Les Bourgeois Artistry Reviews

Les Bourgeois Artistry 3
Les Bourgeois Artistry 4
Les Bourgeois Artistry 5

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Knew what looked good in my hair and gave suggestions on how to make it work even better before the big day! Hair and makeup turned out wonderful on the day of! Also did MOB and MOH and did a great job in a timely mannor!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sparkle was absolutely fantastic. She was kind, professional, on time and expertly navigated between doing make-up on a range of ages, making everyone look incredible and beautiful. I really cannot say enough about how in love I was with my make-up and hair. She just nailed it! One other thing to mention, I've been in a lot of weddings that inevitably goes off the time schedule. Sparkle brought an assistant who was also very skilled, and everyone's hair and make-up was done within the time schedule--with time to even do touch ups. It was the LEAST stressful makeup/hair session I have ever been a part of. Thank you Sparkle for making me sparkle on my day!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Sparkle is the best!! She made me and all my bridesmaids look like stunning models the day of my wedding. I got so many compliments!!
    She was prompt arriving at our location and super friendly and down to earth, and she knows her hair and makeup. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Mariah · Married on 10/07/2017

Sparkle was amazing! We all felt beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more. She comes highly recommended!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 6
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

I have only had my make-up and hair done by someone three (maybe four) times in my life...Sparkle will always be my favorite of those times. I will never find anyone else so personal, creative, understanding, and willing to go the distance in providing her service. Not only did she allow me to feel like a princess on my special day, she used the same care (if not more) on my three girls and allowed each of them to share their unique personalities as well! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/04/2017

I was referred to Les bourgeois from my wedding photographer. I was extremely happy working with Sparkle. She worked with me to get the look I was going for, and was very honest about what looked the best for me and my hair and makeup. Between the trial and my wedding day we stayed in touch and the big day went off without a hitch. Sparkle is amazing at what she does and you can tell she truly has a passion for it. She is particular, careful, and so easy to get along with. Thanks for making us all feel so beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Ariel · Married on 02/18/2017

I would strongly recommend Les Bourgeois to all brides! Sparkle is talented and professional. She listens to her clients, provides feedback, and makes sure you are stunning for your big day. She made the "look" of my dreams come true!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2016

Sparkle is an absolute professional who is happens to be a genuinely sweet and caring individual. She listens to what you want and doesn't do her own thing unless you want her too. I wear very little makeup and never do anything to my hair and wanted to look natural. She maintained my natural appearance and made me look more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Janet · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank you, Sparkle!

This was my second time having hair and make up done by Sparkle for special event styling. Sparkle did on-site hair and make up for my mother and me for my brother’s wedding. Sparkle is incredibly professional and genuine. My mother and I had a BLAST laughing with her while getting pampered. My hair is incredibly thick but has zero texture. Sparkle gave me such beautiful loose curls that lasted through hours and hours of dancing! I would highly recommend Sparkle and Les bourgeois. I will absolutely continue to call on Sparkle for special event styling. She is simply amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Sparkle was fabulous to work with. I'm not great at vocalizing my opinions, but she was incredibly patient, teasing out exactly what I wanted for my hair and make-up. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and got tons of compliments to boot!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Emily

Emily McDaniel · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

I really appreciated that Sparkle and her team were able to travel to my hotel room to do me and my 2 bridesmaids' hair and makeup for my wedding. They were able to replicate the hairstyles we requested perfectly, or even better than what we envisioned. The makeup also turned out beautify, and hardly came off after wearing it for 8 hours. Highly recommend if you are looking for textured romantic hair and flawless makeup!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 7
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you Emily so much for your review!! I really appreciate it. You ladies were amazing and so stress-free. I really enjoyed working with you all! BTW, you looked stunning!!
  • katherine

katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Greatest Experience!!!

Sparkle has an amazing team! Taryn - the stylist for the day was an absolute blessing. I’m pretty sure my mom had it out yo try to make it the most stressful day of my life, Taryn stepped in and did her absolute best to keep me relaxed! If I could fill out 100 5 star reviews I would!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Marilyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Wedding Makeup and hair

Sparkle and her team were the best! They were on time, funny, and easy to work with. Sparkle was easy to reach via email and always responded in a timely manner. Sparkle did my bridesmaids makeup, my mother's and my mother-in-laws and they all looked stunning. Sparkle did my hair and it was perfect. Her colleague Becky did everyone else's hair and they all looked fantastic! Would highly recommend Sparkle and her services!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Anjali

Anjali Prahash · Married on 07/13/2018

Professional Makeup!

Sparkle excels in what she does, and can be trusted for your big day!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2018

Great experience and I LOVED my hair!

Sparkle did an amazing job creating the updo I had envisioned for my wedding without having a trial run due to me living out of state. It took longer than expected to create because I have long, thick hair, but was well worth the extra time. I received a lot of compliments about my hair. It was also convenient to have her travel to my remote location to help ease my stress on my big day. I asked for more natural looking makeup since I don’t typically wear much and was pleased with the outcome. Despite her not having her airbrush kit available that day, my makeup didn’t feel heavy and it survived the heat during our outdoor pictures and ceremony. I have had fake lashes applied in the past and they always started to peel off before the end of the night, but that was definitely not the case with Sparkle! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Shira · Married on 05/05/2018

Sparkle was an absolute pleasure to be around and great to work with. She knows her stuff.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Penina · Married on 03/18/2018

3.0

Sparkle was super flexible and was right on time on our big day. I would just recommend getting the trial done as I was too rushed day of (for many reasons) to get a style I was excited about.

Les Bourgeois Artistry 8