15 Reviews for Lets Face It Bridal Services

Fake Lashes (2)
Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
15 Lets Face It Bridal Services Reviews

The guests at my wedding were in awe with my Mom and the bridal party. Wil did an awesome job, he made up my Mom, 4 bridesmaids and myself! I also did a trail run consultation a couple of months before my wedding for a formal event and I received so many compliments. I will definitely use him again for formal events in the future.

Profile Picture Valeria, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Needed a make-up artist for my wedding and was having a hard time finding one. I was so happy when I came across Lets Face It Salon (Wil Strayhorn) on style seat! He definitely made my day when he told me that he would be available to do make-up for my wedding! There were 8 of us total so he had to bring an assistant. They were very professional, on time, managed time wisely and my ladies, mothers and myself all looked beautiful! He made sure I looked the best of course since I was the bride! Your wedding day comes with lots of pictures and memories and you want to make sure you look your best during it all and I definitely felt and looked my best! I had so many people tell me how beautiful I looked and how I looked like a model!!! (not just because they were being nice or because I was the bride, but because they really meant it!) The professional make-up this artist provides definitely helps your look come all together! I highly recommend him and Lets Face It Salon to anyone in need!

Profile Picture User6879860, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Wil & Nate are AMAZING!! They did make up for all 5 of my bridesmaids and did my hair and make up. I had no idea what type of look I wanted for me or my girls but Wil and Nate handled everything! Everyone looked so great. They have me a style that complimented my gown and the event overall. They kept me touched up between my ceremony and reception. So professional and helped to calm my nerves throughout the day. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING- there is no need to search anywhere else and wonder what type of service you will get.

Profile Picture Shyrah, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Wil is absolutely amazing! His professionalism and quality of service is amazing. He provided services (along with Nate) for my entire bridal party. Wil was prompt and and extremely flexible. He even did a hair and make-up run through with me a month prior to my wedding. Wil's attention to detail is excellent and is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Analise, 3/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Updos/Styling

Will was incredible from start to finish. He met me the weekend before my wedding for the first time and was so professional. If I lived in the area I would difinetly use his salon often.

Profile Picture carol, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Myself and my friends looked amazing for the wedding. I looked fabulous and the bride was stunning. I wish they were here in Atlanta. Very pleased.

Profile Picture Desmyn, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved the services received. My bridal party is EXTREMELY satisfied with the makeup application service. Everything looked natural and not over done. Thank you. Will definitely use Wil Strayhorne again.

Profile Picture Coretta, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Let’s Face It Bridal Services is a total body experience. Wil and Nate organize, develop and execute a personal plan to fit the client’s unique personality and style. I’ve used their services for several formal events and I’m amazed at their approach to making me feel comfortable, confident and charming.

Profile Picture S., 9/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nate has exemplified what it is to really be a professional make up artist.He is artistic with his vision and executes every task with sheer perfection! I would definitely reccomened his services to others!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wil was wonderful. He was on time and communicated with me along the way before the wedding day. Wil and Nate did a wonderful job. He did my daughter's makeup for prom years ago so in selecting someone for her wedding he was the first to come to mind. Due to communication before hand he came in and knew what look we wanted.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

IF there is a word in Merriam Webster's Dictionary that is past excellence, quality and distinction, that word would describe Nate Whitfield and his extraordinary talents and natural gifts. His professional demeanor and timeliness exude the highest of standards! Nate did the make-up for our Engagement photo shoot and our Wedding with brilliance; his work captivated both friends and family! Nate Whitfield is and always will be my Makeup Artist of choice!

Profile Picture Hope, 3/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wil was awesome! He exceeded all of my expectations. Wil was professional, prompt, and courteous. He helped make my special day a success. As long as Wil is in the beauty industry, I will be a customer!

Profile Picture Erica , 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nate was great to work with! As a wedding coordinator and bridesmaid in this wedding, I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Camille, 4/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wil did a wonderful job with my make-up for my wedding. He came to my hotel with his arsenal of make-up and did as great of a job for my wedding day as he did during our consultation. I would definitely recommend him to any brown-skinned lady that has a special event to attend. His price is reasonable and he is very professional.

Profile Picture tasha, 7/24/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with the price of the make up. Wil knew what he was doing I did not need and touch up at all through the night even after crying my eyes out! I would recommend Wil to any bride.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/5/10, 1 Review