Leo Moon Events Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

Emily B. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great with planning and creativity within our budget!

Jocelyn was kind, friendly and eager to help with our wedding. I hired her halfway through my planning process to help with finding some of our vendors as well as day of coordination and overall design/decor. I was planning a wedding in MN from another state and she was so helpful in going to see the venue for me and offering ideas and input in how to pull the whole event off. She was resourceful and creative, conscious of our budget and interested in supporting other small local businesses.
    On the day of the actual event, everything went off without a hitch and I assume that she was working behind the scenes to keep things moving along in a less obvious way. She was just quieter than I had hoped, and didnt have as much of a presence as I had hoped for and a few guests/family members during set up mentioned not knowing who our coordinator was. Overall, She listened to what I wanted and delivered a finished product that was what she promised as well as lots of helpful tips and insight along the way. She’s excellent with the planning process but could benefit from being more attentive on the day of. Don’t get me wrong, we had an amazing wedding and I would recommend her as a planner/coordinator, just trying to offer my honest and complete feedback.
    Lauren S. Married on 10/08/2021

Professional, Friendly, Helpful

Jocelyn was an incredible addition to our wedding day! Her help was beyond valuable and made the day run so much more smoothly. The entire event felt was in her capable and trustworthy hands.
    We cannot recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sue S. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional!

Leo Moon made my day exceptional! I couldn't have asked for a more professional or kind person to do my wedding for me. Jocelyn was spot on with every little detail, I felt like on my wedding day I could actually breathe and relax because it was getting taken care of... I was very skeptical because the prices at Leo moon were so much cheaper than other places that I was interested in, but I decided after speaking to Jocelyn I wanted to let her do my wedding for me. I honestly couldn't have made a better decision. 10 out of 10 I would hire Leo Moon to do any event that I needed help with. Thank you again Jocelyn for all your help!
    Judy Married on 05/16/2021

The Perfect Day!

Jocelyn is a talented professional, and a very sweet person. She made our day one of a kind, her special touches and high attention to detail made our event memorable. An Excellent planner - I recommend her highly!

Judy B.