8 Reviews for Lena Eivy Photography

8 Lena Eivy Photography Reviews

4.2

Lena did a awesome job. She was very focused on the job at hand.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lena is the best photographer there is. She did my engagement and wedding photos and they were so stunning that everyone thinks they came out of a magazine. Lena has many options for different picture packages which was essential for me because I am so picky. Lena is professional, sweet, prompt, and AMAZING. Look no further. She is the simply THE BEST.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lena is fantastic. She was the most relaxed and laid-back out of all the photographers we met with. She's quick in her email responses and really put the focus on us and what we wanted out of the day. On the day of the wedding, Lena is great in her communication with how she setup the shots and was a joy to have photograph our big day. I highly recommend Lena.

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lena was a complete pleasure to work with and the images that she captured are all incredibly beautiful! We used Lena Eivy Photography for both our engagement pics and our wedding. We will recommend her to others in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User4085138, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First off, I want to thank Lena so much for everything! From the first minute that my fiance and I met Lena we knew we wanted to hire her. We had spoken with a few other photographers, but she took the time to really get to know us and what we were looking for. It was very easy to establish a connection with her, we both instantly felt comfortable.

We did engagement photos with her and were very impressed with the continued quality of her work, she delivered our photos on time (maybe even early!).

When it came down to the final weeks of wedding planning she took the time to again sit down with us and go over our game plan. It helped for me to create a checklist for her of all of our "must get" photos. While I thought we worked with a lot of quality vendors, Lena was hands down my favorite. I'm a bit 'type a' (ok a lot Type A, especially when it came to my wedding)... I was freaking out that vendors wouldn't show up or would be late. I never once had those concerns with Lena (again, because she took the time to really establish a connection with us). She was fabulous, I never felt like she was hovering or pushing for shots...

She took some risks, some didn't turn out... but wow. Our pictures are INCREDIBLE... our family and friends love the shots of them as well.

Best wedding hire ever!! If you are interviewing photographers you are doing yourself a disservice to NOT sit down and chat with Lena for an hour. I can't wait to find a reason to have her take some pictures for us again soon! :)

Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Lena! She is awesome! Very flexible, very professional, very nice, very discrete....she took tons of pictures of our big day! All her packages include an engagement session in the place of your choice. I am so glad to have her as our photographer! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Laurine, 5/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lena is an incredible photographer who did an amazing outdoor Engagement photoshoot for us. Creative and professional, always looking for that unique and special shot! She did some imaginative and beautiful images of us utilizing the unique elements of the location to make images special just for us. The series includes a range from sweet portraits to the highly meaningful symbolic shots that capture the moment and what this engagement is all about. Thanks Lena! You're amazing!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I decided not to have a professional photography session at our wedding, and instead chose to do a photo shoot with our wedding finery on a later date. We chose Lena to do this for us, and she was fantastic. She researched venues for us and suggested one that was beautiful and romantic. She was so creative with the shots that she wanted to get, and really understood how to show off the features of my dress (the texture of the veil, the lace back, the cut of the full skirt.)

The best thing about working with Lena was how relaxed she made me feel. I have a hard time posing for cameras, but she was so laid-back, funny, playful and calm that I had a great time the entire shoot and barely noticed the camera. She got Mike & I in some romantic shots where it really looks like we had no idea we were being photographed.

The photos are just stunning. I can hardly believe how good we look! Everyone loves them, and it's such a treasure to have them and to remember that the photo shoot itself was a fun, happy, love-filled event, rather than a stressful one. I would highly recommend Lena to any couple looking to get their love memorialized in a fun, romantic way. She's professional, responsive, knowledgeable, empathetic and fun.

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/4/11, 1 Review