Lead Your Love Life Reviews

26 | Oakland, CA

26 Reviews for Lead Your Love Life

• Conor

Conor Acomb · Getting married on 10/02/2020

An easy choice. Spectacular Ceremony!

From the moment we first met Sarah, we knew she was going to be the one to marry us. She was grounded, genuine, and confident. She made planning out the ceremony effortless and allowed us to easily come up with what we wanted to say. Though our wedding was just one of many that Sarah has officiated, my wife and I truly felt like our wedding was the only one that mattered to her due to her dedication and obvious love for what she does.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Conor and Meg! Thank you so much for this glowing review! It was an easy choice for me, too. You were both complete gems to work with and it was an honor officiating your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity. I wish you a beautiful marriage.

Stephanie Elliott · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The best, EVER!

Simply put, Sarah from Lead Your Love Life was the officiant of all officiants. The word “officiant” almost doesn’t even really capture all that Sarah puts into working with each and every individual and unique couple. In fact, people kept asking me after the ceremony, “who was that INCREDIBLE friend of yours who officiated your wedding??? She was so lovely, personal, kind, touching, etc….” Everyone was always SHOCKED when I said I found her online!

I chose Sarah to marry my husband and I because from the time I found her website, I absolutely loved how unique and different the experience was! It wasn’t a simple cut and dry wedding speech, deliver and done. Sarah works with each couple to get to know them, reaches out to their community of friends and family to collect personal and meaningful words, learns what is important to each couple, really listens when you express what you want your day to be, and even coaches you through the entire process! Let’s face it, wedding planning can be stressful, and most people are navigating and planning an event they’ve never planned before. Sarah really felt there for us every step of the way.

I never really understood when people used to say their wedding was the best day of their lives, but with Sarah’s help, this was 100% true for me. The ceremony was so beautiful and personal – it was probably the happiest I had ever been in my entire life, and Sarah was a driving and central force behind why. She worked with us to craft the PERFECT wedding in every way and make sure it was everything we ever wanted. Not only did she deliver on this, she went above and beyond with her own unique touches and glowing and kind heart and personality.

I didn’t see Sarah as a “vendor” at my wedding… Sarah was there as a cherished guest and kindred spirit. She was crucial in making our day perfect, and I will always be grateful to her for that. Any couple who has been married by Sarah knows how incredibly lucky they are, and I feel like one day she will be this incredibly famous person with waitlists years long for her services. I am so grateful I got to have her there with me and my husband in the happiest moment of our lives.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Oh my goodness, dear Stephanie— you are a GEM. Thank you for this marvelous review! I am honored and touched and so moved reading it. Officiating for you and Peter was a major highlight of my 2019. Together you both really shine and I so much enjoyed getting to you know two and being part of your special day. I am thrilled it really WAS the best day of your life! And I wish for you to encounter even better days in the years ahead. All my love and appreciation to you both!
  • R. Dolan

R. Dolan · Married on 11/05/2019

Sarah is magical!

Sarah was incredible. Warm, inviting - and deeply thorough in her process. She took the time to know us as a couple, and made our wedding everything it could be, and more.

If you're looking for a true professional - someone unafraid to challenge your notion of marriage, commitment, and the systems that drive a healthy union - Sarah is unreservedly the officiant for you!

Thanks again, Sarah. We loved having you guide us through this journey, keeping us engaged/positive/playful and curious. We'll never forget it! Cheers!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you very much for the glowing review, Rob! I so much loved getting to know you and Michelle through our collaborative process. Thank you for the joy and honor of officiating your wedding ceremony.
    With deep appreciation and respect for you both--
    Love,
    Sarah

Shannan Buckley · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

We are so glad we picked Sarah as our wedding officiant! We picked Sarah because we wanted a very personalized ceremony, and she really delivered. She was great at guiding us through the process of planning the ceremony and laying out all of our options. Lots of our family members came up to us after the ceremony to say how much they loved it. My aunt thought she knew us because of how well she told the "love story" portion and how well she captured our sense of humor. In addition to being great at the creative side of putting together and leading a wedding ceremony, Sarah is also incredibly organized and really thinks through all the little details. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you, Shannan and Clark! I am so glad to know you were happy with the ceremony! You two were fun to get to know, and I loved how we wove your unique sense of humor into the script. I also very much enjoyed getting to know your families. I look forward to seeing photos, and I hope we stay in touch! All my love to you as you build your married life together. Love, Sarah
  • Georgette

Georgette Sow · Married on 09/28/2019

Sarah is the best wedding officiant. She is so caring and it reflects on her work.

We honestly didn’t expect such a beautiful ceremony outside of church but thanks to the greatness of Sarah, everything was perfect. The ceremony was beautiful in so many ways. We love how Sarah made us reflect about love and marriage. Sarah went through the entire wedding preparation with us. She communicates well, she is friendly, caring and reliable. She loves what she is doing and gives marriage the value it should have. I am glad we decided to go with her instead of getting married at the county. If you do not hire Sarah, you are missing out. Thank you Sarah for your great work. Stay blessed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

I am honored, Georgette! Thank you for such a kind review. I absolutely loved meeting you, Sylvain and your incredible community! A pleasure to work with such a joyful bunch. I look forward to seeing you again some day soon. Sending love....❣️
  • Jillian

Jillian Anderson · Married on 09/20/2019

Sarah was the best!

Sarah was amazing to work with and the perfect fit for what we were looking for in an officiant. We wanted a unique ceremony that was very personalized, which Sarah delivered on and then some. She was always quick to respond, thorough with her communication, and organized with a structured process.

What we appreciated the most was how Sarah took plenty of feedback from my husband and I, as well as our close family and friends to help create the ceremony. We wanted everyone to feel the love we have for one another and that mission was definitely accomplished. If you decide to work with Sarah, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you very much, Jillian and Kyle! It was a delight and pleasure to officiate your gorgeous wedding, and an honor to get to know you two. You are both incredibly kind human beings, and I know this will keep your marriage strong over time. Much love to you both!

Desiree Horigan · Married on 09/04/2019

Sarah is beyond incredible at what she does

We cannot thank Sarah enough for officiating our wedding. Sarah did such an amazing job and it truly is something we will cherish forever. She was kind, attentive, and truly showcased the love that my bride and I shared. She did an incredible job of providing examples and tidbits to help us form a perfect and personalized ceremony script a long with providing guidance for writing our vows. It was so important to us to have someone who supported our marriage as an LGBT couple. She was beyond perfect for our special day and if you want someone who is genuine then you have found her.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dear Desiree and Luci,
    Thank you for this thoughtful review. It was a completely joy celebrating your love with you! I enjoyed getting to know you both and wish you all the best in your marriage. Hope you stay in touch! xo

Kyle Drake · Married on 08/06/2019

How important is a beautiful, memorable ceremony?

We've all been to weddings where the officiant is the grooms first college roommate, or the brides sister's boyfriend. And I'll admit, they can be a lot of fun! But if you don't think you'd like to hear the line "As a recently ordained minister via BudegetOfficiant4U.com, I now pronounce you man and wife", you're going to need to make some decisions about the tone and cadence of your ceremony. This is where Sarah enters the picture. This review highlights the aspects of the start to finish process of choosing Sarah as your officiant, though equal if not greater accolades are deserving of her calm, reassuring demeanor throughout as well as her encouraging, loving attitude towards you and your partner. She also offers relationship/life coach services which we have yet to take advantage of, though plan to in the future.

We started from almost absolute zero as far as ceremony planning goes. We had a list of things we definitely did not want to do which, as we quickly found out, is not a great starting framework for building a touching wedding ceremony. In the initial meeting Sarah walked us through typical ceremonies, explained how she built her's, and really helped to demystify the whole process in a way that makes it seem much more manageable. It's not actually that easy, but it seems like it considering Sarah does a lot of the heavy lifting. From her ceremony framework she is then able to assemble your customized experience by asking about you, your partner, how you communicate, what traditions you share, and what's important to you currently and as you embark on a new stage of your relationship. She solicited feedback as well throughout the process, giving us a chance to voice any concerns or wants that had yet to be addressed and building that feedback into the final script. We were understandably a bit nervous at each step and Sarah was able to assuage any concerns with her ability to present our task at hand simply, it is just a script after all, and calmly.

Again, we were feeling nervous but practiced on the actual wedding date. Sarah suggests a brief walkthrough of the full script in the days leading up, which was extremely helpful to address any last minute concerns and practice builds confidence. Sarah arrived early, looking stunning, and after giving us a quick pump-up pep talk, took command of the guests who were starting to take their seats. We didn't do a full rehearsal beforehand so this was all mostly on the fly by her aside from the script we had built together. The ceremony itself was a bit of a blur and without incident except for one small hiccup, which Sarah was able to sidestep effortlessly. She ended the day with us by affording us some wisdom she has learned from her time as a relationship coach and from her experience dealing with couples. I find it worth repeating how calm and reassuring she was from start to finish. It would have been possible to do this without her, the reason I would suggest Sarah to officiate your wedding is because she can take this stressful process and transform it into something you'll enjoy and actually look forward to, which I would not have previously believed. I cannot speak more highly of Sarah's professionalism, positive attitude, and ability to address and capture a beautiful moment in your life. For what she is able to provide, it is well worth her rate, and I'm glad to have met and enjoyed her as a kind and compassionate person.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Kyle, THANK YOU! Your review is so well written, and reads like a magazine article. Thank you for taking the time to so thoughtfully detail your experience. I have no doubt that others will be moved by your writing, and that what you've shared will help other couples know if I am a good fit for their wedding. I loved working with you and Wendy, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Much love to you both!
  • Jamie

Jamie Pereyda · Married on 08/03/2019

She gave us the words to our love story

We loved everything about Sarah as our officiant! Booking the officiant was one of our last vendor selections, I think it's easy to kind of forget about this piece of the wedding and take it for granted that it will be easy to fill in later. It really isn't and I recommend doing this earlier than you'd think. I started my search on Wedding Wire by location and by type of ceremony - we are non religious and wanted someone who would make our ceremony feel traditional but without reference to any specific religion. Once I reached out to Sarah through WeddingWire, she quickly responded and setup a call with my fiance and me. She asked questions mostly about *us* to get to know us, not just the wedding details. She made it not feel like just a transaction. I found Sarah to be very organized, she setup check-in points leading up to the wedding that helped me stay on track. I appreciated that so much! On our wedding day, Sarah's delivery was powerful and personal. She has a very soothing voice and she talked about us like she knew us. Several of my guests asked me if she knew us and said she was great - they were surprised she didn't know us beforehand! Just another testament to how seriously Sarah takes each wedding. I am already enjoying going back to listen to my wedding video and listening to the ceremony, she put the words to our love story and made it shareable with all of our friends and family. That brings me to another point - if you are having your wedding recorded - having a strong speaker as your officiant is key! They are like a narrator, and the quality of your officiant will show on your video. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend Sarah.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Jamie and Paul! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough review. It was a complete honor being a part of your wedding. I am thrilled to hear you were happy with our work together. You two are such sweeties. I hope married life is treating you splendidly! And Milo, too. xoxo
  • Gosia

Gosia Pisowicz · Married on 07/20/2019

Warm and caring!

We fall in love with Sarah 2 years before our wedding. She was the first vendor with met with when we started to plan our wedding. She was the only one who wanted to meet us right away while others I contacted said to call next year! Our chemistry and energy matched from the first meeting. She understood our vision and our goofy personalities. Together we created a very special, emotional and fun ceremony that even pouring rain and stopping half way through didn't matter. She was able to hold it together in such loving calming way, that everyone was very complimentary about her. We have had so many magical moments during the ceremony, that no one will ever forget it.
    Thank you so much dearest Sarah, for making our Day, day we were waiting for 11 years - absolutely PERFECT!
    Much love, Gosia and Scott

Sent on 08/14/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Dear Gosia and Scott-- thank you so much for these kind words. Officiating your wedding was magical for me. You two are very special and I can feel the love you share in Colorado all the way in California. I wish you all the best in your marriage! All my love, Sarah
  • Vincent

Vincent Williams · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Officiant

Sarah did a wonderful job as our officiant. She kept in contact with us through every step. She also coordinated our rehearsal day and the day of the wedding. She was flexible with our requests for wardrobe. She was kind, considerate, and extremely understanding of possible family issues that may have arose. She spent time getting to know us, and had us fill out a well-thought out questionnaire to enhance her ceremony speech. She also let us fully customize what she would say, and that was truly the best part. You could not do better than to hire Sarah as your officiant.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, Vincent and Anna! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day, getting to know the unique love you share for one another, and communing with your friends and families. Thank you, too, for including me in your reception-- so generous of you! Congratulations, loves!
  • Lea

Lea Ramesh · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding day perfection started with choosing Lead Your Love Life

Sarah is absolutely a dream to work with!
    We didn't take choosing an officiant for our wedding (April 2019) lightly. It was very important to us to have someone we connected with, who understood us as a couple and aligned with our personal belief and morals. From the very beginning e-mails with Sarah it felt like we were old friends. She is professional and also personable. She got to know us as a couple and as individuals.
    We decided we wanted to craft our own unique ceremony and write our own vows. We weren't entirely sure HOW to craft a ceremony BUT Sarah gives you many ideas to include to make it your very own. We aren't religious people but wanted to include our own take on Hindu traditions. (My husband's family is rooted in India.) We also wanted a way to include our 3 children as part of our ceremony as well.
    Sarah has a very in depth questionnaire for yourself, your partner AND your close friends and family. (This part is so fun because we wanted to be surprised during our ceremony about what our loved ones had to say about us!)
    The process of crafting our ceremony with Sarah's guidance brought us closer as a couple- forcing us to look deeper into our relationship and ourselves. It was a very vulnerable yet beautiful experience- like falling in love all over again.
    During this entire process we had several skype meetings and met twice in person to go over all the details of exactly how our wedding ceremony would be preformed.
    She wove in all of our ideas together to come up with a ceremony that was true and unique to us as a couple.
    Sarah also offers a pre-martial counseling session with her services. She gives honest and un-biased advice during this process and it felt really good to set the wedding planning aside and just express our feelings about our relationship.
    WEDDING DAY!
    Sarah prints and brings your ceremony script (and vows) so this isn't something you even have to think about on your wedding day.
    Sarah a special gift for creating the space, grounding and setting the tone for your wedding day. She also gathers your wedding party and gives them directions and guidance on where to stand, walk etc. ( This is all discussed beforehand and she executes it flawlessly when the day comes! Just trust her!!!)
    She includes your guests and wedding party as a part of your ceremony- as they are all your community. She tells your love story crafted from the info you, your partner and your loved ones gave her.
    My favorite part of our ceremony was an idea Sarah gave us to include all of our guests, which was a ring warming. Our rings were passed through every single person (110- 120) and they each took a moment to infuse our rings with their own well wishes, love and blessings. Our guests LOVED that they were all included in such a beautiful and meaningful way.
    We had so many compliments on our ceremony, everyone kept saying it was the most beautiful and unique ceremony they've ever been to! That they were so engaged in what was happening and how eloquently our love story was told. There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd and the entire ceremony was the most surreal moment of my life.
    Sarah hung around a little while during our reception to say hello and get to know our friends and family as well.

We couldn't have found a better person to officiate our day, truly! We are so honored to have had her. We look forward to working with her throughout our marriage as our friend and counselor.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you very much Lea and Vijay! Your review is so thorough and I appreciate that you took the time to depict each step of our process. I imagine it will greatly help other couples know if I am a good fit for their wedding.
    I so enjoyed every moment of working with you two. I hope every day of your marriage is as equally dreamy as your wedding day was. I can't wait to see you again some time. Love to you both xo
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Price · Married on 04/20/2019

Pre-marital couples sessions - Thank You Sarah!!

I wanted to say thank you for facilitating this whole experience. I feel like we know each other so much more now as a couple, from our couples' sessions and all the little moments in between that we reflect on the questions and topics you've provided.

So grateful for your experience, presence, and patience, Sarah!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! I am so grateful for the opportunity to have gotten to know you both in this way. I am really glad to hear our work together was powerful for you. I look forward to hearing how it continues to unfold. Can't wait to officiate your wedding next month! xo

Brandon Arnett · Married on 12/17/2018

Could not ask for anything better!

She was very fun and made the experience great for both of us. We recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me, Brandon. I so much enjoyed working with you and Jen to make your ceremony personal to you. Congratulations on your marriage!

Stephen · Married on 09/23/2018

Before planning our wedding, we had a fairly concrete vision set for our ceremony. To give an idea of how specific we were, our ideal ceremony included: Chinese translation (done by our maid of honor), a tea ceremony, Christian elements, an emphasis on our personal values, community thank-yous and our dog bringing us our rings! Sarah refined our initial ideas and made the ceremony really shine with a carefully crafted process. First, she sent us a survey with questions that let us reflect on our relationship, our feelings for each other and our community. She then put together a ceremony draft together that we collaboratively edited. Sarah also made sure to meet up with us several times in person to go through any questions we might have. Besides the ceremony writing process, Sarah has a unique presence which makes her a natural public speaker. Thank you for making our wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kiyomi Lafleur · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah was the best part of our wedding!!!

My husband and I were really struggling with our wedding planning. We weren't sure where to start and who to hire as an officiant. Our wedding planning was stressful enough already (with family drama), and we didn't know where to turn. We started working with Sarah, and were IMMEDIATELY blown away. She was patient, thoughtful, organized, attentive, caring... basically everything we were looking for in a wedding officiant, but SO much more. Every time my husband and I would end a session with her, we were shocked by her careful attentiveness and presence. She KNEW what she was doing and she did it so well. She was SO easy to work with. Overtime, we had multiple sessions with her - which felt like intimate relationship coaching sessions. Which, allowed my husband and I to deepen our relationship. It's like she was helping us connect through being a wedding officiant, and through the process, my husband and I would fall in love with each other more. Sarah created an incredible ceremony for us. An amazing ceremony beyond words. My husband and I agree, the ceremony and her work was THE best part of the wedding. So many people came up to us... even a couple weeks later... asking about her and the ceremony. To this day, they compliment us with our ceremony and how it was so "us", and how they felt so "connected", and felt the deep love because of Sarah. So many people complimented us on our wedding officiant - which is a rare thing to do! If you're thinking of hiring Sarah Oswald as a wedding officiant, let me tell you, you MUST DO IT. We have nothing but spectacular, amazing things to say about Sarah, and if we were to get married again, we would hire her in a heart beat. Thank you, Sarah, for making the wedding process so easy, organized and spectacular. You made our wedding ours and it was the best part of the special day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you two for your over the top review! I completely adored working with you both and it was such a joy to be a part of your ceremony. Thank you for the honor of playing this special role on your wedding day. And for taking the time to create a super thoughtful video review! So much love to you two!

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

My wife and I searched for months for a premarital counselor and officiant that seemed to be in sync with people, nature, and the greater spirit. Near the end of our ability to search, we found Sarah and were whole! We have met with Sarah for premarital counseling over multiple video chat sources, phone calls, and in person, all effortlessly because Sarah is very flexible and accommodating. Sarah has encouraged us to truly search our feelings for each other and has helped us to realize the depth of love we share. By discovering this, we are more compassionate, present minded, and forward thinking, and we can serve each other for each other. We learned the value and importance of big and small community, and we couldn’t be better prepared for marriage.

We wanted a unique ceremony and got nothing less. Sarah came to us with a beautiful framework that we continued to collaborate on along with my sister, who performed the ceremony. By all our powers, we created an inspiring piece that wove together our community in our love and transformed that riverside into our temple. Seriously all of our guests commented about how they never cry at weddings but were just so touched by ours that they shed tears!

We believe Sarah is servicing the world through her calling to bring couples and communities together in companionship and celebration, and we can’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah was a true blessing. She did an amazing job writing and performing our ceremony. it was unique, special and fit us perfectly. We were so grateful to have her be with us on our big day. I was so stressed out about having the perfect ceremony and thanks to Sarah we did!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thanks so much, Melissa! It was such a joy working with you and Jim. I was incredibly moved by the way you support one another and by the love you share. Grateful to have gotten to know you!

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing through the entire thing. She personalized exactly what we wanted said/said by each other to perfection. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Jacob. Congratulations on your wedding! xo

Aryn · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was the best officiant we could have imagined. She was thorough and attentive at every moment, and brought great joy to the process of creating our ceremony. A few of our friends said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended and I credit much of it to Sarah. She went above and beyond, was present, clear and organized at every meeting, very communicative, professional, and just a joy to work with. Sarah did an excellent job of assisting in creating the space and ceremony that best suited us, and directed and performed it to perfection. Thank you so much Sarah!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you both for taking the time to write this stunning review! You two were an absolute joy to work with, and your wedding was actually one of MY favorites! I loved the sweet, intimate atmosphere you designed. It was clear to me that your kindness and warmth are contagious and that you are so very loved and respected by your community. I am honored to have played a part in your ceremony and very much hope to see you both again. My best wishes to you in marriage!

Aaron · Married on 08/01/2017

Our time with Sarah has been absolutely eye opening. Sarah has given us the space needed to thoughtfully reflect on the relationships we have with others, and with ourselves. By the end of only a few sessions, we took a step back and saw how far we had come. We can say confidently that with Sarah's help we have greatly improved our ability to communicate with ourselves, each other and the people surrounding us.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thanks for the review, Aaron! I have been loving your process. You and Dayna have so quickly made huge developments and I can't wait to see where you go next!

Rachel · event on: 07/09/2017

We met with Sarah three times before our wedding as a way to set aside time to discuss issues in our relationship about which we were contemplating. This having been the first time either of us had worked with a coach, we were both nervous. Sarah recognized that immediately and was able to frame an atmosphere that helped us relax and share freely. Her skill that first session allowed us to approach the next two sessions with excitement and comfort. Sarah balanced sharing personal experience, to help us feel like she understood from where we were coming, with skill of keeping sessions focused on us and our needs. She was kind, warm and also allowed us the space to laugh. We truly enjoyed the experience working with Sarah and would like to figure out a way to make space in our lives for continued coaching.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thanks so much, Rachel. It's been great getting to contribute to your relationship's success. I look forward to working with you both as you grow together! Congratulations on your wedding! xo

Anne Marie · event on: 06/22/2017

"Working with you has completely transformed our relationship. You are a gifted coach and have been so on point with knowing how to support us! We needed guidance and you gave us direction. We are communicating better than ever, aware of our patterns, and able to work through a fight MUCH more quickly. I now realize that our disagreements have gifts! You have made a big difference for us. I am relieved and grateful.

Your coaching has taught me how to communicate my truth through conversations that are gentle, kind, loving and affirming; and yet I am making my point, taking care of myself, and not being a doormat! What I have learned from you is just fantastic. I am really confident now that we're not going to have a problem. We would NOT be where we are today without the sessions we've had with you, Sarah. You got what was going on and you saved us. You really did. I just can't thank you enough."

-Anne Marie P., July, 2017

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Anne Marie, thank you for these kind words! It is an absolute joy to work with you two and to hear how our work has made a difference for your relationship. I an excited for your continued growth, both together and as individuals. It is such an honor to witness your relationship's development. I couldn't be happier for you. Lots of love your way.

Caitlin · Married on 10/02/2016

Sarah did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She helped give us direction and get us thinking about how our perfect ceremony would unfold-- we didn't have specific requirements for our ceremony content. With Sarah, we discussed our vision. She gave us a framework and asked us the right questions to create a ceremony that truly represented us. She connected with our family and friends to gather details about our love story and how our community views our relationship. Sarah is a very open individual, who can connect with anyone on multiple levels and really read into what it is that you are needing or wanting. You can feel by her presence she is someone who embodies love and wishes to contribute to and grow the love of your partnership. We highly recommend using Sarah as an officiant to anyone who wants their wedding to build community and connection! She does a fantastic job creating a beautiful ceremony and loving community!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin and Grant! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Sending so much love to you both!
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 07/19/2016

We asked Sarah to officiate our wedding because of our trust in her. We knew she would bring the utmost care and professionalism, and infuse our ceremony with love and a personal touch. And she did! She came along for all our family festivities throughout the weekend, connected with our loved ones and made sure they felt included and important. She jumped in to organize our bridal parties and oversaw communications. Over the years, Sarah has provided much insight and support to our partnership. We are thriving and so happy!

Sent on 08/02/2017