Leah Banick Photography Reviews

38 | Dayton, OH

38 Reviews for Leah Banick Photography

38 Leah Banick Photography Reviews

Mallory · Married on 06/23/2018

Leah photographed our wedding and we could not be happier with our photos!! She truly caught the emotion of the day and we love that we can relive it every time we look through them! She was so fun and easy to work with and she also worked extremely well with our videographer! We can't say enough good things about her! Highly recommend :)

Leah Banick Photography 8
    Leah Banick Photography 9
    Leah Banick Photography 10

Ellie · Married on 04/29/2018

When choosing a photographer, I was worried about how he/she would shoot us being such different skin tones; but she did an excellent job at shooting and editing our photos. Loved working with her. She is super sweet and great at her job.

Tricia · Married on 02/23/2018

Leah was so awesome and helpful through the whole experience, from engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, we are so happy we decided to go with her. She was so fun to work with and made the process easy and we are obsessed with all of our pictures! Thank you so much Leah for all of your hard work!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Leah Banick Photography's reply:

Thanks Tricia!! SO glad you're loving your photos! :)

Elena · Married on 10/15/2017

Leah was incredible to work with. She asked all the right questions to ensure she knew exactly what we wanted for our pictures. She is so sweet and easy to work with and our photos are just beautiful! Thank you, Leah!

Marisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Leah did our wedding in August of 2017. Despite newly moving to Ohio from Oregon the week before, Leah was punctual, calm, and simply wonderful to work with. We received all of our photos within the timeline she quoted and we could not be happier with how they turned out. She is extremely talent at what she does!!! Will always recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Leah Banick Photography 11
    Leah Banick Photography 12
    Leah Banick Photography 13
    Leah Banick Photography 14
    Leah Banick Photography 15
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/22/2017

Leah and her husband (second shooter) were absolutely amazing! They were both so professional yet laid back. Our wedding was in the woods on a 90 degree day and they were all smiles. They helped coordinate our family and friends in such a smooth and unstressful way. I would highly recommend Leah, we can't wait to see our photos!

Ryan · Married on 07/07/2017

You will not be disappointed with Leah she is kind friendly and makes you feel comfortable through the entire process.
    A photographer that was not afraid to get dirty to take a great photo.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Leah goes above and beyond wedding day photographers' protocol -- Of course, we expect the big day will be met with communication challenges and overall stress, and I was not the exception for such a scenario! Not only did Leah liaise between the bridal party and families, but she made sure her partner was on the same page. As some of us were fretting over who needs to be where, when, Leah calmly and professionally orchestrated the capturing of the best moments among over 200 people all day. The quality of her finished product is outstanding - the album my husband and I received in the form of a rustic gift box enclosing a wooden USB exceeded my expectations, and the images took our breath away. However, when it comes to Leah's services, the thing I will honestly hold the most dear is one small moment during the big day where she read what must have been an expression of exasperation and, dropping everything, put her hand upon my shoulder, asking, "what do you need?".

Leah Banick Photography 16
    Leah Banick Photography 17
    Leah Banick Photography 18
    Leah Banick Photography 19
    Leah Banick Photography 20
    Leah Banick Photography 21

Nathan · Married on 12/17/2016

Leah did an amazing job with our engagement/wedding photos. Super helpful, very professional, and flexible to your needs. Would highly recommend her for any photography sessions you may desire.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

We were planning from out of town and she was great every step of the way. Easy to communicate with, open to our ideas, and amazing at her job. Leah & her assistant were wonderful.

• kirsti

kirsti · Married on 08/13/2016

Couldn't of asked for a sweeter soul to tag along on our best day ever. Always wearing a smile and making sure she gets all the shots we wanted or needed! Very very thankful!

Meridith · Married on 07/16/2016

Leah met with us before our wedding day to get to know us, find out what style of photos we liked, and learn more about our special day. She created a timeline for the wedding day and was very flexible with our large family. She captured beautiful memories of our wedding day that we will treasure for many years to come!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

You were amazing; I have nothing more to say:)

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Amazing photos and Leah is fun and easy to work with! She has such an artistic eye and captured the emotions and atmosphere of our wedding day perfectly.

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Leah is incredible at what she does. We had a large wedding party and so many different strong personalities throughout our families and she handled everyone's request with ease, thought and professionalism. There were moments throughout the night that did not go as planned and she rolled with all of it. I love my photo's and continue to get compliments on her work. We had a destination wedding and Leah took, the time to scout out the best spots to make the day go smooth. She provided just the right amount of direction, while listening to what we wanted as a couple. I would suggest Leah to anyone looking for photographer. She is so great.

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/11/2015

Leah was a fantastic person to work with! She was very friendly and patient with us as we were a crazy fun bunch. Our photos turned out fantastic!

Leah is a great photographer and is very friendly. Our wedding was on a very hot day but she was very positive and did a wonderful job. She has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds and our photos turned out gorgeous. She also kept our photos on schedule and was very good at working with the wedding party and family. I highly recommend Leah!

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2015

Leah was AMAZING!!! Our wedding photos were better than we could have imagined, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She made us feel at ease, was professional and super friendly, and was so sincere in wanting our wedding day and photos to be perfect. We had Leah take both our engagement and wedding photos, and both times she captured who we are and the atmosphere of our big day with her photo decisions and style. We couldn't be happier with our photos and we are so glad we made the decision to have Leah capture our wedding. :)

meghan · Married on 06/21/2015

Leah is amazing at what she does! She photographed my husband and I both for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She has a relaxing and kind demeanor which calmed both of us down for each shoot!(Neither of us like our photo taken very much). It was so much fun working with her and her assistant. She is efficient in getting the photos done, and she does beautiful work!

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

Leah was absolutely fantastic! She captured every single moment that we wanted and was so great to work with overall. She was flexible and made us feel extremely comfortable while we were taking pictures. We love our pictures and will treasure them for many years to come! Thank you Leah!!

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

Leah Banick Photography was the best choice we could have made for our wedding! She has done wedding photos for two other friends of mine, and they just keep getting better! Very professional; brings an assistant with her, which was awesome for the second point of view pictures. She had a great eye for detail in those special moments but was also able to catch those fun, candid photos of my guest having a great time dancing and mingling!

• W

Walt · Married on 10/12/2013

Leah was amazing! My wife and I love all of our photos and Leah captured every moment of our wedding day. There wasn't anything that she missed - she captured it all.

Leah takes amazing photographs that are beautiful and capture the moment. Her prices are super reasonable too! Leah's value FAR exceeds what she charges.

Leah is also very professional and a great communicator. She is also very flexible at making adjustments on the fly and Leah makes sure she delivers exactly what you want.

I highly recommend Leah as a wedding photographer or a photographer for any other need. You will not be disappointed.

Jenn · Married on 08/03/2013

I was fortunate to work with Leah on a wedding I coordinated during the summer of 2013. During the wedding, I observed her professionalism and passion for what she does. Leah was flexible, responsive and wanted to provide a great product to the couple I was working with. After that, I hired Leah to take personal photos of myself and my husband, and she was so fun to work with! She guided us along the way, offered suggestions on locations, and the photos turned out great. She's fairly priced and offers something for everyone. I've even referred her to friends and coworkers and will continue to do so!

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

Leah is the absolute best and a pleasure to work with.