Le Gassique Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Elysse
    Elysse Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing person and photographer

I can't say enough good things about Mary. She had such a great energy about her during the entire wedding day. She kept me calm and distracted when things went a lil awry Mary was able to make me smile and got beautiful photos. Best decision was to hire her. Not only were the photos so amazing the turn around to getting the photos was super quick. Hire her! She even ran up and down the streets of downtown LA to get some really cool photos.

Le Gassique Studios's reply:

Elysse, it was so wonderful photographing your wedding! Thank you again for choosing me to be your photographer :) Wishing you and Gary a wonderful life together!
    Megan T. Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing 💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BOOK HER FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! Mary is so amazing to work with. She really knows how to capture the magic between 2 people and the emotion in the moment. My husband, myself and our families loved our engagement and wedding photos. We can not recommend her more

Le Gassique Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Megan! It was such an honor to photograph your engagement and wedding. Hope you and Ben are doing well!!
  • Zach
    Zach Married on 06/29/2020

Fantastic and highly recommended

Mary was energetic and full of fresh ideas on how to make my wife and I look great on our big day. She gave great suggestions and instructions on how best to take our pics. She made us feel very comfortable with the camera. We had an amazing experience and couldn’t ask for more.

Zach and Maria

Le Gassique Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! And for booking me to photograph you and Maria's special day. It was an honor to capture such a beautiful moment in your lives. Hope you two are doing well!! xoxo
    Kiomie Married on 11/17/2019

Engagement/Ceremony/Reception Photographer!

In short, Mary is amazingly awesome! Her pictures on here caught my eye so I decided to contact her. She was very prompt and professional! She really wants her customers to be pleased with their pictures and even goes the extra mile of taking time out and calling you to talk with you about your story, style, and what you would like to see out of your photo shoot. What I appreciated most was not only her patience, because I was a complete scatterbrain planning my wedding, but also the fact that me and my husband are very go with the flow kind of people and somewhat goofy so we left it all in Mary’s hands. However she wanted us to pose we did and she had really great ideas so if you’re someone like me that doesn’t want to think too much about this kind of stuff she’s definitely the woman for the job! My family was very pleased with her as well! All in all it was such a great experience and she’s a lovely person. I would definitely contact her for any future shots.
    Kelly W. Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic work!

Mary was easygoing, professional, responsive, and great to work with! Her prices are also incredibly reasonable. The pictures came out amazing, and she even included a beautiful, engraved box with our favorite pictures. I highly recommend her. Could not have asked for a better photographer.
    Keely Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!

Mary is great and provided quality service and quick response and turnaround.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Photographer Who Feels Like a Friend & Just "Gets It"

Mary is an amazing photographer and really fun to have around on your big day! She makes you and everyone around you feel at ease with her laid back energy while still getting all of the shots you dreamed of and capturing moments you don't even realize are happening! She is reliable, flexible, and will try to help make your vision for your pictures a reality in any way that she can. Especially, if like me and my fiancé, you are not super comfortable in front of a camera, Mary will help you get comfortable and get better shots than you could have hoped for :)
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 02/10/2019

Dream come true photographer!!!

Mary went above and beyond our expectations!!! My new husband and I recently hired Mary for our wedding and the pictures she took were breath-taking! Plus, she was extremely sweet and helpful in making our wedding day perfect and beautifully captured every moment for us to cherish forever. I would 100 percent recommend Mary and I'm definitely keeping her number saved for future events!!!
  • I
    Isabella M. Married on 12/13/2018

Picture perfect

Mary was fantastic! She was extremely friendly and a pleasure to have photograph our wedding. Her friendly vibe made everyone feel comfortable and her photos came out literally picture perfect! I would definitely hire her again if ever in need for more professional photos.
    Traci Married on 10/12/2018

Creatively fun and beautiful!

Mary was our engagement and weddi photographer. She made us feel comfortable and laugh, and worked with our ideas and awkwardness! She brought lots of fun photo ideas to the table, and she uses light in such a beautiful way. I highly recommend Mary as she is professional, kind, fun, and talented. I can’t stop looking at my wedding photos and have reasons hundreds of compliments! Thank you Mary for capturing our special day!!