LeniCam Video Productions Reviews

38 | Plano, TX

38 Reviews for LeniCam Video Productions

Will choose this vendor again if i need to for an event!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Leo · Married on 07/14/2012

This vendor was extremely professional.

Sent on 08/09/2013

LeniCam did an amazing job at capturing every moment of my wedding day! But, sometimes you don't want to watch every detail on video and you don't want to fast forward to where you think something happened. LeniCam does a great video that allows you to choose scenes of your wedding. He puts the very songs played at your wedding into the video. The final product is so special and great! LeniCam did such a good job, my family asked him to do my sisters weddings in AUSTIN and HOUSTON. He was that good we wanted him to travel. Obviously, we would recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2011

I used LeniCam Video Productions for my wedding, and then three years later my sister used them for hers - they are hands down the best! LeniCam was very professional and great to work with through the whole process. My mom and I met with John a few months before my wedding day and told him all the details of my wedding and what specific moments we wanted to make sure were highlighted in the video. The day of the wedding, John and his wife Sue, were the best, we did not worry about the video at all. They caught it all without "being in the way." We loved our highlight video and they (thankfully) edited out the 1,000 times my husband and I whined about how hungry we were while waiting for our reception to start. When we got back from our honeymoon, LeniCam was shortly in contact with us to pick out our DVD cover and we received our videos timely. We had a wonderful experience working with LeniCam and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Tara · Married on 10/03/2009

This company is INCREDIBLE! I had viewed a few video's from many other companies and he had the best DVD's! He was flexible and then even sends you a DVD to view and edit anything you want before the final copy!!! We loved the guy that came that day to video, very professional and not in the way, but got all the right shots! YOU will be completely satisfied with this company! :)

Sent on 10/31/2009

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2012

This was a great video. Very professional and great quality. Loved it!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lenicam had a video contest during the Dallas Bridal expo. I won the contest and they made me a beautiful love story video. Michelle made any adjustments I asked for and they were so sweet. This video was a blessing when my family needed it most. Thank you Lenicam!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Randy · Married on 05/10/2013

I can't say enough about LeniCam Video Productions. After an exhaustive search of video production companies in the Dallas Fort Worth area we decided upon LeniCam. We were not disappointed in the least. John was the most flexible of all owners we dealt with and it was evident he was more interested in getting just what we wanted rather than having us to conform to some sort of set package he advertised.

I am very selective about video as I do many of my own productions and was previously over a video production unit at a previous job I held. I know what it takes to produce a highly polished product so I looked very carefully at who we selected. LeniCam was an obvious choice and they were so far and above the others I considered that it wasn't even a contest.

There is so much that goes on during a wedding/reception that you simply can't remember it all. After watching our preview copy of the finished product we laughed and cried as there were so many priceless moments that John captured, many we didn't even realize had occurred.

I just knew that there was going to be many things I wanted changed before watching the preview copy of our DVD. However, I couldn't find one thing to suggest. LeniCam's commitment to quality, value, and customer service is outstanding. I assure you the finished product you will receive will be something you won't regret.

I highly recommend this firm for weddings or any other special occasion you may have. You will simply not regret selecting them!

Sent on 08/05/2013

LeniCam Video Productions provided the exact services I (the bride) asked for. Not only were they extremely professional on the day of my wedding, but they also provided me a proof of my wedding video soon after. After my initial review, I wanted to change some of the music and cut out some of the dancing. LeniCam Video Productions made it happen. I will always recommend them to friends, family and/or future brides.

Sent on 07/15/2014

John did an excellent job with my video. The service was great and very punctual. He is also very flexible and is a great guy. :) I would recommend him.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Erin · Married on 06/05/2010

I was very pleased with John Lenihan from Lenicam Productions. We set out intending to not spend a ton on our videographer and initially had a hard time finding someone that would just do a simple recording of only our ceremony for a reasonable price. I feel like Lenicam was incredibly reasonably priced and did an excellent job for what we wanted. His presence on the wedding day was involved and pleasant without being intrusive. I did not even notice his presence during the actual ceremony, which is what you want, really. He stayed behind the scenes when he needed to be, and provided us with beautiful DVDs to remember our ceremony by. I also appreciated how friendly he was and genuinely excited he seemed to be a part of our wedding. Thank you for a beautiful way to remember our wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2010

3.0

We were very pleased with the professionalism and the flexibility provided. We received excellent customer service and were very pleased with our product. Thank you.

Sent on 07/29/2014

4.2
      3.0

I had a great experience working with the people from Lenicam. While our video did not turn out as professionally edited/perfect as some wedding videos I have seen, I got exactly what I wanted out of the deal. I have great footage of the day with great sound of everyone's voices. For the price we paid, we are very happy with what we got.

Sent on 06/21/2013