Leah Banick Photography Reviews

Leah Banick Photography 5
Leah Banick Photography 6
Leah Banick Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

You were amazing; I have nothing more to say:)

Sent on 02/09/2016

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Amazing photos and Leah is fun and easy to work with! She has such an artistic eye and captured the emotions and atmosphere of our wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Leah is incredible at what she does. We had a large wedding party and so many different strong personalities throughout our families and she handled everyone's request with ease, thought and professionalism. There were moments throughout the night that did not go as planned and she rolled with all of it. I love my photo's and continue to get compliments on her work. We had a destination wedding and Leah took, the time to scout out the best spots to make the day go smooth. She provided just the right amount of direction, while listening to what we wanted as a couple. I would suggest Leah to anyone looking for photographer. She is so great.

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 07/11/2015

Leah was a fantastic person to work with! She was very friendly and patient with us as we were a crazy fun bunch. Our photos turned out fantastic!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Leah is a great photographer and is very friendly. Our wedding was on a very hot day but she was very positive and did a wonderful job. She has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds and our photos turned out gorgeous. She also kept our photos on schedule and was very good at working with the wedding party and family. I highly recommend Leah!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2015

Leah was AMAZING!!! Our wedding photos were better than we could have imagined, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She made us feel at ease, was professional and super friendly, and was so sincere in wanting our wedding day and photos to be perfect. We had Leah take both our engagement and wedding photos, and both times she captured who we are and the atmosphere of our big day with her photo decisions and style. We couldn't be happier with our photos and we are so glad we made the decision to have Leah capture our wedding. :)

Sent on 05/24/2016

meghan · Married on 06/21/2015

Leah is amazing at what she does! She photographed my husband and I both for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She has a relaxing and kind demeanor which calmed both of us down for each shoot!(Neither of us like our photo taken very much). It was so much fun working with her and her assistant. She is efficient in getting the photos done, and she does beautiful work!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

Leah was absolutely fantastic! She captured every single moment that we wanted and was so great to work with overall. She was flexible and made us feel extremely comfortable while we were taking pictures. We love our pictures and will treasure them for many years to come! Thank you Leah!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

Leah Banick Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding! She has done wedding photos for two other friends of mine, and they just keep getting better! Very professional; brings an assistant with her, which was awesome for the second point of view pictures. She had a great eye for detail in those special moments but was also able to catch those fun, candid photos of my guest having a great time dancing and mingling!

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • W

Walt · Married on 10/12/2013

Leah was amazing! My wife and I love all of our photos and Leah captured every moment of our wedding day. There wasn't anything that she missed - she captured it all.

Leah takes amazing photographs that are beautiful and capture the moment. Her prices are super reasonable too! Leah's value FAR exceeds what she charges.

Leah is also very professional and a great communicator. She is also very flexible at making adjustments on the fly and Leah makes sure she delivers exactly what you want.

I highly recommend Leah as a wedding photographer or a photographer for any other need. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jenn · Married on 08/03/2013

I was fortunate to work with Leah on a wedding I coordinated during the summer of 2013. During the wedding, I observed her professionalism and passion for what she does. Leah was flexible, responsive and wanted to provide a great product to the couple I was working with. After that, I hired Leah to take personal photos of myself and my husband, and she was so fun to work with! She guided us along the way, offered suggestions on locations, and the photos turned out great. She's fairly priced and offers something for everyone. I've even referred her to friends and coworkers and will continue to do so!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

Leah is the absolute best and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Kamila · Married on 07/05/2013

If I were to rate my wedding vendors on quality of excellence versus cost, Leah Banick Photography would stand out as number one. She provided us with amazing photos of not only our wedding, but also our engagement as well. The quality of photos she takes are consistent with Portland area photographers who change two or three times more. I am so glad we chose her and can't wait to have an excuse to hire her services again!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Marla · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I worked Leah for both our engagement pictures and to capture our wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, not to mention her work is absolutely AMAZING! We where beyond pleased with the quality of the images, the attention to detail, and the style of photography…..which is perfectly timeless.

Leah is friendly, professionally, and very easy to work with….she captured many beautiful moments…that we would have otherwise missed from our wedding reception.

Thank you again for all of your handwork, we look forward to working with you in the future and capturing more moments!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Andrea · event on 03/09/2013

Did an amazing job running our auction photo booth and getting pictures up in a timely manner! Everyone loved the pictures!

Leah is great to work with and accommodating to any special requests. I was able to share my vision and she executed perfectly.

Sent on 01/10/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2012

Leah is very knowledgeable about what makes a great photo. She is patient with finding the right light and shot. She is a truly amazing photographer!

Leah is an amazing photographer. She knows just how to get the right photo whether it’s staged or candid.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2010

Leah Banick is a fabulous photographer. Leah did engagement photographs of my husband and I in 2009. I was so impressed by her work that I hired her to photograph my wedding (in 2010) as well. Since then she has done family photos for us at least once a year.
    Leah's photography is fresh, modern, and bright. She has a very creative eye along with a sensitive ear. She brings unique and fun ideas to the table but is also willing to work flexibly with her clients and incorporate their ideas and needs. During photo shoots (particularly on that BIG day), Leah has always put us at ease by being sociable and reassuring, without ever sacrificing professionalism.
    My walls are filled with framed photos that Leah has taken of us. I plan on continuing to have her photograph us for as long as possible. You simply could not make a better choice than choosing Leah Banick to photograph your wedding, or any other event in your life.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

I had a seriously phenomenal experience with Leah Banick! I initially chose her because I loved the feel of her photos. She has incredible timing for catching the most beautiful candid shots, and nothing ever looked posed or forced. Every interaction we had with here was so pleasant and comfortable, it really felt like she was just a friend we were working with. She's very sweet and laid-back, but also incredibly professional and efficient. She asked really great questions to get a thorough idea of what we wanted. We worked out a schedule for the wedding day and she was right on time, ready to go. I could go on for days about how incredible she was on the big day. My husband and especially myself are a little awkward in front of the camera, but she was able to help us feel more relaxed and got amazing photos. Our wedding was considerably smaller than some, but any big group of people can be difficult to wrangle for a photo. Not for Leah! She was so great at setting people up without ever sounding bossy or impatient, even later in the day when festivities made taking directions a little harder for some guests. The wedding even went a little longer than planned and she was very flexible and assured us it was not a problem. Another example of how above and beyond she goes, my husband and I happened to get married barefoot, and of course forgot our shoes as we were walking away after the ceremony. I am not joking when I say, the very second I remembered and turned around to get them, there was Leah, both pairs in hand. I had no words! She's just awesome.
    Leah produces some incredible work, and great work takes time! It took a while to get our photos back, which was to be expected in the thick of wedding season, and the wait was absolutely worth it. So many priceless moments captured perfectly. I really can't say enough good stuff about Leah Banick Photography!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Valerie · Married on 08/16/2014

Leah did such a great job at my wedding on August 16th 2014. She was always very quick to respond to my many emails. We really enjoyed her services; on the day of she came with ideas and scouted out the venue where she found this beautiful orchard to take photos in. I have not seen the finished product but she did show me a few off of her camera right there and they were gorgeous shots! Funny thing my husbands best man has her booked for his wedding in june 2015 and we didn't realize we had the same photographer! She is a sweetheart and her pricing is very affordable. -Valerie

Sent on 08/22/2014

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2014

Leah photographed our wedding! I prayed and prayed and searched and searched for the perfect person to photograph our special day and the Lord lead me to Leah. First glance at her photos I was in awe of her talent. I'm a perfectionist and I take pictures in my spare time so it takes a lot to impress me. I found her online and decided to book her! My husband and I had already taken our engagement photos so we didn't need an engagement/wedding photo package. She worked with us and made a special package deal for us. I also wanted a second photographer so we wouldn't miss any moments during our special day. She made that happen as well. She was super easy to work with, super friendly and wanted to hear all my ideas to get all the shots I wanted. During our wedding her and her partner were all over the place taking tons of photos! They had positive energy and were so discreet taking pictures I hardly felt awkward being followed by cameras. I rated her all five stars except for a half star because I feel in a review it's best to be 100% honest! During family, bridesmaid, groomsmen and my husband and I's special photos I felt very all over the place. I was hoping to be told what poses to do or where to stand. I have never had someone take my pictures before so in that department I felt like we weren't helped very much. Other than that when we received our 800 or 900 photos (I can't remember there were soo many) I was amazed! The quality was on point. Every single picture captured all the amazing moments of our ceremony and reception. The only advice I have to future brides is make sure you are loud and communicate with your photographer. I feel like I was rushed during our wedding so I wasn't able to speak up and tell her what I wanted. Thank you so much Leah! I would recommend you to everyone! You have great customer service and your photography is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Alma · Married on 08/24/2013

Leah did such an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She was super flexible and always willing to accommodate our needs. Needless to say, our pictures turned out wonderful, and my husband and I got a variety of photos.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2013

We love Leah! Leah provided an additional photographer, so we had 2 photogs for an AMAZING value and in the contract received a CD of hundreds of edited photos, so we own those photos and can basically do what we want with them (some more corporate photography studios have WAY more restricting policies). Leah was so sweet and encouraging. She let us be natural while still organizing amazing shots and her positive energy and words of encouragement while taking photos was above and beyond what you could ask for from a photographer. Great value, great quality, great photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Miranda · Married on 07/23/2016

3.5

We definitely recommend Leah Banick Photography! Leah is so accommodating, understanding, and caters to what a couple truly wants in their photos. Her photo quality is top notch and she truly has the vision for capturing the most breathtaking moments of a wedding. Book Leah Banick Photography!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

One awesome thing about hiring a great, experienced photographer is that you also get help figuring out the timeline of your wedding! Leah was so fun to work with, and I so appreciated her thoughts and advice as we discussed when photos should be taken and how they would fit into the schedule. On the day of the wedding, Leah and her husband made sure everything was covered, from taking shots of the event rooms and decor to recording the getting-ready session, ceremony, and reception. They also took some wonderful photos out on the beach afterward, including group shots, ones of me and my husband, and some of me stepping into the waves (which was a special request of mine). I so appreciated Leah's patience, skill, and kindness. And it's been a joy to look over all the photos they captured!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

4.2
      3.5

Leah is the sweetest and she captures the best moments of your wedding! Looking at the pictures brings a huge smile to my face.

Sent on 10/22/2016