Lerew Photography Reviews

20 | Harrisburg, PA

20 Reviews for Lerew Photography

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2015

Beth and Ben are an amazing couple taking amazing photos! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day (Getting ready pictures for groomsmen & bridesmaids, ceremony, reception). They informed us prior to hiring them that they are planning on having a baby and that if they were to have one they would bring a third photographer in the mix. They had their baby two weeks prior to my wedding (Beth's a trooper!) and needless to say, they were true to their word and brought a third photographer. All three of them kept the day very professional yet still made us all laugh and feel comfortable! I couldn't have asked for a better team to work our wedding. We can't wait to use Lerew for our future photoshoots!! :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

Bridget · Married on 11/29/2014

We recently had a wedding and we selected Lerew Photography as our photographer(s). I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Ben and Beth, and the job they did for us. They showed up on time, were so down to Earth and friendly, and were super easy to work with. The quality of their work was fantastic. Ben was there in the room with myself and my groomsmen (Beth did the same thing with my wife and her bridesmaids), taking pics of us getting ready, walking to and from where we needed to be, all the way through the ceremony and the reception (and they did such a good job that we didn't even really know they were there, but the pictures clearly show they were in the right places at the right times). The resulting pictures were amazing and we can't even begin to say how impressed we were with them. Their pricing was very reasonable and the quality of their work far exceeded the cost. I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone (friends AND family) looking for professional, very easy to get along with photographers. A++

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2014

Ben and Beth were awesome to work with! They were very professional, yet fun, flexible, and easy going. They were receptive to all of the photos that we wanted and also had some ideas of their own which we loved! They made our day so easy and even helped with little things like timing and fluffing my dress. Stress free from the first meeting to the last dance! I highly recommend using Lerew Photography!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Ben and Beth (Lerew Photography) were wonderful photographers to work with. They were very flexible in meeting with me and my husband to discuss details about their services and what style of photography they provide. They were able to answer all of our questions and were even willing to meet with us on the site of our wedding ceremony before the big day. We definitely had a large quantity of photos to choose from the ceremony (and pre-ceremony) and reception, and they were all great. They were also patient with us and our families as we tried to coordinate family photos. Also, Ben and Beth are both professional and they also have a sense of humor that helped us to feel more relaxed in front of the camera.

We also had Ben and Beth take our engagement photos, and we also ended up with a lot of great photos to choose from.

We were very pleased with the work that they did, and since we recommended them to our friends that are getting married, we have been able to see them again! I would definitely recommend Lerew Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Beth and Ben were a fantastic couple to work with. They were able to capture awesome images and we think this is especially because they fondly recall their wedding day and have tons of must-have photos in mind. In working with Beth and Ben you will find they they are both professional and punctual throughout the planning process and on the day of the event. In addition to their professionalism and talent, these two are so sweet and so much fun to spend your wedding day with.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Shareem · Married on 08/24/2013

I would would recommend Lerew Photography to anyone for any event. They are fun, goofy yet professional and extremely talented. Whatever questions I had the Lerews would answer me right away and were happy to help at any time. They were flexible with what I wanted and also gave very useful suggestions to make my photos perfect for us. I love all of our photos and will use them for future events.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Amber · Married on 06/15/2013

Ben and Beth are an AMAZING team! They were kind, funny, and professional throughout every step of our wedding planning experience, and have completely captured how WONDERFUL our day was in the photos!!! I have received so many compliments from friends and family on the job they did, and will absolutely call them whenever we're looking for people to photograph our life events.

BTW - GET THE PHOTOBOOTH!!! Some of my favorite (and high quality!) pictures came from here!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

Ben and Beth Lerew were such a treat to work with! When we met for the first time they had great examples of their previous weddings and were so professional, yet fun and easygoing. We had great chemistry with them right off the bat. When the wedding day came they were fully prepared with ideas of their own and with my ideas from following me on Pinterest. It was also very helpful to take advantage of the walk-through that they offered prior to the wedding day of the ceremony and reception site because we could brainstorm together. Ben and Beth were also real troopers! Our wedding day was very cold and they didn't complain once and helped to keep our wedding party in line and on track so we could get the photos we wanted in the shortest amount of time.

Ben and Beth kept everything light and fun and really seemed to be a part of the wedding, not just the photographers. It felt completely natural to have them there and I rarely found myself feeling like I had to pose for a shot. They captured some excellent candid photos from the ceremony and the reception! Since we didn't get to see everything happening it was so much fun to go through the pictures and see the moments we missed.

Finally, our guests favorite part of the wedding was the photo-booth that Ben ran throughout the reception. There were great props, and lots of them, and everyone enjoyed getting into the booth and taking silly pictures. One of our favorite things has been looking through the photo-booth pictures and seeing the ones of our grandparents decked out in crazy hats and glasses. Lerew Photography truly offers the whole package and everything you'll need for your wedding day. We had a blast with them and so we know our guests did too!!

Sent on 11/25/2012
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2012

I love Lerew Photography!! Ben and Beth are very cool people. My husband and I liked them from the moment we met them. I am recommending them to everyone I know, and my pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Letitia · Married on 05/26/2012

Ben and Beth were great. I did a lot of research looking for a photographer and I know I made the best choice. They were there to captured every moment of my special day from the time I started getting ready, til the last dance. They are really great people and very easy to work with. I love the album they made. I would recommend them to anyone because they are really great pair and are well worth the price. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 02/04/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2011

I found Lerew Photography though numerous web searches. I am very into photography so this was one of the more important aspects of my wedding. I saw their portfolio and fell in love with their style. We met with them and discussed engagement and wedding photos, they explained all of the options and were willing to work with us on where and when we wanted to have everything done. They really took the time to get to know us as a couple and seemed just as excited about our wedding as we were. When the Wedding rolled around they were what I was least stressed about, they got pictures that others might miss because they split up to be with my Husband at the hotel and with me at the Church. I hate having my picture taken but I didn’t feel uncomfortable working with them at any point. I got to see a sneak peek of some pictures, and so far I love them and can’t wait to see what else they were able to capture and I can’t wait to use them in the future!!!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

Absolutely wonderful photographers! So kind and flexible! So willing to accommodate! Prompt to answer phone calls, emails, etc. Took pictures that fit our style! Wonderful!!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2011

These are some seriously wonderful photographers. You can tell that they're in this because they love it... and it shows remarkably in their work. They are very fair in their pricing and in my opinion, should charge more. Thank you so much! You captured every special moment that we'll have for all time. Good luck to you!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Tami · Married on 06/18/2011

FABULOUS and FUN!!! They made the most of every shot and each picture turned out beautifully! Lerew is accomodating, professional, and personable!! What a wonderful team-I couldn't imagine my wedding with any other photographers!!! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Sheri · Married on 05/15/2010

Ben was very professional and he knew what he was doing...I have gotten great comments on the pictures and would recomend him in a second. Also he has great prices

Sent on 05/28/2010

Jeffrey · Married on 10/09/2009

We loved having Lerew Photography at our wedding. They were great, and everyone is complimenting their photographs.

Sent on 11/04/2009

jackie · Married on 09/03/2011

Lerew photography went above and beyound my expectations for my daughter tara's and Mig's wedding. They chose excellant sites for the pohots and wth 3 people working we will be sure to get alot of great shots.They had us all relaxed in no time. they even brought a special surprize by setting up a photo booth with props to take some fun pictures of the wedding party and guests. They are also the most friendly people you could ever meet and had lots of new ideas rather than just the usual pics. i will reccommend them to any future bride and groom. thank you again i rate your service at 10 STARS JACKIE WITMER mother of the bride

Sent on 09/09/2011

ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

I thought Lerew photography did a great job with my wedding photos. I was very satisfied. He was cost efficient and still provided excellent work. I also appreciated his flexibility in traveling. I highly recommend Lerew Photography.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2010

Lerew photography is an excellent choice for any event that you want to remember. Ben will capture all of the important memories as well as all of the fun times that you never want to forget. One of the best parts about working with Lerew Photography is that everyone is comfortable with Ben & Bethany and with all of the pictures that they take. There are never any awkward moments. Please consider Lerew Photography for you wedding. They are the best around and you will not find a better package for your big day!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Derrick · Married on 12/27/2008

Very easy to work with Mr. Lerew and provided a great service for our wedding. Beautiful photos and we loved the great book that he made for us. Gives great options and listens to what it is that you want for your special day.

Sent on 10/13/2009