24 Reviews for Leaves Floral Design & Events

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Jamie did our flowers for our 9/22/17 wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was easy to reach and quick to respond to emails and questions. She had wonderful suggestions and recommendations when we were stuck for ideas. Not only is she professional and very knowledgeable in her field but she is warm and friendly and very easy to talk to. In addition to our bridal bouquets and wedding party flowers we used her rentals for our center pieces as well as aisle decor and altar flowers. We used both her delivery and pick up services which were life savers for us. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality of her work is outstanding. If you have not yet found a florist contact Leaves Floral Design. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture morgan, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you, Jamie! Our flowers were gorgeous and set up so perfectly!People raved about the color and style. The centerpieces we rented from you were classic and beautiful. You were a pleasure to work with; accommodating my many changes and questions I had. The colors of the flowers went perfectly with the wedding colors. Thank you!

Profile Picture Rose, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Highest quality flowers, creative designs, extremely knowledgeable, super easy to work with, and very accommodating to our needs. Exceeded expectations!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The wedding was amazing because of the flowers. Jamie decorated the church and our reception hall. We received dozens of compliments from our guests. We could not be any happier with our experience with Leaves Floral. Every details was perfect.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie and Leaves Floral Design made me a very happy bride! Not to mention it was incredibly affordable, and they made the delivery on time without a single hiccup. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/8/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Work with Jamie and Leaves Floral Design for your wedding! Jamie is so kind, easy to talk to, very responsive and the floral arrangements she created for our wedding were exactly what I wanted. I shared pictures with her of my vision and she made it come to life. We loved working with Jamie and the work she does!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The flowers are absolutely stunning. I would not have gone with anyone else. All I had to do was show Jamie one picture and she knew exactly what to do. It turned out so beautiful. The flowers were more than I ever could have asked for. Do not go with anyone else!!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Everything was perfect and she was easy to work with!

Profile Picture User6086482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jamie was very professional and came up with cost friendly ideas to make sure our flower arrangements were beautiful. We put the flowers in our own vases but she took the extra time to put together a chart of how many flowers and which flowers should go in each vase. She went above and beyond! Our bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and everything we imagined they would be.

Profile Picture Jenny , 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I am so happy that I found Leaves Floral Design for my wedding day! From the beginning Jamie was so easy and fun to work with. I loved that she listened to all my ideas and was able to put them all together with adding her own little touch to everything. I can't wait till I have a reason to use Leaves Floral Design again!

Profile Picture Antonia, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie could not have done a better job with the flowers for the wedding. The room was absolutely gorgeous and she played a huge role in that!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie is amazing!!! I would recommend her to anyone! The flowers were amazing and she absolutely went above and beyond the day of the event. She was willing to help with anything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie is great to work with!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie is so creative and professional!
It was such a pleasure to have Leaves Flower Design for our florist!
Jamie really made everything possible to make our wedding day very special and beautiful!
I couldn't be happier and more thankful with the way our bouquets, center pieces, boutonnières, hair pieces, corsages and everything else looked!!!
The flowers were very fresh and beautiful!
She adjusted to our budget, she listened exactly what we wanted, she ALWAYS answered all the phone calls and text messages, the day of the wedding she was there on time and she didn't leave until everything was perfect!!!!! I mean PERFECT!!!!
I would recommend Leaves Flores Desig to everybody who wants a very easy going process, nice florist and no stress experience!!!

Profile Picture Mariana, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie was fantastic to work with, I will for sure work with her in the future.

Profile Picture User5218978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie at Leaves Floral was amazing, she was so flexible with us when our venues changed and we added more and more flowers to enhance our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User5223736, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I ordered all my flowers wholesale with Leaves and arranged myself. I am very impressed with the quality and price that they offer. Jamie was great at helping pick out flowers in my budget and give ideas. She called the week of to confirm pick-up date and time. She was available if I needed her which was great! I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tammy, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie has been great to work with so far and her prices are super reasonable! Can't wait to see what the flowers look like!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Leaves Floral was probably my favorite vendor of the whole experience. She was so accommodating, sweet, very reasonably priced considering all the things she did for us, and did an incredible job! So many guests came to me complimenting me on our flowers.

Her website and Facebook shows all the arrangements she's done in the past and there is so much variety. She can do anything you need and do it perfectly. I was so pleased with her service, I'd choose her in a heartbeat again and I've recommended her to all my family and friends getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Jamie! Our flowers were beautiful and she was very accommodating. I am a flower novice, plus indecisive! Jamie gave us tons of ideas and created beautiful bouquet . Her pricing is all listed out with how much items cost. It's helpful for a budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Jon and Megan, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jamie did a great job ! Was easy to work with very accomadating an you can tell she is very passionate about what she does !

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/20/15, 1 Review
3.5

Good value and responsive. Loved the centerpieces!

Profile Picture User6072335, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.2

Unfortunately, my overall review of Leaves Floral Design & Events is not positive. On a good note, Jamie was responsive to my emails and seemed very knowledgable when I met with her--so the planning process leading up to my wedding went pretty well in my opinion. She arrived promptly on the day of my wedding to set up. Sadly, my bouquet did not look anything like we discussed. I wanted an “unstructured” or as she referred to it “natural” bouquet with hanging greens. I also wanted burgundy dahlias. My bouquet was mostly white with the majority of the flowers being roses (the flower I wanted the least of). There were no dahlias in my bouquet and very minimal burgundy. The only burgundy came from carnations and a small burgundy flower with a yellow center (no ranunculus as discussed either) I did not ask for nor mention any yellow in any of my flowers, centerpieces, or anywhere in my wedding. The little number of dahlias that were included in my floral arrangements showed up in the centerpieces looked like a solid red and not burgundy (but that could just be my perception). These arrangements were supposed to look similar to my own bouquet with hanging greens--no hanging greens on these either. The vases were wrapped in gold wrap that was not expected and the pillar candles that were put on the tables that didn’t have flowers were flameless candles. We never discussed flameless candles. Had I known that they’d be flameless, I would have gone with something different for centerpieces. The flameless pillars were also wrapped in the unexpected gold wrap. Generally speaking, the bouquets were fine and I suppose well constructed but NO WHERE near what I had been envisioning or even wanted for my wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements