LeSaison Reviews

LeSaison 7
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 10/20/2018

Dupuis Wedding

Jamie was absolutely wonderful. From our initial phone call, through delivery, every detail was taken care of. She truly made our ‘Havana Nights’ theme come alive with her beautiful arrangements. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces her artistry showed, and the end result was vibrant, classy and beautiful. Not to mention, she made this vision come true in under 3 weeks. Highly Recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    LeSaison 16

Viktoriya · Married on 04/28/2018

I used Cat's Pajamas for my wedding this April. I've had bridal bouquet of light pink tulips surrounded by baby breath. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly as I've imagined it.
    Also got 7 corsages for the girls , also made of light pink tulip and baby breath.
    Highly recommend this vendor for your special day

thanks

Viktoriya

Sent on 05/11/2018
    LeSaison 17

Joanna · Married on 04/07/2018

Booked Cat's Pajamas pretty much last minute as I was initially going to do my own flowers. So glad I paired up with them - my arrangements and flowers were beautiful - pretty much exactly how I envisioned my centerpieces to be. Bouquets were beautiful. Thank you so much! Definitely recommend this pair!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    LeSaison 24
    LeSaison 25
    LeSaison 26

Elissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Cats PJ's were very pleasant to work with and eager to get things right. They worked with me to get flowers done for two weddings and to get one of the sets out of town. The ladies did not mind that I wanted to DIY a few bits and were not pushy regarding what I should get. They were responsive to any changes I needed and their design guidance was very much appreciated. Even better they are both genuinely lovely people.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    LeSaison 27

Nina · event on 01/27/2018

Could not have been more pleased with the arrangement sent for the memorial service of my friend's mom. It is so hard to know what you are going to get when you order long distance, but I knocked the ball out of the park on this one, as did they! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous.The delivery was spot on time. They even sent me a picture of the arrangement - so happy!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Tery · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot recommend Cat's! Pajamas Floral Design enough! They are professional, personable, funny and very dependable. Their personal touch with their flower arrangements are both memorable and very sentimental. I would definitely suggest them for a wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2017

Cat’s Pajamas staff was great to work with. I gave them an idea of what the bride likes and some pictures she had sent as suggestions. They did a good job of taking those pictures and ideas and turning them into reality.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Diane · Married on 05/05/2018

Cat's Pajamas was, well...absolutely terrific. They provided the center pieces and bouquets for my wedding on May 5. I was in a car accident a couple of weeks before my wedding and was in a panic trying to get all the arrangements in place during my painful recovery. I don't know much about flower arrangements, and with very little guidance from me, Jamie read my mind and created exactly what I was hoping for. The flowers were gorgeous. They were delivered on time and were very fresh. A friend at the wedding (who has experience with flowers) was amazed I got such a good price on the wedding package. I was completely satisfied and give Cat's Pajamas my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    LeSaison 28
  • Francesca

Francesca Graham · Married on 05/07/2019

Wilmington, NC Wedding

My wife and I were planning our wedding from across the country. Jamie was great with coordinating meetings and answering questions even though we were battling some pretty tough time zone constraints. We were on a budget, and had to go through our quote a half dozen times in order to get the right price. Jamie was patient with us and was able to rework the quote to fit our budget. On our wedding day, she put my bride-zilla nervousness to ease and handled everything. She had the whole place cleaned up and ready to go by the time the bridal party showed up. A brides dream come true. Everything was gorgeous and we still receive compliments from our guests. Jamie was able to take a pinterest page and order the flowers that would make that vision come to life. It's very much appreciated. Thank you for making our day so special! Everything was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/01/2019