Leah Banick Photography Reviews

Leah Banick Photography 6
Leah Banick Photography 7

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Just Perfect!

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Leah was responsive, professional and so helpful! From our engagement session to timeline planning to helping out the day of, Leah was amazing and organized! Leah and Kurt did an amazing job making traditional locations look so beautiful and captured many candid moments that helped us remember all of the wonderful emotions of the day. I can't wait to look at these pictures over and over again for the years to come!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Emily - SO glad you love your photos and so glad that our paths crossed! You made our job more like hanging out with friends! Hope you’re loving married life ❤️

Deanna Donnelly · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing photos & experience

I would highly recommend Leah! She gave us beautiful photos, was amazing to work with and made us feel so comfortable! I have only positive things to share about my entire experience and she captured so many special moments for us.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Thank you Deanna! We had such a fun time documenting your ceremony. I only wish we had more time together! ❤️

Alexis Weimer · Married on 06/02/2019

Priceless!

Leah and her husband were absolutely incredible! Words don’t even begin to describe how much my husband and I and our families ADORE our wedding photos! They did such an incredible job of making the day flow so easily and capturing every single little detail! They captured things I never even knew happened which made it even more special. If you are looking for an incredible couple who take incredible photos then they are it! THANK YOU AGAIN! ❤️

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Leah Banick Photography 17
    Leah Banick Photography 18
    Leah Banick Photography 19

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

You are too sweet! So honored and thankful for the opportunity to share that day with the two of you. Going through your photos was like Christmas morning for ME. 🙌🏻 You all threw an amazing party.
    Hope to see you soon! ❤️

Laura · Married on 11/16/2018

Fantastic!

I can't say enough great things about Leah! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out beautifully! She was so easy to work with and super helpful in creating our day of timeline and keeping everyone on track the day of the wedding. My husband and I both felt a little awkward about having our photos taken, but Leah made us feel so relaxed and we really enjoyed laughing and joking with her. It was more like hanging out with a friend who just happens to be taking tons of pictures of you :) I'm so thankful we found Leah and have these beautiful photos to remember our big day!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Leah Banick Photography 20
    Leah Banick Photography 21
    Leah Banick Photography 22
  • kellie

kellie · Married on 11/10/2018

Photos FILLED with laughter and smiles!

Leah was an absolute mastermind behind the camera! I stumbled across Leah's page before she moved to the Cincinnati area and fell in love with how natural her photos looked - no sultry stares between bride and groom, no sweeping cityscapes with bride and groom tucked in the corner, and no doctored lighting. Her photos just captured the day. And it was such a lovely day! Leah was so relaxing and comfortable around us and our families. It was like having a friend of ours take pictures the whole time - she just slid in like a guest at the wedding! We loved how she just captured the day and the people. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Leah Banick Photography 23
    Leah Banick Photography 24
    Leah Banick Photography 25
    Leah Banick Photography 26
    Leah Banick Photography 27

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Aw thanks so much Kellie! This is exactly what I love to hear. WE felt cared for throughout your day by you and your loved ones. Thanks for making our job easy and so much fun!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible and professional wedding photographer.

Leah was amazing to work with! She made the whole day flow smooth. I’d recommend her to anyone!!! She truly captured our wedding day beautifully! I’ve had so many people comment on how nice she was to work with and how well she did with our photos. She came in relaxed and so very friendly, she had a way of relaxing the whole atmosphere. Can’t say enough nice things about her!! HIRE HER!! ❤️

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful, and flexible photographer

I may be biased but I've known Leah since high school. I have seen her work develop through the the years and was even there for her first wedding shoot. When we got engaged years later, we thought about Leah for possibly doing our engagement shoot. She was quick in her response and very flexible. She was down for an adventure, so we agreed to meet in a place where my fiance and I have never been, and a place she has never photographed, Smith Rock. Leah came with a second shooter. It isn't easy having someone up in your face with a camera while you make kissy faces, but she made the experience very comfortable (maybe because I knew her personally, but my fiance felt the same way as well). We actually had fun during the photo session. Fast foward to when we received the photos, we got our photos on a USB drive with all the high quality photos (I know some photographers only give you X amount of photos). The photos came out better than we imagined! Without a doubt we wanted to hire Leah for our wedding. Unfortunately she moved out to Ohio with her husband and we were getting married in Oregon. Luckily, she travels to oregon often and was available to shoot for our wedding! We discussed our options and her hourly availability and what she offers, especially for the quality of work that she provides, seems like a steal. If you all didn't know, leah also does graphic design too, so when I needed two different sets of invites that needed to be bilingual, she can also design wedding invites!
    Fast foward to our wedding, she was very organized but also went with the flow in our 400+ crazy asian wedding. We got our photos back in about 2 months which i think is pretty average. But her artistry is like wizardry, because she made us look like models from a wedding magazine. we also got so many pictures back that it took us hours to look through them all.
    Overall, we can't recommend Leah enough. Hire her now.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Thanks friend! SO glad we were able to share your special day with you! Everything was beyond stunning!!

Aimee · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Job!

Leah (and her second photographer Tifanie) did an amazing job! We loved her style of photography and her work ethic. Most of the time we barely knew she was there (in a good way!) and we love the candid moments she captured along with the beautiful portraits she took of us and our family. We are still getting compliments about how incredible our pictures are! She gave us a gift that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Leah Banick Photography 28
    Leah Banick Photography 29
    Leah Banick Photography 30
    Leah Banick Photography 31

Lexy · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Leah & her husband are fantastic people! My husband & I were so lucky to have them be apart of our day & capture every moment. The pictures were beyond my expectations. Every picture was edited and looked as if it were out of a magazine. I couldn’t have selected better people to capture our true happiness on our wedding day! (P.s. my husband hates taking pictures but you would never know). We are forever grateful for them! If you guys want fantastic pictures for a reasonable price, Leah is your person!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Thanks Lexy! I'm so glad you love the final product and that we were able to turn Trevor into a willing model for the day ;) Hope you're loving married life!

Christina Clarkson · Married on 08/04/2018

Photographer

Leah was so great to work with! Leah shot both our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out amazing. She is so easy to work with and she makes you feel so comfortable. At our wedding she had a plan and was a great listener to what my husband and I wanted even if it wasn’t on our picture list! I highly recommend Leah for all your photography needs!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Mallory · Married on 06/23/2018

Leah photographed our wedding and we could not be happier with our photos!! She truly caught the emotion of the day and we love that we can relive it every time we look through them! She was so fun and easy to work with and she also worked extremely well with our videographer! We can't say enough good things about her! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Leah Banick Photography 32
    Leah Banick Photography 33
    Leah Banick Photography 34

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

So professional, beautiful photos!

Working with Leah was so easy and we truly were so happy with our wedding photos. Leah took care to be totally flexible to our wants and needs. In turn, she helped us understand what information we needed to provide her to make the day go smoothly. She even came to my house to meet and discuss day-of plans! She provided us easy-access to our pictures (via USB drive) and made it possible for us to share with family/friends (via her website). She somehow managed to capture tender moments without me (the bride) even realizing her presence. I am thankful to have had her on our wedding day and am even more grateful for the memories she captured!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Leah and her husband were AMAZING to work with. They really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted our photos to reflect. Not only did we love them, but we had many compliments from our guests, on their professionalism and creativity.

Booking a wedding photographer was the most stressful part of planning a wedding for us. I spent so much time researching. It was hard for me to just hand over responsibility of catching every single special moment of our day. But once we met with Leah all of that stress evaporated. It was so nice to have once less thing to worry about!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Leah Banick Photography 39
    Leah Banick Photography 40
    Leah Banick Photography 41

Ellie · Married on 04/29/2018

When choosing a photographer, I was worried about how he/she would shoot us being such different skin tones; but she did an excellent job at shooting and editing our photos. Loved working with her. She is super sweet and great at her job.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tricia · Married on 02/23/2018

Leah was so awesome and helpful through the whole experience, from engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, we are so happy we decided to go with her. She was so fun to work with and made the process easy and we are obsessed with all of our pictures! Thank you so much Leah for all of your hard work!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Thanks Tricia!! SO glad you're loving your photos! :)

Elena · Married on 10/15/2017

Leah was incredible to work with. She asked all the right questions to ensure she knew exactly what we wanted for our pictures. She is so sweet and easy to work with and our photos are just beautiful! Thank you, Leah!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Marisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Leah did our wedding in August of 2017. Despite newly moving to Ohio from Oregon the week before, Leah was punctual, calm, and simply wonderful to work with. We received all of our photos within the timeline she quoted and we could not be happier with how they turned out. She is extremely talent at what she does!!! Will always recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Leah Banick Photography 42
    Leah Banick Photography 43
    Leah Banick Photography 44
    Leah Banick Photography 45
    Leah Banick Photography 46
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/22/2017

Leah and her husband (second shooter) were absolutely amazing! They were both so professional yet laid back. Our wedding was in the woods on a 90 degree day and they were all smiles. They helped coordinate our family and friends in such a smooth and unstressful way. I would highly recommend Leah, we can't wait to see our photos!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/07/2017

You will not be disappointed with Leah she is kind friendly and makes you feel comfortable through the entire process.
    A photographer that was not afraid to get dirty to take a great photo.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 07/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Leah goes above and beyond wedding day photographers' protocol -- Of course, we expect the big day will be met with communication challenges and overall stress, and I was not the exception for such a scenario! Not only did Leah liaise between the bridal party and families, but she made sure her partner was on the same page. As some of us were fretting over who needs to be where, when, Leah calmly and professionally orchestrated the capturing of the best moments among over 200 people all day. The quality of her finished product is outstanding - the album my husband and I received in the form of a rustic gift box enclosing a wooden USB exceeded my expectations, and the images took our breath away. However, when it comes to Leah's services, the thing I will honestly hold the most dear is one small moment during the big day where she read what must have been an expression of exasperation and, dropping everything, put her hand upon my shoulder, asking, "what do you need?".

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Leah Banick Photography 47
    Leah Banick Photography 48
    Leah Banick Photography 49
    Leah Banick Photography 50
    Leah Banick Photography 51
    Leah Banick Photography 52

Nathan · Married on 12/17/2016

Leah did an amazing job with our engagement/wedding photos. Super helpful, very professional, and flexible to your needs. Would highly recommend her for any photography sessions you may desire.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

We were planning from out of town and she was great every step of the way. Easy to communicate with, open to our ideas, and amazing at her job. Leah & her assistant were wonderful.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • kirsti

kirsti · Married on 08/13/2016

Couldn't of asked for a sweeter soul to tag along on our best day ever. Always wearing a smile and making sure she gets all the shots we wanted or needed! Very very thankful!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Meridith · Married on 07/16/2016

Leah met with us before our wedding day to get to know us, find out what style of photos we liked, and learn more about our special day. She created a timeline for the wedding day and was very flexible with our large family. She captured beautiful memories of our wedding day that we will treasure for many years to come!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Caleb · event on 11/07/2015

Leah was flexible with our time, arrived on time, and did an excellent job of helping us capture the moment. We talked several times before hand about what our photo time would look like, and she was quick to answer any questions that I had. We got a lot of high quality photos in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/12/2015