Leigh Florist Reviews

119 | Audubon, NJ

119 Reviews for Leigh Florist

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

The entire team at Leigh Florist was absolutely incredible! From the very first contact, they were inviting and friendly, making sure my husband and I were understood in our hope for our flowers. At our first meeting, they had tons of beautiful inspiration photos from previous events (not to mention the shop is ADORABLE!). They were efficient, taking detailed notes about likes/wants as well as dislikes, and were never pushy about types of flowers to select when making suggestions. I wanted our flowers to be beautiful but didn't want to break the bank, and Leigh Florist made sure we got just that: beautiful arrangements but scaled within the price point I had in mind. When some of the arrangements were more expensive than I had planned, they made it so easy to adjust in creative ways to cut back the costs where I wanted to be. Mallory, Denise, and the team were always following up and responding to my questions promptly. On the day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, I was blown away at how truly beautiful everything was! Each bouquet, arrangement, centerpiece, boutonniere was exactly how I'd imaged, but even better! We cannot recommend Leigh Florist enough, and we will absolutely be using them again for any special flower needs in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

From first contact with Leigh, everything was so easy! Our initial meeting took place on their store where they have so many pictures of their work for you tolook at. Their prices were amazing and they were always responsive to email. I brought lace and tulle from my moms veil for my bouquet and when it came on my wedding day it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was married two weeks ago and my mom still has one of my centerpieces from the reception in her house and it STILL looks gorgeous. The offer flower preservation as well so my beautiful bouquet will always be with me! I'm just so happy I went with Leigh because they look my vision and turned it into reality.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Leigh Florist for our March 2017 wedding. To say the wedding planning process was overwhelming would be an understatement, largely because we live almost two hours away from our venue. We placed selecting a wedding florist on the backburner. Before we knew it there was a little more than a month before our wedding and we had not secured a florist. We became disheartened when we called a couple of florists and were told not only were they not available for our date but they could not recommend anyone on such short notice. However our officiant recommended that we contact Leigh Florist. From our first phone call the staff at Leigh Florist put us at ease. I had scheduled a couple of vendor visits in the area for a Friday and they were able to accommodate my schedule on short notice. I advised right from the first phone call that we only needed bouquets, boutonnieres and two floral arrangements for the altar. We never felt any pressure to order additional flowers. I met with Mallory and advised of our budget and favorite flowers. Based on my description, Mallory made our vision come to life and kept it within our budget. On the day of our wedding, the bouquets and boutonnieres were promptly delivered to our hotel before pictures. The rest of the flowers were delivered to our venue. The flowers were beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. As a nice added touch, they sent us a thank you card both after our initial meeting and after the wedding. Looking back on the wedding, the flowers were a detail which we did not initially place much importance on but now could not have imagined our day without them. Leigh Florist was extremely easy to work with and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Morgan · Married on 01/28/2017

Leigh florist was AmAzing!!! I loved everything from the customer service, the store, the girls I worked with and of course the flowers! We rented the instagram sign that's came out excellent and of course all of our bouquets were beautiful!! I cried when I saw my bouquet, I was so happy. Use again and again and again. Prices were very reasonable also!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Leigh Florist's reply:

Thank you Morgan ! We were so happy to be a part of your special day!
    -The Leigh Florist Girls

Carla · Married on 11/18/2016

Leigh Florist was my first choice! After meeting with Mallory I knew this was the florist I needed for our wedding day! Working with the team at LF it was never complicated or stressful; they are literally there to make your flower dreams come true! Once I saw my flowers the day of the wedding I speechless! My flowers were gorgeous I wanted to keep them forever! I recommend Leigh Florist to everyone; you will not be disappointed! Thank you everyone at Leighs you made my wedding day beautiful!

-Mark & Carla Rizza

Sent on 12/19/2016

Leigh Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Carla! It was great working with you, and we wish you and Mark all the best for a wonderful marriage. Please keep in touch!

Ha · Married on 11/05/2016

Denise and her team were such a delight to work with. Every time I saw Denise she had a welcoming smile and such a positive attitude. She was able to make my floral vision into a reality. She was so accommodating. I called her the day before my wedding because I forgot to include a couple of bouquets and corsages and she happily accommodated my request. The bouquets were beautiful with the green foliage, gold roses, and pops of red flowers. I loved it all! Great florist to work with. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 10/07/2016

Everything with Denise and her staff at Leigh Florist was amazing. She took my hodge podge of inspiration photos and ideas and made a beautiful, cohesive vision for my wedding day. Everyone commented on how gorgeous all the flowers were and we just could not be happier with them! I would highly recommend brides schedule a 'sample' meeting to be able to see the size, proportions and and colors of the flowers before the big day.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I had decided to move our wedding up quite a bit. When we did, it was crunch time. We had been struggling to find a florist and Then we came across Leigh Florist. Not only were they able to accommodate our date in somewhat of a short notice, but they were able to provide us with what we had envisioned. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

From the time we walked in the door until my wedding morning, the women at Leigh Florist were helpful yet calming, supportive, and just as excited for my wedding as I was. They quickly read my mind and understood my style/vision for my wedding. The flowers were perfect and Leigh Florist made being a bride easy!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amy · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend the services of Leigh Florist! My now-husband and I live in Oregon, and the folks at Leigh were still able to coordinate with me via email and meet with me when I was in town. Denise, Mallory, and team could not have been more helpful in translating our vision and budget into such beautiful décor. Guests remarked on the beauty of the bouquets and boutonnieres, table arrangements, and particularly, the decorative pillars with candles and ring of petals surrounding us during the ceremony. I would also add that our flowers lasted the duration of very long, hot, and humid day and somehow translated beautifully not only in person and pictures but in the elegant shadowbox we just received from Leigh Florist.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Katrina · Married on 06/04/2016

Denise is so awesome! I showed her so many photos that I liked and different styles of flowers and she was able to guide me into giving me what I wanted within my budget. Great suggestions! So friendly, knowledgeable, timely, professional, organized and just breathtaking arrangements and flowers. Love them!

Sent on 06/30/2016

s · Married on 05/29/2016

I heard of Leigh Florist through a few friends and I am very happy I listened to their recommendations. Denise and her team took the few things I wanted for my wedding and ran with it to create beautiful arrangements. The flowers lasted all night long and into the next day when we brought everything home. I told my husband if he wants to buy me any flowers in the future that he should go through Leigh's versus the other options he usually uses. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a florist.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2016

Denise and her team were wonderful! Everything was done and set up exactly how I would've done it. So much less stress added to my day!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Amy · Married on 10/31/2015

Denise, Mallory and the girls at Leigh Florist provided all the florals for my wedding and everything was more than perfect. They exceeded my expectations on the bouquets and pumpkin showcases I requested were show stopping! The girls are kind, considerate and very accommodating, as well. Thank you for being fabulous!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Terrific suggestions, flexible with changes, and gorgeous work. Very delighted.

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2015

Leigh Florist was on a preferred vendor list for my venue, and it was such a pleasure working with them for my wedding! From the very first email, Mallory was extremely professional and responsive. She answered all my questions right away and understood my sweet and romantic, garden-style theme immediately. They created a detailed design plan based on a few photos and emails, while being very considerate of my budget.

On my wedding day, I was blown away by the flowers, especially the reception centerpieces and my beautiful bouquet. They truly exceeded my expectations and even added some unexpected special touches, like a handwritten note with well wishes. I received so many compliments on the day, and all the centerpieces were happily taken home by guests.

Overall, I was extremely happy with Leigh Florist and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Sara · Married on 10/11/2015

This was the most nerve-wracking part for me until I walked into Leigh Florist. It was such a personable experience and totally stress free. I got to have a one on one sit down and did not feel rushed. They understood my vision and basically blew it out of the water. My flowers were GORGEOUS!!! They were not at all pushy but let me know my options and were not the least thrown when I came in 2 days prior to my wedding realizing I totally forgot to secure a bird cage and she told me not to worry it would be delivered.

In addition to the amazing service there were also personal touches such as leaving my first appointment with a rose and ribbon in my colors (before any contract was even signed), having a special flower sent for me on my wedding day with a personalized note and sent a thank you card after the wedding congratulating us. I could not have been happier with this experience- I would HIGHLY recommend Leigh Florist as an amazing addition to any special day!

Sent on 12/16/2015

We used Leigh Florist for flowers for our wedding. They did such an amazing job! The service and professionalism was outstanding. I sent pictures of what I wanted the flowers to look like and they matched them perfectly! They were so accommodating and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/15/2015

-- Great responsiveness. Leigh Florist helped me get my flowers together despite my planning my wedding from across the country.

-- Calm, cool and creative. When my mom and I went to go to the vendor appointments, Leigh Florist was our first stop. When tempers flared, they were easily diffused. Both mom and bride were completely happy by the end of the visit.

-- Beautiful. My flowers were AMAZING and the talk of the wedding. I am so happy that they are in all of my pictures!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jena · Married on 09/20/2015

For my table centerpieces I wanted high arrangements set on a pedastool, but since they are more costly I did a mixture of high and low arrangements to save money. It turned out beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Nova · Married on 09/12/2015

Leigh Florist was an amazing part of our wedding. When we had our initial meetings with them, we came in with some ideas, but Leigh Florist took our ideas and put them into action. They showed us different flowers that would work with our theme and equally important, within our budget. Initially we decided we only needed bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and a flower head piece since I was not doing a veil. Leigh Florist put together beautiful designs for all those items. When some circumstances beyond our control disrupted our centerpiece plans a couple months before the wedding. Leigh Florist stepped in and was able to commit to create the centerpieces. We had some flowers of our own we planted and Leigh Florist was able to incorporate our flowers seamlessly into the design. When the day of the wedding came, we were beyond pleased with how all the floral pieces came out. The delivery was right on time. The bouquets were beautiful array of wildflowers and sunflowers with rustic feel-The bridesmaids and I loved them! The mothers loved their corsages too! All the men loved their boutonnieres too-they went perfectly with their outfits. My floral headpiece was exactly how I imagined, and went with my dress perfectly. I got so many compliments on it. The centerpieces were gorgeous-they fit perfectly with my wildflower rustic vibe of the wedding and the guests loved them! Lastly, Leigh Florist created the most beautiful floral preservation that I will forever cherish.

Leigh Florist was very in tune with how we envisioned our wedding and did everything to make that happen-not only considering our budget, but they were able to incorporate several themes that came together amazingly. We recommend Leigh Florist to all brides and grooms that want beautiful arrangements that are uniquely designed and personally crafted with your personal vision perfectly captured. We could not have asked for a better floral design for our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Denise and the girls at Leigh florist are amazing! My summer time wedding ceremony and reception flowers came out beautifully; exactly how I wanted. They were worked with all of my DIY concepts as well as my budget. I plan on using them again for future special occasions and would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2015

Leigh Florist is a gem in so many ways! I felt like they made my wedding a priority and did whatever it took to complete the vision I had in mind. From helping me plan each very specific detail to delivering the flowers on time to setting the whole ceremony and reception up and even at the end of the evening with breaking down. Denise always had a smile on her face and was happy to listen to all my crazy concerns! I was very impressed by their knowledge, previous work, and overall professionalism! I really can not think of one negative thing to say about Leigh Florist! Denise became more then just my florist but really a friend that shared my vision and would even finish my sentences perfectly with ideas! Honestly, I really can't imagine my wedding day decor being any more perfect! I would not only highly recommend them but I will most certainly be using them in the future for housewarming, parties, birthdays, etc. <3 xo

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • KT to be

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Leigh Florist was AMAZING to work with! They have so many pictures and inspiration ideas that helped start the conversation at our first meeting. They listened and took notes on all of my ideas and everything I wanted. When I left our first meeting, they gave me a sunflower, which I had just talked about incorporating throughout the wedding decor. It was so thoughtful. Within days, they had e-mailed me a document outlining everything we had talked about at our meeting.

We had another meeting 6 weeks before my wedding, and went over everything again. I had changed my mind on a couple things, and they were so flexible about it. Again, a detailed document was e-mailed to me afterwards so I was confident we were on the same page.

On the day of my wedding the flowers were beautiful! My bouquet was identical to the inspiration photo I gave them, which was exactly what I wanted. The bridesmaids bouquets were so fun and colorful. The mothers and my grandmother loved their petite, neutral wrist corsages which looked extra special with the pearl bracelet they attached them to. The centerpieces were exactly what I asked for - happy, fun, "not weedy", wildflowers. They made my flower dreams come true and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/10/2015

So flexible and great to work with! We wanted to incorporate empty bourbon bottles into our center pieces and they worked with us to make our dreams happen--cant wait to see the final product this friday!!

Sent on 07/06/2015