Lensspell Photography Reviews

Lensspell Photography 7
  • Darren

Darren Eo · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic Experience

Johanna was great to work with. Professional, courteous and very accommodating. She handled all of the details and captured the true elegance of our daughters wedding. Can't Thank You Enough.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Darren, thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure photographing your daughter's amazing wedding in Saint Pete. She was simply glowing in her gorgeous gown, and love just filled the air! I wish you and your family much happiness!

Lindsey Velasquez · Married on 12/09/2018

So easy to work with!

Johanna is such a professional and made it easy and fun! Such beautiful pics and she captures the moment effortlessly. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey for your review! I am very happy that my professionalism and experience shined through, and that I was able to make taking photos a fun part of your wedding day. Congratulations on your marriage!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Exactly what I was looking for!

Our pictures came out beyond amazing! Johanna was patient and captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Melissa - thank you for your kind review, and for trusting me to photograph your wedding day. I am so glad!

Cindy · Married on 04/07/2018

The best! I had reached out to several photographers before I found Johanna and was surprised to find the lack of professionalism from photographers to respond with a simple no for that dates I requested. I never got an email or call back to be informed they were booked. Johanna responded to my inquiry quickly, leaving a detailed voicemail responding to my online inquiry. She was amazing from the start! And her pictures? Beautiful! Just look at her portfolio. The lighting is soft and bright. I am do happy with my wedding photos...and rates were super reasonable! She was easy to communicate with and never made us feel pressured. She assured we received what we wanted and was accommodating to our wedding schedule. I'm super pleased with her services. Thank you, Johanna!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/27/2017

Johanna was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. Everyone was amazing that day! Johanna has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in her work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She made sure to get every shot, and something unique that she does for ALL her brides. I absolutely recommend her to everyone. My beach wedding was simply amazing. SO worth it to go to that!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Lensspell Photography 8
    Lensspell Photography 9
    Lensspell Photography 10
    Lensspell Photography 11

Christopher · Married on 06/10/2017

Johanna was great to work with. Responsive to questions, creative in her approach, and very professional. She was incredibly friendly and we LOVE our photos. Thanks Johanna!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Johanna was a pleasure to work with. Johanna has a great artistic eye. Johanna captured our special day beautifully. I recommend Johanna highly!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Marilyn · Married on 05/27/2017

I couldn’t have chosen a better wedding fotographer than Johanna at Lensspell Photography and we were very lucky she was available on my wedding date.
    I really loved how engaged she was during the ceremony site visit and we discussed about alternatives for picture moments.... during the ceremony she came early and made sure we were on time for everything. My husband and I are very happy with our wedding pictures!
    Thank you Johanna for making our wedding day very special.

Johanna is friendly, flexible, knowledgeable, punctual and fun to work with. I highly recommend Johanna and Lensspell Photography.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Lensspell Photography 12
    Lensspell Photography 13
    Lensspell Photography 14
    Lensspell Photography 15

Phyllis · Married on 11/12/2016

Johanna at Lensspell Photography did a wonderful job - the photos came out absolutely beautifully. She was very easy to work with, including figuring out the photo schedule for the day. The engagement session was great also, all around a wonderful experience with the company!

Sent on 05/15/2017

John · Married on 11/12/2016

Great photographer. Very thorough. Johanna went above and beyond to make sure our pictures looked amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ana · Married on 08/06/2016

So thankful I was able to meet Johanna in time for my wedding. She was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful and detailed with all of her work. Couldn't have chosen anyone better to capture and coordinate my wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Erald · Married on 08/06/2016

Johanna was an amazing photographer who remained professional and kind throughout the entire wedding. She helped coordinate everyone for pre-ceremony photos of groomsmen and bridesmaids and took EXTRAORDINARILY pictures. She did a great job with engagement shoot as well and had great ideas of places to shoot in the Bay Area. For the wedding, she captured many beautiful moments without interrupting anyone and stayed for the majority of the wedding. She is highly recommended from me and my wife. Nothing short of 10/10 for service and quality. Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2017