Len Spoden Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
  • User2014177 2+ years ago
    Len was an absolute dream! My fiancé and I were long distance at the time and scheduled our engagement photos at the monuments during Valentine's weekend. My flights were delayed due to weather and we were running a bit late to our appointment and Len was extremely flexible! He spent so much time with us outside in below freezing weather while it was sleeting/snowing, and somehow he made sure the pictures still turned out incredible! He was a joy to spend time with and we received our pictures so quickly with so many great shots! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and have been able to use them in so many different ways. His prices we great and communication with him via email was never an issue. We do not have a single negative thing to say about Len! Highly recommend!!
    Megan Married on 09/10/2011
    It was great working with Len Spoden! He was very easy going and caught all the right moments with out be intrusive. The pictures came out beautifully! I have had tons of compliments on the photography. Can't go wrong with Len!
    Alison Married on 06/17/2011
    good responsiveness, GREAT pictures!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 06/04/2011
    I loved working with Len! He was fantastic.
    Len did the photography for our wedding as well as doing our engagement shoot.
    First, for our engagement shoot, Len had the images to us THE NEXT DAY! And then for our wedding, Len had the shots (579 edited images) to us in LESS THAN A WEEK! As any other bride knows, you are DYING to see the pictures after these events and it was so exciting to get them so quickly.
    Second, the images are fantastic. I have received so much feedback from my family and friends about how beautiful the pictures are. I was thrilled with the way they came out.
    Lastly, Len is fantastic to work with. Leading up to the event, he was always very responsive to emails and phone calls, returning all correspondence the same day. And his personality and attitude is great that he is fun to have around on your event day.
    I learned about Len from a recommendation of a family friend and I am glad I got to work with him. I highly recommend him to other brides!
    Nathan Married on 05/22/2010
    Len was incredible and created some fantastic images from our wedding. We had Len shoot both our wedding and engagement photos and he was always very professional, flexible and responsive to what we were looking for. After seeing the images from our engagement shoot, we knew right away that Len was the right photographer for our wedding! And the price was right too...
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 07/11/2009
    len spoden was a pure joy to work with. he was so friendly and accommodating and unobtrusive. his photos also turned out amazing and i am soo happy we hired him!!
  • StarlightGloom
    Nina Married on 07/27/2008
    Len is a wonderful photographer. He was very friendly, professional, and took really gorgeous photos. Many people have commented on how great our wedding photos turned out. If you see the samples and quality of his work, you will be convinced of his skills. I highly recommend his services ~ you won't regret it!
    Jessica Married on 06/07/2008
    I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Len! His work is outstanding. He is more than a photographer, he truly is a talented artist.

I met Len a year before my wedding when my sister needed to get senior pictures taken. She had tried at school 3 times and none of those were great. He suggested to my mom a location and walked around with my sister to take various photographs. My sister (who normally has an awkward smile when shes smiling) took great pictures! Len captured her at the perfect moments, and made her feel comfortable enough that her smile didnt look fake. Seeing what he could do with my sister made my husband and I booked him right away.

I love my wedding photos! Len is so creative and has an eye for catching what he calls "the human spirit". There is not one photograph without a beautiful composition. I was shocked when looking through the pictures, because in some I couldnt believe Len was there at that moment! He blended in to our family and friends and because of that all the pictures were "real" since no one could tell someone was snapping a camera in their face!

I could go on and on but just want to say you could pay double, triple (if not more) the price of what Len charges and still not get the quality he offers. He is phenomenal and I feel so lucky to have had him at my wedding.
    Jennifer Married on 09/30/2007

The pictures are Len took were AMAZING!! They were more spectacular than we could have even imagined! Our family and friends were soo impressed by the pictures and your professionalism and skill. We don't even remember where he was when some of those pictures were taken! People keep telling us that our wedding pictures look like they belong in a magazine. Len was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding.
    Em Married on 06/16/2007
    Len was AMAZING. Got us great shots, exactly what we wanted, art a great price.
    Lindsey Married on 01/02/2008
    Both my sister and I used Len as our wedding photographer. He is so talented and so friendly! We both wholeheartedly reccommend his services. I have one suggestion for all brides! Whatever photographer you choose, provide them with a list of all of the pictures that are important to you. This is especially important for photojournalists such as Len. My sister forgot to tell him that she wanted pictures with all of her bridesmaids- that seems obvious but staged pictures are not at the forefront of a photojournalist's mind :). Just a tip!
    Patricia Married on 05/26/2007
    For the moment I met Len Spoden, I knew that we would hire him as our photographer. He was very low key but took amazing photos. His photography though photojournalistic and unobstrustive, is still very artistic.

After interviewing other photographers in the same price range, you could tell that Len's photography was superior to others in the same price range.

He was responsible to all my e-mails and phone calls.

He had a photos to us within 3 days via on-line sharing and had the CD to us 2 days after that.

There were some changes at the last minute and Len was very flexible to what we wanted to do.

I could not recommend anyone more highly than Len Spoden.