Leif Brandt Photography Reviews

18 | Meridian, ID

18 Reviews for Leif Brandt Photography

Emily · Married on 01/21/2017

Not only were Leif's photos perfect, he also was so kind and helpful regarding the entire wedding process. He provided a timeline I could use as a starting place for the day, and gave other suggestions when I was stumped that were so helpful. He captured so many wonderful moments. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/25/2016

Are you considering Leif as your photographer? BOOK HIM.

He is incredibly personable and from the first interaction we had to the last, my husband and I couldn't stop smiling. We agreed that he was our favorite vendor from the entire wedding!
    Leif is organized and professional, but what really sets him apart is how much he cares. I felt like he was personally invested in not just our wedding but in our relationship being successful. He was easy to talk to about what we wanted and what we didn't want in terms of posed photos.

His skills are mind blowing and everyone is still talking about all the gorgeous photos that he took. I could not be happier with choosing him as my photographer. He will make your wedding day easy, comfortable, and he won't give you any additional stress- in fact, you'll probably get relieved when you see him because you know he's going to take care of you.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Katie · Married on 12/12/2015

Hiring a photographer was one of our most important priorities and hiring Leif was the absolute BEST decision we made!!! We LOVE his style of photography, and what we saw on his website is what we got for our engagement photos and wedding day...actually even better than expected! Leif was so responsive to all my emails and always friendly and fun to work with. He came all the way out to Palos Verdes for our engagement photo shoot and was willing to photograph us with a Delorean, a little unconventional for engagement photos, but he was ridiculously amazing. On our wedding day, we were so comfortable with him and had a blast. Bonus is that he got ALL of our photos to us SO FAST. Less than a month later and we are almost done editing our photo album with him, and he has been so great in meeting all my requests. I could go on and on, but I'll stop here so you can book him now!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Leif is amazing!!! Choosing a photographer can be tricky business but Leif never ceased to amaze us. Not only is he responsive, professional, and thorough - he is kind, engaging and comfortable to be around.

Leif did a lot of research to help us get be particular "scenic vibe" we were looking for as a backdrop for our pictures. He found breathtaking spots in Sedona for us, and we were absolutely thrilled with our pictures. He is also very quick at getting the photos back (I was expecting to wait months for them), and when we did get them back they came in this awesome engraved box!

We were THRILLED with our photos and with Leif and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Leif was amazing to work with!! My husband and I had never taken professional photos together and Leif made us feel very comfortable. He did our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. He went above and beyond what we agreed on and showed up early to both events. Our photos all came out amazing. He even made sure we got any poses we wanted in additional to all his ideas. I highly recommend him!!

Brianna · Married on 07/09/2015

You will not be disappointed with Leif! His work is incredible and he is such a down to earth sweet guy which makes the entire experience that much better. My husband and I are so thrilled with all of our engagement and wedding day photos. Leif is the best! :)

Sent on 12/02/2015

Very professional and friendly. Great quality pictures and artistry.

• User6019637 · 2+ years ago

Leif was amazing to work with and we love our photos!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kalina · Married on 11/15/2014

I was so honored that Leif was available to shoot our wedding! His work is outstanding and he is so creative with his shots! We look forward to using him to photograph all of our life events in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Leif is AWESOME!! I will let his images speak for themselves in regards to his talent, but let me tell you how great he is to work with! It was important to us to choose a photographer who we "clicked" with, I wanted to be sure we were comfortable with and liked the personality of the photographer we would be working so closely with on such an important day. When we met with Leif, we knew we were already impressed by his photographs but we instantly loved his laid back but professional attitude. You could just tell he is passionate about what he does. He was involved and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process, and was just wonderful on the day of the wedding. He arrived early and everything was so organized, relaxed and on schedule. He saved the day when he knew how to tie a bow tie, when my groom and groomsmen did not :) Our families raved about how wonderful he was for weeks after the wedding and how the obligatory post ceremony photos were virtually painless. Our images were ready for viewing by the time we returned from our honeymoon, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them! I look at them often and am so grateful he was there to capture the best day of our lives so perfectly.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Leif is very genuine and warm person who takes great deal of pride in his work. He's a very thoughtful and talented photographer. Our first choice for an engagement photo location was pretty far away, Leif and his wife were very cool about making the full-day trip to accommodate the request. The whole experience of working with Leif seemed more like working with a friend than a "vendor". We highly recommend his services to anyone who is seeking the best.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2014

Leif is amazing! Check out his website his work sells itself: http://www.leifbrandtphotography.com/
    So instead of telling you what an amazing photographer he is, I'll let his own work show that. I will simply try to point out Leif's level of commitment and dedication, that separates him from just any ordinary photographer. After working with Leif he's not just your photographer anymore, be also a friend.

To start, as a Bride who appreciates organization Leif is the best, he covers everything! For example, prior to my wedding Leif actually met with me at my venue and we walked through the place together covering the schedule for the day, reviewing poses, places to shoot, and literally covering every possible important wedding detail. Which now after going through the wedding, you realize how important that level of commitment and organization truly was, because the day goes by so fast! What's probably even more valuable, is his expertise. He will help you think of poses or people to take photos with that you may have initially overlooked. Needless to say, weddings are crazy but because Leif is so experienced and organized, I never felt stressed, we were running behind, but Leif was able to capture everything!

He gets his work done fast! I mean really fast for both our engagement and wedding photos we seriously had the finished proofs within a little over a week, which is remarkable! Overall, I'm so grateful to Leif he was amazing to work with, and I couldn't be happier with the photographs!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Monique · Married on 10/25/2013

Leif's work is impeccable, which is why we chose him. He's outstanding with lighting and is a truly gifted photographer. He's organized and efficient. We are so blessed to have worked with him.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Leif was a joy to work with and my husband and I were so blessed by him. He is professional and organized above and beyond his photography.
    Leif's work speaks for itself, but your experience will be perfection.
    From our engagement shoot to planning our wedding to the day of he was awesome to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Sara · Married on 08/11/2012

Photographs are the way to remember every moment from your wedding decades down the road! Leif makes every memory perfect! His team is professional, friendly, and the perfect photographer for any wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jake · Married on 11/20/2011

Leif was great! He was unbelievably easy to work with, understood our needs, and made it fun for us on a stressful yet wonderful day. I would recommend him to anyone because his pictures are the highest quality in San Diego and he is great to work with. He has done the photos for both of my in-laws and many other friends and everyone is extremely impressed with the result!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kyler · Married on 08/08/2015

There are too many awesome words to describe how happy I was with Leif. As a professional photographer that list in a different state them Leif, hiring him was the best decision I made on my wedding. Be was both professional and Flexible, he made every attempt to make sure our needs were met. I strongly recommend him.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Tessa · Married on 09/26/2014

From the first email we sent to Leif, he was amazing. His photography is amazing and he is organized, detailed, and friendly. He is extremely thoughtful as a vendor, sending small gifts throughout the wedding process. His turn around on pictures is really fast - around a week for engagement pictures and wedding pictures.
    We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/08/2014