LC Floral Designers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Joanna
    Joanna G. Getting married on 04/01/2023

A true pleasure

Ingrid is truly such a responsive and knowledgeable florist. She’s super kind and fun. Her vision is great and any bride is lucky to use her!!
    Ashley Married on 04/28/2022

Ingrid is THE BEST!

Other than getting married, florals were my top priority. I spent months and months going through the consultation process with countless floralist. That is until I found Ingrid and LC Floral Design. Quickly after I reached out via her website she emailed me back. We setup a quick call in which she listed to my vision. After sending her a few inspiration photos Ingrid had a clear idea of what I was going for and created the most spectacular and detailed visual proposal. I knew she was the right person to go with! In the months leading up to our wedding she took her time to make sure everything was going to be exactly how I wanted it. When I flew into CA she made sure to meet me at the venue for a walkthrough and samples. Ingrid was also in contact with me in the 2 weeks leading up to the wedding making sure everything was ready. She was always very responsive and has great attention to details! The day of, everything was absolutely perfect and exactly as we discussed! Ingrid not only met but greatly exceeded my expectations! Ingrid absolutely knocked it out of the park and I would 100% recommend!!
    Arlene Married on 02/11/2022

Perfection !!

Ingrid was beyond great ! I had a budget and she worked with it, no problems at all. She went above and beyond anything I even imagined ! If you're looking for a great florist look no further !
    Thank you Ingrid for your amazing work!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer B. Married on 02/05/2022

Ingrid is amazing!!!

If you are looking for a florist who will go above and beyond, Ingrid is for you! I had a very small wedding with only 8 guests, but she took the time and care to understand exactly what I was looking for. Ingrid sent me carefully crafted mood boards so we could pin down the exact look for the bouquet. I purchased a gorgeous bouquet with boho and garden elements, boutonnieres for my husband and father and a flower wand for our flower girl. On the day of my wedding, Ingrid was so incredibly helpful. She began assisting with other wedding tasks and helped my mother in law steam my dress! I highly recommend Ingrid if you're looking for a beautiful bouquet/flowers, as well as a wonderful 5 star experience!
    Makela P. Married on 11/20/2021

Beautiful work!

Everything turned out beautifully! Ingrid worked tirelessly and put in so much effort to make sure our big day was one we would never forget! It was so fun to see my vision come to life. She and her team were such a joy to work with!
    Karen W. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top notch, stunning florals and great fun to work with!

It was such a delight working with Ingrid. I absolutely loved the floral decorations she created for my engagement party.
    I was a little scattered with my ideas but Ingrid walked me through the design process, helped me pull my ideas together and gave suggestions that were perfectly suited to my style. Her ideas were on trend and perfectly fitting to the venue. The results were a vision of beauty and I could not have been happier.
    I'd absolutely recommend LC Floral Designs and will definitely work with Ingrid again; she made the whole thing so much fun.
    Brenda Y. Married on 08/03/2021

Stunning! Elegant! Creative!

My daughter had a magical wedding made possible by Ingrid who designed breathtaking flower arrangements. My daughter hired Ingrid based on her emails ( she lives on the East Coast, so all planning was done cross country!) as she could tell how instinctive Ingrid was and how much she listened to what she wanted. Meeting Ingrid in person at the venue to plan only proved how right my daughter was! Ingrid brought samples, ideas and energy to the arrangements. Working with her was so easy-though she worked very hard! It was truly impressive watching her take care of every little detail. (I must also add that she turned the ceremony space into the reception space, with long tables of candle and flowers in less than an hour turn-a-round time at the venue.) We received incredible compliments on the flowers and couldn't be happier with the service, the professionalism, the friendliness, and obviously, the truly beautiful results. Thank you! One happy MOB!
  • Adrine
    Adrine S. Married on 02/06/2021

Above and beyond!

Ingrid and her team exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding reception. Upon walking into the venue and seeing the floral designs, I was speechless. All the small touches from the flowers for our escort card table to our sweetheart table, it was perfect. Ingrid spent time before our reception to ask a ton of questions, making sure she got to know us as a couple as well as the vibe we were going for,...and also had strong opinions which helped making decisions a lot easier when trying to juggle so many priorities. Ingrid is the best and I will definitely recommend her!
  • F
    Fame H. Married on 08/26/2020

Engagement Party

Ingrid blew our minds away! I had my expectations high and Ingrid surpassed my wildest dreams and then some.
    Her expertise put a fairy tail spin on it! I can’t thank her enough. She sourced flowers that I don’t normally see! Her professionalism and execution couldn’t be better! She even managed to do this during this crazy pandemic! I would definitely use her for any and every future event,
  • Q
    Queensylvia Married on 08/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond amazing, creative and uber professional

I’m so happy we choose LC Floral Designers. We couldn’t have gone a better route. Can’t wait to work with you again!
    Shola A. Married on 08/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Contrast, Balance, Scale and Rhythm all to satisfaction.

I will definitely work with LC Floral Designers again. What they delivered for our baby shower was beyond my expectations.
    Mona Married on 01/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you want from an event stylist!!

LC Floral Designers were the stylists for my wedding. I don’t normally leave reviews but I absolutely had to. Ingrid especially was beyond attentive. She really listened to my vision and I never imagine how well it would be executed until I saw the venue! How can you possibly thank someone for making your dream come genuinely true. No suggestion was too daft and absolute can do attitude. Professional, personable and punctual! I recommend a thousand times over! Thank you LC D!!
    Sara Married on 07/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Really created the wedding of my dreams

LC Floral Designer were the perfect choice for our wedding from start to finish. They really took the time to get to know what we wanted and were there all the step of the way.

They made me trust in them and we’re so easy to communicate with, our wedding day was so pretty we were so happy .

We can not thank them enough and would definitely recommend to others!
    Simone Married on 06/02/2019

Bride Holland

When we received the professional photos back from our wedding, we were blown away again with how stunning the florals designs looked. Thank you for taking our day to the next level, with stunning and arrangements . Everything was so perfect . Thanks to you and your team
    Jacqueline J. Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Day

L.C floral designer exceeded our expectations. Ingrid and her team were a dream to work with. They really listen to us . I highly recommend them .
    Karly Married on 11/13/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LC Floral Designers — simply amazing!!

Ingrid and her team were amazing - super helpful, responsive and professional! I knew nothing about flowers ahead of the wedding, and she was able to provide creative ideas and solutions that made the day perfect! The flowers were absolutely stunning! I cannot recommend LC Floral Designers enough.
illustration stars