Let's Get Married by Marie Reviews

110 Reviews for Let's Get Married by Marie

Let's Get Married by Marie 1
Let's Get Married by Marie 2

Anthony · Married on 09/19/2018

When i get married again, i will definitely use Marie for the ceremony.

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Anthony, you don't say much but when you do, you mean it and I appreciate that about you. I give it a year. ;)
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 06/23/2018

Marie is awesome! I hate going to weddings and it is obvious it is a generic script and the couples names were inserted. We knew we wanted a ceremony that reflected our personalities and who we are as a couple. We are so lucky we came across Marie. At our initial consultation we chatted about random topics, laughed a lot and learned a little bit about Marie as a person. I knew she would be able to give us the ceremony we wanted. We met a second time for a planning session which was great because she gave us so many cool options and ideas. The day of the wedding she was there extra early and checked in on both of us before the wedding started. The ceremony was perfect and definitely us! She made everyone laugh which was important to us but also highlighted our love story. Several people commented how great Marie was and I definitely agree. You will be in amazing hands if you book with her. Thank you Marie for giving us a ceremony which was even better than we expected!

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Randi! I loved celebrating your marriage to Erik and I can't thank you enough for your generosity of spirit. I'm so grateful you brought me into your lives for this fun, beautiful moment. Keep in touch and take excellent care of each other!

AmariZ · Married on 04/07/2018

She is incredible!! Made our ceremony so special and moving. Had everyone crying! Of any of you are looking she is the one!!

Let's Get Married by Marie 3
    Let's Get Married by Marie 4

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Aw, muchas gracias, Amariz! I absolutely adore you and Rolando. Thank you so much for rave review and, more importantly, for being such a joy to celebrate!

Nikki · Married on 03/30/2018

Marie is the best! Truly personalized ceremony because she got to know US. Speedy responses to our questions and gave awesome advice. Definitely an asset!

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Nikki! I'm so glad I could really make your wedding ceremony about you and Patrick. I had a blast with you both!

Angelic · Married on 03/24/2018

Weddings are this super dynamic explosion of love all smashed together in a singular day and the pressure to get the day just as you want it can be overwhelming. From colors to food and seating capacities it’s a lot more complicated than one can imagine. When you stop to reflect on what you want that day truly to represent, what is most important. It comes back to ceremony. Otherwise it’s no different than any other grand party. For my now wife and I, it was this that in which we kept circling back to and at the center of this ceremony was our minister. Minister Marie Burns Holzer, Minister Marie. From the start this was who we knew we wanted to set the tone for our event. I never considered the duties of a minister before I needed one. Minister Marie provides more than the writing of the ceremony, she truly got to know us. I still have no idea how she manages this with multiple clients, but she does. She wrote the most beautiful sincere and authentic ceremony for us. So specific and unique that our guests truly loved it. It really goes beyond that. A touchstone on the day of the wedding was what we needed. I remember at a moment even going in circles with the venue coordinator on where to put our “in memory of” pictures and candle. I was really beside myself on the directions and she calmly stepped in and settled it. We lit sage, she mentioned Frida and told our love story to our family and friends in a way that highlighted our love, the genuine sweetness and the most valuable display of ritual. Our search for a minister led us to Minister Marie because we not only needed someone open to a same-sex wedding but someone who celebrated, nurtured and wholeheartedly embodied all love. I can’t ever express how important and amazing our ceremony was and how grateful we are that we were able to have Minister Marie as a part of our story.

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

I'm not crying, you're crying! I'm beyond honored you took the time to share your experience with everyone. More than that, I'm so blessed that we met and I had the pleasure of celebrating you and Alyssa. You two radiate joy and I loved being able to share your love and light with your familias and friends. Congrats again and take excellent care of each other!

Laura · Married on 10/27/2017

Marie is one of the sweetest people I have met and I am so glad I chose her to officiate my wedding! She truly cares about learning your love story and portraying it throughout the ceremony. Not only does she do an amazing job at your ceremony, but she helps you even after your'e married! She tells you what you have to do to get your marriage license and helps you change your name! Thank you so much Marie for everything you have done!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Laura! You're so sweet. It's always such a compliment when a wedding coordinator chooses me to officiate their wedding! I wish you both all the best and take excellent care of each other.

S · Married on 10/07/2017

So happy we went with Minister Marie as our wedding officiant! Our vows were fantastic; after a virtual meeting and a thorough questionnaire, she got them started for us and we worked on a couple revisions together. They ended up being absolutely perfect for us! Her presence was just what we wanted from our officiant-- grounded and calm, while also jovial and warm! She set a great tone for our ceremony. She was professional, promptly answered all of our questions, and guided us through the marriage license/certificate process. 5 stars for sure! :)

Sent on 11/18/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

You and K were such a pleasure to celebrate. Thank you so much for your amazing review and for inviting me into your lives for this lovely moment!

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2017

This women is amazing. She made our day so special!. She customized our whole ceremony to the exact way we wanted it, when we did not even know what that was. She is fun and professional. Wish I could get married again so we could relive that fun, beautiful wedding ceremony all over again.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Samantha and Corey! I had so much fun with you two. Here's to many more Redwoods trips!

Ken · Married on 06/22/2017

Working with Minister Marie was exceptional. Despite last-minute complications on our part, she handled everything with cool and collected professionalism. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was perfect. 10/10 would be wed by her again!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Ken!! As I told Elizabeth, I do my best to roll with the punches. I'm so glad we could make your day as sweet and wonderful as you two!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2017

We meet Minister Marie through the venue, but shouldn't have picked anyone better ourselves. She took the time to actually get to know us through a skype interview and also through a fun online questionnaire that we really enjoyed filling out. It truly made it feel like someone was marrying us that knew us and cared about us.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

I'm so glad you and Jonathan feel that way because I do care! I wish you both all the best and thank you for such a sweet review.

Jordon · Married on 05/19/2017

Minister Marie is awesome! I am not sure exactly how she does what she does but she is really good at it haha. For our wedding she did an incredible job and absolutely nailed the messages and meaning we wanted in our ceremony. Funny thing is she knew what we were looking for without us really knowing haha. We only spoke a few times via skype and with the questionnaire she was able to fully understand the direction we were wanting to go; it was perfect. Thank you Marie!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

It was my pleasure, Jordon! Your enthusiasm was infectious and it was an absolute joy to celebrate you two. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Mrs.Whooooo

Cayla · Married on 05/19/2017

Minister Marie is the best! She made our ceremony so personal and unique. She was super helpful during the process and really gets to know you as a couple. She made the whole process easier and I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you so much, Cayla! You two were so fun. Please keep in touch and thank you for this sweet review!

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

Marie was the perfect answer to what we were looking for. Recommended by our photographer (Christina Sanchez - you should book her too) as someone who would fit our needs. She made the ceremony about us, took into considerations our needs and desires and came through fantastically to keep us comforted, while keeping it extremely intimate for us both, in front of our families and friends.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

One, Christina is awesome. And two, I loved celebrating you and Catherine! Thank you for this fantastic review, it means so much to me. You are so sweet together and I wish you every happiness!

Laura · Married on 04/27/2017

Minister Marie was very helpful. She guided us along the process the whole way, from application through planning our vows. She's very friendly and professional. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Laura! I appreciate you taking the time to write a glowing review.

Valérir · Married on 04/26/2017

In one word: perfect! Two words? perfect and FUN!
    When I found Minister Marie's website, it was definitely love at first click. I just had a great feeling that she would make us feel comfortable on our big day (I was right, of course!). In addition to writing a wonderful personalized ceremony that represented us beautifully, the planning phase was just a delight and completely stress free. Any question I could have had was answered before I even asked it! Her love for her job really shines through and she was just great to be around.
    Keri was absolutely wonderful! Funny, talented, enthusiastic and super passionate about her craft. She made us feel like movie stars and super at ease in front of the camera. She had great ideas for poses and was taking her time to make sure she got the right shot. Warning: she does make the cutest sounds when she is excited about a particular shot. This is what makes her particularly awesome.
    I am forever grateful to them for making our wedding day exactly as I imagined. They were just the absolute best. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Valerie!! You and Mike are so down to earth and fun. We loved celebrating your marriage and thank you so much for this rave review!

Andrea · Married on 03/26/2017

5/5 for Minister Marie and her photography master Keri Rico. Minister Marie was extremely responsive throughout the process and really took the time to tailor the ceremony to us. The Sweetheart Package SoCal was the perfect option and it could not have been any easier for us! Keri Rico was so fun to work with and was able to perfectly capture our special day!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Keri and I had a blast with you two!! Thank you so much for the rave review and for inviting us to be a part of your lives for such a special moment. Congrats again!

Britain · Married on 03/23/2017

Minster Marie was absolutely amazing! We met Marie through our venue and was a little worried since we didn't know her personally and how personal it was going to be, But she really proved us wrong! Our main thing was my husband knew he didn't want a long and boring ceremony since that's what he was use to. We wanted something fun yet meaningful. That is exactly what Marie did. She met with us, got to know us, and learned a little about who we were. In the months before the wedding she kept up with us and updated us on the process the whole way through. She even spoke with us individually to really get to know us. She had the ceremony perfectly planned out and adjusted it fit our needs. She answered any questions we needed and was always quick to respond. It was the perfect amount of laughter, tears and aww moments. I would definitely refer everyone to Marie she totally rocks!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you so much, Britain! You and Eric were so generous and really let me get to know you, and that's when the magic happens. Thank you for letting me into your lives and for your rave review! Both are such an honor.

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2017

The advice I would give is find someone that fits your personality and that can incorporate your own unique style into your ceremony, I have to say Marie did just that! She is absolutely fantastic! She loves what she does and it shows, she made our ceremony so much more fun and she has a way about her that calms your nervous while standing in front of everyone. I would recommend her a million times! You Rock Marie!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for this!! You are so much fun and I can't thank you enough for choosing me to be a part of this awesome moment in your lives. Take excellent care of each other!!

Gina · Married on 02/19/2017

At the beginning of our wedding planning, my husband and I knew right off the bat that we didn't want a stuffy, boring, typical, traditional wedding. I already had a vision of the kind of ceremony (fun, quirky and full of love) I wanted and had just assumed I'd probably have to provide a scripted ceremony to whomever it was we were going to hire as our officiant. So when we met Marie at our Venue's (Wedgewood Indian Hills) bridal show and got to speak with her, right away I knew we had to book her for our wedding. Let me just say that we are so fortunate to have crossed paths with her as she totally delivered what we were looking for and then some. During our consultation with her (which was fun btw) she truly understood our vision and the vibe we wanted to project to our guests during our union. I wanted a personal, heartfelt ceremony and that was exactly what we got. I felt that whatever energy we were able to create during our ceremony would carry over to our reception, so I had expressed to Marie that I wanted our guests to experience a "feel good ceremony". Well, she nailed it! She assisted us with our unity ceremony and suggested the "tasting of elements" ceremony as well (such a great idea!) which we went with. Our ceremony was fun and so very touching, we couldn't have had such a successful and happy union without her there to orchestrate it. Even our guests loved her! I've received a few compliments from some stating how "awesome" she was. My new husband thinks she was "amazing" and I couldn't agree with him more. You NEED Marie for your ceremony.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

I remember meeting you two at that wedding show and thinking, "I hope they choose me!" And I can't be more delighted that you did! Thank you for this amazing review and, more importantly, thank you for inviting me into your lives for this amazing moment. Take excellent care of each other!!

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

I met Minister Marie at my sisters wedding nearly two years ago and when it came time for my wedding I knew I wanted her to do my ceremony. My sister had nothing but good things to say so I had to give her a shot as well. She took the time to get to know us and showed genuine interest which is hard to find. We shared personal stories about us and she made it a part of the ceremony without saying too much which we loved! If you want to feel like the center of your Ministers life every step of the way Minister Marie is the way to go!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

We're keeping it in the family! Thank you so much for this glowing review, Melissa. I'm so glad I could be a part of your day and I LOVED your fun Leela and Fry wedding cake toppers!

Sara · Married on 12/23/2016

Marie was encouraging and helpful during the planning process and created such a thoughtful, personalized ceremony that fit to us. We really felt she listened to our vision of what we wanted. Two thumbs up, way up!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

I know how private you are, so thank you so very much for this, Sara! I loved being a part of your day and thank you for bringing me into the fold. Be excellent to each other!!

kailey · Married on 12/21/2016

Absolutely Perfect!!

My husband and I wanted something low key and truly special. Marie was great! She worked with us, and was so responsive to our needs and wants. We were engaged in November and Married in December and Marie was so flexible with the quick turn around. She made you feel like it was one of your best friends marrying you, and what more could you ask for! Her emotion was so sincere, and her smile so genuine. I would absolutely recommend Marie to anyone, as they would be missing out if they didn't use her on there special day, whether large or small, she would do a great job on making sure your day was super special.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

You made me blush!! Thank you so much for this absolutely glowing review and thank you for inviting me into your lives for this special moment!

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2016

I highly recommend working with Minister Marie. She takes the time to get to know you and your significant other. She makes planning as simple as possible. Really pleased we used her services. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

You wanted simple, and I was happy to oblige. Thank you for your stellar review!

Kaitlynn · Married on 11/20/2016

Can't say enough to good things about Minister Marie! The ceremony felt intimate and very personal! It made us feel at ease in front of friends and loved ones. She helped us through all details and she was very very thorough with the pre-planning for anything we needed or wanted. Thanks Minister Marie!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlynn! I had so much fun with you two. Take excellent care of each other!