L'elite Bridal Boutique Reviews

48 | Boston, MA

48 Reviews for L'elite Bridal Boutique

Marina · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a fabulous experience with L'elite from start to finish. I picked out my dream gown on the first day of trying on dresses and bought it a few days after. The selection is unbeatable in Boston, and the dress couldn't have been more perfect. I had several alternations with Lena and she did a fantastic job of advising me of the length and proper fit, being extremely attentive and patient throughout the process. I also purchased accessories in the salon which went perfect with the gown. Thank you again to the L'elite team for my dream wedding dress! :)

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with L'Elite Bridal for my wedding dress. I worked with the owner, Salwa Khoory, and she was wonderful and very knowledge and accommodating throughout the process. I also worked with Lena for all my fittings and her work was fabulous. I absolutely loved my dress, it fit perfectly and truly reflected my style. I highly recommend L'Elite bridal!

• F

Faith · Married on 05/28/2016

The ladies at L'elite - I worked with Caren and Angie - were incredibly accomodating in fitting me in for a last minute appointment, and all the gowns in their collection are stunning! I am so pleased with the beautiful Blush by Hayley Paige gown I found there, and it could not have been a better experience overall. Thank you!

Neena · Married on 10/11/2015

I had the best experience at L’elite bridal. After visiting numerous bridal shops, L’elite was the last one I went to and the best by far. They were so warm and welcoming and had the most diverse and beautiful selection of dresses. We were starting to get depressed and tired of seeing the same dresses at the other shops, but walking into L’elite was a breath of fresh air. I worked with Lena to find my dress and she immediately understood my style and vision. After trying on a few different designers, we narrowed it down to Monique Lhuillier because of her simplicity and gorgeous fit. I narrowed it down to two dresses, but quickly realized which one was meant for me. I came back later that week and purchased the dress. Lena was so helpful and so wonderful to work with. I can’t thank her enough for helping me find my dream dress. I used their alterations and was so happy I did. They worked with me to make sure the dress was a perfect fit and I had exactly the right accessories to go with it. I am so happy with the overall process and I’m so happy to call myself a L’elite bride.

Jaclyn · Married on 10/10/2015

I wish I could give L'elite 10 stars. To make a long story short, I live in Virginia and my bridal store here totally messed up my dress. It was still too big, the bustle was too long still and the bra cups were up at near my neck!

I called L'elite Bridal 1 week before my wedding in total panic mode. Our wedding was in Boston at the Taj so I knew L'elite's location would be ideal. I never thought they would take me for a final fitting but they did! I went in the Wednesday before our wedding (on Saturday) and they were able to literally do wonders! They fixed my dress in 24 hours. I went in Thursday night and I was shocked they fixed my dress and I finally felt beautiful in it. I am beyond thankful for the customer service they provided and extending out to help me when I did not purchase my dress at their store. I was expecting to pay a crazy amount of money for the alterations but they were very reasonable. They truly cared about helping me and making me feel beautiful in my dress. I would highly recommend L'elite!

Marie · Married on 09/19/2015

I got my dream dress from L'elite. Isabel and Faustina were very helpful and professional. The alterations were pricy but worth it- my dress fit like a glove and was more beautiful that I could have imagined! The dress shopping experience was very personalized and low-key. They made me feel like the only bride they had! Can't wait to go back with my sister when she is engaged!

Emily · Married on 03/28/2015

I bought both my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses at L'elite. The staff was so helpful. Karen and Lena are the best!

Carolyn · Married on 03/22/2015

This review is for the bridesmaids department only. They did a fantastic job -- I was very impressed with the service I received from all the employees in this department. Consistently friendly, upbeat, and patient through multiple visits with multiple bridal party members to try on styles and hem and haw over colors. I am an out-of-town bride and they were very easy to work with over phone and email, and were very quick to respond. Dresses arrived faster than expected and were ready as soon as I called wanting to pick them up. Dress prices for the designer I chose were cheaper than other places carrying the same brand. Overall very pleased with the level of service I received.

Blanchelle · Married on 10/26/2014

The ladies of L'elite bridal treated me as if I were their daughter. Making sure I was comfortable, every step of the way.
    They had just the right amount of dress variety, style and price. I never had an overwhelming feeling.
    They are perfect in every way.

Sara · Married on 06/20/2014

I had the best experience at L'elite!

Lindsay was my consultant and she was amazing. So kind, so intuitive, and made the experience so special. The dress I ended up loving the most and still haven't been able to stop thinking about is one she picked off the rack as I was browsing, and I agreed to try it on to humor her.

When we left, I realized we'd been there for two hours - but it felt like 45 minutes and I was never rushed. She wrote down my favorite designs so I could think on them. I can't wait to go back and order my dress. Make an appointment and ask for Lindsay - you won't regret it!

When my dress came in and it was time to meet with the alterations maestro, she was cheerful, efficient and clearly an expert. Alterations were pricey - so make sure to budget for everything including adding in cups or a corset or whatever your dress might require. But by the time my final fitting rolled around it was also the best-fitting piece of clothing I've ever worn.

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

Lena, the sales person that helped me, was very professional and very sweet. She did not rush me at all and helped me find my dream dress! She was also patient with my mom, which is not always easy. Ha! I also had my alterations done at L'elite, and my seamstress, Fatima, was awesome! She was attentive and listened to my concerns. More importantly, my dress fit perfectly on my wedding day, and I know that Fatima deserves all the credit for that.

Sue · Married on 06/14/2014

After traveling down from Boston to New York City in search of "The Dress", my daughter and I found that L'Elite Bridal Boutique had a better selection of designer dresses than any other establishment. The salon was beautiful and the service was unhurried and very professional. After assessing my daughter's parameters, our salesperson (Isabel) made several useful suggestions to help my daughter narrow down her choice of gown until she found exactly the one that perfectly fit her vision for her mid-June beach wedding on Cape Cod. The alterations department has a true pro in Faustina, the talented seamstress who ultimately crafted the gown exactly to my daughter's specifications and shape. Bravo to L'Elite for the stress-free dress shopping experience provided to the Bride and MOB!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2014

I was slightly apprehensive when making my appointment with L'Elite only because I had read some negative reviews about their customer service and professionalism. I have to say I am so happy that I went to them for my dress. I worked with Isabel and she was fantastic. She made me feel very comfortable, and she really understood the style of dress that I wanted. It was a very positive and exciting experience. L'Elite has the most beautiful designer gowns and I am extremely happy with my dress.

Nan does the tailoring. She had a lot of work to do on my dress and did it quickly and designed it beautifully.
    I had to take out the bust of my dress which I borrowed from my sister, with almost no extra fabric to work with. She designed a corset design with lace underneath, to take out the dress. I was very unsure about changing the look and aesthetic of the dress but what she designed actually made the dress more beautiful. She is great to work with. Best in Boston!!!!

Blair · Married on 09/15/2012

I had such a great experience with L'Elite! From the moment I first walked in, I felt like they listened to me, made incredibly helpful recommendations, and worked to help me find the perfect dress and look exactly like what I had envisioned. I live in Washington, DC and it was difficult for me to get to Boston for all of my fittings. As a result, I had only tried my dress on once before the weekend of my wedding. Even with only one fitting, the dress fit like a glove, and I attribute that to the incredible team at L'Elite. Definitely the best in Boston!

Molly · Married on 03/31/2012

I gave a budget and a wish list for my dress, with the help of the L'elite consultants I had my dress picked with only trying on 4 dresses! There only thing I wanted to change on the dress was to make it into a sweetheart neckline. The alterations department was a amazing and I fit in my dress like a glove. They worked their magic to get me a great deal with alterations included on a cathedral length veil. Everyone said I looked great!

I would highly suggest checking out L'Elite if you live in Boston. L'Elite was the first stop when trying on wedding dresses, and I ended up going with the first dress I tried on. The sales lady was such a pleasure to work with. All the alterations were made in house, and I was assigned to work with Lana. She has such talent and had great ideas for minor tweaks. The dress came out exactly how I wanted!

katie · Married on 09/18/2010

They had the dress I wanted and was actually able to get me a deal on it. The alterations were absolutely perfect. My dress did not move during my entire reception.

Allison · Married on 09/12/2009

I purchased Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses from L'Elite and was very happy with my experience. The salon is able to mail dresses to bridesmaids scattered across the country, which was incredibly helpful.

Annette · Married on 09/15/2012

Ysabel and Lena are a dream to work with at L'Elite Bridal!

I purchased a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown for which they created custom re-embroidered lace straps to match the bodice of the dress. With their expertise, the measurements they took allowed me to order the dress which fit to perfection with very little alterations (just a hem). I felt so amazing in my dress, and the beautiful cathedral length veil that I chose was the perfect finishing touch.

L'Elite has the most beautiful designer labels, but what sets them apart the most is their attentiveness and warm, friendly team. You do not need to make a trip to NYC to find your dream dress, just visit this gorgeous salon on Newbury Street and set up an appointment with Ysabel.

Juliet · Married on 10/23/2011

I used to work near L'Elite and would go out of my way to walk by and stare in their window, drooling. I never thought I'd actually shop there and get to try on all the incredible designer dresses, including couture gowns straight from the runway.  I don't think it's widely known that L'Elite sells their older/discontinued gown samples at huge discount. We would have never been able to afford my dream Carolina Herrera dress otherwise. It was a steal, but was a size too small and required a lot of alterations to fit me perfectly.  Lena, our seamstress, did a beautiful, professional job and was so patient with us, as was Tia, our salesperson.  I ended up having 5 or 6 fittings and my mom and I were excited for each. Lena was patient, never rushing and letting us take the time to ooh and ahh, take pictures, practice dance steps, etc. Even the owner got to know us and greeted us with smiles every time.
    My mom got her dress and shoes there, too, and she looked absolutely beautiful. We also found my exquisite headpiece at a trunk show during one of my fittings. L'Elite is a one stop shop! They even steamed the veil and bolero which I bought elsewhere. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress experience.

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2017

L'Elite Bridal was my fourth store during my dress shopping experience. At this point, I was beyond confused about style of dress I wanted and had put a deposit on another dress at another store. I came for the Amsale trunk show and was beyond happy with the service not only from the woman working with me, but also with the woman from Amsale. They were patient with me and let me wear the dress for as long as I wanted (even let me try in on 3 separate times) and helped me through tears and confusion about whether I wanted that dress or the dress I had put a deposit down for. It was such a great experience and worth every penny. I will recommend them to all of my friends!

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

I brought in my mom's wedding gown from 30 years ago and the seamstress team at L'elite did an amazing job restoring and making a few alterations for my own wedding day. I was so impressed with their professionalism, recommendations and most important, the final product! They were so patient and helpful throughout the entire process, listening to my concerns throughout the various fittings and making tweaks to make the dress feel like my own, while preserving the classic elegance of my mom's dress. I was also very impressed with how reasonable their prices are. At L'elite, you get the professionalism and expertise of a Newbury St. bridal salon all within reasonable pricing. Thank you to the team for making my dress a dream come true!!!

Katherine · Married on 06/04/2016

I am happy I chose Lelite to purchase my wedding gown. Angela helped me find a dress I wouldn't have picked out for myself but ended up loving. Lena did my alterations and she was great to work with and did a wonderful job. The shop is flexible and even offered to squeeze me in for a fitting on a day my bridesmaids would be in town. Definitely recommended!

Karen · Married on 12/13/2014

I planned to get my wedding gown at JCrew or BHLDN because I was really hoping to avoid the pushy bridal boutique experience I had witnessed friends endure. In addition, I didn't look for a dress until about 7 weeks before my wedding. On the weekend I went wedding dress shopping, though, I decided I should add in one "traditional" boutique to the mix, just to see if they really had any advantage. When I walked in to L'Elite, I was ready to be annoyed. Instead, Lena asked me what I was looking for as I saw another bride trying on a huge froufy dress. I basically told her I was looking for the opposite and gave her a price limit of $3000. Within 20 minutes, the two of us had found 6 gowns that were in the price range (there was an Amsale trunk show that day), and fit my criteria of simple but body conscious. The first gown she had me try on was the Heather gown by Amsale. It was so exactly right that strangers gasped when they saw me walk (sort of awkwardly since I rarely wear heels) across the sales floor.

That afternoon, I went to BHLDN. I called L'Elite immediately after the appointment there and ordered the dress by phone. Given the timeline, they scheduled my first fitting for ONE WEEK before my wedding. Magically, the dress arrived FOUR weeks before the wedding and they scheduled my fitting for the very next day. Faustina was my seamstress. What can I say about Faustina, other than she was not only talented, but she TOTALLY understood what needed to be done and had me pinned in like 30 seconds. She found me a veil that worked PERFECTLY even though I thought I didn't want one, and she was genuinely excited for me... Which is just so nice when this is what she does every single day. I was so impressed with the L'Elite folks all around. I know there are some reviews that talk about snobbery or pushiness, but I experienced none of that.