Legacy Farms Reviews

80 | Lebanon, TN

80 Reviews for Legacy Farms

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

We had our wedding here on June 10, 2017 and it was absolutely beautiful! I truly had the wedding of my dreams, but it was not due to the staff at Legacy. My vendors and wedding coordinator that decorated the place and served food, my DJ, etc. were the ones that made this place amazing and made my wedding the day of my dreams! The staff at Legacy were extremely rude, especially to my caterer and my photographers. They all said that they were treated very badly. Additionally, many of my bridesmaids were yelled at by the staff and were disrespected. Also, for the amount of money we paid to have our wedding there we should have been able to do stay longer but Legacy is very strict with their rules. This is a wonderful place to get married at, but I believe the staff needs to be replaced. Also, keep in mind that this venue is VERY strict with their rules so consider that before choosing.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

3.0

I had my wedding and ceremony at Legacy Farms. I found the venue after attending the PINK bridal show in Nashville. If you are a bride on a strict budget, I would proceed cautiously when choosing this venue. My wedding was absolutely stunning, but I didn't discover until further into the planning process that many of the things I wanted, that I had seen in pictures of the venue, would be an up charge. I would just clarify, very specifically (even the most minor details) what you will be getting within the package you choose. Although I spent more than I ever anticipated I would - more than I am proud to admit - I had the wedding of my dreams. The staff made sure my vision was put into reality the day of my wedding, and I could not have wanted anything more.

Sent on 09/16/2016

3.0

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Nice to work with

Sent on 11/30/2012

1.4
      1.5
      1.0
      1.5
      0.5

The actual ceremony was the only part of the day they did well. They argued with my husband about when he could be on the property. Our contract said 3pm, but they said he would have to wait until 4pm. They had told me that my dog could stay in the groom’s suite until the ceremony, but upon arrival they said she would have to stay outside. It was hot, and this meant that the person caring for her would be forced to stay outside as well. When we were being announced into the reception, they had neglected to make sure my dress was all the way through the door. When I started to walk, I was stuck in the door which caused my dress to rip in 2 different places. They tried not to claim any responsibility for it, but they did have to pay for the repairs. The staff argued with my mother over how many children’s plates there were supposed to be even though I told them I had both a flower girl and a ring bearer. The bar ran out of the groom’s choice beer at 9pm, but the reception wasn’t supposed to end until 11pm. Someone was supposed to notify my husband where we were on our bar tab, but they never did. When my mother asked for the extra cake, they weren’t going to give it to her at first. Then they told her that there had been a mishap. It looked like it had been dropped. At the end of the night, they were supposed to have gathered mine and my husband’s things and prepared our car for us. When they asked us if we were ready to go, none of this had been done. All of these issues were things that we were told would be taken care of and we would not have to worry about, but they were neglected. The worst issue was the lack of air conditioning. It was very hot, and I was forced to drink ice water instead of the wine I paid for. When we talked to them about it, they were very rude and condescending. They didn’t care that we were upset and said we didn’t leave any gratuity anyway. This upset me because I wasn’t sure why they expected tips when they didn’t do their jobs.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Callie · Married on 07/29/2016

0.4
      0.5

What a nightmare we experienced with this venue. My husband and I originally signed a reservation retainer and paid the initial fee to book Legacy Farms for our wedding earlier this year, little did we know how we were about to be treated within the few weeks to follow. We went to our first meeting with our planner from the venue, and we told her our top number of our budget up front. We went through all of the choices that we had to make and calculated everything out, and it was over what we could afford so we asked to cut back on some things and decided to just serve dessert at the reception. After trying to work with them to plan what kind of desserts we could budget in, we got a very rude email from the venue. They told us that we either had to lower our guest count, move it to a later time that day (we had already discussed with them that we needed to be out by a certain time due to our early flight the next morning), move our wedding to two days later on Sunday afternoon (impossible because we already booked our honeymoon), agree to serve a meal from their catering service (which would not fit in our budget), or cancel our reservation there.. and that these were our options because it "would create embarrassment for everyone involved" if we only served cake at a reception that was close to dinner hours. First of all, if my guests are going to be embarrassed by only having dessert at my wedding reception as opposed to being there to support my husband and I choosing to spend the rest of our lives together, then I don't want them there because that's not how wedding guests should feel. And secondly, this place is a wedding venue and should be focused on catering to the bride to make her day exactly what she wants, at least in my opinion. So without hesitation we canceled our wedding (that was only 3.5 months away at the time) at that venue. What an extreme disappointment.

Sent on 11/15/2016