5 Reviews for Leisure Limousine

Richard was our driver and we had such a nice experience with him. He was punctual and so eager to help with anything he could while driving around looking for photo ops for our formals!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mike was my driver and he was very professional, friendly, and helpful. The limo was beautiful and appeared new. It was stocked with water bottles and champagne. It was raining the day of my wedding and he was prepared with a huge umbrella and coordinated getting each of us in and out of the car without getting wet. He showed up on time and he was flexible with our destination afterwards for pictures. While we had pictures taken he was on his game. He popped the champagne and retrieved the glasses from the limo so we could have the traditional "toasting" picture. Also, while I was in the limo alone waiting for my father to get me so we could enter the church I was extremely nervous. He popped his head in the door and started talking to me about our honeymoon destination. I appreciated the distraction!! He is a true professional and I was very pleased with the level of service.

Profile Picture Talia, 7/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Leisure Limousine provided a beautiful white hummer for our huge wedding party, and a 6 passenger limo for after the ceremony, which we were able to use for several different runs from the reception site to the hotel. Mike was extremely professional and great to work with. I'd go with their transportation services any other time I need a limo. The only confusing thing is that I found them listed in Westerly, RI, which is close to our Mystic venue, but they really just have a small office here; seems like they're not there too much. In order to see the vehicles (I felt I had to, I didn't want any "surprises" on the big day) I had to drive out to Portsmouth, RI where their main location is. This took about an hour one way, but it was worth it, because I was able to see the vehicles and was reassured that they are in pristine condition. They were perfectly on time and extremely accommodating with the daunting schedule I had for hotel-ceremony-pictures-reception, etc. I highly recommend for anyone in southeastern CT or RI!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/30/11, 10 Reviews
4.2

Great service, our driver was very nice holding umbrellas for everyone. The limo was a little outdated though so ask him what year the car you are reserving is.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews