Le Petit Mariage Reviews

5 | Bausman, PA

5 Reviews for Le Petit Mariage

Robin · Married on 11/27/2010

I had my hair and make-up done by Aida for my wedding day. I could not have been more satisfied. Not only did I think that Aida did a wonderful job, but so did my mother and seven bridesmaids! She and her team made everyone look beautiful.

Aida was flexible when it came to scheduling a trial and always prompt in answering any questions I had.

I recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 07/26/2011

K · Married on 10/30/2010

Aida was great! When I changed my mind about my wedding day hair-do, she was able to schedule another trial.
    Everything worked great, she never rushed me through my trial and was willing to try any hair style.
    I would definitely use her services again and recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Adeena · Married on 08/08/2010

Aida was absolutely wonderful! She and her assistant did such a beautiful job at my wedding. My bridesmaids, my family and I were all very happy with the results. She made me feel incredibly beautiful that day. Even my mother, who has never worn makeup in her life (not even at her own wedding!) had her makeup done for the wedding, and she was so pleased with the job Aida did. Aida was extremely professional and accessible - she always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. She spent hours with my at my trial, changing and adjusting things, willing to stay for as long as it took until I figured out exactly what I wanted. And when I changed my mind a month later, she came back and did it all over again. She was lovely to be around and is a beautiful person, inside and out. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Sabrina · Married on 05/23/2010

Aida was great! She was very professional, but also easy to talk to. She responded to my phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Aida listened to my vision of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like. I'm very glad I did the trial, because I ended up not quite liking the initial hairstyle I had chosen. She adapted it and made it look beautiful. It turned out even more spectacular the day of the wedding, when we decided to add more flowers to my hair than originally planned. Value was worth it. Aida listened to my preferences in makeup (I wanted natural tones). The only reason I gave a 4.5 out of 5 for quality is because my hair did end up coming out a bit before the reception. Keeping in mind that my hair is straight as anything and quite stubborn! This can happen and was a quick fix. It was a relief that Aida came to ME the day of the wedding. One less thing to worry about! Especially, because I had my wedding on a Sunday and good luck finding someone available on a Sunday! Without hesitation, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Aida.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Beckie · Married on 06/12/2010

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

It was wonderful to have someone come to my wedding location to do my hair and makeup. This really made the morning very relaxing. I didn't have to worry about transportation for me and all my girls. It was a fun way to start the morning.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Le Petit Mariage's reply:

I really enjoyed Beckie's wedding day prep. You can see how beautiful she was with the feather hair dress and the pretty makeup, her beautiful blushing smile. I wonder why she reviewed LPM at an over all 3.8? I traveld to the Pocano Mountains from Philly.. no problem The professionalism was , in my opinoin just fine.. We corresponded on a regular basis,I was booked for this wedding 3months in advance.

I guess, there is always room for improvement!