52 Reviews for LEM Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (11)
Photobooth (7)
Flat Screen (4)
Projector (3)

We booked Jose for our wedding Aug. 25, 2018 , and it was the best decision we made. He’s extremely professional, loves what he does and does it well. He’s the complete package, from the music to the lighting the planning, the way he speaks to the guests as well as getting the party started and keeping it going. Our wedding would not have been the same without him !!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

Jose was the DJ for my wedding on August 11th and simply put he nailed it. He provided music for my ceremony and transitioned into cocktail hour flawlessly. What blew me away was our introduction to our guest. Jose set the stage and it was the most amazing feeling. He kept everyone informed and dancing throughout the entire night. Everyone complemented about the music selection and how everything was so smooth. Highly recommend his services for anyone looking for a DJ and an event coordinator in one.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jose and team were absolutely the best at our wedding! Jose worked closely with us to make we had an unforgettable night. He is very passionate and it shows in the planning process. We truly saw how much he card about us and about our wedding day. Everyone was commenting on how great the music selection was. Jose worked of vibe of the crowd, and it was the best thing we did. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Where do I begin, THANK YOU JOSE!! Our wedding was truly stunning and exactly what we envisioned it would be. From the planning sessions, to the late night texts with changes and all of the insight he brought to the table made it easy for us to just relax and know that our wedding day celebration is in great hands. Christine running the photobooth is amazing. Highly recommend Jose and the staff at LEM Entertainment for anyone looking for a true partnership in wedding entertainment!!

Profile Picture Jada, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Jose was a pleasure to work with and true to his word. Our wedding went as planned and he delivered all his promises. Highly recommend his services as he will become your wedding planer and make sure your wedding is a success.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for ‘Weddings done your Way’ than look no further because Jose is your guy! Jose is in a class all of his own. When we started our DJ search we knew exactly what we wanted for our DJ/MC. We spent A LOT of time researching the right entertainment professional/company to be a part of our wedding. We met and spoke to MANY DJ’s and let’s face in the end they all really offer the same things, but what they don’t offer is that instant connection and vibe. From the moment I spoke on the phone Jose was filled with enthusiasm and knowledge. I knew I wanted him after our call (I just didn't tell him). When we met with Jose we were impressed, and right away we clicked. Jose understood exactly the vision we had for our wedding day, but it was his charm, and “don’t worry, I got you, I got this” mentality that really won our business.
From our WhatsApp conversations, our planning sessions, Jose’s ability to fast-forward us into the future of what wedding day would feel like got us more excited, counting down the days, every time.
Jose, now that David and I are back and settling into married life, I just wanted to take the time to personally thank you again for being a big part of our wedding.…thank you for always making me feel like a friend and not just a client. Thank you for the AMAZING work you did in helping us create the wedding celebration we had envisioned. Our wedding was so special and beautiful, we couldn't have asked for more. You really made the day special for us and we truly felt that it was a joyous celebration by the manner in which you celebrated with us. We were so honored to have you be a part of our day.. and we are so happy we found you to be a part of our love story!
Thanks for playing such an important part in our memorable event which we will cherish forever! #MakingMemories

Profile Picture Maria D , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I loved working with LEM Entertainment. Our wedding was on Oct 28, 2017. Nick and his team are amazing!! My husband and I met with several dj's before meeting with LEM Entertainment. My husbands co-worker recommended LEM because he had worked with them before and had a great experience. After speaking with Nick on the phone we knew he was the right DJ for us. He was super accommodating and knowledgeable. The website interface is amazing. You are able to add songs you want played, songs you do not want played, and tons of other things. Nick has a great personality and voice and it came through throughout the reception. It seems he knew just the right song to keep the guests dancing. Throughout the process the team at LEM Entertainment was professional, organized, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. They really know what they are doing and do not let anything fall through the cracks. I have only the most positive things to say about LEM Entertainmet and recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you LEM Entertainment for an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture leila, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

LEM Entertainment came highly recommended from my cousin who attended a wedding that they performed previously and they lived up to and surpassed all expectations. Jose was more than helpful and helped to create an unforgettable celebration. From our planning sessions and through the wedding, Jose was on it. He truly went above and beyond for us and delivered on his slogan “Making weddings fun again". We wanted to thank Jose and his staff for all the dancing and the memories they made.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

everyone needs to book with Jose. He is a great down to earth guy and was the vendor we were most comfortable with... from planning sessions to emails, we knew our music was going to be great because he put so much thought and care into planning. He also just fit in so well with our personalities -- he was easily able to read our mixed cultural crowd and got everyone dancing. our party wouldn't have been a success without him. We had a few people ask how long we were friends with him lol. that's just a testament to how confortable we were around him. thank you so much!!! love Cassandra & Jose Romero

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jose was our DJ and kept the dance floor packed all night!! Weeks later and I'm still getting comments from so many guests about the "awesome DJ"! Jose was super attentive throughout the night and even joined in on the dancing throughout the night keeping people engaged. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/entertainment company to use. LEM made our reception a dream come true as promised!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent value, very professional, on time and truly cares about making your day truly special.

Profile Picture Fanny, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We spoke to many different entertainment companies as we wanted to make sure the music at our wedding right and matched our summer theme. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception we wanted to cover many genres of music to make sure our wedding had flow. We also wanted to make it a memorable evening and fun at the same time for our diverse guest list. When we met with Jose from LEM Entertainment we were impressed with his experience, knowledge and suggestions. Right away we clicked as he understood the vision we had for our wedding day. It was his promptness, professionalism, and charm that really won our business. It was so easy to work with him as the planning forms are all online and he made himself available even via facetime. Jose made our day very special and set the mood at every turn. He kept everyone dancing throughout the night. We are truly grateful to have worked with Jose and LEM Entertainment and highly recommend his services to anyone looking for not just a DJ but a true professional.

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose listens to all of your concerns and helps to guide you towards a resolution you will be happy with based on his experience. As a DJ/MC he has a pulse for the crowd, amazing taste for music, and ensures that everyone is hyped and involved. He's very organized, detailed, the website is really user friendly and really easy to navigate. They offer packaged bundle which included lighting, dj/mc and photobooth, etc which all was at great price value. Jose's extremely talented!!! We we're very pleased with our wedding.

Profile Picture maria, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We didnt look at all for DJ/MC because i knew i wanted Jose to run the show?? hes first word was Don't worry i got this, i follow ur Ig & Fb i know how you are and what you like. From that day all i did was paid lol... Jose un tremendo dj & maestro de ceremonia todo lo que pidas el lo tiene y si no te lo consigue, se involucra contigo en tu dia como si fuera el "Groom" lol... no tengan duda al escojer LEM Ent. no se van arepentir.. Jose amigo te deseo todo lo mejor exicto es lo que viene.. keep up the good work. ??

Profile Picture marisol, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

They were not the lowest price but you get what you pay for. Jose and team are on point. The organization prior, making sure the expectations are set and met, the team were all amazing and full of energy. They totally made our wedding worth every penny. I highly recommend Jose and the LEM team.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose was one of the many highlights of our wedding. His music selection and crowd control were excellent. Very focused and attentive to our needs. Highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose was very responsive, took initiative to help put everything together and he was with us all the throught the process. He make you feel very confortable. At our first meeting he told us I need to get to know you as much as I can so we both side feel confortable with each and trust each other to do a better job.

Profile Picture Glenda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As newbies to the whole wedding world, we were so overwhelmed with all the preparation and planning that went into a successful wedding. Jose was definitely the right choice for our celebration as he was able to bring 2 completely different mix of people into one great celebration. All of our guest had a great time and had nothing but good things to say about the music selection and overall flow of our wedding. People are still reminiscing on some of those great songs that were played and we’re super appreciative of their attention to detail to make our wedding a true celebration. THANK YOU JOSE & STAFF!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose & his staff @ LEM Entertainment were the best recommendation we received for our big day. When we met with Jose, he made us feel so comfortable and excited at the same time. His examples and shared experiences helped planning for our day so much easier. The planning sessions were long but proved to be so worth it come our big day. Highly recommend Jose for any couple looking for a true dedicated and informed professional wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Yessy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Excellent on point friendly. Ideal wedding DJ.
I would recommend him to anyone

Profile Picture Michael, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

LEM was recommended by our photographer and they delivered on all their promises. I feel that they went above and beyond and paid attention to things that I wasn't even focused on. Professionalism to the highest degree. Online Planner was quite helpful. Guest raved about the great music selection which we left up to Jose's discretion. From my wedding, my maid of honor already booked him for her wedding. Highly recommend Jose and the staff at LEM Entertainment

Profile Picture Erin, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ/MC Jose was sensational! Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was at our wedding. From the moment we spoke to Jose on the phone, we knew that he understood the vibe we wanted at our wedding. He is articulate and professional, with a great sense of how to read a crowd to keep the celebration going. Jose even went out of his way to come to the venue to discuss dance floor spacing options with us; his commitment to service is above and beyond anything we could have wished for. Throughout the planning process, Jose offered great suggestions for the flow of entire celebration, and we couldn't be happier with the celebration. His transitions from one song into the next were spot on. Jose and the crew at LEM made our wedding planning, and wedding, spectacular. Thank you, Jose!

Profile Picture Jacky, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jose De Leon was a great DJ and MC. His awesome service started weeks before the wedding. To begin, he set us up with his convenient website were we could pick the music for our special day, it was nice that it was all in one spot so we could get organized. After all of our song choices were picked out, he contacted us and went through everything to expect on wedding day. DJ Jose was very easy to get along with and gave us great feedback to make sure the day went flawlessly. The day of the wedding he showed up early and kept us updated with his set up and anything going on. He kept our party going, our guests entertained, and the whole day flowing wonderfully. Without a doubt we would absolutely recommend DJ Jose De Leon to anyone, that is looking for an outstanding, professional, energetic DJ/MC for ANY party. THANK YOU AGAIN JOSE!

Profile Picture Edwin, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose was wonderful to work with, on so many levels. He met with my me, my sister and her fiancé 2 months before the wedding to go over their style, song choices and went over all details, while making us feel at ease and calm. We had bilingual speaking guests, so he had to accommodate for music choices and all ages. Jose was well spoken, managed the timing throughout the whole day and was a trooper for driving 3 hours to the Catskills. After the wedding ended, Jose was kind enough to help us pack up the rest of our items and bring it back to lake house at our venue. I highly recommend Jose and the staff at LEM Entertainment to everyone. They are responsible, always respond to emails and went above and beyond to make my sister's wedding absolutely perfect. Thank You Jose!

Profile Picture User7321849, 1+ year ago, 1 Review