Let's Face It Beauty Reviews

22 | Hornbrook, CA

22 Reviews for Let's Face It Beauty

22 Let's Face It Beauty Reviews

Maryam · Married on 04/26/2014

Julie was the most amazing hair and makeup artist you can wish for the wedding. She was on time, professional, a great listener to what you need and thinking of doing on your big day, and a great executer of the plan. I was very pleased with her services, I loved the makeup and hair she did for me, and every one else close to me thought it was amazing too. she made everything to go easy and relaxed. I really like to thank her for this, as well as point out that she is amazing to do different faces (ethnicities and background), she knows how to make a feature in your face stand up without overpowering the rest. I honestly cannot express how pleased I was.

Maryam

Alicia · Married on 04/19/2014

Julie Brown and her team are just amazing! I have never looked and felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. The hair and makeup looked flawless from morning till well after the end of the reception, I never even had to touch it up! The pictures are stunning. She really knows her craft. Julie is very responsive, flexible, accommodating, and professional. I just couldn't be happier with the beautiful work she did for me, my moms, and my bridesmaids. In addition, the whole process was very easy. Julie well surpassed my greatest expectations, you will be so happy with her service.

Shannon · Married on 12/28/2013

Julie responded in a promptly manner. Within hours she had responded to my emails. Her makeup artistry was perfection. I was told all evening that it was the best I ever looked. She made me feel like a super model. Thank you so much Julie for making this day perfection.
    Shannon Marion, bride

Reagan · Married on 11/09/2013

I chose Let's Face It Beauty to provide hair and make up services on my wedding day and I'm so glad I did!
    Julie and her assistant were incredibly talented, gracious and professional, not to mention patient and kind. She did an amazing job executing the hair and make -up looks that I wanted and also made some excellent suggestions when asked for ideas. Not only did I feel beautiful on my wedding day,my make-up and hair looked flawless in my pictures.

During the planning process Julie was very flexible, worked hard to accommodate my busy schedule and responded to all emails promptly.
    I can't recommend Julie and Let's Face It Beauty highly enough!

• Paula

Paula · Married on 03/05/2013

I cannot commend Julie high enough, she went above and beyond and made me truly look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! I am from Australia and was eloping in Whistler BC, even though Julie is from Vancouver I decided to pay the extra for travel costs because she had such glowing reviews, so glad I did! I didn't have time to have a trial before the big day so Julie and I emailed each other with possible make-up and hair style ideas, she always responded promptly and had great ideas and knowledge of her products etc which put my mind at ease., On the day I knew I was in good hands she made great suggestions for make-up based on what I liked and spent a lot of time doing the hairstyle I was after - even put in clip in extensions for me! She also has a lovely nature and made the whole experience a comfortable one. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Let's Face It Beauty's reply:

Thank you Paula, for your wonderful review! I am so pleased I was able to be a part of your big day in Whistler; you were truly a beautiful bride, and I had so much fun! All the best. :)

Alyzah · Married on 09/09/2012

Julie brown is a talented make up artist. I want to thank you for the fantastic job you did on me for both the looks (make-up & hair) on my wedding day. Julie is Very professional, organized and she is an magnificent artist for any occasion. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Let's Face It Beauty's reply:

Thank you Alyzah for such lovely words! I loved being a part of your important day, and what a beautiful bride you are! Thanks again. Sincerely, Julie

BrieAnne · Married on 09/02/2012

Julie and her assistant did an amazing job for my wedding! She was very perceptive to ideas I gave her, and really gave me the exact look I wanted. They did make up for my mom, and hair and make up for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Everyone looked really amazing all night! Her pricing was also really reasonable.

Saida · Married on 08/26/2012

I originally had picked another hair and makeup artist and when my trial was complete, I was not happy with the results. I ended up choosing Julie Brown from Let's Face it Beauty and have not regretted my decision one bit. Julie was confident, professional and friendly. She had such a wonderful way of putting me at ease on my big day when the nerves were all over the place. Julie's eye for hair and makeup is truly an art. I would highly recommend Julie to any bride that wants to look stunning on her special day.

Kasey · Married on 08/18/2012

Julie came highly recommended from our photographer, and I am so happy she did! From the start, Julie was professional, friendly, and very accommodating. I was planning my Vancouver wedding from Hong Kong, but after a quick Skype chat I knew I wanted to work with her. She did my hair & make up for our engagement shoot and for four of us on the wedding day. I was thrilled with the results and even more so when I saw our photos. Julie was prompt, and skillfully juggled us four gals. She achieved the exact look I wanted, which lasted until the very end of the celebration. I would recommend Julie’s talents to anyone on their wedding day.

Semira · Married on 07/21/2012

Julie is an amazing makeup/hair artist! I couldn't have been happier with the level of service she provided on my special day. She was very punctual and did my hair and makeup beautifully. She listened to my needs and provided her input when needed. I have already recommended her to a few friends getting married next year and I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look and feel stunning on any special occasion!!

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2012

Julie did a fantastic job! Considering I'm a +50 year old bride, she made me look like a princess on my wedding day. I can't thank her enough!

Jeanette · Married on 05/15/2010

Julie is such a warm person and we clicked as soon as we met. She didn't do a trial run as there was very little time before my wedding but I did give her a color swatch to work her palette from.
    She did make up for 6 people in total outside on the deck at our hotel and she did an amazing job on each and everyone of them. All of the women were so happy with their make up and I was stunned at how each of us looked.
    I would strongly recommend Julie Brown to ANYONE who wants to have their make up done at an affordable price!

Kyla · Married on 09/19/2015

We eloped to Vancouver with about a months notice, I contacted Let's Face it Beauty after google searching companies that would come to your hotel to provide hair and makeup services. The company was very good with response times very reasonable with pricing and my hair and makeup was perfect for the day!

Jean · Married on 08/25/2012

Julie and her team were great! She was very professional, talented and sweet. They were efficient on the morning of my wedding but still took the time to make sure everyone had their makeup done exactly the way they wanted.

• Naureen

Naureen · Married on 05/19/2012

Julie did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. I initially had a couple styles in mind and she worked with me to narrow it down for what worked best with my traditional attire, and personal style. Her make up was done beautifully, and really photographed well. Many compliments. Julie was also very accommodating to the many locations that I needed her, and always on time.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Let's Face It Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much for this Naureen! It was such a pleasure to work with you, and be a part of your special day. Thanks again! Julie

Allison · Married on 05/09/2014

Julie is so sweet, and very talented!

She was also very accommodating. With only a couple days notice, she was able to arrange to do a trial run of my makeup for my engagement shoot. And to top it off, because we weren't shooting at a practical location with somewhere to get ready at, she offered up her own home!

I can't count the number of compliments I received about my makeup on my wedding day.
    And whatever makeup & hair products she used lasted through A LOT of tears, laughter, windy conditions, food and drinks! I felt beautiful all night long.

Thank you so much, Julie!

Julie did my hair and makeup for my Indian wedding and reception. She was amazing and very professional. The makeup looked great and everyone loved it. The pictures look amazing. Her prices were a lot better than most Indian makeup artists.

3.0

Julie was great to work with. She made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day! My makeup lasted all day! Her and her team did hair and makeup on SEVEN of us! Had us all looking great and on time ;) I feel she was very reasonably priced for the great quality of service I was recieving. She was very flexible, as I added people last minute and changed some dates around for my pre wedding consultation and she was up for all of it. The only snag I ran into was I found her very hard to get in contact with on occasion. Sometimes it was 4-5 days before I got an email response.

2.5

I had Julie do my make up for my wedding. It was beautiful exactly what I wanted. She is a bit pricy but it is all worth it in the end. She does exactly what you ask her to do. She is beautiful, kind and happy. Its a pleasure being around her. Shes great!

4.2

I would definitely recommend them.

Cheryl · Married on 07/05/2015

3.0

The 2 girls that were sent out to do my wedding party's hair and makeup did a fabulous job! I was so pleased with how beautiful they all looked on my wedding day! I know that each girl was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. Thank you so much to Julie and her team for making things happen with ease!

3.5
      3.5

Julie provided excellent makeup services. In an earlier review, I expressed some frustration that she did not get back to us, but that has since been resolved.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Let's Face It Beauty's reply:

This is unfortunate! It has been two weeks since the last correspondence via email, which was providing a timeline for the wedding day, of which is over a month away. This is my business, that I take great pride in providing professional service, and saying that you did not know if I would show up for an engagement shoot is nonsense, it was booked and confirmed via email. Sorry I was not able to make you a satisfied customer.