Let's Make A Memory Reviews

Let's Make A Memory 6
Let's Make A Memory 7
  • F

Feifei · Married on 06/09/2013

We had Adrian as MC and Mizo as DJ for our wedding reception. They were both super nice and fun to work with, and very accommodating for our special requests. Per Chinese wedding tradition, we had a few video clips and slideshows to play during reception, and Adrian worked hard with us for weeks leading up to the wedding to download, test, and perfect everything. We also wanted to practice our dance and singing prior to guest arrival, so Adrian and Mizo did us a huge favor of coming extra early to set up. The only little glitch we had was our photo slideshow kept on freezing for some weird reason, but Adrian was so great at entertaining the guests for the rest of the night that nobody remembered that glitch at the end of the day. In addition to MCing, Adrian really went above and beyond expectations to showcase his absolutely amazing dancing and singing skills during our mini-games and at the end of the night, which really boosted the overall excitement level of the event. We feel so lucky to have had him and Mizo as our MC and DJ, and would recommend them without reservation!

Sent on 06/11/2013

maebeline · Married on 05/25/2013

Adrian is the BEST Master of Ceremony I've ever met. He had been the MC at the weddings of all the girlfriends of my sister-in-law and all of them had nothing but GREAT reviews about Adrian. We signed the contract with so much confidence and trust to this guy even though we haven't personally attended a wedding that he hosted. Sure enough, Adrian didnt fail us. He even exceeded our expectations. Our grand entrance was so much fun and entertaining because of him.

I had 2 friends who promised us that they will sing our first dance, but they had backed out at the LAST MINUTE. We had no one else to sing our song & I had asked Adrian if he can sing it instead. OMMGGGEEEE, Adrian is the BOMB!!! John and I will never ever forget this man because he sang our theme song with feelings that I had actually enjoyed dancing with it :)

DJ Mizo is also great & not to mention handsome that my single girlfriends were eying him through out the night hahaha! The song selections were good. I had given them a list of our favorite songs and yes they had played it at my wedding. Our guests had loved it too.

I cant get enough of Adrian so lets give him more feedback ;) He knows the real definition of FUN & ENTERTAINING event. Our guests loved his humor that they laughed at all jokes he threw that night haha! Adrian became so dear to our hearts & we will definitely miss bugging him :( I will make sure that Adrian is the ONLY MC that our entire family will hire in our succeeding events- that's how much we love him! I had no complaints about this man because he also helped my coordinator in arranging our wedding timeline- very versatile :) He came in to the venue on time, prepared, and well dressed- VERY PROFESSIONAL. He sang one more song before ending the night and that was superb :) Hire him & you'll be amazed on how we works on stage. Thank you so much Adrian, we will miss you!!!!

Here is the link of our SDE & you'll see what im talking about-- https://vimeo.com/66990832

Sent on 05/28/2013

Julie · Married on 05/05/2013

Adrian was AMAZING to work with and even more amazing on the day of the wedding. He was incredibly responsive and professional. He was beyond helpful and definitely one of my favorites of our vendors. All of our guests were raving about how hilarious he was and did I mention he was amazing?!? He even went out of his way to help me when I wanted to surprise my husband with a song (which didn't end up happening because of time constraints that was my choice). I can't express just how much we enjoyed having Adrian as our MC. He definitely made the evening memorable! As for the DJ, our photographer kept us out of the reception for the bulk of the open dancing time so I'm not sure how that went but for all the music needs up until that point, he was spot on. Thanks again and we HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Let's Make a Memory and Adrian! =)

Sent on 06/10/2013

Let's Make A Memory.....we sure did!!! A memory that will last a lifetime.

This past Saturday was when it all went down. I was referred to Adrian by Jack Hou of TMMPro great guys there too FYI. Adrian met with us a couple times to really get things rolling. I did not have a planner and Adrian was there to help make everything go smoothly. He works hard to make things go right...we tried to cover all bases so there was no hiccups, all our guests had a great time. DJ Mizo was fantastic too! We had a great party.

The music selections were great they accommodated to all our wants and needs. the game portion of the night was unforgettable. We had a blast and my guests had a blast and my parents loved every second of the night (including their friends as well)

Adrian and DJ Mizo were great at reading the crowd to know what to do, what to play and get things moving through the night. I don't think there was one awkward moment at all.

Remember whatever request you want and need must be expressed and from there the relationship of working together, just works out even better. Adrian and Mizo we were so happy to have you guys there on our special day ;)

Sent on 04/01/2013

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Tammy and Doug. We had a blast at your wedding too.
    I hope that you are enjoying your time in Europe.

Julia · Married on 03/16/2013

We first met Adrian and his team at my best friend's wedding a year before our wedding and he did an amazing job, so we decided to have him as our DJ/MC as well.

We met up with Adrian a month before the wedding and helped us arrange a timeline for the reception and songs. We were very indecisive with our songs, but Adrian gave us a lot recommendation. Adrian is very organize, entertaining, fun, professional, answers all my question in a timely manner and just very easy to work with.

On the day of our wedding, We have nothing but praises about Adrian and DJ Mizo, they played the right songs and everything was perfect timing. Our reception was very lively from the beginning to the end and the dance floor was never empty. There was never a dull moment in our reception. We had to add few dances and speeches on the timeline during the reception and Adrian was very patient about it. He made sure Christian and I were doing great the whole time. The day after the wedding, our family and friends cant stop raving how much blast they had at the wedding --- We can honestly say, Adrian and DJ Mizo had a big part on it.

We could not ask for a better DJ/MC, they went above and beyond and made sure we have an amazing time on our wedding. Don't hesitate to hire Let's Make A Memory, they will not let you down.

Thank you again, Adrian.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Julia and Christian for having us.
    We really appreciate your kind words and this inspires us to do even better.

Adrian made our wedding extra special! It wouldn't turned out great if it wasn't him! I would highly recommend him and his dj! Very professional, music are very timing and guests are happy! He is really the master of ceremony!

Sent on 12/15/2012
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/03/2012

I’m so happy we chose Let’s Make a Memory for our DJ/MC needs. Adrian was really professional, easy to work with, and was very responsive via text and email. He helped up come up with our timeline and he made a lot of great suggestions for songs and activities. He was also very patient with me, especially when I had some last minute changes for our timeline. On the big day, Adrian and DJ Mizo really kept the reception alive. Adrian was very witty and entertaining, while DJ Mizo played a lot of great songs. All in all, I know that my husband and I made the right decision in picking Let’s Make a Memory. We highly recommended them to anyone who needs a DJ/MC for their event!

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/27/2012

Adrian (MC) and DJ Mizo were wonderful. Adrian was easy to communicate with via email, text messaging and phone. He was recommended by another MC/DJ who was already booked for my wedding date. His price was very reasonable. When we met for the first time, he brought sample videos, sample music, portable speakers, etc. He was WELL-PREPARED. I originally wanted a multi-lingual MC but in the end we decided to keep it English only. One month prior to the wedding, we met up with Adrian again to go over the final details and plan out the reception itinerary (ie. grand entrance time, cake cutting time, first dance time, etc.). Again he was well-prepared with headphones to let us listen to songs to be played for various events (ie. removing garter, bouquet toss, etc.). We also brought in playlists of songs to be played. On our wedding day, the music and MC announcements went as planned. We had one snafu with a drunk uncle messing up the family introductions, but Adrian and I had a silent conversation through our facial expressions and let it roll. Adrian was gracious, classy, and professional when he patched up the mistake of the drunk uncle. THANK GOODNESS. My husband asked me where the speakers were and I pointed to the thin black Bose speakers. He was blown away by the rich bass pouring out of these discreet speaker towers! They played the type of music we wanted (ie. Lenka, Jason Mraz, Marie Digby, etc. for the dinner portion) and kept the hip hop music bumping until the very last second. I gave the DJ a thumbs up and mouthed "love it!" for doing such a wonderful job. The dance floor was never empty. I think our friends had to peel my husband off the dance floor at the end. BTW, my husband DOES NOT DANCE or SING. And with some "dancing juice" and the DJ playing old school hip hop, my husband was all over the dance floor. And I'm so glad! Old people were dancing, the kids were jumping around and bubbles were flying all over the place. With gratitude!

Sent on 10/30/2012

jeannie · Married on 10/27/2012

I made the best decision to choose Let's make a memory to be my videographer vendor.

Adrian gave me lots of ideas on what can be done for my wedding day. On the wedding day, all three videographers showed up on time, worked very hard from morning till almost end of reception. And Jayson made me the best same day edit video!!!! All of my guests were very impressed with the video!!!! Thank you Adrian, Jayson and the teammates for all you guys had done for my wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

May · Married on 09/23/2012

DJ Adrian and Wasabi were unbelievable as the voice of our wedding. Immediately after our wedding, I had so many of our guests comment on how laid-back and smooth the coordinating of the wedding had gone. Most people always complain that the emcee was trying to hard for people to have a good time, but everyone loved the way Wasabi could work the crowd and keep them interested throughout the night. She is especially great for couples' who need a bi-lingual voice that can speak both in Mandarin and in English. From my knowledge.. she can even speak cantonese! As for the music, DJ Adrian kept the music throughout the reception right on point from start to finish. He has many songs to choose from and you have the flexibility of letting him know those songs you want played throughout the night.

We really loved their professionalism and attentiveness to any and every request that we had. From start to finish, our wedding was a complete success and a major part of that was having Adrian and Wasabi emcee and DJ. we would definitely recommend their services to anyone... Thanks Guys.. you guys rock!

Love,

May and David

Sent on 09/27/2012

Nina · Married on 09/22/2012

I had Ron as my emcee (works on Chinese radio too AM1430) and Adrian as my DJ. Guys were great, very funny and easy-going. I had some pretty weird requests for songs and they were very accomodating, same goes for all the last minute changes too (up until the day of the wedding!).

We, the couple, disappeared most of the time (me changing into my 3 outfits, groom: got drunk and passed out, tsk tsk) but they kept everyone entertained; all my guests said they had a blast. They had some fun ideas for the games as well, had ideas for the couple and for guests. Guests also said they played great music for the dance floor. I wanted to give the older folks some dance floor time too and Adrian's idea was to start by playing the ballroom/oldies songs (yes, older folks love their ballroom moves!), then progressively play more modern/pop music, makes sense to me but I wouldn't have thought of it!

He helps to edit your songs for your first dance as well, no charge, that was nice!

And they just need a deposit, remaining balance paid after the event, so you know they will deliver! I totally forgot about that too, had to scramble for cash through all my red envelopes, hope they didn't mind!

Now we just gotta see when they're available to go karaokeing at Bamboo Bistro, haahaa! Again, very easy-going guys

Sent on 10/07/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 09/08/2012

Adrian and DJ Miso are the epitome of professionalism. When I first met Adrian I was a bit uncertain. I mean his reviews are practically all perfect..it had to be fake. But after talking to him and seeing how calm and collected he was my trust in him naturally grew. He met with us as many times as we needed, he responded promptly and he even created the timeline with us. During the ceremony I was completely amazed at the transformation in his voice. He sounded like a radio host. Every person stayed on the dance floor, and when people were not participating, Adrian practically coaxed them onto the floor. DJ Miso followed my request to play songs from the 90s and kept the party going. I would totally recommend Adrian and his staff.

Sent on 09/17/2012

cherie · Married on 07/21/2012

I didn't hire Let's Make A Memory only for the DJ service but also for the M.C.

Mr. Adrian Ong was great! He was the MC for the night and did an excellent job! Many of the guests complimented him and his work. All my guests love the music, so props to the DJ as well.

Before the wedding day, I have contacted Adrian and just did a run through of my schedule. He was helpful and responsive. I love it when people respond to email. In reality we are all not free to just go and meet up with vendors - so emails and phones are the next best thing to keep in touch. Adrian responds quickly and is punctual.

Throughout the wedding night he did an outstanding job of being the MC of my reception. Adrian ran the schedule smoothly and accordingly to my plan. I didn't have to worry a single moment. He even reminded me to do things and give me heads up on when to go change my 2nd and 3rd outfits! So thank you, adrian!

All the songs I've requested were playing in the background. Adrian is outgoing, interacted with the guests and is just a very friendly & approachable person.

I highly recommend Let's Make A Memory to anyone who needs a DJ and an MC. And if you need a chinese speaker MC, Adrian will work things out for you.

Now i'm sure most brides want to know about pricing. So lets just say Adrian and his team is worth the money. And they are reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Timothy · Married on 06/30/2012

Adrian and Wasabi did an incredible job at our wedding, and were a true pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience. From the ease of setting up a meeting, to the quick replies over email, to their ideas of what to incorporate into our reception, to the amazing job that they did with the event itself, everything went smoothly. We had a combination American/Chinese (Cantonese) reception, and they pulled it off seamlessly.

Wasabi is absolutely great in both the English and Cantonese, which is hard to find. Usually one or the other is pretty weak, but she was perfect at both. Everyone had great things to say about her afterwards, from both sides of the aisle (our side and the parents' side). She even helped guide us and move us along during the table-to-table toast, which was very helpful in moving the night along. She really is great at moving everything along and keeping a good pace throughout the whole event.

Adrian did a great job as the DJ too. We enjoyed his music choices, and he incorporated everything that we asked for. He's approachable, easy to work with, and really knows his stuff.

Hiring Adrian and Wasabi was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding. We were dealing with probably a dozen different vendors for different things, and quite a few of them were either difficult to deal with or they tried to rip us off, or were just plain bad. But Let's Make A Memory really were the best (along with our harpist for the American ceremony, Joanna Mell; she was awesome too). I would recommend Let's Make A Memory to anyone.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you for this great review. Best wishes to the both of you.

Allison · Married on 05/27/2012

Adrian and Wasabi were fantastic!! They are so understanding and easy to work with!!! Let's make a memory took care of our ceremony and reception, they were amazing and we all had a blast!! Adrian and Wasabi were so helpful and supportive!! They kept the crowd engaged and we all had so much fun!!! I would definitely recommend let's make a memory. My husband and I had an interracial marriage and it was so great to have a bilingual DJ and MC!! My family were so impressed that Adrian and Jeannie (Wasabi) were able to speak English and mandarin; having both languages spoken was great! No one felt left out.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Wei-Ting · Married on 05/05/2012

Wasabi and Adrian were great at keeping the timeline and keeping the flow our wedding reception going! Wasabi is a radio show host on Cantonese radio, so she naturally knew how to speak to our crowd of 140 (mostly family). Thanks Adrian for getting everyone up to dance and for creating a great memory on our wedding night!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Alice · Married on 03/24/2012

Our DJ Adrian was awesome. He was very responsible in making sure our music and timeline was followed. He kept the liveliness of reception going. It was great working with him.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Alice and John for having DJ Mizo and I to do your wedding. Best wishes to you and John.

marice · Married on 03/09/2012

adrian ong and his team made my wedding the most memorable and fun even i could ever think of. very professional and easy to talk to, theyll work with everything you want in your wedding and would offer great advice too on what's good and not. from the dj/emcee service , very entertaining and never had a dull moment on my event! photography, from
    the moment we did our engagement session we knew they do what they do not because of the money but because they love it!! they made sure every angle and every photos they capture was what we trully stop, they would never stop until they get everything perfect. all in all, its just amazing working with his all team, my family loved all of them, i could never express my gratitude to all of them for really taking care of our event. good team to work with with high quality of work. you cant be disappointed. =)

Sent on 04/05/2012

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Marice and Kenneth for having us. We are truly blessed to work with such a great couple. Your family was awesome too. Hope to work with you again for the next phase of your life.

Robyn · Married on 02/25/2012

Fun! Fun! Fun! Adrian's team had the guests all hyped up and everyone was out there on the dance floor. One of my worst fears was to have all the guests sitting down, and bored to death...but that wasn't the case at our wedding...much thanks to Adrian and his team...and our wonderful MC (Derek).

We had such a blast at our wedding...Thanks Adrian!!!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Robyn for this fantastic review. We are happy to have been part of your wedding.

cat · Married on 01/21/2012

Adrian and Dj Miso were great. They kept our guests entertained and there was never a dull moment. Adrian was great responding to any concerns or questions I had by email the same day and even within the hour! I really can't imagine our wedding with their services. Adrian was a great master of ceremonies always smiling, reliable and friendly. I had so many last minute changes, Adrian and his assistant were able to make those changes seamlessly. Their services were affordable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Mc or DJ.

Sent on 01/29/2012
  • AMOR

AMOR · Married on 01/08/2012

One of the best decisions we have ever made was hiring Letsmakeamemory as our DJ/ Emcee on our wedding. Our wedding became the "talk of the town". We heard nothing but great compliments from our guests. And it was because of the great team work of Mr. Adrian Ong & his DJ. They were both innately talented. Mr. Ong's great charisma and sense of humor entertained the crowd. From the start to finish, he remained professional and organized. He suggested so many awesome ideas and did everything to give us the kind of entertainment we wanted. Our big day turned into a huge success because of him. We got way more than what we expected and what we paid for! Im so thankful to have met them. And I will definitely hire them on our future events:)

Sent on 01/20/2012

Deanna · Married on 12/30/2011

Adrian and Wasabi were amazing! Because my husband is Chinese it was extremely important to have a DJ/MC that are and have music that is bilingual English-Cantonese. They were quick to respond to our questions, offered assistance and recommendations for vendors, extremely professional, kept the night flowing smoothly, and even broke out the old school after most of the older adults had left. It was a blast, and it wouldn't have been that amazing if it wasn't for the great job they did. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

It's been a great pleasure to have worked with you and Kiet.
    Thank you so much for having us for your wedding.

Andi · Married on 12/10/2011

Adrian Ong and his team were great on our wedding. Our guests had a great time with the DJ and the host. Best entertainer ever....

Sent on 03/18/2012

Rex · Married on 10/08/2011

The DJ did a good job in observing the crowds mood a decent play list of songs were disbursed. Adrian was open to discuss the details on how the program will be executed he got the crowd going on his antics. Despite some imperfections on our part everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Maria · Married on 10/08/2011

They are very professional and very understanding. Adrian and Kristie's teamwork is like no other....
    They will treat you like their friends, rather than just a business contract. They will go the extra mile to help you out...

I was a hands in bride and having them for photography, videopgraphy and DJ was such an ease to only deal with one person and that is Adrian. Oh by they way, during the reception, no need to look for an emcee... Adrian will do a fabulous job and for sure the guests will talk about how much fun they had years and years to come!!!

Sent on 10/29/2011