Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

73 Reviews for Leigh Pearce Weddings

Referrals (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
73 Leigh Pearce Weddings Reviews

Leigh brought our daughters vision of her wedding to life! The team of people and her genius ideas made the day a dream come true! It was the most perfect day and she put everything into motion so we did not have to think about anything but enjoying ourselves!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even being to say how thankful we were to have Leigh as our wedding planner! She did such an amazing job and exceeded every expectation! I can't imagine how we would have ever done it without her! We've had so many people say it was the best wedding they've ever been to and we wish we could go back and do it all over again because we had so much fun!! We highly recommend her to anyone who is considering hiring a wedding planner, you won't be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Elana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a positive experience with Leigh! Our wedding was somewhat large, and she was extremely organized. Honestly, I don't know how we would have done it without her services. Plus, her design plan was extraordinary! Leigh was everything we had hoped and more!

Profile Picture Terrye, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Special Day.

We just wanted to thank Leigh for making it just that – a very special day for our daughter and her new husband. We know Leigh is in high demand and does weddings almost every week, but last weekend was the only one Brooke & Jordan, and all of our family, will ever experience. And we appreciate everything Leigh and her group did to make it both unique and exclusive – as if it was a once in a lifetime event for her as well! Could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You need Leigh. You really do. Leigh made our wedding day just perfect. There were no issues, everything went perfectly. She is so organized and well connected which translates into your big day being even more amazing than you've imagined!
I was hesitant to add a wedding planner to my wedding budget, but it was the best money I have ever spent! Leigh has such a great rapport with so many vendors that she actually ended up saving us a lot of money. Not to mention she took the headache out of planning.
Leigh is such a visionary that she added many great things to our wedding which made it just spectacular! We had a winter wedding on New Year's Eve and I have had several people tell me it is the best wedding they have ever attended; I can assure you that is thanks to Leigh! Leigh is a selfless miracle worker. She jumped through so many hoops (legally speaking and much more) to get fireworks approved for our wedding- it was no small feat! We also had confetti cannons and a live streaming of the NYC ball drop, all of which was Leigh's doing! Leigh is also super organized (which I am not!) and kept everything on track with various timelines and friendly reminders. She was also my sounding board for everything.. and I mean everything! If I sent her a random e-mail in the middle of the night I would always wake up to a response, she is very attentive.
There were several times when little details needed to be determined and I was not concerned with the little details so I let Leigh pick which she thought was best. She has amazing taste and can envision exactly what you want, so I trusted her to make many decisions for me. This was a good idea on my part because, turns out, she has way better taste than I do! haha.
This all being said about Leigh's work capabilities, she is also an amazing person. She is very kind and loving to everyone involved during such a stressful time. I am so proud to also call her my friend and was so lucky to have her by my side!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From start to finish, Leigh was fantastic. Planning a wedding from out of town is extremely stressful, but she did an incredible job keeping me in the loop and on schedule to pull off the wedding of my dreams. She took the time at the beginning to really hone in on my vision and took it to the next level, our wedding truly was above and beyond expectations! Leigh handled the (many!) ongoing adjustments and last minute changes with ease, and I went into my wedding weekend completely confident that everything would be taken care of, allowing me to truly be "present" in the moment and just enjoy the experience. Even my less detail-oriented father and husband couldn't help but admire all the "little" details that created an absolutely gorgeous ceremony and reception. Months later we are still getting comments from guests about our beautiful wedding, and I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Leigh!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Having Leigh as our wedding planner was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding! I am a very organized person, so I was skeptical at first if having a wedding planner would be worth while--but it was beyond worth it. Leigh is so professional, yet friendly and sweet and she is super organized, but flexible when things change. Her design plans lived up to every expectation I had and her continued input, suggestions, and ideas were more than I could have ever dreamed.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Before hiring Leigh Pearce to plan and design our daughter's wedding, I knew I could handle the budgeting and smaller details. But I don't have a creative bone in my body. Leigh took all of our daughter's ideas and combined them into a design that we trusted, embraced and turned out to be incredible. From her services we received help in choosing and negotiating venues as well as her expertise in design. She handled obtaining all of our rentals and provided our monogrammed napkins, koozies as well as designed and produced our programs.

The most valuable part of having hired Leigh was that if there was any hitches the day of the wedding I was not aware of them. Leigh handled everything. On that day I was not having to be at the venue decorating or meeting vendors. I was able to spend the entire day with my daughter and her bridesmaids. Those are memories I will cherish forever.

My advice for anyone considering hiring Leigh is that you will not be disappointed. I truly believe she saved us, in knowing which vendors to use, what we paid her. She was worth every penny. The day was magical and we still have friends and family calling to talk about how beautiful everything was and how smoothly the entire day ran. All because of Leigh Pearce Weddings!

Profile Picture User6059010, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Full Planning

At the beginning of the wedding planning process, I was a bit overwhelmed! Right away, my mom and I knew we wanted to hire a wedding planner and we immediately got into contact with Leigh Pearce! From the very first meeting with Leigh, we knew she and her team would be a great fit for us and would help to make my wedding perfect! From her services, we received so much guidance through all of the details that come along with planning a wedding. We had no idea who to hire as vendors, but Leigh gave us so many suggestions and ultimately helped us pick the amazing team of vendors that helped make our wedding day so wonderful! Leigh was truly with us every step of the way. In the midst of so many decisions, when I was indecisive and even when I knew what I wanted, Leigh helped take my ideas and dreams of what my wedding would be like and made it all happen! The entire planning process with Leigh was so wonderful and she made it so easy on us, which helped my mom, myself, and my fiancé truly enjoy the entire wedding planning process.
My favorite part of my wedding design that Leigh created was the beautiful ambiance of our reception venue. As soon as you walked in, your eyes jumped to the beautiful tables, with floral arrangements and candles everywhere! It was stunning and I know Leigh Pearce and her team were behind the beauty!! Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the reception venue was and I truly believe that was because of the wonderful design and creativity of Leigh and her team!
My advice for those thinking of hiring Leigh is that she is worth every penny!!! You cannot go wrong by hiring Leigh! She will guide you throughout the entire process, take your ideas and dreams and make them reality, and provide you, your spouse, friends and family with the most beautiful and fun wedding ever!! So many people commented that it was the best wedding they have been to and I owe so much of that to Leigh and her team! Thank you Leigh Pearce Weddings!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When faced with the question of "what kind of wedding do you want?" we decided that a non-traditional route would suit us best. So, we secretly went down to the courthouse with only four other people, had an awesome lunch afterwards and then mailed out invitations for our celebration party for later in the winter that said surprise, we said I do! Before I began planning anything I knew that I wanted the party to be a beautiful winter themed party and that's as far as I got. I was very overwhelmed with ideas and pinterest and where to begin. Enter Leigh Pearce who I'm pretty sure was sent straight from heaven to make every bride's life easier. She immediately took my few scattered ideas and made an awesome design plan that completely nailed what I was envisioning but didn't know how to execute. I've had so many friends talk about how stressed they were when planning their weddings and parties and my experience couldn't have been further from that. Leigh handled everything I asked and more including florist & catering meetings that I didn't want to be involved with. She even got a gorgeous bouquet ordered for me with 3 days notice before our courthouse ceremony! Because of Leigh and her expertise I was able to really enjoy the day of our party with my family & friends and not have to worry if everything was being setup correctly or how it would look. Throughout the entire day leading up to the party I only felt excitement & had fun getting ready with my girlfriends! Then when we got to the party I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was the most beautiful, magical night and every detail played out flawlessly. I was talking to my mom afterwards and tried to pin point my favorite detail of the evening and I just couldn't because it was all so perfect! My advice for those thinking of hiring Leigh is just do it!! There is no way anyone will ever regret having her sweet southern charm and magical touch as a part of their beautiful day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Non-Religious, Event Design, Full Planning

Leigh Pearce was amazing to work with for my daughter's wedding! I would recommend her to everyone!! Leigh knew vendors and used her expertise to help us get the best possible product for our money. It was a pleasure getting to know her and always knowing that whatever came up, Leigh was right there to make it work. Any time there was a problem she was very responsive and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. The day of the wedding was absolutely the most relaxing day. Leigh and her staff took care of everything! Set up to break down, it was all done and done in such a professional manner. At the end of the night, they even loaded our cars with items that we were taking home. After the wedding, Leigh went the extra mile and returned rented items to the florist and bakery. I would highly recommend Leigh! Her knowledge is extensive and her personality makes it a pleasure to work with her!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Before hiring Leigh Pearce Weddings I was very overwhelmed with the idea of planning my wedding and putting together all the details. After hiring her I felt more at ease right away. I was impressed with her knowledge of wedding venues and her desire to help me find the right one. She was also extremely organized, which really reassured me that she could handle all the small details that go into a wedding. I am not a design person and am not able to visualize how linens, flowers and lights will all come together but Leigh made me feel so comfortable that she would take the vision I have and make it exactly how I wanted it. My favorite part of my wedding design Leigh created was the table designs with the flowers, candles and table numbers. It was exactly what I wanted. And as a result, my family, guests and I were able to enjoy the beautiful wedding and have such a great time! I did not have to worry about anything during the reception because Leigh handled it all and made sure things flowed exactly as planned. She also made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and had everything we needed throughout the night. She is a rock star!
My advice for those thinking of hiring Leigh is DO IT! Right now! You will be so glad you did. Engagement is a stressful season, let Leigh make your dream wedding come true with way less stress and worry. I promise you that you will be so thankful!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When our daughter got engaged in early January with the hope of getting married in June, I felt thrilled yet a bit overwhelmed since we live in Texas and she and her fiance desired to get married in North Carolina. After interviewing three wedding planners carefully, we chose Leigh Pearce for many reasons. She had great experience and a great track record, her designs were beautiful, she received many extremely positive recommendations and she is from the NC area. However the most important element to me was her energy level, positive attitude and the fact that she seemed to absolutely love weddings and wedding planning. We couldn't have been any more pleased. In fact, she exceeded our high expectations by a wide margin.

Profile Picture Lauri, 6/20/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a result of selecting Leigh Pearce Weddings for our daughter's wedding, I was able to truly enjoy the planning process at each and every step. Rather than stressing out over the details, I was able to use my time to focus on our daughter and future son-in-law and to experience this special time planning and choosing items to make their day memorable and meaningful. What we appreciated about Leigh is that she was patient, explained our options and always - without an exception - found a solution to every issue and it was always with a smile. She was extremely responsive, organized, very pleasant and never missed a beat. I didn't have one bad or trying day during the planning process and was able to not only enjoy the process but the actual wedding itself since I worried about absolutely nothing. It was a dream come true for not only our daughter and her husband but for our family and our son-in-law's family. I can't say enough about Leigh Pearce Weddings. I can guarantee anyone that Leigh will exceed your expectations in every way. She is masterful, creative, organized, experienced, anticipates needs before we realized we had them, is pleasant with a great sense of humor and also very wise and experienced. Leigh is an absolute joy to work with and is likely the best in her business!

Profile Picture Lauri, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Leigh made our engagement time so easy and enjoyable. I don't think we would have been able to have the wedding we wanted to have without her. She was extremely helpful with all the details of the wedding from finding the bridesmaids dresses (I texted her pictures of different options while we were in the store) to all of the decorations at the wedding (this is totally not my strength and she was really helpful with providing options and then giving her opinion on what she thought looked best) to finding pretty much all the vendors we used with the exception of a few. The day of the wedding we had three short rain showers come through our outdoor ceremony, two before and one directly after the ceremony. Leigh made it work despite having so many things rained on, and the wedding was beautiful! I would recommend Leigh to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Without a doubt, the best decision I made in my wedding planning was deciding to work with Leigh Pearce Weddings. With parents that live out of state and a long-distance fiance, I knew that I needed someone here to help me along the way, and Leigh was the perfect person for that. Although I am very uncreative as a person, I definitely had a style in mind for the design of our wedding, but had no idea how to make that happen. It was so overwhelming to me! Leigh's approach to event designing was super easy (and fun!). I was super impressed by her design plan she makes for all of her weddings, and I will never forget how blown away I was when I walked into our reception- everything was perfect, from the linen to the flowers to the lighting. She had totally transformed the room into something incredibly beautiful, and exactly how I had envisioned it. I was amazed! We continue to get comments from our guests about how stunning the event was.

Leigh is the perfect combination of professionalism and friendliness and treats each of her brides like she is unique and special. She is true to her word- she responds quickly and thoroughly to any questions, is extremely organized, and is awesome at remaining calm even when you're not. Her recommendations for vendors are excellent and staying on budget is a big priority for her. I loved that whenever she sent over a quote she included recommended options for where to save a little money if needed.

While the event designing was invaluable to me, knowing that Leigh was on point on our wedding day was even more so. I had no doubts at all that everything would run smoothly with her in charge that day. It was so wonderful that those day-of logistics and stress did not fall on my family, my bridesmaids, or me! We literally just showed up, and Leigh and her team took it from there.

You definitely will not regret working with Leigh Pearce Weddings! It is the best investment you will make for your special day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leigh is the absolute best! She is so organized and professional! She was a pleasure to work with. There were so many details to tend to and we didn't have to worry about any of it. The wedding was perfect and beautiful - she totally understood the look we were going for and made it happen. If you are looking for a wedding planner - hire Leigh! And her team - they were awesome as well! A huge thank to Leigh Pearce!

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As parents of the bride, we could not be more pleased with the services Leigh provided. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything about the wedding went off without a hitch. Leigh's ideas for decorations, venue layout, vendors, and logistics were always excellent and helped make our celebration outstanding. Her network of vendors is extensive and the vendors she recommended were all outstanding. Leigh made herself available whenever we needed and she always had answers for questions or concerns, no matter how big or how small. She always demonstrated flexibility, but was also willing to make sure everything stayed on track.

Leigh, thank you for making this a special day for not only the bride and groom, but also for the parents and all of our guests.

Profile Picture User4605805, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had my wedding all planned on Pinterest just like every other 20 something year old. So when the day came I got engaged I quickly hit the ground running to make my dream wedding come true. Being a huge DIYer I thought it would be no problem hiring vendors and whipping up personalized details. As I plunged into lists upon lists of vendors I had meticulously picked out, I began having really bad vendor experiences. I also realized there were so many details I had no idea how to figure out. I mean, how am I supposed to know how many people will need transportation? How many hours was I supposed to allot for set up? Who was going to set up all the pretty little details I planned on making? I started to seriously freak out. All the while I had been stalking Leigh's gorgeous blog for vendors. All of the photos, venues, food, flowers, and decor on her blog looked perfect. The answer to my wedding woes had been right in front of me the whole time. After some coercing from my parents and the sad realization I really couldn't do it all, I called Leigh and from that point on I felt like I was in the best of hands. She was as sweet as tea from the first phone call to the moment we made our get away. Every vendor she recommended fit my style and budget and she truly understood my vision. When I walked into our ceremony/reception site the day of our wedding I was beyond blown away. She had created such a magical and special backdrop for the most important day of our life. For those of you who think "Why would I hire someone to plan my wedding if I already have it all figured out?" take it from someone who thought the exact same thing...there is no way I could have created my dream day without her help. Leigh, you were wonderful and I cannot thank you enough for making my day care free and a complete dream come true!! XO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning my wedding, things were all over place. I had a serious conversation with my parents about hiring a wedding planner so we could have a little direction. We found our way to Leigh Pearce and she was absolutely worth every single penny. Leigh provided us with direction and organization, and helped my wedding go off without a hitch! On the day of the wedding, everyone was able to relax and really enjoy the day of festivities! Leigh and her staff were absolutely wonderful! If you are thinking of hiring Leigh, go for it! You absolutely will not regret it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

•Before hiring Leigh Pearce to plan and design my wedding/our wedding, I was wanting a wedding planner as organized as I am, because I do events myself for a living. Leigh is just that, she is just as organized and take charge as I am. She made my design idea come true. We had our wedding on a family farm and it was a pop up wedding in the middle of nowhere and she made it happen. Our family farm is very special to us and we had to get Married there. She brought all of the elements I wanted into the design plan from vintage furniture to the clear top tents. We had a huge wedding with about 350 ppl, so this was no easy task and she did it with grace and style. She helped calm my nerves with her professionalism, and she thought of every single detail.

•From her services, I received, the wedding of the Century, which is what all the attendees were calling it. It was way beyond my wildest dreams. I also received the gift of relaxation, Leigh and her team made everyone in the wedding party and myself feel at ease because we knew everything was taken care of…. I’m a bit of a control freak myself and I totally trusted her, and IT WAS AMAZING.

•And as a result, I GOT TO PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG! I got to spend a ton of time with family and friends and hang out at the best party I have ever been too.

•My advice for those thinking of hiring Leigh . DO IT NOW! IF YOU WANT THE WEDDING YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HIRE LEIGH IMMEDIATELY, SHE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN! SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! All of my friends are 30yrs old and older so they have been to a ton of weddings and they all say it was the best wedding they have ever been too!! Her knowledge of vendors and planning is bar none the best around, and this is coming from someone who is an event planner and control freak herself.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leigh Pearce will make dreams you didn’t even know you had, come true.

Unlike most, I started my wedding planning process with a completely blank slate.  Leigh helps reign in my many ideas and pinterest-drive dreams into a fluid vision. After I lost my original venue, she picked me back up and took me to both ends of the state exploring venue options, always able to take my wedding ideas and make them come to light in each setting. We ended up with a venue in Asheville, NC, and Leigh was able to coordinate and execute an amazing, detail oriented wedding out of the area, with and out of state bride with ease, poise, punctuality and confidence.

Using her services and skills, I saved time, money, and, most importantly, my mother and I kept our sanity.  Leigh would go out of her way to make concise and productive meetings when I would come into town, would respond promptly and professionally to communications, and dealt with all logistics or issues with grace and completeness.  Leigh always researched thoroughly within my price ranged, presented me with pros and cons to options, and offered her experience and expertise during the planning process. She knew when to let me DYI and give me many choices and when to not. She certainly caters to the bride and groom and gives them the planning experience they want, without the normal stress involved. The day of,I was able to enjoy my friends, family and thrive in such a special moment, all thanks to Leigh Pearce Weddings for creating my perfect little world.

Leigh was and is, truly the hardest working, loving and selfless vendor I have ever worked with before and I am lucky, not only to have had her as a wedding planner, but lucky to have had the chance to get to know her.  I must say, I’m already looking for an excuse to have another event for her to plan!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Leigh was a hero for us throughout our wedding planning process and provided incredible value. She could have charged us quadruple and her support, services and friendship would have been worth every penny. She does a masterful job coordinating, leading and supporting all aspects of a wedding. She went far above and beyond what we expected and helped us every step of the way. The wedding planning process is daunting for anyone and Leigh's insight and expertise kept us at ease throughout. On the day of our wedding, our guests raved about her professionalism and organization. I don't know what we would have done without Leigh. She treated our wedding like it was her own and we will be forever grateful to her. Other than saying "I do" to each other, our best wedding-related decision was hiring Leigh and teaming up with her on our big day.

Profile Picture David, 5/25/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture User4165450, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Leigh to anyone and everyone in need of a wedding planner! She was the height of professionalism while still managing to be warm and caring. She immeadiately took the stress out of every situation, from working with vendors to the event design, and made our wedding the fun, upbeat celebration it was meant to be! I seriously did not have to worry about one detail on the day of, and Leigh was so much fun to work with throughout the planning process. Using Leigh was the best decision I made while planning our wedding!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/24/14, 1 Review