9 Reviews for Lensspell Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
9 Lensspell Photography Reviews

Johanna was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. Everyone was amazing that day! Johanna has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in her work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She made sure to get every shot, and something unique that she does for ALL her brides. I absolutely recommend her to everyone. My beach wedding was simply amazing. SO worth it to go to that!

Profile Picture Iris, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johanna was great to work with. Responsive to questions, creative in her approach, and very professional. She was incredibly friendly and we LOVE our photos. Thanks Johanna!

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johanna was a pleasure to work with. Johanna has a great artistic eye. Johanna captured our special day beautifully. I recommend Johanna highly!

Profile Picture Michael , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn’t have chosen a better wedding fotographer than Johanna at Lensspell Photography and we were very lucky she was available on my wedding date.
I really loved how engaged she was during the ceremony site visit and we discussed about alternatives for picture moments.... during the ceremony she came early and made sure we were on time for everything. My husband and I are very happy with our wedding pictures!
Thank you Johanna for making our wedding day very special.

Johanna is friendly, flexible, knowledgeable, punctual and fun to work with. I highly recommend Johanna and Lensspell Photography.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johanna at Lensspell Photography did a wonderful job - the photos came out absolutely beautifully. She was very easy to work with, including figuring out the photo schedule for the day. The engagement session was great also, all around a wonderful experience with the company!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer. Very thorough. Johanna went above and beyond to make sure our pictures looked amazing.

Profile Picture John, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So thankful I was able to meet Johanna in time for my wedding. She was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful and detailed with all of her work. Couldn't have chosen anyone better to capture and coordinate my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johanna was an amazing photographer who remained professional and kind throughout the entire wedding. She helped coordinate everyone for pre-ceremony photos of groomsmen and bridesmaids and took EXTRAORDINARILY pictures. She did a great job with engagement shoot as well and had great ideas of places to shoot in the Bay Area. For the wedding, she captured many beautiful moments without interrupting anyone and stayed for the majority of the wedding. She is highly recommended from me and my wife. Nothing short of 10/10 for service and quality. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erald, 8/6/16, 1 Review