LeRoy Productions and Professional DJ Services Reviews

8 Reviews for LeRoy Productions and Professional DJ Services

• Jenna

Jenna D. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best DJ Ever!

It was such a great pleasure working with both James and Bill for my husband and I's wedding. I was very fortunate that they had my date available since I had a last minute switch of DJ's. They communicated with me every step of the way and made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process! For the day of the wedding, Bill arrived there early. He set everything up and was go with the flow. He did wonders as a DJ. He went to the vibe of the wedding, made announcements, and got in a few good laughs with the guests. Not to mention, we had so much fun, we danced the night away. Overall, I would highly recommend them to DJ for your wedding and/or event. Thank you to the both of you, I couldn't say greater things!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful experience

James, DJ LeRoy was extremely helpful in making our wedding day run smoothly. Even with everything going on with COVID 19 pandemic, he was responsive and made Sure everything came together on our day. Thank you DJ LeRoy!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2019

Dj Emcee extraordinaire

James is a wonderful DJ and Emcee. He made surw everything went smoothly and everyone was having fun. 10 out of 10 would use again.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Patricia · event on: 06/22/2013

LeRoy Productions did a phenomenal job at our Relay For Life Event! He was professional, courteous, lots of fun and even stayed up all night with us!! He got people motivated when they were getting tired and set the mood quite nicely when it was time for people to share their stories about Cancer. His choices in music were spot on! I would use LeRoy Productions again and again!

Sent on 07/10/2013

LeRoy Productions and Professional DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I had an absolute blast and will definitely be on board for the Relay For Life in Galt in 2014!!

Michelle · event on: 06/22/2013

Leroy productions was amazing. They DJ'd our Relay For Life event which is no easy task. They kept the party going the full 24 hours. Many times we would ask them to make special announcements and MC games etc....They did it all. I couldn't ask for better. Due to the energy and professionalism they brought to our even, they were immediately booked by our schools to do the fall carnival and I have booked them for an upcoming party. We even had visitors from the Galt Relay For Life, just because they wanted to come out and thank James and his team once again and enjoy some of the great entertainment he brings. I have recommended him to many already and will continue to do so.

Sent on 07/11/2013

LeRoy Productions and Professional DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much!! Those kind words mean the world to me!!! I can't wait for the upcoming events in October!! :-)

Dianna · Married on 06/09/2013

Thank you so much for a great job entertaining, inspiring, and motivating us at the Mountain House Relay for Life event !!! It was very nice to meet you and your team :) We'll definitely be keeping in touch !

Bob and DiAnna Corden

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • User3385705 · event on: 06/01/2013

We requested songs that did not involve any swear words and at the same time a huge variety. He went above and beyond what was asked of him. We were very pleased with his services. I recommend this DJ for any event.

Sent on 07/10/2013

LeRoy Productions and Professional DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I had a blast "Relaying" with y'all!! :)

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ/Photo booth package in one. We weren't sure we wanted a photo booth but it came with the package so we just went with it. We were so glad we did! It was the biggest hit of the wedding. A nice surprise at the end of the wedding was getting a disc with all of the photos people took throughout the day. The music was very energetic and had all ages on the dance floor even at almost 100 degree weather. James was one of the last people to leave and made sure to play to the end. It was a great time!

Sent on 06/25/2017