LDC & Co. Reviews

15 | Spofford, NH

15 Reviews for LDC & Co.

15 LDC & Co. Reviews

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

After deciding on New Hampshire as our wedding location, the place where my husband and I met, I knew I had to call Lauren! She most certainly was SO EXCITED to help us with our wedding planning...she spent many nights Skype-ing with Cole and I while we were still living in New York, during our engagement we moved back up to New Hampshire...Lauren was so helpful throughout the whole process! Every time I had to make a decision she was right there beside me giving her impeccable advice on vendors, decor, colors, music, food, you name it, she was the woman! Every time I had a question she reminded me "Allie, You've never planned a wedding before, it's totally normal to be questioning this!" just that reassurance was enough to help through the fun but stressful process of planning. Not to mention, on the day of so many people were asking me how I was so calm...my answer, "LAUREN!" I just knew she had everything handled from the ice cream to the tables and chairs! My advice...BEST MONEY SPENT ON MY WEDDING!

LDC & Co. 1

Sandra · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren was wonderful! From the first introductory phone call we felt like she understood us and our vision. A day of coordinator was one thing I wanted no matter the cost, but I thought her services were very reasonably priced and worth every cent! She was readily available by phone and email before the wedding, and on the big day she made sure everything was on time and where it needed to be so we didn't have to worry about logistics. I very highly recommend her!

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren is great! She makes the wedding planning process so stress-free knowing that someone is there to ask any question, even if it feels like a silly one! She's organized and was able to rangle my crazy and loud family effortlessly to make our wedding rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I did not have a single worry on my mind that day! Highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Lauren helped us create the wedding of our dreams and went above and beyond to ensure that we everything went off without a hitch. Through the planning process she was always a phone call, text or email away from answering our many questions. On the day of the wedding Lauren put in a hundred and ten percent and made sure everything went smoothly.

Arianna · Married on 06/04/2017

Immediately when we started planning our wedding we knew we were going to need help because neither of us knew a thing about weddings. Which was nerve wracking to say the least. I had expressed feeling over my head in wedding tasks and I was recommended to Lauren by another vendor. That vendor gave me such a glowing review about her professionally and personally. I knew she was going to be exactly what we needed throughout the planning process and she went above and beyond any expectations we had for a wedding coordinator.

There is not a single thing I was change about our wedding planning. It was so worth the investment to have Lauren help plan our wedding. It is the most stressful time but with Lauren's help we got to really enjoy planning instead of it being stressed the whole time. It was a great experience for us to have her guidance every step of the way. I don't think our wedding would have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for her being there and helping us construct the best team of vendors!

Our favorite part of working with LDC & Co. was her aura and her unwavering support. Every time we spoke with her she made us laugh and got us more excited about our big day.

My family loved LDC & Co. for so many reasons. The biggest being that she held me together so well through the whole planning process. But the day of everyone of our family members was coming up to me complimenting her and saying what a great person she was, how helpful she was and overall how much they enjoyed her being around on that day. She managed to help almost every single one of our family members in some form. It made our day free of stress and we were able to enjoy every part of it.

I would recommend LDC & Co. to every single engaged couple that is getting ready to plan their wedding. I cannot count how many times she saved my butt during wedding planning and on our wedding day! If you want a perfect wedding look no further and hire LDC & Co. already!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

All I have to say is seriously thank the lord for Lauren! I actually have no idea how I would have gotten through our wedding day without her. That's not even counting all the things she did to help me leading up to that day. With so many different things that went wrong on our wedding day my husband and I were shielded from most of it. She handled everything for us. I honestly have no idea how this day would have gone as well as it did without her there. I was able to relax and we both had an amazing time at our wedding! If you are bride planning your wedding I am telling you, you need Lauren!! You will not regret it. She goes above and beyond. I could not be more pleased with her and am so happy I made the decision to hire her. Thank you Lauren!!

DJ · Married on 09/03/2016

I was the Wedding DJ and had the opportunity to work with Lauren. She was available to answer questions as needed prior to the wedding day to make sure our timelines were in sync and all details were covered so that nothing was overlooked. On the Big Day, she and I met up and coordinated with one another to keep the event flowing smoothly, making necessary time adjustments as the evening progressed; the wedding couple and guests were unaware of the adjustments as the party rocked on!
    From an outsider's perspective, I watched Lauren work diligently with the hosts and wedding party to get them, the venue and the event just right for each stage of the wedding. She was attentive and detail-oriented to everyone's needs.
    As a Wedding DJ, I would gladly work with her again to help make another couple's wedding day a beautiful event to cherish for many anniversaries to come.
    Great job, Lauren!

Sent on 09/13/2016

LDC & Co.'s reply:

Thank you, thank you! A million times over thank you! And ditto!

I'm a slacker, as you may be able to tell by me finally getting around to writing my reviews for all of my amazing vendors and support staff for my wedding June 4th. But you know what they say better late then never! My husband and I had a semi clear idea of what we were looking being engaged for 2 years we had some time to figure things out. After meeting Lauren at a bridal expo at stonewall farm i fell in love, her visions ideas and personality where exactly what I was looking for with out even knowing I was looking. She talked me down in crisis and had thoughtful suggestions when I needed answers, made signs and saved my buns the night before the wedding. I was never able to visualize where all my decorations where going to go or if I had enough for the large amount of space we had to decorate, needless to say I did not! Lauren came in on her white horse and stayed up all night long making more dream catcher and figure out how everything was going to go in the am. If it wasn't for her my day probably would have been a train wreck. For any of you brides or (grooms) out there that think you have this all to figured out your in denial and I would highly suggest working with Lauren in making you special day the best it can be!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Love you guys!!!

Sandra · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren is truly one of the most down-to-earth, compassionate, professional, and all-around amazing woman I know. I reached out to her originally with no CLUE about how to plan a wedding, no idea where to start, and a general sense of panic about the entire process. Lauren not only provided immensely helpful information but made me laugh throughout the entire process. She provided templates, incredibly personalized ideas (somehow she knew what I would like better than I did) and a sense of humor throughout the process. The mix of laughter and calmness was exactly what I needed when pulling together this big event. My wedding was beautiful, touching, and exactly what I wanted it to be. I can't thank her enough for it. Bonus - I also now feel like I have a kick-ass friend! :)

Sent on 01/16/2016

LDC & Co.'s reply:

5 words. I love you to pieces. The end.

Cara · Married on 09/26/2015

Where do I even begin?! Lauren went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was as perfect and beautiful as I had imagined it. From the first time I spoke to her on the phone I knew she would make my wedding dreams come true. Whenever I had a crazy bride question or idea she always would respond right away and assure me that she would make that happen and everything will be perfect. Her fun spirit truly calmed any nerves I may have had during the wedding process. I am so lucky to have had her as a part of my wedding and more lucky to call her a friend of mine today!

Sent on 12/09/2015

LDC & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Cara (and Steven) for the kind words! Being part of your wedding was a highlight of our 2015 season and we couldn't love you guys more as a couple. Wishing you all the best for your future together!

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with during my engagement and wedding! She scheduled all of my engagement photo shoots, assisted with my wedding day timeline, and recommended some amazing vendors for me. Not only is she professional and responsive, but Lauren has a fun personality and she is so easy to connect with. I'm so thankful for all of the work she put in to help me have an unforgettable wedding experience!

Sent on 01/25/2016

LDC & Co.'s reply:

Oh my gosh thank you so much for your kind words mysterious "private user" lol But really - thank you! xo

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2014

Lauren’s team was an essential part to our wedding and they went beyond our expectations. Laruen was organized and detailed from the first moment we connected. She is extremely friendly and made me feel like her most important bride! Lauren’s positive, joyful, and fun personality contributed to a worry free wedding day. We would highly recommend LDC & Co.’s services and talent.

Sent on 12/08/2015

LDC & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Shannon (and John!) for the beautiful words. Can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully soon!!!) xo

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2017

Lauren is the best! We really don't know what we would have done without her.

Hillary · Married on 09/03/2016

Lauren was fantastic to work with! She was sweet, responsive, helpful and totally made me feel at ease on the day of my wedding! She was well worth the investment!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2015

I opted for a small intimate wedding ceremony including only my immediate family and closest friends - one might think that this would be completely stress free, and one could not be further from the truth. It was really and truly Lauren, LDC, my savior, who helped me get to that ceremony in one piece and without heavy sedatives. I live my life with lists for my lists, and pros and cons for every possible decision I might have to make; I don't ever make a decision without weighing all possible outcomes and carefully choosing the best suitable match. I am telling you, that you would be making the biggest mistake of your life, not to choose Lauren to help make your big day the most magical moment of your life. From her incredible sense of calm, to her extensive expertise in all things wedding, and her unparalleled wit and humorous nature - Lauren is the only one I could or would trust with the most important day of my life, and I will never regret the decision to reach out to her because she truly changed my life.

Sent on 12/07/2015

LDC & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Jessica (and Ryan!) for your incredibly thoughtful words. They literally brought me to tears. Love you and seriously can't wait for that cocktail! xoxo