Le Petit Pain Reviews

20 | San Mateo, CA

20 Reviews for Le Petit Pain

20 Le Petit Pain Reviews

Val · Married on 11/22/2017

I bought favor bags and a wedding banner from this this vendor for my friend's wedding and they were high quality and affordable. The bags were perfect for the jordan almonds that went in them. The banner was customized in white and gold glitter for the bride and groom and made their wedding really special!

Kenny · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful experience, delivered on time undamaged!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Helen was referred to us through a friend. We were on a budget, and my friend had said great things about her. From the first day she sat down with me and my husband, she was extremely professional. She had a lot of good ideas but was also open to our input and wanted to make it personal and fitting for us as a couple (some people we met with were pretty adamant about their own vision). She had a lot of attention to detail from the beginning, so I felt assured that things wouldn't get dropped/lost in the process. Leading up to the wedding, she kept all our vendors in line, and on the day of, she was running around with a headset all day making sure things went smoothly so that I wouldn't have to. I'm definitely glad we ended up hiring someone (specifically Helen) because there's no way we would have had the time or energy to take care of all of this on our own.

Michael · Married on 09/02/2017

Great seller, even greater crafted product! Will definitely recommend to friends!

• User6045293 · 1+ year ago

I am thrilled with the customized banner. It's super cute and uses high quality card stock paper- not the thin, flimsy kind. Customer service was very friendly and responded quickly to my questions. Highly recommend!

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2017

What a delightful online store! I had a question about an item that wasn't in stock, and Helen went above and beyond to help me get what I needed. She is responsive and helpful, and I can't wait to receive the items that I purchased.

Jenny · Married on 03/17/2017

I love this vendor! The garlands are beautiful and arrived in a snap. I highly recommend!

• Y

Young · Married on 01/07/2017

Ask for the custom-designed items!

I had a great experience with the seller. Excellent product and great pricing!

April · Married on 10/24/2015

I ordered custom banner pieces for a baby shower at the very last minute.
    Helen was super quick to respond, very accommodating with my custom request and shipped it as quick as possible. My items arrived in perfect condition, just as ordered and described in the listing. I'll def use this shop for future party deco!

Kanesha · Married on 09/26/2015

Fast delivery. Very courteous. Loved my product

It item we purchased was exactly what we were looking for. Price was great! Delivery was super speedy!

My wife and I purchased favor boxes in Robin egg/tiff blue from this vendor for our wedding favors and we were very satisfied with the value and service provided by Le Petit Pain. We have also purchased baby shower banners from this vendor and they produced them beautifully and the service with very fast. Would definitely recommend!

Deborah · Married on 02/27/2015

loved all the wedding-related favors, decorations, and jewelry that i got from le petit pain! the custom square favor boxes went perfectly with my colors and theme, the custom made banners were a nice personal touch to the decor, and my people cannot stop commenting on the gold bar necklaces i got my bridesmaids from le petit pain.

the customer service is very good - whoever they have working there are super friendly, resourceful and responsive. if you're looking for quality stuff at affordable prices (and who isn't, especially when it comes to paying for a wedding!), i highly recommend getting what you need from le petit pain.

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2014

Fast, great service, and excellent quality. Will definitely recommend!

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

Helen of Le Petit Pain was so amazing!!! We ordered wedding favors from her for our guests. She was so timely. I needed them in a rush and she was able to go above and beyond for me. She really made the day special. Thank you SO MUCH helen! I also ordered my baby shower favors from her as well!

The online store was easy to navigate and made ordering simple and the items arrived very quickly. I got the customized cake toppers (in gold glitter) because they were unique yet inexpensive and easy to take to the venue. I got a lot of compliments from the cake topper and it was so simple. The robbins egg/tiffany color favor boxes were just the color I was looking for and is the perfect packaging for the bridesmaids gifts! They would have also made nice wedding favor boxes, but we decided to give everyone a miniature bottle of patron instead :)

Henry · Married on 04/10/2016

Really awesome party favors and decor! Great value!

My wife wanted the little "I DO" stickers to put on the bottom of her wedding shoes, which she forgot at home, but we still got some pictures after the fact. We also needed some small boxes for wedding favors. Everything turned out great.

Tiffany · Married on 12/20/2015

I ordered I dressy Tanktop from Le Petit Pain, made from bamboo. It fit perfectly. The color was true to the photo. It was great quality material and construction. It arrived promptly after I ordered it and it came in an adorable package. I would gladly order from them again.