Le Jardin Reviews

Le Jardin 4
Le Jardin 5
Le Jardin 6
Le Jardin 7

You made my dream wedding come true. I'm so happy that I decided to have my reception at Le Jardin. Thanks for all your help.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/22/2008

Very great with my flowers. I had a beautiful bouquet that stayed fresh and crisp throughout the entire day. The centerpieces were very simple and uniquely me, but they were very flexible with what I wanted and needed. They went over every detail, like whether I wanted dark or light centered gerbera daisies, and were very professional.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Shannon · Married on 07/27/2007

Le Jardin is very beautiful! My wedding was at the end of July, and since it was in a greenhouse it was a little hot, but the fans cooled things down a bit! The lighting is beautiful! There is a flat screen TV for your wedding video and tables/chairs are provided. The only downside is that there is not attatched kitchen to keep food cold or warm things up. A caterer would have to provide that. But overall I loved it!

Sent on 05/01/2008

Alicia · Married on 01/07/2017

The staff at Le Jardin was amazingly accommodating. We had some last-minute changes to our event and they were so flexible in making it all come together. They have so many options to make your event exactly the way you want it. The venue is absolutely stunning and we got so many compliments at our reception! I am so glad we used Le Jardin for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/07/2013

Amazingly beautiful reception spot. Google it for more into. We have had two of our four daughters receptions here. Great service. Pricing comparable. they are getting more and more popular so have to get your dates in early.
    Great to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Mckenzie · Married on 03/16/2017

Had some snafoos with the scheduling, but everything was eventually worked out and they were so easy to work with. Friendly and professional staff and a lovely venue.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Le Jardin 8
    Le Jardin 9
    Le Jardin 10
    Le Jardin 11
    Le Jardin 12

Le Jardin's reply:

Thank you so much Mckenzie! I'm so glad we could work out our scheduling and thank you for giving us a chance to make sure your wedding day was absolutely perfect. Your pictures are gorgeous; thank you for sharing them with us!

I ordered my flowers from the rose shop and they were very hopeful and willing to help me decide what I wanted my flowers to look like! I would recommend this shop to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/20/2008

The Rose Shop at Le Jardin is amazing. My flowers looked so beautiful. They don't give you flowers that will die throughout the day, my flowers looked great even at the end of the day. They even give you vases with water in them when you pick up your flowers so they don't get dry. My only problem was they forgot my toss bouquet so we had to go back and pick it up and we also ordered a bird cage for our reception that didn't make it with the flowers which was kind of disappointing, but they are great at arranging the flowers, so pretty.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jenifer · Married on 08/10/2018

This place is beautiful and they do as much as they can to make the bridezilla happy!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Le Jardin 13
    Le Jardin 14
    Le Jardin 15
  • W

Wes · Married on 05/12/2012

4.2

I loved this venue! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. It was indoor/outdoor making it perfect for a Utah wedding because of the ever changing weather. The staff was really great to work with. They only thing I would have changed is that there was a small communication issue on the day of the rehearsal, but everything worked out just fine. Overall we were very pleased with this venue.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Christin · Married on 08/15/2006

3.5

My flowers turned out great and were affordable too!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2008

3.5

This is a fabulous place for a reception... It was beautiful. I got tons of compliments about what a gorgeous reception it was. Everybody kept saying, "I've enevr seen a reception like this!" It was the perfct way to have the outdoor feel to a reception without the heat of June. It would be great in winter t have the outdoor feel--without the snow.

The only problem I had was come confusion on the placement of the cake table. I asked for it to be in one place, and it wasn't there, and I had understood there would be a tablecloth on it and there wasn't. But the table was easily moved and still looked gorgeous. I

t was a picture-perfect reception. Plenty of space for dancing and chatting and mingling and just having a great time!

Sent on 07/28/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2008

2.5

This place is beautiful. We had a blast and so did all of our guests.

Sent on 06/08/2008

Corinne · Married on 05/17/2012

3.0

Le Jardin was my perfect secret garden wedding venue. It is an indoor rose garden and it is beautiful. I loved how the pathways went to different areas of the venue. It was a little spread out with all the pathways but it made the venue more diverse and interesting. The people that wanted to sit off to the sides a little were able to with a little privacy. And the children loved running around! Within the green house I was able to hold my ring ceremony on one side, and then after the transition period where the Le Jardin staff moved the chairs, the entire venue was the reception site. I love it. I saved a lot on floral arrangements because the site provides them-FREE. Their pots too! I was able to rent linens and bows for the chairs also. What was nice was how customizable the venue was, I could have as much or as little as I wanted in there. They were a little strict about throwing rice and no loose stones or beads anywhere, but it was a fantastic ceremony and reception! I would highly recommend! The staff was easy to work with aswell.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Kimberly · Married on 04/29/2014

3.8
      3.5

I loved having my reception here. It gave us a beautiful garden atmosphere, but also offered shelter from rain/wind because of the green-house roof. My only complaint was the music was too quite during the reception. Other than that, I would highly recomend this location for someone who wants a garden feel with the indoor protection from the weather.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Bonnie · Married on 03/02/2007

3.6
      3.0

I loved, loved, LOVED my wedding reception here. I was married in March and always wanted an outdoor wedding, but it was impossible in the snow, or so I thought! I felt like we were in a jungle with such beautiful plants and water fountains. The guests still comment on how beautiful it was. We hardly had to do any decorations ourselves because the plants are all so great. I did have to change my wedding date earlier than planned to fit it into the schedule at Le Jardin, but it worked out.

Sent on 05/09/2008

Nguyet · Married on 10/14/2017

1.0
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0
      1.5
      0.5

I am currently looking for a venue and the Le Jardin was my top pick until I took a tour there last friday which was the 30th of Dec 2016. The parking lot was a little confusing. I thought I was driving into a cemetery. My appt for a tour was at 3 but I got there about 10 min early. I walked into the rose shop to figure out where I was going and so far everyone had been nice to me. When I got to where I needed to be the lady that was suppose to give me a tour looked at me and said you're early and continued her conversation with the person she was talking to. I said ok, I was waiting for a friend anyways so I told her I will be back at 3. I was just outside in the parking lot. She made me feel so uncomfortable standing inside so I went outside. At 3 I went back inside with my friend and she was gone! The gardener told me that she was giving another tour to her 3 o clock appt. I HAD an APPT at 3! I came 10 minutes early and she told me I was too early and took on another tour by the time I came back! So the gardener showed my friend and I around. She couldn't answer all of my questions because it was not her job. Coming back to where the original lady was, the gardener asked her if my date was available, she just told me to write my name and number down. Then left. Aside from the staff there being completely rude and didn't seem like she cared. The place was beautiful! I would have my reception and ceremony there!! But it kept popping in my head that if that is how I am going to get treated for a tour how well will they help me run my wedding. So Le Jardin is off of my list.
    Considering I have been looking at venues all day and every event planner that showed me around was 10 times nicer and polite to me that she was. I CAN NOT go back to a place that the staff does not value my time.

Sent on 01/03/2017

0.0

I have never been more disappointed in the customer service here. My fiance and I had reserved a day for our reception, telling then we had the deposit ready. They gave away our reservation to the people that called AFTER us, without a deposit! It was absolutely ridiculous and I will never recommend this place to anyone. It was the worst customer service. She even said she would pray for me. What an insult! I sure hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it has been an absolute nightmare. I will never recommend anyone here and will tell everyone how bad of an experience I had.

Sent on 02/26/2013