34 Reviews for Leah Banick Photography

Multi. Locations (5)
High-Res Images (4)
One Event/Day (4)
Engagement Shoot (2)

Leah was incredible to work with. She asked all the right questions to ensure she knew exactly what we wanted for our pictures. She is so sweet and easy to work with and our photos are just beautiful! Thank you, Leah!

Profile Picture Elena, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leah did our wedding in August of 2017. Despite newly moving to Ohio from Oregon the week before, Leah was punctual, calm, and simply wonderful to work with. We received all of our photos within the timeline she quoted and we could not be happier with how they turned out. She is extremely talent at what she does!!! Will always recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah and her husband (second shooter) were absolutely amazing! They were both so professional yet laid back. Our wedding was in the woods on a 90 degree day and they were all smiles. They helped coordinate our family and friends in such a smooth and unstressful way. I would highly recommend Leah, we can't wait to see our photos!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

You will not be disappointed with Leah she is kind friendly and makes you feel comfortable through the entire process.
A photographer that was not afraid to get dirty to take a great photo.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Ryan , 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Leah goes above and beyond wedding day photographers' protocol -- Of course, we expect the big day will be met with communication challenges and overall stress, and I was not the exception for such a scenario! Not only did Leah liaise between the bridal party and families, but she made sure her partner was on the same page. As some of us were fretting over who needs to be where, when, Leah calmly and professionally orchestrated the capturing of the best moments among over 200 people all day. The quality of her finished product is outstanding - the album my husband and I received in the form of a rustic gift box enclosing a wooden USB exceeded my expectations, and the images took our breath away. However, when it comes to Leah's services, the thing I will honestly hold the most dear is one small moment during the big day where she read what must have been an expression of exasperation and, dropping everything, put her hand upon my shoulder, asking, "what do you need?".

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah did an amazing job with our engagement/wedding photos. Super helpful, very professional, and flexible to your needs. Would highly recommend her for any photography sessions you may desire.

Profile Picture User7846082, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were planning from out of town and she was great every step of the way. Easy to communicate with, open to our ideas, and amazing at her job. Leah & her assistant were wonderful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Couldn't of asked for a sweeter soul to tag along on our best day ever. Always wearing a smile and making sure she gets all the shots we wanted or needed! Very very thankful!

Profile Picture kirsti, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leah met with us before our wedding day to get to know us, find out what style of photos we liked, and learn more about our special day. She created a timeline for the wedding day and was very flexible with our large family. She captured beautiful memories of our wedding day that we will treasure for many years to come!

Profile Picture User4761511, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

You were amazing; I have nothing more to say:)

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photos and Leah is fun and easy to work with! She has such an artistic eye and captured the emotions and atmosphere of our wedding day perfectly.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah was a fantastic person to work with! She was very friendly and patient with us as we were a crazy fun bunch. Our photos turned out fantastic!

Profile Picture Isabel, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah is a great photographer and is very friendly. Our wedding was on a very hot day but she was very positive and did a wonderful job. She has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds and our photos turned out gorgeous. She also kept our photos on schedule and was very good at working with the wedding party and family. I highly recommend Leah!

Profile Picture User4311634, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah was AMAZING!!! Our wedding photos were better than we could have imagined, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She made us feel at ease, was professional and super friendly, and was so sincere in wanting our wedding day and photos to be perfect. We had Leah take both our engagement and wedding photos, and both times she captured who we are and the atmosphere of our big day with her photo decisions and style. We couldn't be happier with our photos and we are so glad we made the decision to have Leah capture our wedding. :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah is amazing at what she does! She photographed my husband and I both for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She has a relaxing and kind demeanor which calmed both of us down for each shoot!(Neither of us like our photo taken very much). It was so much fun working with her and her assistant. She is efficient in getting the photos done, and she does beautiful work!

Profile Picture meghan, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leah was absolutely fantastic! She captured every single moment that we wanted and was so great to work with overall. She was flexible and made us feel extremely comfortable while we were taking pictures. We love our pictures and will treasure them for many years to come! Thank you Leah!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leah Banick Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding! She has done wedding photos for two other friends of mine, and they just keep getting better! Very professional; brings an assistant with her, which was awesome for the second point of view pictures. She had a great eye for detail in those special moments but was also able to catch those fun, candid photos of my guest having a great time dancing and mingling!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah was amazing! My wife and I love all of our photos and Leah captured every moment of our wedding day. There wasn't anything that she missed - she captured it all.

Leah takes amazing photographs that are beautiful and capture the moment. Her prices are super reasonable too! Leah's value FAR exceeds what she charges.

Leah is also very professional and a great communicator. She is also very flexible at making adjustments on the fly and Leah makes sure she delivers exactly what you want.

I highly recommend Leah as a wedding photographer or a photographer for any other need. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Walt, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was fortunate to work with Leah on a wedding I coordinated during the summer of 2013. During the wedding, I observed her professionalism and passion for what she does. Leah was flexible, responsive and wanted to provide a great product to the couple I was working with. After that, I hired Leah to take personal photos of myself and my husband, and she was so fun to work with! She guided us along the way, offered suggestions on locations, and the photos turned out great. She's fairly priced and offers something for everyone. I've even referred her to friends and coworkers and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah is the absolute best and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I were to rate my wedding vendors on quality of excellence versus cost, Leah Banick Photography would stand out as number one. She provided us with amazing photos of not only our wedding, but also our engagement as well. The quality of photos she takes are consistent with Portland area photographers who change two or three times more. I am so glad we chose her and can't wait to have an excuse to hire her services again!

Profile Picture Kamila, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked Leah for both our engagement pictures and to capture our wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, not to mention her work is absolutely AMAZING! We where beyond pleased with the quality of the images, the attention to detail, and the style of photography…..which is perfectly timeless.

Leah is friendly, professionally, and very easy to work with….she captured many beautiful moments…that we would have otherwise missed from our wedding reception.

Thank you again for all of your handwork, we look forward to working with you in the future and capturing more moments!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leah Banick is a fabulous photographer. Leah did engagement photographs of my husband and I in 2009. I was so impressed by her work that I hired her to photograph my wedding (in 2010) as well. Since then she has done family photos for us at least once a year.
Leah's photography is fresh, modern, and bright. She has a very creative eye along with a sensitive ear. She brings unique and fun ideas to the table but is also willing to work flexibly with her clients and incorporate their ideas and needs. During photo shoots (particularly on that BIG day), Leah has always put us at ease by being sociable and reassuring, without ever sacrificing professionalism.
My walls are filled with framed photos that Leah has taken of us. I plan on continuing to have her photograph us for as long as possible. You simply could not make a better choice than choosing Leah Banick to photograph your wedding, or any other event in your life.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a seriously phenomenal experience with Leah Banick! I initially chose her because I loved the feel of her photos. She has incredible timing for catching the most beautiful candid shots, and nothing ever looked posed or forced. Every interaction we had with here was so pleasant and comfortable, it really felt like she was just a friend we were working with. She's very sweet and laid-back, but also incredibly professional and efficient. She asked really great questions to get a thorough idea of what we wanted. We worked out a schedule for the wedding day and she was right on time, ready to go. I could go on for days about how incredible she was on the big day. My husband and especially myself are a little awkward in front of the camera, but she was able to help us feel more relaxed and got amazing photos. Our wedding was considerably smaller than some, but any big group of people can be difficult to wrangle for a photo. Not for Leah! She was so great at setting people up without ever sounding bossy or impatient, even later in the day when festivities made taking directions a little harder for some guests. The wedding even went a little longer than planned and she was very flexible and assured us it was not a problem. Another example of how above and beyond she goes, my husband and I happened to get married barefoot, and of course forgot our shoes as we were walking away after the ceremony. I am not joking when I say, the very second I remembered and turned around to get them, there was Leah, both pairs in hand. I had no words! She's just awesome.
Leah produces some incredible work, and great work takes time! It took a while to get our photos back, which was to be expected in the thick of wedding season, and the wait was absolutely worth it. So many priceless moments captured perfectly. I really can't say enough good stuff about Leah Banick Photography!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews