Le' Grote Designs Reviews

Le' Grote Designs 5
  • Caeleigh

Caeleigh · Married on 11/30/2018

Simply amazing

Barbarann was so amazing! We had a large backyard wedding and required a lot of help to pull it off. She came over multiple times to check the lay of the land and share her ideas with us and checked in regularly with texts and phone calls to make sure we were on the same page. Our wedding could not have gone smoother. With her there running the show everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Barbarann to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/16/2017

Barbarann did the most amazing job making our wedding vision come true. She made sure everything was handled down to the last detail. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Barbarann.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Carrie · Married on 12/16/2017

Barbarann from Le Grote designs is amazing! I wish I could give more than 5 stars for flexibility and value! I hired her as my day-of wedding coordinator when I was feeling overwhelmed about a month before the wedding. She went to work right away and went above and beyond what I asked of her. She brought my vision of a candy bar to life and made the signs and put it together beautifully as well as setting up my other decor exactly how I wanted it for the wedding. She went to the rehearsal and helped it run smoothly and was present during the whole wedding. She probably did even more than I realized during the wedding! She even asked my husband and I if we needed anything throughout the day. I can't say thank you enough for all of her help and beautiful designs. I would definitely recommend her to a friend and hire her again for other events.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Le' Grote Designs 6
    Le' Grote Designs 7
    Le' Grote Designs 8
    Le' Grote Designs 9
    Le' Grote Designs 10

kathy · Married on 07/01/2017

I helped on my freind's daughter's wedding. LeGroteDesigns did an excellent job and the cost for the value was very good. Everything went so well. Some said it was the most beautiful wedding they had aver attended.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much, for writing me a review. Everything was so beautiful!!! The church canopy looked amazing. The most breathe taking view for me was when I turned around and looked down the isle. Wow! Thank you again.

Venu · event on 04/30/2017

Thank you lé Grote DESIGNS for making my sons first birthday a memorable one with the classy royal decor. Words cannot describe how beautiful the decoration looked, It was lot more than what we had expected. The whole process from initial discussion to final output was super easy. Barbarann is very creative and a perfectionist, We are very glad to have worked with her.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Hi Venu and Navata,

Thank you for writing me a review. You guys where amazing clients, hope we will work together again. The royal prince themed 1st birthday was not only gorgeous but classy as well. I just love looking at all the pictures. It was a pleasure to have met all of your family.

Richard · event on 04/14/2017

It was a surprise party. No way I could have pulled it off on my own. My wife loved it and everyone thought the decorations and settings were amazing.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Hi Richard,

Thank you for letting me be apart of this momentous occasion. The lavender decor with a touch of teal was so beautiful. The cake table turned out to be just how I imaged it. Thanks again for writing me a review.

Renee · Married on 03/18/2017

She is an amazing designer and she made my event happen without a hitch

Sent on 07/03/2017

Hi Renee

Thank you for letting me help you with this momentous Anniversary. I was so happy that you where truly surprised. i really enjoyed creating all the red, white, and blue decor. I was so happy that you loved everything. Thank you for taking time out of your day for writing me a review.

Benjamin · Married on 02/14/2017

She was so awesome! She did my wedding setup so perfectly. I wasn't sure what to expect however, when I saw it, it was more than I expected and I would definately recommend her for future soon to be couples.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks you so much for writing me a review. Also,I want to thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding. Your lavender and teal color scheme took my breathe away. The upside down umbrellas with lights in them, that we used over the tables, was the most unique thing I have ever done.

Thanks Again

Sue · Married on 12/29/2016

The first time I met Barbarann, was about 18 months before our wedding. We immediately "clicked". She was so patient with me as I had never used a designer/planner before. She was incredible listener, and provided excellent input throughout the entire process. She met with me many times prior to the wedding and by the time the day arrived, it went incredibly smooth. AND the decorations she created were far above my expectations. I highly recommend le'Grote Designs.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Hi Sue,

I just want to thank you, for choosing me to help you create this amazing Winter Wonderland Themed Wedding. I had so much fun, everything was so magical. The Candy Buffet was breathe taking. Thank you again for writing me a review.

• F

Felicia · Married on 11/12/2016

Fantastic! The best shower and greatest ideas!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Hi Felicia (aka Grandma)
    Thank you so much for taking time out to write me review. I had so much fun at your daughters baby shower. You and your friends are great ladies. Hope to work with you again.

Thanks Again

Sathish · Married on 02/04/2016

Barbarann did great job for My daughter birthday party. All the guests asked for her business card at the party to hire her for their next event

Sent on 07/14/2017

Hi Sathish,

I just want to thank you so much for writing me a review. I had so much fun creating your Minnie Mouse gold and pink 1st Birthday. Would love to see a pic of your daughter, so I can see how big she got.

Joyce · event on 10/03/2015

It is amazing to see what Barbarann comes up with. Her ideas are over the top. I was so excited to have used her from the planning through implementation for 2 baby showers. She is so talented with her ideas as well as working with me. If you choose Barbarann you will reflect on how well your event turned out. I know I do ! When I have another party to plan I will call you. Thank you!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for always believing in me and allowing me to help you with these two special occasions. I loved all the fun themes we did, everything turned out so cute. The airplane diaper cake I made, is one of the most favorite things I have ever done. Thank you for writing me a review.

Viviana · Married on 02/07/2015

I love the fact Barbarann pays extreme attention to detail. The little things is what makes events stand out. Thank you for all your help! :)

Sent on 07/09/2017

Hey Girl!

How are you? I wanted to thank you so much for the review...your wedding was amazing and is one of my favorites along with your centerpieces. I have an amazing picture of your centerpiece and I am always using it as an example. Thanks Again!!!

Take care