how much we loved Bryan. He is so talented. Thanks to him our wedding was an absolute blast. The thing that makes him stand out from the rest is that with him you aren't just getting a DJ, you're also getting a planner. His ability to plan the days event from start to finish was truly amazing and his execution... flawless. It was as if he was the actual wedding planner. And then the music... Sooo Good! He took all of our musical input and executed with perfect timing. For a DJ the ability to read a crowd is key and he nailed. We're so very grateful that he was a part of our special day. We'll cherish the memories forever. Thanks Bryan!!

Eugene · Married on 09/25/2016

Bryan was awesome. He was very organized and was the one pushing US to make sure we have all of our songs selected as soon as possible. He sent us recommendations, and cut the songs to appropriate length (and shared them ahead of time) for the dances, and intros.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Eugene! Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed Dj'ing yours and Cristina's wedding! I wish you guys all the best in your marriage & lots of love and happiness! All the best! Bryan

Hadas · Married on 09/17/2016

Easy 5 star review- Bryan was amazing from beginning to end and was a delight to work with. We received plenty of compliments for having such a great DJ - thank you Bryan! :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Hadas for the kind words! You were a beautiful bride and I really enjoyed working with you and Tobin! I was so impressed with both of your talents! I've never had a bride and groom perform together at the reception and that was AWESOME!!! Wish you both all the best! Cheers. Bryan

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Bryan DJ'd my wedding a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, if I could, I would give him a hundred stars!! We partied and danced the night away! Bryan took both my husband and I's different styles with our guest requests and created the smoothest blend that kept everyone happy and comfortable. His vast experience in the wedding industry came in handy when I wasn't getting what I needed from my wedding planner and he stepped up and made sure not only the music portion was taken care of but that everything else went smoothly. I could go on and on about Bryan, I wont for your sake.. but I will leave you with this. My wedding was magical, it was exactly what I hoped for and more, it really was the best day of my life, and I will forever be grateful to Bryan for playing such a huge part in it!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sarah! I had a blast DJ'ing your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and it was a joy to participate in the best day of your life! I truly appreciate the kind words! All the best. Bryan

Morgan · Married on 07/22/2016

Bryan is amazing! He did great DJing our wedding, he played all the right songs at all the right times! People were dancing the entire time. We love him! Would definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! I had a blast DJ'ing for you and Jacob! Your wedding was so much fun and I loved all your music choices! Your friends were crazy fun and one of the coolest grand entrances ever! I wish you and Jacob a life of happiness. Cheers. Bryan

Matgot · Married on 07/09/2016

Bryan is the best DJ I've ever seen at any event. He was incredibly easy to communicate with and has the best energy. A lot of our guests commented on how much they loved the music and how Bryan was dancing while he was DJing....it made the atmosphere even better. He's also one of the nicest people in the world...we both absolutely adore him. There is no reason to think about any other DJ....Bryan is your guy!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Margot! Thanks so much for this awesome review! I really loved DJ'ing for you & Scott! It was such an amazing wedding. I loved watching the two of you dance at the reception! And I loved all the cool indie music you both chose. You are absolutely the best! Cheers. Bryan

Mike · Married on 06/25/2016

What can I say? I've known Bryan forever and there was no one else I would have trusted to DJ our wedding. The music the entire night was fantastic--which included a dinner set with songs picked by us--and even he took (surprisingly reasonable!) requests from our drunk family members! Most importantly (and probably underrated/unnoticed by most) was that the PA system sounded fantastic from start to finish--which I'm sure can be tricky for outdoor ceremonies like ours. We could not have been happier with Bryan being such an integral part of our wedding. So much love!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't begin to thank Bryan enough for his amazing job as DJ at our June wedding. He immediately knew the kind of feel and theme that we were going for and his set lists kept the party moving throughout the night. He did a great job of balancing the songs that we wanted to hear and even took requests from my silly mom. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Bryan was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He really helped us nail down the music, and it was fabulous! Everyone danced and had a great time. We were pretty worried about our music situation before we found him. Bryan’s instinct for keeping people excited by the music is on point! We just loved seeing our friends and family dancing and having fun. He was incredibly professional and did an amazing job of keeping the event fun and exciting.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!!! I truly appreciate the great review. I had an awesome time celebrating with you guys! And I thought your friends & family were a lot of fun! Cheers. Bryan

Bryan did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding and really made the event memorable. From his perfect timing during the ceremony to great song selection throughout the night, Bryan's music was spot-on. All of our guests were up and dancing (exactly what I wanted), even family and friends I've never seen dance before. His high-energy the entire day was infectious and his love for his job shined through as he played all night. I only met with Bryan once (during the initial DJ selection process) and we corresponded over email for the song choices - he was always very responsive and insightful. My husband and I have very different music tastes, and we both were thrilled. I highly recommend Let's Party LA to anyone who wants to have fun all night long!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I had a wonderful time partying with you and all your friends & family! Great music choices!!! Cheers. Bryan

Christine · Married on 10/25/2015

DJ Bryan is amazing!

Bryan has been our go-to DJ for years! We’ve had him at birthday parties, New Years and engagement events. He always goes the extra mile and is so good as what he does.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Bryan is amazing!!! He really takes the time to get to know you and what you want for your special day. He is very detail oriented and organized and goes out of his way to make sure your day is perfect. I highly recommend him!!! I am very picky... so you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! I really enjoyed picking out music with both of you and even though it was challenging I was happy to play all of your favorites! What an AMAZING DAY!!! :) Best. Bryan

Jason · Married on 10/09/2015

There aren't enough stars on this scale for the kind of service, attention, professionalism and fun that you get when you hire Bryan and Let's Party LA. He gave our wedding the perfect shot in the arm that it needed. Everyone in attendance was on their feet and dancing throughout the night and having the time of their lives.

It started with Bryan listening intently to what we had in store for our guests and from the moment he heard our ideas, he knew exactly how to implement them and make them even better. We threw a huge list of songs at him and he was able to use almost all of them at just the perfect moment while keeping the high energy for our event going. He also provided his tremendous musical expertise to keep the music hip and classy when we needed it, modern to engage younger guests and most of all fun!

I can't tell you the number of people who came up to us afterward and commented how amazing Bryan was. I know he left a fantastic impression on every guest and I wouldn't even consider having this kind of event without him.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jason! I had such a great time celebrating with you both! I loved all your music choices and I was honored to get to spin all your favorite songs. Thanks and wish you both the best of luck! Cheers. Bryan