Leslie Reid Makeup Reviews

Leslie Reid Makeup 2
Leslie Reid Makeup 3
  • Mrs. Juliana

Juliana Beckford · Married on 08/17/2019

She made me fairytale look come through...

Leslie was a pleasure to work with. She is GA based but by coincidence happened to be in NY during the time of my wedding. She came highly recommended by a family friend in GA. I looked her up and Instagram and fell in love with her work. We weren’t able to do a trial due to us being in different states. So I was trusting my wedding day make up on Instagram post and a recommendation. We corresponded via email mostly I sent her tons of looks along with my dress. She was always prompt and honestly with her response. The day of the wedding she was AMAZING. She arrived at the hotel early so we could meet and she could prep to stay on my timeline. On top of that she made me look flawless. Everyone complimented how flawless I looked. I am so happy I chose her although we didn’t do a trial. Both Leslie and my make up ROCKED!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Leslie Reid Makeup 4
    Leslie Reid Makeup 5

Teresa · Married on 01/21/2018

Leslie is a triple threat: talented, professional, and personable. From the time of my initial inquiry, to the day of the event, Leslie impressed me with her prompt communication and impeccable time management (e.g., Need to be ready and out the door by early morning on a Sunday? No problem. She will travel to you and make it happen). If you scroll through images of her work, you’ll see that Leslie has a versatile portfolio. But it’s her ability to accentuate her clients’ features and create that beautiful lit from-within glow that truly shines. I’m so glad that I found her, and you won’t be sorry that you did too.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Hadley · Married on 12/09/2017

She is simply amazing! From the products she uses to her attitude when doing your makeup, she truly loves what she does and wants her clients to feel the absolute best! 100% recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Leslie Reid Makeup 6

Kwiana · Married on 05/27/2017

Leslie was super attentive and had all the patience in the world even though I was in bridezilla mode. I got endless compliments on my look and would get married all over again just 2 work with her.

Shala · Married on 05/16/2017

This was such a special day for me....my wedding day! Words can't describe how beautiful Leslie made me feel/look. She was professional and knew exactly what I wanted. I would definitely refer her to any of my family & friends!

Beth · Married on 05/07/2017

Leslie was heaven sent for my wedding! I hired her last minute because my other makeup artist flaked and I'm glad she did! My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup looked amazing and the pictures looked perfect. If you're looking for professional and perfected makeup I suggest you go with leslie. Thanks again for the beautiful makeup on my special day!

Tea · Married on 04/13/2017

Leslie is one of the most talented make up artist in Atlanta, I worked almost all of them and she definitely stands out.
    Leslie can replicate any look. I always pick certain make up looks from the fashion magazines and she does the amazing work.
    If you want talented and true artist, call Leslie.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Juliana · Married on 04/01/2017

Leslie was just a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

Shenea · Married on 03/27/2017

She's amazing! She is highly recommended!!! I had an amazing experience!!!

• Magaly

Magaly · Married on 09/17/2015

Leslie was AMAZING. I looked like me but an awesome me! She was pleasant, professional, friendly. Everyone that she serviced looked great. She put me and all the others at ease and made it a relaxed and fun experience. She is easy to work with and willing to travel. Leslie is great. I will use her again and recommend her to others. Good luck Leslie!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Atiya · Married on 07/17/2014

Leslie is Amazing. She did my makeup and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding on July 17, 2014. She was professional, kind, and easy to work with and listened to want I wanted. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful I looked. If you are looking for an awesome makeup artist please end your search right here. You will be happy you did.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Arielle · Married on 06/17/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with Leslie. 1st of all I have to say she was/is the most reasonably priced makeup artist around I called 4 others and none gave me the price she did. That was very important to me since I was paying for myself as well as my bridesmaids. She was very professional she gave me exactly what I wanted the only reason I gave her four and a half stars with responsiveness is just because I called on a holiday weekend and she got back to me the next day instead of the same day, but she did get back to me and apologized for not getting back to me sooner. She was also willing to change the style of makeup I wanted after it was finalized which I really appreciated because I wasn't 100 % sure of the look I wanted the day of my wedding. I will be using her anytime I need my makeup done for whatever special occasion I have planned. Thank you so much Leslie for your wonderful work that you did for me and my bridesmaids you really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Sasha · Married on 05/03/2015

Leslie is an artist! I love her professionalism and always recommend her to family and friends. It makes a difference when someone loves what they do because it definitely shows. She's always on time and her prices are amazing! I really enjoyed our consultation because she was very attentive and created the exact look I envisioned for my bridesmaids. You'll definitely enjoy your experience with her!