Let's Make A Memory Reviews

Let's Make A Memory 4
Let's Make A Memory 5
Let's Make A Memory 6
Let's Make A Memory 7

Adrian Ong was the DJ at our wedding and I highly recommend his services! From the beginning, Adrian was extremely personable and professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with. He plans ahead and even helped us with planning our reception schedule. Adrian was also more than willing to accommodate us to help us create the wedding experience we wanted. His experience and expertise had our event running smoothly and our guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Serena · Married on 07/26/2014

Adrian was absolutely wonderful from beginning until the end! He gave great guidance and advice he was basically our wedding coordinator (he recommended Queenie our wedding coordinator and we loved her as well) We hired Let's make a Memory for the whole package, from engagement pictures, DJ, Emcee, wedding photos and videography. Our engagement pictures were beautiful, Adrian and his photographers did a great job, he had great ideas and the poses turned out so natural. Then the wedding day photos, a word of advice - don't have a summer wedding in Southern California - it was so hot and we were melting in the unbearable heat. Adrian's team did the best they could with what we had, I've seen a preview of some of the pictures, I wish we had more of the bridal party and family shots but with the heat I don't think anyone of us wanted to be in the heat anymore than we had to. I can't review the wedding pictures yet since not received. Reception - Adrian was awesome as our Emcee - he's the best! He's entertaining, funny and really gets the crowd going - OMG he even got my mother in law's husband to take off his pants (for a contest) We received nothing but compliments about him, our DJ was great, the photographers and videographers were great but I have not seen final product yet so this review will be updated. Over all Adrian and his team were very accommodating and he really listens to what you want and he does his best to deliver! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Adrian is a really professional DJ. My husband and I really had a wonderful time working with him for our wedding! I recommend him for all who are seeking for a responsible DJ for an awesome party, especially for who need a mandarin service!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2014

Adrian and Jeannie (Wasabi) are SUPER! They did a super great job at our wedding. Our guests enjoyed every moment during the wedding and they told us they felt great to be a part of it. Adrian and Jeannie were not only professional but also good listeners. They were willing to help and share their experiences. Adrian represented the music with high quality stereo which created a great atmosphere. With Jeannie's talent of speaking different languages and great sense of humor, it was an unforgettable night. We also hired Jeannie as our wedding planner. We felt so lucky to have Jeannie and her team member, Joy, in our wedding day. They reminded us all the details and they took good care of those little things. Everything went smoothly. Having Adrian and Jeannie in our wedding was a great choice. Every guest in our wedding loved them. We would definitely recommend their services to the future brides and grooms.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Karla · Married on 06/22/2014

If i can give them 10 out of 5, i would. Hiring Let's Make a Memory has been one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. Our MC Adrian Ong and DJ Mizo exceeded all our expectations and executed our wedding program flawlessly. All our guests were so impressed on how they worked. They were easy to get along with, friendly and yet very professional. Adrian made us feel comfortable and at ease from the start of the wedding planning up until our wedding day. He made sure everything was organized from the music to the program itself. He is very adaptive of the situation at hand and makes adjustments for the program to run smoothly and on schedule. He's very organized, helpful and so approachable. You can tell how experienced they were with how well they worked. They played a big role on how our wedding turned out to be and it was just perfect. I'm so happy and grateful that we hired them and would definitely recommend their services to future brides and grooms out there in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Nelson · Married on 06/14/2014

We loved working with Adrian and Eileen at Let's Make a Memory. They played most of the songs we wanted to hear at the wedding and were super accommodating, and catered to the mood of the crowd.
    Leading up to the wedding, Adrian was an awesome communicator and really kept on top of everything. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Thanks, guys.

Sent on 07/01/2014

We first met Adrian Ong and DJ Mizo at a cousin's wedding and we were very impressed with the work that they did. We grabbed their business card thinking they are at the top of the list of our DJ and host options. From the time we first called Adrian to book him, to the emails leading up to the wedding, the meeting at our house to go over the program, and to actual execution, Adrian was the consummate professional. He kept us on schedule, listened to our preferences, made good music suggestions, and adjusted the program timeline as needed so that the event flowed smoothly. He even sang when we had to kill some time during the reception.

If you're looking for a reliable emcee and DJ who will make your wedding fun and seamless, look no further. We could not be any happier with our choice!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Patricia · Married on 05/24/2014

I hired Adrian of Let’s Make a Memory as my DJ and Jeannie (aka Wasabi) as my MC and that was a great choice! They both did a wonderful job at my wedding. I knew they were professional and were able to meet my expectations from the first meeting. They are very friendly and hip. I love the atmosphere that Jeannie created at my wedding. It was very fun and exciting. Some of my guests asked who my DJ and MC were and complimented how talented they were. Adrian played music of our taste during the dancing time. Overall I am very satisfied and I would recommend them to my friends/family who are getting married.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jeanette · Married on 05/17/2014

Adrian Ong and Jeannie Wong are both amazing at what they do. My husband and I had them in charge of our DJ and MC services. They definitely made our wedding reception very memorable. With their dynamic teamwork, our wedding guests were having fun through out the night. I love that they could also speak multiple languages, which provided a nice touch for our guests who could only speak a certain language. They definitely took the time to get to know us, and we are so appreciative of their efforts to have everyone involved in our special day :) Their professionalism and enthusiasm, to make our evening special, goes above and beyond!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Judy · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I are very satisfied with Adrian’s MC and DJ Mizo's services for our wedding reception. We can honestly say that our reception wouldn’t have been as fun and lively were it not for Adrian’s MC skills and DJ Mizo. Adrian has many years of experience as an MC so he knows how to read and energize a crowd. The two games he introduced were the main highlights of the reception. There was a dancing game that had everyone ROFL'ing that many of our guests afterwards were surprised to learn that it had not been staged or rehearsed beforehand! He is fluent in both English & Mandarin, which is a major plus for weddings with both English-speaking and mandarin-speaking guests. Our guests afterwards had very positive things to say about Adrian and his MC skills. DJ Mizo did a superb job of mixing songs and also got a lot of compliments from our guests. I’ve been to quite a few weddings and his DJ skills rank among the best as he knows which parts of the song to play and how to transition to the next song seamlessly. Adrian is very responsive as he will reply to your email within hours. He will go the extra mile for you to make sure that you and your significant other will have the best wedding possible. For example, right before the ceremony, our wedding coordinator found out that the venue didn’t have a microphone and speaker system available for us to use, even though we had paid the venue to have it ready. When she informed Adrian about this emergency situation, he got his mic/speakers set up and didn’t charge us for it, so that our wedding would go on without a hitch. We appreciate the fact that he empathized with our situation and did everything in his power to make our wedding go as smoothly as possible. Adrian’s rates are also quite reasonable considering the high quality of service and of course, the great memories you’ll have of the wedding. We highly recommend “Let’s Make a Memory” to anyone who wants a truly memorable and fun wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Richard · Married on 04/13/2014

My now-wife and I recently hired Adrian and Wasabi to provide music and entertainment at our wedding at La Canada Flintridge Country Club. The main consideration we had when hiring them was that my wife's family primarily speaks Cantonese and needed an MC that had great English but could also translate to Cantonese as needed. We had several discussions prior to the wedding about music choices and format for our reception. When it came time for the wedding, they were well-prepared to execute the game plan. They were flexible during the wedding day and everyone had a good time which is the important part. I'd totally hire them again if I needed to.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 04/12/2014

Let's Make A Memory made our wedding day one of the happiest days of our lives and I am happy they were part of the first day I will spend my entire life with my Wife! For starters my wife and I found Adrian performing and we immediately were impressed by his funny and outgoing personality. We had the luxury of watching him preform at my wife's cousin's wedding @ the Nixon Library. During that time we had thoughts of marriage and were planning here and there and I asked Adrian for a business card and he had one handy, who knew that was the start of something amazing. We contacted him several months before our wedding which was great because we have many days and opportunity to meet with him to discuss our vision for our special day. The services we inquired about were DJ, MC, Videography, & Photography. These services were provided by him as a bundle and was a great combo and cost efficient, When we met him with for a consultation he was very informative and provided us with great answers and extra. He broke down what he offers and was straightforward and honest. He also brought in samples of the photos and video clips from the wedding. He is great on his time management with meetings and expectations. He is very reliable person and responsible. On top of that he is funny and professional. The package we selected included his DJ, MC, Videography, & Photography and Engagement Photo session. We did not know what we wanted for our theme and suggested 1920's and my wife and I loved the idea and he also suggested where we can capture the best photos for the theme we wanted. Our engagement photos came out great and we love them and plan to post them in our home. In addition when our big day finally arrived it was one of the most incredible days and we felt like movie stars with their services, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a magical and fun wedding day team!!!!!! Thanks again Adrian and Staff. you are the best!

Sent on 04/27/2014

From the very first day my wife and I met Adrian and Jeannie to discuss Lets Make a Memories’ services, we were very pleased with their extreme friendliness and professionalism. We did can honestly say that we don’t have one single bad thing to say about them! They were a pleasure to work with for the entire process from beginning to end! Adrian and Jeannie made us feel like we were the only wedding party they were working with. They have outstanding attention to detail. They took notes for all of our meetings and wrote down everything we told them. They cared about what we wanted and they captured our vision perfectly.
    Adrian and his photographers did our engagement photos. They were very accommodating and allowed us to go to multiple locations. We photographed almost an entire day, and although I wasn’t very enthusiastic about it Adrian made it smooth and fun. In the end, the photos turned out great and they captured our theme/vision perfectly.
    Jeannie was our Cantonese/English MC, and she was absolutely wonderful. We’ve been to a few Chinese weddings and most of the time the MC was terrible! Jeannie is young, vibrant and hip – so she can relate with the younger crowd when it comes to games and keeping the guest involved and entertained. Her English is excellent, as well as her Cantonese. So all of our guest were able to understand the MC clearly and had a great time. We tried to price everything with a DJ, MC, and photographers from different venders and it was much more expensive than going with Lets Make a Memory package deal. We were very pleased with their service – they were awesome and worth every penny! We highly recommend Lets Make a Memory!

Sent on 05/08/2014

THOMAS · Married on 02/01/2014

Adrian was simply amazing. All my guest loved him. Planning a wedding can be pretty stressful, after researching for months we finally found Adrian, he was extremly professional ,helpful, and accommodating. After meeting him we felt that he would be perfect for our event. The package deal that he provides is very affordable and great quality with a expert crew. His photo and video crew was top notch, the Dj was amazing and Adrian was an incredible mj. I would definitely recommend him to everybody.

Sent on 02/17/2014
  • Y

Yip and Phuong · Married on 12/07/2013

Adrian w/ "Let's Make a Memory" was our DJ/MC on our wedding day on 12/7/13. He and his team was VERY professional and accommodating to our every request. They are very organized and provided a time table of what to expect and we were able to make changes as needed. They also gave us ideas for types of games for our guest to participate in (Which turned out to be the BEST idea). Music was excellent, any type of music requested, was played.
    5 STARS!!!! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Yip and Phuong for this awesome review.

Betty · Married on 11/09/2013

Adrian and Ron were great to work with. They did everything by the timeline and made the wedding day go by smoothly. Although there were minor kinks but they tried to make it un-noticeable. Adrian responds quickly to emails, texts, and phone calls and always is on time to meet up. He helps out with song recommendations and does everything very professionally. Ron works for the radio station AM1430 and so you know his Cantonese is well and that he will be a very good MC. I would recommend them for your DJ and/or MC needs.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Rainbow · Married on 10/19/2013

Thank you Lets Make a Memory professional team for my wedding!!! My wedding is full of memory and joy with their knowledgeable experience and great suggestions :) Highly recommend this vendor to any one of you who is looking for a company that is reliable, responsible and honest!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Adrian and Jeannie was there when we needed a bilingual English and Cantonese MC/DJ during our reception. They are both very well organized and professional in helping us with the reception scheduling and planning. Their experience shows with their recommendations and advice as they work with you step by step to ensure success. Adrian kept the music flowing throughout the evening while Jeannie coordinated the reception to ensure that we were on schedule. They played all the music we requested and everyone had a good laugh from the games. It was a great reception and we are glad to have chosen Let's Make A Memory. Thank you Adrian and Jeannie.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Tina · Married on 10/05/2013

Adrian and Dj Mizo set such a fun and energetic tone to our wedding. Adrian was so great to work with and we appreciated it so much. Their was never a dull moment during the wedding because of Adrians amazing energy. Thank you so much Adrian for being so pleasant to work with and thank you for making the wedding that much more fun.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Andrieu · Married on 09/29/2013

It's been days and I still can't get over how Mr. Adrian Ong brought the "life" to our wedding reception.  He was our DJ/MC on our Wedding Day and my wife and I couldn't ask for more.   My family, friends and officemates are still taking about how he made our bridal party's entrance very fun and lively and this even spread throughout the entire evening of the reception.  So here it is my friends, his name is Mr. Adrian Ong and he's from "Let's Make A Memory".

Mr. Adrian, Sir, I don't know how to thank you enough for making our wedding reception an unforgettable one.  Thank you for your very professional demeanor.  You even calmed down the Wedding Coordinator who's going nuts about how late the bridal party came to the reception and how late the party started.  Thank you so much for your patience as we called you and e-mailed you numerous times for last minute changes.  Thank you for the very engaging game-fillers and letting the people know and understand more about us.  Thank you so much for understanding our situation in many aspects.  Thank you so much respecting our faith and not insisting us to conform to what's "in" but going with what we prefer.  Thank you so much for the very nice choice of songs that were played.  Thank you for giving me the courage to actually sing in front of the crowd.  That was a crazy experience. Haha... Thank you so much for making this event that only happens once in a lifetime such an amazing experience.  My wife and I owe you a lot!  "Let's Make A Memory" really stood up to its name as he made September 29, 2013 an unforgettable memory for us...

Sent on 10/02/2013

jack · Married on 09/08/2013

We hired Adrian for MC only since we had hired live band at the very beginning. We didn't think that we would need a MC until very last minute when everyone who had done the wedding before suggested us to hire a real professional and has experience for entertaining at reception. We found Adrian through a friend's friend who is also a wedding planner and got rave review about Adrian from her as well. It was also because Adrian knows multiple languages and our guests are half Chinese and Half American, so we wanted a bilingual MC on our wedding and Adrian fits our needs. That's why we hired him. Since we had Adrian at the very last minute and because our planning time was very limited (a week prior to the wedding), we often had many unexpected notices from the planning. However, Adrian had been considerate to the sudden changes and being flexible to our needs. On the wedding day, he was able to lead the crowds and made our entertainment program go even more smoother. Many of our guests were impressed by his MC service because he didn't overwhelm our crowds with his speeches, instead, he made the program even more outstanding and our wedding night more fun for our guests to engage with. My husband and I really satisfied his service for our wedding and our guests and we will recommend Adrian to our next couples who are getting married in the future!!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 09/08/2013

We hired Adrian for MC only since we had hired live band at the very beginning. We didn't think that we would need a MC until very last minute when everyone who had done the wedding before suggested us to hire a real professional and has experience for entertaining at reception. We found Adrian through a friend's friend who is also a wedding planner and got rave review about Adrian from her as well. It was also because Adrian knows multiple languages and half of our guests are Chinese and Half are American, so we wanted a bilingual MC on our wedding and Adrian fits our needs. That's why we hired him. Since we had Adrian at the very last minute and because our planning time was very limited (a week prior to the wedding), we often had many unexpected notices from the planning. However, Adrian had been considerate to the sudden changes and being flexible to our needs. On the wedding day, he was able to lead the crowds and made our entertainment program go even more smoother. Many of our guests were impressed by his MC service because he didn't overwhelm our crowds with his speeches, instead, he made the program even more outstanding and our wedding night more fun for our guests to engage with. My husband and I really satisfied his service for our wedding and our guests and we will recommend Adrian to our next couples who are getting married in the future!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you Evelyn for this wonderful review. I hope that this will help our future clients on their decision. Best Wishes.

Long and Rosy · Married on 09/07/2013

We had Jeannie Wong as our MC and Adrian as our DJ. These guys were amazing! They are very professional and will cater to any special request you may have. They are highly recommended. Everyone had a fantastic time at the reception.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2013

So while looking for vendors for our wedding our top priority was to look for a bilingual MC for our half chinese and half american guests - little did we know that while looking through Let's Make A Memory's website we would not only find that but an amazing DJ, photography and videography team. From the reviews it looks like Let's Make a Memory originally was a MC and DJ company which made us hesitant to utilize them for their photography and videography (which we were still looking for while in talks for a bilangual MC) however after talking with Adrian who is the head of the company he assured is that his team was excellent and showed us a ton of exmaples of their past work and man was he right! From our engagement pictures we knew that the photography team was top notch and on the day of the wedding the same day edit the videography team created was beyond anything we were expecting! We still haven't gotten our pictures or DVD yet since our wedding was only two days ago but from what we have seen already from the team I know it will come out perfect. Thank you so much Adrian (who happened to be our DJ for the night - your song selections throughout dinner was perfect) - you and your team are one of the main reasons our wedding turned out so great! Oh and before I forget thank you so much Jeannie for being our MC for the night - everyone kept telling us how professional you were and thought that u were a close friend of ours because of how friendly you were and how much you knew about us (which you knew from asking us a bunch of questions over email before the event). That kind of personal treatment is unheard of at all of the weddings I've attended and it really separates you guys from everyone else.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rosy · Married on 08/03/2013

We had Adrian and his team provide the DJ and MC for our wedding. Adrian was very professional from day one. I knew I could trust him, which allowed me to offload some of the duties (ie. song choices, sequence of events for the evening, games/entertainment) to him... Leave it to the professionals! Adrian worked with us to coordinate a seamless evening of events, from first dance to table toasts and cake cutting to bouquet tossing... The night was perfect! Nothing was missed and everything ran exactly to plan! He even sang a piece when I was running behind with one of my dress changes! My family and our guests still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding! Adrian's games left me laughing all night long... So my wedding photos and videos also turned out beautifully!

Sent on 10/02/2013