Let's Make A Memory Reviews

Let's Make A Memory 5
Let's Make A Memory 6
Let's Make A Memory 7

Rosemary · Married on 09/04/2011

Adrian is a very good DJ. He is very professional. There was never a gap in the music. The transition from one song to another was very smooth.He knew what song to play at the right moments. I would not hesitate to refer him to any of my friends Adrian ROCKS!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Rosemary and Weizon for having us in your wedding.

Linda · Married on 08/14/2011

Excellent service.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Jeff · Married on 08/13/2011

Adrian, Wasabi, and Christie did a fantastic job for us on our wedding day.

We had a fairly complicated plan, and they helped us figure out the best way to execute it. Wasabi acted as our MC and wonderfully translated our Western Ceremony from English into Mandarin. Adrian was our DJ and was a total pro. His equipment was fantastic! He managed to have audio work for us in 3 different locations throughout the evening (Ceremony Site, Cocktail Patio, Reception Hall). We put together an extensive list of music for him to play, including a number of vintage Chinese and Mongolian songs.

Once the reception started, Wasabi did an excellent job of translating the customs we performed during our Chinese ceremony, and then took control and kept the energy up throughout the night. Nothing felt forced or out of place. Adrian, Wasabi, and Christie are something special. Whether you need translation help or not, they are the best. So nice and easy going. And what a GREAT VALUE! Next time we do another big event, you better believe I'm going to hire this crew again!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Yakun and Jeff for having us in your wedding.
    We are happy that you are satisfied with our services.

John · Married on 07/02/2011

Let's Make A Memory comes highly recommended. We used their MC/DJ services for our wedding, and they did not disappoint. All the guests raved about how wonderful Adrian Ong was as our MC and the music DJ Mizo provided was top notch with all types of genre to get everyone in the crowd dancing from young to old. We kept hearing, "this has got to be the best reception we ever been too!" What really was great was how Adrian got everyone in the crowd involved and pumped up. Also we met with him and his fiancee Christie several times before the wedding reception, and they are very pleasant to work with and flexible. Emails and phone calls are always returned promptly. Thanks again Adrian, Christie, and DJ Mizo for making our wedding reception a night that will always be remembered.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Maja · Married on 06/17/2011

Adrian was amaaaaaazing! The first time we met him, it's like we've known him for years. He was so professional , easy to work with and open to any suggestions. He was great every step of the way from the details of our wedding program to the songs that we want them to play at the reception. He emailed or returned our text promptly. He is concerned and puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure our Big day is stress free that all we need to do is to relax and enjoy the night . I got endless compliments on his professionalism . I have already recommended Let's Make A Memory to my relatives and friends.... A Job Well Done , Adrian.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Jason · Married on 06/04/2011

We could not have asked for more! We had a party of 270 guests with age ranging from middle school to late 80's. Everyone had great time! We had many guests tell us that this was the best wedding they've been too. Thanks again Wasabi and Adrian!

Sent on 06/11/2011

elise · Married on 05/07/2011

to all the future brides out there first and for most Good Luck!!
    i personally recomend Adrian he did a wonderful job!! made my day more special because i did not have to think about anything in regards to the music and entertainment part. he took care of everyhting. my husband and i just enjoyed our special day!! we and all our guests had a fun and memorible night. i strongly would recomed him to all of u brides out there!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • air

Ria Grace · Married on 04/28/2011

Everything was great! Adrian and his staff are easy to work with and we were very comfortable with them.

Sent on 07/03/2011

Robert & Joyce · Married on 04/23/2011

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Adrian for his services, timeliness, and flexibility that he provided throughout our wedding planning process and wedding day. Normally we do not write reviews, but felt his performance on the wedding day more than inspired us to write one for him.

Originally we had not planned to book a MC, but after talking to Adrian, we felt comfortable he was the right choice. From the very beginning, Adrian was accommodating and provided us insight into wedding day activities and music when we were selecting vendors. We booked with him to provide us MC and DJ wedding services. He even provided the sound system and services for our ceremony – and worked within our limited budget. We met him twice face-to-face and once over the phone prior to the wedding. Every time we communicated with him, he was responsive and helpful.

Our ceremony and reception site were located at two different locations and required a drive. Adrian first set up his sound system at the ceremony, provided us the ceremony music, broke down his sound system, and proceeded to the reception site as agreed upon. At each site, he was early and had everything set up as expected.

When we arrived at the reception site, Adrian took charge and drove all the activities as planned upon. He made all the announcements that we requested for and went the extra distance. For instance, during our games, Adrian sang sections from Chinese songs to accommodate some of our Chinese guests. The games that he played also got the entire audience riled up – which was not an easy feat. Imagine an audience with diverse backgrounds, from traditional family members to close friends in late 20s to family friends. Finally, we started the dance with a conga line – which Adrian started himself – and got the entire room involved.

The DJ he also brought for the reception played appropriate music according to the crowd’s mood and our request. They started the night off slow with dinner music, older songs that most people could relate to, and ended with club music for the younger crowd. Their music was diverse and appropriate enough to entertain everyone when needed and take the front stage when required.

Thanks to Adrian’s performance and timeliness, our wedding day went flawlessly. Our parents, family friends, and close friends were all very impressed with his performance. We would be doing him a disservice not to say that he had taken a large burden off our hands during the wedding day. Thanks Adrian for everything!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Robert and Joyce for this heartfelt review.
    This indeed will make a difference when the brides and grooms on their decision process.
    We had a great time in your wedding reception and it's also because of your guests who were responsive that we made everything a success.
    Once again, we wish you success in your marriage.
    Best Wishes.

araceli · Married on 03/12/2011

The staff at Let's Make A Memory was so accomodating and helpful. They far exceeded our expectations. They captured pictures of every little detail. The MC was so upbeat and fun, he really got the party started. I couldnt be more pleased with their services. It was so convenient to book 3 vendors within the same company because it saved me the hassle of dealing with mutliple vendors.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Cindy · Married on 02/05/2011

Adrian provided flawless service at my wedding reception. Not only that my husband and I loved his service, all of my friends and family complimented on the perfectly selected music and told me how much fun they had! I highly recommend Adrian service to anyone!! Thanks for making my special day fabulous, Adrian.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

We are definitely happy to have been invited over to be of service to you and Charles.
    Best Wishes.

Joann · Married on 01/15/2011

Our guests loved the DJ and MC! After our wedding, guests told us about how much fun they had at our wedding and that it ran smoothly and was well organized. Our MC Wasabi had our 400+ guests pumped up and involved in our wedding games and activities. She spoke in both English and Cantonese, and translated everything smoothly without any lapse. My husband and I wanted exactly that--we wanted our wedding to be fun for everyone and we wanted our guests to feel involved. Our DJ Adrian played all the right songs and had nearly all of our 400+ guests on the dance floor. It was amazing. We weren't sure if our older crowd would dance (and we had a lot of them because we invited mostly family) but they did and they were having a blast! Seeing my very traditional Chinese grandparents dancing was precious.

My husband and I wanted a fluent Cantonese-Chinese MC who was charismatic, and we couldn't be happier with our MC Wasabi. We met with some other DJs and MCs before meeting with Lets Make a Memory, but other DJs and MCs didn't were not as professional and they did not have a fluent and outgoing Cantonese speaking MC. You will not be disappointed with Adrian and Wasabi.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you so much for appreciating our service. We are happy that we attained our goal; that is to make everyone feel great.
  • W

Iesan · Married on 08/21/2010

Adrian was organized, prompt, and extremely responsive. He made our wedding infinitely fun and he even met with our emcee separately in order to make sure they were used to each others' working styles.

We also even had a last minute ceremony music issue and called him the day before and he was willing to help out. I'd highly recommend Let's Make a Memory to anyone interested in a fun, reliable, and very professional DJ.

Sent on 08/26/2010

mylyn · Married on 08/15/2010

We love our DJ. They are the best and would recommend them to all my friends. They made our wedding so special!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Lilly · Married on 08/07/2010

Adrian Ong and his team from Let's Make a Memory did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding. Their team is beyond reproach. Adrian's experience and creativity brought over 200 guests together for a very lively and happy event. There was not one dull moment.

The DJ, Michael Manzano also did an excellent job in keeping the crowd very upbeat. He has a wide selection of music consisting of all genres and in several languages.

For photography and videography, Adrian has a team of about 4 people onsite for your event. We received close to 2000 unedited images of our event in less that 2 weeks. We highly recommend this enthusiastic team of event professionals to make your dream celebration a reality. Heartfelt thank you to-- Adrian Ong, Christie Manatad, Aldrigde Ong, Michael Medrano, Ran Rafael and the entire crew at Let's Make a Memory!!! -- Johnny & Lilly Wang

Sent on 08/23/2010
  • Mei

Mei · Married on 06/27/2010

Mark and I can not say enough about Adrian and Wasabi. At first, I was looking for an MC who speaks either Cantonese or Mandarin for my handful of relatives. Through the world wide web, I came across Adrian and his services.

After meeting with Adrian and Wasabi, Mark and I realized how well they work together. They are very flexible about meeting times and changes. We did not know what kind of crowd we will have since this is the only time that Mark and I have all of our friends and family together at the same time. Wasabi and Adrian reassured us that they will go with the flow. That is exactly what they did!! We had so many compliments afterward. People told us that everything was so organized and went along well.. That is only because I have great bridesmaid, great one day coordinator, photographers, venue and a great DJ/MC!! Wasabi was great with the games. Everyone was enjoying themselves.

They are also very professional. They ask how we wanted our guest to be entertained. They ask for our opinions and also gave us suggestions.

Needless to say, Mark and I recommend Wasabi and Adrian for your DJ and MC needs. FYI, their price are affordable!! (added bonus).. We highly recommend them especially if you need a trilingual MC (Wasabi is your girl for Cantonese, Mandarin and English).

Sent on 07/13/2010

JENNIFER · Married on 05/23/2010

Both Adrian and Wasabi exceeded my expectations for my wedding. Adrian was extremely helpful and was willing to go the extra mile to help me find a bi-lingual MC for my wedding, even when my original MC canceled on me with less than 3 weeks to go. For my wedding, Wasabi was truly entertaining and didn't follow some of the other cookie cutter routines that other MC's follow. I am very thankful that I was lucky enough to find Let's Make a Memory.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking time in putting a review on this weddingwire.com. This will help our future customers to find out how great our service is. Best Wishes once again from Let's Make A Memory.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/24/2010

Great DJ/MC! Fun wedding program. Reliable. Friendly. Reasonable price. Highly recommended, as a matter of fact, my sis-n-law is getting Let's Make a Memory to cover her wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2011

chi · Married on 10/24/2009

Adrian and his crew were very professional and pleasant to work with. i highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a decent, affordable, and a reliable dj.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Ana · Married on 04/11/2015

We hired Adrian to be the Master of Ceremony at our wedding last April 11,2015 and he did an Amazing Job! Our Dj (which is a friend of a friend) unfortunately had some difficulty during the reception but Adrian was able to be on top of it and still pulled off the whole reception program. He was great with the crowd and made it lively. He even referred his team member for our Photobooth which turned out awesome as well! Will definitely recommend Adrian and his team to all of our friends! Good job! And Thank You!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Winnie · Married on 06/26/2010

Great vendor to work with. Very accommodating and very responsive by text, email, and phone. Great packaged deal. Everyone raved about the pictures and the mc entertaiment. Everyone at the wedding had so much fun!! Thank you Adrian for making our wedding better than any other we have been to!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Anna · Married on 07/12/2014

Let’s Make A Memory was recommended to us by our planners and we immediately loved Adrian’s friendliness and professionalism. He listened intently and understood our vision. They offered very competitive rates for photography, videography plus same day edit package. We felt comfortable with him and his team. As a bonus they helped us with a slideshow and provided all our pictures and video one month after the wedding.

Adrian is very good with communication. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls. He had many good suggestions for after ceremony photo locations. We were very thankful for his experience and input.

The team was a whole entourage following us and we felt like movie stars. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the same day edit. The day went by so fast. It is a MUST HAVE treat to sit back at the reception and enjoy what the day looked like overall because guaranteed you will not remember much. We received many compliments on our photos and same-day edit video. We are so happy Adrian’s team was there to capture every moment of our special day.

I would recommend every couple to be thorough when explaining your vision for your wedding day: what important moments you want more focused photos and videos, what style of photography, poses, who to be photographed with, etc. All things you may overlook on that day, just tell Adrian everything and then he will make sure it happens. Again, like I said, Adrian is very good with communication, so just keep him informed before the wedding then everything will be covered. We are thankful for the long hours they put in for us.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Dan-Yu · Married on 09/28/2013

Adrian and DJ Mizo are awesome! I'm Chinese and my (now) wife is Mexican/German; our guests were a mix of all types of people and everyone was in agreement that this duo was great throughout the night. Adrian is a very geniune guy and put our guests at ease. He was also flexible and adapted easily to changes that inevitably occurred during dinner. Everything went smoothly and we felt relaxed, enjoyed ourselves, and that's all we really wanted during our night with family and friends. DJ Mizo honored all our music requests and the music he added complemented the style we were hoping to have. It was a festive night that I am proud to recall as my wedding reception!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Liz · Married on 11/10/2012

I worked with Adrian and DJ Mizo for my wedding and we had a great time. I knew that the DJ and MC were a really important part of the wedding so when I first met with Adrian...he was very professional, friendly and easy to work with. My guests and I were dancing all night and we played a really fun game with my guests. Adrian followed the timeline we discussed before the wedding and really kept the evening events going. The only thing I would have changed would be the music during the dinner service. My fiancee and I didn't talk to Adrian about the music we wanted during the dinner service (since we didn't have any performances or bands during dinner time). The music was some obscure slow songs that I have never heard before and it was boring to me. I guess I should have told them what kind of music I wanted them to play during dinner. Other than that we were so happy and pleased with the service and my fiancee and I were even surprised when Adrian sang a song for us to slow dance to. He has a lovely voice =). Thank you for making our wedding so fun and memorable. Liz N Milo

Sent on 11/21/2012

Rosina · Married on 07/19/2014

We had a great experience with Let's Make A Memory. We had Jeannie (Wasabi) as the officiant of our ceremony and as the Emcee of our reception. And we had DJ Mizo as our DJ. Adrian was the senior and main contact. It was very nice that he was present at every single meeting and also came to the wedding and made sure everything went well. All 3 of them were friendly, helpful, and very prompt at responding our emails. Jeannie even drove out to Costa Mesa for our wedding rehearsal without charging us extra like other officiants would. Jeannie paid attention to everything at the wedding and frequently incorporated what was mentioned in a toast or in the personal vows in what she would announce/say as the Emcee. It made everything more personal and fun. They helped me plan a surprise song for the groom and was able to help me change the key of the song and edit the music beforehand. We had a wonderful experience with Let's Make A Memory and would recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 08/09/2014