16 Reviews for Les bourgeois

Natural Makeup (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I could not be happier with the amazing job that Sparkle did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I had given Sparkle some ideas of the look I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! She was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and very professional. She is so sweet and just the easiest person to talk to- she can help take your mind off those wedding jitters! I am so happy we found Sparkle and recommend her to all my friends and family in the area looking for a hair and makeup artist. Thank you so much Sparkle!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Sparkle was amazing! Not only did she do my hair and make up for my wedding, but my MOH and flower girls as well! AND she was fantastic with my family that kept coming in and out of the room. 100% recommend Sparkle, she’s professional and personable...her name says it all! Thank you!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Being mother of he bride for the first time and planning the wedding, I would like to especially thank Sparkle who did my daughter’s makeup. We were both extremely pleased with her work. Sparkle’s name suits her very well because not only did she make our day sparkle, but went of her way to do her makeup. My daughter had a precious makeup trial with another artist who was running late with another client, so Sparkle stepped in the do her makeup. My daughter loved Sparkle from the start. When we tried to book her for the wedding, Sparkle was already scheduled to do another wedding long distance from our location. She worked her magic to do her makeup before the wedding and looked more radiant and beautiful like never before. We are both grateful to Sparkle for her makeup services. She is first class all the way.

To all the first time mother of the brides, be sure to schedule Sparkle so you do not have to worry. My daughter’s makeup lasted the whole day and night without a touch up....through many tears. Once you do one trial with her, you will look no further. She is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Betty Ann, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sparkle (and Becky on hair!) was nothing short of spectacular. Her personality shines just as much as her phenomenal work does. Her artistry stood out head and shoulders above all the other makeup artists I looked at. Not only did everyone look fabulous, we all felt that way.

Profile Picture Fe, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Knew what looked good in my hair and gave suggestions on how to make it work even better before the big day! Hair and makeup turned out wonderful on the day of! Also did MOB and MOH and did a great job in a timely mannor!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sparkle was absolutely fantastic. She was kind, professional, on time and expertly navigated between doing make-up on a range of ages, making everyone look incredible and beautiful. I really cannot say enough about how in love I was with my make-up and hair. She just nailed it! One other thing to mention, I've been in a lot of weddings that inevitably goes off the time schedule. Sparkle brought an assistant who was also very skilled, and everyone's hair and make-up was done within the time schedule--with time to even do touch ups. It was the LEAST stressful makeup/hair session I have ever been a part of. Thank you Sparkle for making me sparkle on my day!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sparkle is the best!! She made me and all my bridesmaids look like stunning models the day of my wedding. I got so many compliments!!
She was prompt arriving at our location and super friendly and down to earth, and she knows her hair and makeup. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Sparkle was amazing! We all felt beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more. She comes highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have only had my make-up and hair done by someone three (maybe four) times in my life...Sparkle will always be my favorite of those times. I will never find anyone else so personal, creative, understanding, and willing to go the distance in providing her service. Not only did she allow me to feel like a princess on my special day, she used the same care (if not more) on my three girls and allowed each of them to share their unique personalities as well! I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Les bourgeois from my wedding photographer. I was extremely happy working with Sparkle. She worked with me to get the look I was going for, and was very honest about what looked the best for me and my hair and makeup. Between the trial and my wedding day we stayed in touch and the big day went off without a hitch. Sparkle is amazing at what she does and you can tell she truly has a passion for it. She is particular, careful, and so easy to get along with. Thanks for making us all feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would strongly recommend Les Bourgeois to all brides! Sparkle is talented and professional. She listens to her clients, provides feedback, and makes sure you are stunning for your big day. She made the "look" of my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Ariel, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sparkle is an absolute professional who is happens to be a genuinely sweet and caring individual. She listens to what you want and doesn't do her own thing unless you want her too. I wear very little makeup and never do anything to my hair and wanted to look natural. She maintained my natural appearance and made me look more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sparkle was fabulous to work with. I'm not great at vocalizing my opinions, but she was incredibly patient, teasing out exactly what I wanted for my hair and make-up. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and got tons of compliments to boot!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sparkle was an absolute pleasure to be around and great to work with. She knows her stuff.

Profile Picture Shira, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
4.1

Sparkle was super flexible and was right on time on our big day. I would just recommend getting the trial done as I was too rushed day of (for many reasons) to get a style I was excited about.

Profile Picture Penina, 3/18/18, 1 Review