LeMaire Events Reviews

31 | North Augusta, SC

31 Reviews for LeMaire Events

Lori and Teresa were able to take everything I mentioned, pinned, emailed, texted, showed them, called about and actually make it a reality. Our three words to describe our wedding were intimate, relaxed, and fun and our wedding turned out so much better than we had ever imagined. It was everything we had talked about and more, and we received so many compliments during and after about how beautiful everything was and how much it flowed together perfectly. They both went out of their way to figure out exactly what it was I wanted and spend possibly months painting little bottles the right color of blue that I “just had to have”. On our wedding day everything was perfectly planned, my family and I didn’t have to worry about doing anything at all, they had taken care of everything. If anyone is planning a wedding and needs ANY type of help I would highly recommend Le Marie Events. They will make your wedding the wedding you have always imagined and even better!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Shalondra · Married on 04/27/2014

Because of Lorie and Teresa, my wedding day was amazing! I used LeMaire Events for Day-Of Coordination and decor. They were very patient with me, helping me arrange everything from 3 hours away. They were responsive and professional during the entire process. On my big day, they were VERY attentive----I had no worries and zero stress. My ceremony flowed smoothly and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/07/2013

We have had such good feedback on how our wedding was so laid back. The guest could tell that we were not stressed, because we had LeMaire Events and they took care of EVERYTHING. The whole reception was organized and perfect. I would defiantly recommend LeMaire Events to all our friends that are getting married!! When you hire them you have nothing to worry about. They sit down with you and figure out what YOU want. They go above and beyond to make sure that it is exactly how the bride and groom want it.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Emetra · Married on 09/28/2013

First off I would just like to say to Lorie and Teresa, aka my fairy god-planners, “thank you for everything you’ve done for us…we are eternally in your debt and could not have done it without you!” These two women literally saw our vision and turned it into a reality. The first time we met, they were so genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple and listened graciously to everything we had to say. Their patience with taking in all of our ideas showed incredible humility while also having a keen sense of what works and what doesn’t. They gave us a list of vendors that they thought would be a good fit for us and what we wanted which lifted a huge burden of having to sit through countless interviews. I truly believe these two business women enjoy what they do and strive for complete and utter happiness of the bride and groom. They went with me on certain appointments with vendors, obtained and kept copies of important documents, and notified us of any and everything they were working on to see if we approved. Last but not least they were ALWAYS there to answer any questions. Lorie and Teresa were there for us from start to finish. They worked with us for over a year!!! Who does that! They are like Jennifer Lopez in that movie The Wedding Planner but 100 times better. They gave us peace of mind throughout the entire process and kept everything stress free for the whole day. The ceremony was very elegant and well put together and the reception was a surprise to us both and took our breath away as we walked in for the first time. These ladies were very fun to work with and were also very professional. If you are looking for planners who will cater to your every need and make sure that your wedding is a dream come true, then look no further, LeMaire Events is it!!! Not only does this dynamic duo know the in’s and out’s of wedding planning, but they have also become great friends.

Sincerely,
    Your favorite clients
    The Dinkins :-)

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • ❤Mrs.Dashiell❤

Tabitha · Married on 09/07/2013

Lorie and Theresa at LeMaire Events was the best ever! They gave me exactly what i wanted. My wedding was beautiful! The decorations and setup was beyond my expectations. My guests are still talking about it after a week of being married. The fresh flowers and "bling" that i wanted came out amazing! I would definitely recommend them to host your wedding. You would be amazed on how it turns out!

Thanks again Lori and Theresa!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Gina · Married on 09/01/2013

Lorie and Teresa are AMAZING!!! we hired Lorie and Teresa to do our wedding for me and my husband :) They were absolutely amazing they offered opinions and gave us extremely helpful advice! They helped us pick out our vendors, decorations, layouts and many more. I would recommended them to anybody who is planning a wedding or just any event! I am for one extremely glad that we hired them they made everything run so smooth and easy! LORIE AND TERESA ARE WORTH IT! I recommend hiring them for any event you will be glad that you did! Lorie and Teresa are also very friendly and can be loads of fun to work with!
    EditDelete

Sent on 09/17/2013

Michele · Married on 05/04/2013

The one piece of advise I can pass on to anyone planning a wedding is: hire a wedding planner!! Hiring Teresa and Lorie was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Yes, we all look forward to planning our wedding...yes its supposed to be the most fun and exciting time of your life...but in all reality...unless you are a type AAA+, it can be one of the most stressful times of your life.

I am not what you would call a type A person...sure I like things to go a certain way...but I'm pretty relaxed and calm...not the type to get worked up about anything. As I began the wedding planning process I soon realized that I was about to venture into a potential distaster. Luckily I had heard wonderful things about Lorie and Teresa and the moment I met them I knew everything would be okay.

Lorie and Teresa are the two nicest people...calm...collected..yet fun and full of ideas! Considering they are sister in laws...they work extremely well together. They were like my yin and yang. They complimented eachother very well and I think you need that when planning a wedding.

They both were very attentive to details, always keeping me on my toes, especially since my schedule was such that it left me little time to plan. They were flexible and made sure everything that was supposed to happen...did happen. I didn't have to even think about it...it was done!

Our wedding day turned out to be a rather rainy one but it didn't stop these too! Thank you Teresa and Lorie for making our day special!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Colby · Married on 04/27/2013

The one piece of advice that I received over and over again from previous brides was to hire a Wedding Coordinator (or, at minimum, a Day-of-Coordinator). Being extremely organized, somewhat of a perfectionist, and generally of the mindset that “if you want something done right, you need to do it yourself”, I surely thought I could successfully plan my wedding in a year and a half. I was about 8 months into the planning process when I decided that I agreed with those other brides. I had already created a detailed budget, selected the location for the ceremony and reception, and booked nearly every vendor. I had a pretty clear vision of the theme I wanted and what I wanted my wedding to feel like to guests. However, I had absolutely no idea how to implement my ideas without making the wedding look like a mess and without blowing my budget!

This is where Lorie and Teresa came into the picture. My husband and I met them and instantly had a connection with them. They are very down to earth and really listened to our ideas. Within a week of first meeting them, we decided that we had to hire them! They played a huge role in how our vision for our ceremony and reception actually came to fruition. I had no idea what flowers I liked. I only knew the ones I didn’t like and what colors I wanted. Amazingly, that was enough for them to create something incredible that matched our personality and our style perfectly. I never once felt like they were trying to impose something else on us or change our vision. They listened to what we liked and didn’t like, and even followed my Pinterest board to keep up with my frequent flow of ideas! Whenever I had a million questions (including super small ones), I could reach out to them and get answers to all of them quickly. We truly cannot thank them enough for helping us create the perfect wedding for us!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

They both were great!! Couldn't image getting married without them!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Krystal · Married on 04/20/2012

Within a month of my engagement my now husband and I attended his cousin's wedding. When we told her we were engaged the first words out of her mouth following "Congratulations" were "Hire a wedding planner, at the very least hire a wedding coordinator for the day of. I didn't do that and it's the one thing I regret because on your wedding day you want to be able to sit back and relax with your family and friends, you don't want to be running around doing everything or have them running around doing everything." With such a tight budget I didn't think we'd be able to afford a wedding planner but the more I read into it the more I realized we couldn't afford to not have a wedding planner.

I'm a very organized and type-A person so at first my husband didn't think that we needed a wedding planner. We had almost two years to plan a wedding and he thought I could handle it on my own, however I knew I needed someone to pull my vision into a cohesive, beautiful event: that's where Lorie and Teresa walk in. From our first meeting I know they were the people I wanted to trust with our wedding. They created a budget (which I adhered to religiously), they gave us suggestions for the vendors and the venues, and they were at every meeting we had from viewing the venue, to the cake tasting, to the florist appointment. I sent them (an obsessive amount of) emails with pictures of weddings I wanted mine to look like, along with ideas, and any questions I had and they always responded promptly and figured out what a way to pull all the photos I sent them into one cohesive wedding. My husband even made a comment during the wedding process (an he was a very involved groom I might add) that everything was going so smoothly.

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to these ladies, I didn't have to do a thing other than enjoy my day. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be, doing what they needed to do. The venue looked beautiful and since our wedding everyone has continued to talk about how wonderful it was. We've gotten multiple compliments about Lorie and Teresa being on top of things, as well as how beautiful our recpetion was. In fact, several people who know what our budget was were shocked at how wonderful everything turned out and said it looked like we spent much more than we did, which to me was the ultimate compliment. At the end of the day I know I couldn't have done it without Lorie and Teresa and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend any bride use them regardless of how organized you may be, or if you think you can do it on your own, they will definitely pull your dream wedding together and take the stress off of you on your big day.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Darci · Married on 03/24/2012

Lorie and Teresa are wonderful and were just what I needed for our wedding on March 24, 2012 in Augusta, GA! I had moved from out of state and was clueless as to which vendors to use for the wedding. Their suggested vendors were great and they were also up for using new vendors that I had found. They are open-minded for new ideas but still let you know what has always worked best in the past and with that help I felt like certain decisions were a lot more easily made. With their experience, they knew what was going on and what was going to be best for us. Timely email and phone call responses really brought my anxiety level down as well. They always answered my questions so quickly that nothing was ever rattling around in my head for too long. It was great!! The decorations were amazing at both the church and the reception! It’s like they could just sense our style the first time they met us and put together decor (centerpieces, lighting, chair covers) that brought ‘US’ out even more. I loved walking through the doors are seeing how gorgeous it was. Took my breath away!! They take every detail into consideration. You can’t do any better than these ladies!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Pat · Married on 03/17/2012

Lorie and Teresa at Lemaire Events are the best! Wedding planning is hard enough, but when you throw in complications of planning long distance and being unfamiliar with local venues, vendors, etc., it can be a nightmare that ends up costing more than is needed. We called on Lorie and Teresa a little late – having to change our venue and not knowing where to turn. They gave us several suggestions we never would have found, otherwise, despite internet searches and they steered us to the greatest caterer, DJ, baker, and videographer ever. They ensured our daughter’s theme was carried out in every aspect of the decorations and personal touches. The tables were gorgeous from the centerpieces arranged by Teresa to the floating candles, napkins, everything. All of the decorations were gorgeous and we received nothing but compliments on what a beautiful wedding we had. As mother of the bride, it was so wonderful to just turn things over to them on the wedding day and be able to focus on nothing but the bride, confident that all the details were being taken care of. The wedding ran on schedule and Lorie and Teresa handled every detail of the day and any small issues that arose (very few of those, though). Bottom line is they were just wonderful – creative, responsive, and fun. They made Anna’s day what it was and that was just a perfect wedding. Can’t thank them enough or recommend them more highly.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Ericka · Married on 03/16/2012

LeMaire Events were hands down the best. i am so happy I choose them to decorate for my reception. It was breath taking when I walked in to my reception. Guests are still telling me how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much. I loved everything!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Natoshia · Married on 02/19/2012

I initially contacted Lorie and Teresa at LeMaire Events with the intentions of only hiring a Day-Of-Coordinator. When Lorie responded back (mind you, this is BEFORE we hired them) she provided me with a list of different venues around Augusta/North Augusta, a list of questions that they would ask during our first meeting (I was living overseas at the time) and a few other things. I was extremely impressed with how organized and responsive they were and after my husband met with them and they showed him various venue locations (we actually went with a venue that wasn't even on our venue list), we decided to hire them for full-coordination services.

Since we hired them a year and a half before the wedding, the ladies at LeMaire events always reached out to check in with us and send reminders off our to-do list. Almost all of our vendors - location, caterer, florist, baker, limo, rentals, etc. - were recommendations made by the ladies at LeMaire events. As the wedding day approached, they reached out to all of our vendors to confirm arrival times, payments, etc.. to ensure everything was stress free the day of the wedding. And believe it or not, the day was COMPLETELY stress free and these ladies played a large part in making that happen.

If you're looking for unresponsive, disorganized, wedding planners who will not ensure your wedding runs stress free - then do not hire LeMaire Events. But if you're a bride looking for two highly motivated, organized, responsive ladies who will not only bring your vision to life, but will do it on schedule and with little to no stress!!.... then Lorie and Teresa at LeMaire Events are the ladies for you. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing and could truly enjoy our wedding day. Our parents and family felt the same way - they could truly enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry about a thing because they two ladies had it all under control.

I cannot say enough about these two and how they were able to take my 1,001 ideas and suggestions, figure out my vision, and turn it into the classy, beautiful wedding. And I cannot emphasize enough how much fun they were to work with and just how organized, creative, and energetic they are. They're personalities compliment each other very well and we really enjoyed working with them. I sincerely thank them for making our wedding day a day my husband and I will never forget.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Bonita · Married on 12/10/2011

LeMaire Events is the BEST. Not only do they deserve five star rating, they deserve an additional five stars. They provided my husband and I the best service ever, they were punctual, provided great professionalism, they help you based on your budget. Whatever you want or desire they are willing to help you to the fulliest. We constantly think about our wedding and how LeMaire Events provided such great service and made our dream come true. Our friends and family was going on and on and on about how beautiful our wedding was. I strongly recommend LeMaire Events to anyone!!

Sent on 01/15/2012
  • F

Faustina · Married on 10/01/2011

The ladies at Lemaire events are just simply amazing. Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding on October 1, 2011. I knew from the day i got engaged that wedding planning was not something i could do nor was it something i would attempt to do. I was blessed to have met these ladies. Growing up in africa, i knew that was something i wanted incorporated in my wedding but i also knew i didnt want to lose my husband's American culture. We started planning the wedding probably a year before the date. Since i lived 2hours away, the ladies helped me so mcuh, from finding vendors, to making sure i stayed on budget, to finding a venue, finding hotels for my out of town guest and even finding us affordable places for our honeymoon. The ladies were so honest, professional but laid back, They went with me to all my meetings to make sure all my questions were answered. They helped me stay on task and organized. Everything just went so well together. Everytime i think about my wedding day, i find myself just smiling away. we had so much fun. I was so bless to have met lorie and Teresa and i would defeinetly recommend them to anyone planning any kind of event.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Tina · Married on 09/24/2011

Lorie and Teresa from LeMaire events were amazing. I hired them for day-of wedding coordination and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Pre-wedding: They are punctual, prepared, and flexible. We met several times, and Lorie came with us to the venue in the final weeks. The contact at the venue was totally scatterbrained, but Lorie made me feel so much better because she was so on top of it.

Lorie also helped execute many last-minute details of the decor with no questions asked. And they came out perfectly! They even rented me some linens that I needed.

During the wedding: The decor, scheduling, set up and wrap up for my wedding went beautifully. With the added task of setting up and taking down a complicated chair/table layout, LeMaire events went above and beyond what was necessary. It was like magic -- everything just got DONE, and on time, and I barely even saw them! It was exactly what a coordinator should be, and I couldn't have been happier.

I highly recommend them. They are affordable and incredibly professional. Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Dowana · Married on 07/10/2011

All I can say is LeMaire Events are the best! Take it from me, I am very hard to please but was well pleased with these women. They work very hard around the clock making sure my daughter's dedication was a special day. I am in the military and I live in Hawaii, but my event was held in South Carolina. These ladies were unbelievable, they did everything perfect without me being there prior to my event. I was so pleased, I dropped a little something special in the mail for all their hard work. Just tell them what you want and sit back and let them work their magic. I would highly recommend them to everyone and definitely will use them again!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Monique · Married on 04/09/2011

We loved the experience of working with both ladies at LeMaire events. They work so well together and compliment each other well. They kept me organized and on track the whole time during the planning process. It really helped that they are up to date on all the different vendors, wedding supply stores and websites. They were honest about what they felt would be best but still let me make my own decisions. Everyone that came to my wedding is still talking about how beautiful and nice everything was. I would recommend them for any event that you want to be spectacular. Love you guys!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Marla · Married on 02/19/2011

We came to LeMaire Events with just two weeks before the wedding day, and a lot of stress. Lorie and Teresa got us organized, and on track that day. We were confident that everything would be decorated, on budget, and run exactly as planned. They were with us through every detail. The day of the wedding was more than we imagined it could be. Every one had a good time. And we received many compliments for having such an awesome wedding on such short notice. And I tell everyone we couldn't have done it without Lorie and Teresa with LeMaire Events!

Sent on 03/18/2011

Vicki · Married on 02/19/2011

There are just no words to adequately convey how pleased our family is with LeMaire Events. My nephew’s wedding venue was changed and moved-up in date. With only a two-week notice LeMaire stepped in and put together his wedding on time, and on budget. They turned what could have been a disaster into a dream wedding. It was beautiful, sophisticated, our guest had a great time, and the family was able to relax and enjoy the wedding. LeMaire took the Bride and Groom’s wishes, added some great suggestions and produced more than our family could have imagined. I would highly recommend LeMaire Events anytime you want to make your occasion special.

Sent on 03/18/2011

Tia · Married on 09/26/2010

My husband and I had our wedding at the end of September. The service provided by Lori and Teresa was magnificent and went above and beyond what I could have imagined. The result was a beautiful, elegant, and stress free wedding that I wanted. After trying to plan a wedding on my own and being overwhelmed I contacted LeMaire Events a few months before my wedding. It was the best thing I ever did!! Up until a month before the wedding I was deployed to Afghanistan. They helped me with vendors, payment plans, decoration ideas, photography, went to appointments...the whole works! They have very reasonable prices and give you all the attention you as the bride need and deserve. I didn't have a thing to worry about on my wedding day!! If you're looking for wedding planners, Lemaire Events is who you should choose. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Kimberley · Married on 07/31/2010

Simply Socials was awesome! They were there for me every step of the way. They were very professional and carried out all my wishes for my wedding day. They were very friendly and my wedding party raved about them. I really appreciate all their help and service to me.

Sent on 08/15/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/25/2010

These ladies are definitely first class. They truly helped make the reception an event to remember.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2009

Lorie & Teresa are a joy to work with. I have used them for two events - for my wedding and my parents 50th anniversary party. Both times they were very helpful and knowledgeable - even in helping me select what kind of flowers I wanted in my bouquet (I wanted very simple). I have more of a Type B personality but they were able to make suggestions and recommendations without taking over. I would definitely use them again for other events.

Sent on 02/27/2013