LeahRae Photography Reviews

7 | Moreno Valley, CA

7 Reviews for LeahRae Photography

• Melissa

Melissa Ramos · Married on 09/06/2019

My wedding pictures are amazing!

We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos. Leah caught so many moments that we didn’t know about. Couldn’t be more thankful and happy with her!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Brittney Samuel · Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding Photography

I absolutely loved working with Leah!!! She photographed my bridal shower and my wedding and she did an amazing job at both! She is so easy to work with, very professional and just an awesome person! She really knows how to capture the perfect moments. I highly recommend her for weddings or any event you’re having!

Jessica Morales · Married on 05/31/2019

Our wedding

Leah was absolutely amazing, she was patient with us because we had no idea on how to pose, she guided us through the whole thing.
    Her work is absolutely breathtaking! I was able to tell her what I wanted and she was very open to the vision I had, but at the same time she still added her own personal touch and that is what made my pictures absolutely stunning! She has such an amazing personality just working with her was an absolute pleasure and all I can say is if you can book her, do it! you will not be disappointed.

• Jalisa

Jalisa Rizzi · Married on 10/17/2018

Amazing engagement photos!!! Highly recommended!

5 STARS!! Leah is top notch!! Leah took the time to learn about us and our vision and helped us find the perfect location for our engagement photos!! As soon as we arrived she made us feel so welcome and excited! She spent a lot of time with us in several areas of the location to capture the perfect shots! When we received the proofs, we had a hard time choosing just one for our Save the Dates because they were all so BEAUTIFUL!

Leah is a great photographer and focused on us and our special day. We appreciate her and are so thankful that we chose her for our engagement photos!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Chinyera

Chinyera Page · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!

I wish there was a way to give more than five stars. Leah is a dream to work with she’s on time and excellent with children. She’s fun and makes our sessions comfortable. I use her for everything!! My engagement photos, any events that we have as well as all of the children’s pictures. I can’t imagine you using anyone else. She remembers to capture all the little details. She’s extremely flexible and easy to work with and her turnaround time is immaculate. I highly recommend to anyone looking to get photos.

Ally Guerrero · Married on 12/13/2014

The best ! You won’t regret booking her :)

Leah was the very first photographer that took our pictures back in 2007 & the only one that has ever done so. From high school sweetheart photos , engagement , wedding & family photos She has been there throughout the years. She’s not only very good at what she does but she’s also very reasonable with her prices!

Sent on 05/20/2020

LeahRae Photography's reply:

Thank you Ally so much! You’ve been there since the very beginning. It’s been such a joy to capture you and your family for all these years. Can’t wait to capture more of your memories!

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Fun and much needed

I had been looking at Leah’s work for sometime and loved how organic her photos looked. When I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to take our engagement photos. I was so happy she was available in such short notice. I was two months post postpartum so u was a little nervous of how I was going to look through the lens and wasn’t feeling confident. My fiancé at the time and I drove down from Northern California and we met her at Newport Beach! From the time we got out the car it felt like we had known her for years. She was so sweet and easy and you could tell that she loved her craft. Her joy for our love made it so easy to show it on camera and made my worries of being two month post postpartum go away! It was such a great session and little did she know she was exactly what we needed at the time! What she captured was pure and beautiful. We can’t wait to use her again.

Sent on 05/05/2020