Let Them Eat Cake Reviews

Let Them Eat Cake 3
Let Them Eat Cake 4
Let Them Eat Cake 5

John · Married on 11/01/2018

Delicious and beautiful! Whatever the occasion we know who to call. Can’t wait for my next “excuse” to get one of their cakes!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Chrystelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you Nicholas for the fantastic wedding cake! It was so delicious that guests went for a second serving and there was no leftovers for us the next day! Also a big thank you for working with us on accommodating gluten and dairy sensitivities.
    The top tier was Gluten Free and Dairy Free, and it was the best Gluten free Dairy free cake I have tasted! The French buttercream was to die for, and we loved the fresh fruit in the cake. The presentation was beautiful!
    Chrystelle

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Let Them Eat Cake 6

Sara · Married on 04/07/2017

Absolutely the most amazing wedding and birthday cakes EVER!! Not only are they stunning to look at but they are delicious as well! Nick made our experience delightful and was very accommodating! We couldn’t of asked for a better experience or a better cake!! Highly recommended to all of our family and friends!! Trust me Nick’s cakes are on point and you will never be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Let Them Eat Cake 7
    Let Them Eat Cake 8

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2015

The talent of this company is unmatched! I provided an idea for my cake and it turned out even more perfect than I could have ever imagined! Quick responses, and willing to work with me being out of state. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2018