Leigh Florist Reviews

119 | Audubon, NJ

119 Reviews for Leigh Florist

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2011

Leigh Florist was top notch. If you are planning your wedding and know you need flowers and you want them to look fantastic, then this is the place for you!

Denise walked us though all of the possibilities but she really captured the simplicity of our personalities as well as our non-traditional side. She listened! What more can you ask for? The arrangements were the talk of the wedding and 2 weeks later, they are still talking about them! Call Leigh Florist...you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2010

I can not tell you enough how happy I was with Denise of Lehigh Florists. Denise is a talented artist and has the patience of Job. She worked with me to create the flowers of my dreams but within our wedding budget. Throughout my entire wedding planning phase, I kept using the phrase, "I want my wedding to be simple, yet elegant." I can't help but to tell you that one of my guests said, "your wedding was beautiful--the flowers are simple, but elegant." Denise was able to create my vision to the "T". Thanks to her I have beautiful flowers to gaze at while reviewing my wedding album.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Steph · Married on 08/28/2010

Cute and friendly shop! The owner is very personable and easy to work with - loved her ideas wished we could have worked with her but we changed directions and opted not to have any real flowers

Sent on 10/11/2010

Vicki · Married on 05/08/2010

I was going to make my centerpieces myself, but as the wedding date got closer I ran out of time. I booked Leigh Florist late, and her staff did a great job. She worked with my budget and made such beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 12/21/2010

Dian · Married on 11/07/2009

They did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers!! Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The bouquets were the perfect shade of plum and greens to compliment the dresses! Call Denise & Staff for your wedding flowers!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Vanessa · Married on 07/04/2008

Denise and staff were fabulous! She understood my style and was able to fully accomplish exactly what I had hoped for. The bouquets' colors matched the dresses perfectly! It was also very helpful that I could schedule evening appointments to accomodate my work schedule. Well done!

Sent on 03/19/2009
  • Dancingonwater

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Leigh Florist for our wedding after being recommended by my now Sister-in-law. They were easy to work with, gave us the prices per item upfront (before meeting with them!), and responded to emails quickly. They set up the day of and it was beautiful. My inspiration pictures came to life and it looked awesome. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Denise was a pleasure to work with for our sunflower wedding! My bouquet was EXACTLY what I had hoped it would be and the team was very patient dealing with a few changes and special requests I had. Leigh Florist does beautiful work and I can’t wait to see my preserved bouquet design so I can remember my beautiful bouquet for years to come! :)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I was very pleased with all of the flowers at my wedding! Mallory was very responsive via email and phone. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. I don't know much about flowers. But when I saw what they did, it matched my venue so perfectly! I loved that the corsages for the moms and grandmas were pearl bracelets. It was a nice little touch. The only downside was that the florist shop was far from me, about 1.5 hours. Dropping things off was a little difficult and Leigh Florist didn't really try to compromise with me in any way. Luckily, my family helped me out by taking a trip to them. Overall, positive experience and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Leigh Florist worked with our budget and made our wedding flowers so beautiful! The colors tied so perfectly with the theme and they really took all of my scattered ideas and put together some gorgeous pieces. I was able to repurpose the bridesmaids bouquets for the centerpieces to save money! They had excellent recommendations and the meetings beforehand really helped. Can't thank Elise and the team enough for doing an absolutely amazing job on our flowers!

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • HMAmara

Hawa · Married on 09/26/2014

Leigh Florist provided flowers for me and my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for my groom, groomsmens, ushers and parents. They were flexible with my budget and change in delivery locations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Bright vibrant colors. They even added a charm for my bouquet that I provided at the last minute. They will provide books with pictures of the flowers that can be used with examples.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Pamneit · Married on 05/24/2014

We found this vendor at one of the many local bridal shows we visited when searching for a florist. We were happy at the onset with our initial meeting. Mallory and Denise are a great team to work with. I was impressed with their responsiveness to phone calls and emails with all questions that came up. Their team was prompt with delivery of flowers to the hotel, and the bridal party flowers were beautiful and accurate to the agreed description. The flower arrangements at the reception were exactly as planned, and the presentation very suited to the decor and theme of the wedding. I would use this vendor again for future occasions without hesitation.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2009

My centerpieces were beyond gorgeous! They were so much prettier than I could have ever imagined. When I went in to talk to Denise about my ideas, I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but she was very helpful in guiding me. She was also very flexible - I wanted submerged flowers for half of the tables with Betta fish swimming around in them, and she was very willing to work with me. I thought her price was very reasonable, and the end product was definitely worth the money.

Sent on 01/23/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Flowers were a challenge for me as I had a lot of trouble making decisions and visualizing the final product. I only had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, and Mallory and the rest of the team at Leigh Florist took that vague idea and did a fantastic job! The bouquets were delivered to our venue before I arrived, and when I saw them up in the bridal suite I couldn't believe that they were our flowers! They came out so much better than I had imagined. Our venue included silk centerpieces, so we only had personal flowers and one additional arrangement done, but everything was just perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Leigh Florist's reply:

Stephanie, we are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything!
    Thank you for the very kind review and best wishes.

Donna · Married on 10/12/2018

Donna, Mother of the Groom

Leigh Florist is great! Denise is a very patient, pleasant , professional and creative designer who works within your budget range. She will help you with ideas. Most importantly, she responds very promptly and this is an important asset in planning your wedding. Denise will meet with you and talk to you several times until you are satisfied; she is flexible enough to change plans by adding or deleting items. She will also work with your DIY personal touches.
    On the day of the wedding, her staff arranged every centerpiece and decoration for the ceremony and the reception hall down to the finest detail. They aim to please!
    You know you have the right florist when the bride and bridesmaids exclaim, “Oh, my God, I love these bouquets!!!” And also... when your guests exclaim that the centerpieces are exceptional!! You will see your floral vision come to life with Leigh Florist!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Leigh Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Donna! It was a pleasure working with you all, and we had so much fun bringing the overall vision to life. Please keep in touch!

Gwen · Married on 06/09/2018

Leigh Florist did a great job with our wedding! They were so nice and easy to work with, and completely understood our wedding vision and budget. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

We worked with Leigh florists to create all of the bridal party flowers, centerpieces and cake flowers for our wedding it everything looked amazing! There was a little misunderstanding on both of our ends about the ribbon tied around the bouquets on the day of the wedding, but they quickly came back out to the house and fixed it to the way that I envisioned. Throughout the whole process, they were receptive to all of my ideas and inspo pictures, and collaborated with me on ways to stay within our budget. I would definitely use Leigh florist again.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/24/2017

Denise has beautiful vision. Our bouquets and centerpieces were exactly as we asked and so much more. All the setup for the ceremony was breathtaking as well. She was very easy to work with, flexible and ohhhh so patient! We changed our minds a few times and she was awesome about it. During a very stressful time, she put us at ease and assured us everything would look great and it surely did!
    My family has been using Leigh Florist for years and that will continue with me as well. Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Leigh florist was an amazing company to work with for our wedding this past June. They met with us many times before our wedding and welcomed every detail and changes we brought to the idea board. The flowers were beautiful at the wedding. They were able to take all of our ideas and somehow put them all together in an amazing way! They were also super easy to get ahold of. In the few days prior to the wedding, many questions came up, and they were always an email away - responding within the hour. We'd highly recommend Leigh Florist!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

I was beyond impressed with the flowers that Denise arranged for my wedding. I met with her a few times to explain what I wanted and she executed it perfectly on our wedding day. The flowers were very fresh and lasted throughout the day. I would highly recommend Denise as she is great to work with and does beautiful work.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Sheryl · Married on 03/23/2018

Leigh Florist was a preferred vendor with our venue. I spoke with them and one other vendor and decided to go with Leigh for several reasons.

Their website was clean, organized, and gave a great idea of their portfolio and what they were capable of. I reached out via their website, but did not hear from them for a while, so I had to call to set up a meeting, which wasn’t a problem.

Our wedding colors were navy and gray, with white accents. As I wanted a lot of white flowers, it was important that my florist be able to deliver crisp and clean arrangements. Leigh Florist did just that!

My first meeting was with Denise. Prior to the meeting, they sent a floral planning guide that I filled out and brought with me to help with the meeting. During the meeting, I showed Denise photos of what I liked and didn’t like, and we reviewed her extensive portfolio to pull additional inspiration. I left the meeting feeling great about what they could do for me.

A few days after our meeting, Denise sent over a contract with entire descriptions of every floral arrangements. While a little over our budget, how confident they made me feel during the process was definitely worth the cost.

The second meeting was about a month prior to the wedding and with Mallory, who reviewed all florals again. She took note of any additional details I wanted to add, and anything that needed changed. After that meeting, I had nothing more to worry about. Our personal flowers were delivered to our hotel, and the gentleman who delivered them reassured me that he was off to handle the flowers at the venue. All the flowers at the hotel were beautiful and the corsages and boutineers were labeled.

The first time I saw the flowers at the venue, I was so happy with how they turned out. They were all stunning and everything I wanted. I highly recommend Leigh Florist for your wedding :)

Sent on 04/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

I used Leigh Florist for our wedding and they were very helpful, and my bouquet was beautiful! I didn't really know what I wanted other than a few pictures I found of the bouquet I was looking for, but I told them the colors we were looking for and provided us some suggestions for flowers. My husband also wanted something very specific for his boutonniere: a Tudor rose (a white rose inside of a red rose). We requested a sample to see what they could do as they had a few ideas how they could do it, and they exceeded our expectations! They were able to put a small white rose inside of a hollowed out red rose. My husband loved it! I didn't use them for centerpieces and my bridesmaids' bouquets as a family member was making them as a gift for me, but the boutonnieres and corsages were wonderful! Definitely bring some ideas to the table, but the staff there is helpful in guiding you if you don't know 100% what you want. There was a little bit of confusion with the final contract as we did make some changes to what we originally wanted from our first meeting, but it did eventually get sorted out. Just make sure you review your contract so there are no issues. I would definitely use them again for future events!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Teresa · Married on 09/21/2013

3.5

Denise and Mallory are great to work with! From the beginning they were great in emailing me in a timely fashion. And Denise was willing to meet with me any time I was freaking out about my floral plan. I changed my mind on what I wanted about a month before the wedding and Denise was very flexible. I wish I would have purchased a sample centerpiece from them because my reception centerpieces weren't as I was picturing them, but all of our guests still commented on how beautiful they were. The blooms are beautiful and fresh, and I loved my bouquet (I'm preserving it with Leigh Florist too). The bridal party and parent flowers were just as beautiful. Thank you for making my day as girly and romantic as I wanted it!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Leigh Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review Teresa! Every bit of feedback we receive is extremely helpful. Congratulations on your marriage, and we hope you are enjoying your preserved floral arrangement!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/07/2013

Leigh florist provided beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding... they were beautiful and simple and really made my vision come true!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Leigh Florist's reply:

Thank you Anna - we are so glad to hear you loved everything! It was so nice working with you. Best wishes!

Tara · Married on 05/14/2010

3.5

A little on the pricey side, but flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Quality was fantastic. Staff was extremely helpful throughout process

Sent on 05/17/2010