Leiah Muller Beauty Reviews

Leiah Muller Beauty 3
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute best!!!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing Leiah and her team were! We were married 5.4.19 in Manteo, NC & Leiah and her team arrived on time (before 6am) and started setting everything up. My bridesmaids & I had SO much fun with Leiah and her girls! They were all so professional & the work they did was amazing. I am someone who barely wears makeup on a daily basis, so when I saw my makeup I was a little taken back, but let me just tell you it lasted through all the tears & laughing all night long & my pictures turned out amazing! She knows what she is doing so when you hire her, trust & believe she knows what she’s doing! If I could re-do my wedding I so would just to have Leiah and her team back again doing our hair and makeup! We had so much fun with her. She is so professional, responsive, outgoing, & all around THE BEST makeup and hair stylist around! She’s so worth the money! Thank you again 😘😘

Leiah Muller Beauty 4
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Grace

Grace Bonney · Married on 10/20/2018

My Wedding Day with Leiah

Leiah was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my journey of stressful wedding planning. She was SO WONDERFUL. She was prompt, professional, kind, and her work was stunning. I literally did not worry about one thing with her, she made sure every single detail was taken care of. Her pricing is extremely reasonable. She got eight bridesmaids hair done for a morning wedding by 10am. Talking with her all morning was a joy and I just enjoyed her so much as a person and artist. If you want someone who is brilliant at styling hair, fun, prompt, and low stress, she is your girl. Thank you so much Leiah! You are irreplaceable!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Leiah Muller Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Also, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day, you all were absolutely wonderful !

Chloe Rose · Married on 10/19/2018

The best!!!

Leiah did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as 6 bridesmaids. She was organized, professional, clean, and obviously experienced in the wedding world. She plans out a timeline that worked perfectly, knew what kind makeup looked good with flash photography and how to make your makeup and hair last the entire wedding. My hair and makeup looked the same at 10pm as it did at 10am! I heard nothing but compliments from all of my guests about me and my bridesmaids! I felt like the most beautiful person in the world thanks to Leiah!! My makeup concealed my imperfections and naturally enhanced my eyes and face shape. My hair complimented my style and my dress! Leiah is fun and relatable and helped ease all of our nerves. We love you Leiah, we can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Leiah Muller Beauty's reply:

Thank you Chloe! You and your bridesmaids were just the sweetest. Thank you for having me apart of your big day !

Germaine Zhu · Married on 03/04/2018

The best hair you could have is made by leiah muller !!!

I would recommend that any bride who is looking for the most amazing hair artist book Leiah Muller. She is just soooo fantastic! She totally understood the look I wanted and had great suggestions and incredible skills. She showed up on time for the wedding day and Blew my mind with job on my hair and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous. I just love her so so much

Leiah Muller Beauty 5