20 Reviews for Le Petit Pain

Gift Boxes (3)
Express Shipping (2)
Jewelry (1)
20 Le Petit Pain Reviews

I bought favor bags and a wedding banner from this this vendor for my friend's wedding and they were high quality and affordable. The bags were perfect for the jordan almonds that went in them. The banner was customized in white and gold glitter for the bride and groom and made their wedding really special!

Profile Picture Val, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience, delivered on time undamaged!

Profile Picture Kenny, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Helen was referred to us through a friend. We were on a budget, and my friend had said great things about her. From the first day she sat down with me and my husband, she was extremely professional. She had a lot of good ideas but was also open to our input and wanted to make it personal and fitting for us as a couple (some people we met with were pretty adamant about their own vision). She had a lot of attention to detail from the beginning, so I felt assured that things wouldn't get dropped/lost in the process. Leading up to the wedding, she kept all our vendors in line, and on the day of, she was running around with a headset all day making sure things went smoothly so that I wouldn't have to. I'm definitely glad we ended up hiring someone (specifically Helen) because there's no way we would have had the time or energy to take care of all of this on our own.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Great seller, even greater crafted product! Will definitely recommend to friends!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I am thrilled with the customized banner. It's super cute and uses high quality card stock paper- not the thin, flimsy kind. Customer service was very friendly and responded quickly to my questions. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6045293, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

What a delightful online store! I had a question about an item that wasn't in stock, and Helen went above and beyond to help me get what I needed. She is responsive and helpful, and I can't wait to receive the items that I purchased.

Profile Picture User7848249, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love this vendor! The garlands are beautiful and arrived in a snap. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7898368, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ask for the custom-designed items!

Profile Picture Young, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a great experience with the seller. Excellent product and great pricing!

Profile Picture User6697410, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered custom banner pieces for a baby shower at the very last minute.
Helen was super quick to respond, very accommodating with my custom request and shipped it as quick as possible. My items arrived in perfect condition, just as ordered and described in the listing. I'll def use this shop for future party deco!

Profile Picture April, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Fast delivery. Very courteous. Loved my product

Profile Picture Kanesha, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Express Shipping, No

It item we purchased was exactly what we were looking for. Price was great! Delivery was super speedy!

Profile Picture User6111021, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No

My wife and I purchased favor boxes in Robin egg/tiff blue from this vendor for our wedding favors and we were very satisfied with the value and service provided by Le Petit Pain. We have also purchased baby shower banners from this vendor and they produced them beautifully and the service with very fast. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6111667, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Fast, great service, and excellent quality. Will definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Helen of Le Petit Pain was so amazing!!! We ordered wedding favors from her for our guests. She was so timely. I needed them in a rush and she was able to go above and beyond for me. She really made the day special. Thank you SO MUCH helen! I also ordered my baby shower favors from her as well!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The online store was easy to navigate and made ordering simple and the items arrived very quickly. I got the customized cake toppers (in gold glitter) because they were unique yet inexpensive and easy to take to the venue. I got a lot of compliments from the cake topper and it was so simple. The robbins egg/tiffany color favor boxes were just the color I was looking for and is the perfect packaging for the bridesmaids gifts! They would have also made nice wedding favor boxes, but we decided to give everyone a miniature bottle of patron instead :)

Profile Picture User2455750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No, Assembly, Design, Express Shipping, Gift Boxes

Really awesome party favors and decor! Great value!

Profile Picture Henry, 4/10/16, 1 Review
4.7

My wife wanted the little "I DO" stickers to put on the bottom of her wedding shoes, which she forgot at home, but we still got some pictures after the fact. We also needed some small boxes for wedding favors. Everything turned out great.

Profile Picture User6110494, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No, Gift Boxes

I ordered I dressy Tanktop from Le Petit Pain, made from bamboo. It fit perfectly. The color was true to the photo. It was great quality material and construction. It arrived promptly after I ordered it and it came in an adorable package. I would gladly order from them again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/20/15, 1 Review