LBV Weddings Reviews

9 | Yorba Linda, CA

9 Reviews for LBV Weddings

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Aimee is the best! She is very detail oriented. I knew with her in charge there was nothing to worry about. She makes everything happen seamlessly and always to perfection.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alexandria · Married on 01/10/2014

I couldn't have survived the last 4 months of wedding planning without Aimee. From the beginning, she was extremely professional. She understood what I needed better than I did! During the planning process, Aimee was always quick to respond to my questions and concerns. I consider myself overly organized and prepared, and typically hold the people I work with to the same standards, and Aimee was better than I ever could have expected. Not only was she amazing at keeping everything organized and on track, but she was very personable, which made for excellent communication with our vendors. I especially appreciated that Aimee had wonderfully creative ideas for all aspects of the wedding because I lack the creativity needed for this industry.

She was even more invaluable on the day of our wedding. Aimee made sure that we enjoyed our night and took care of any problems that came up. We had a PERFECT night! I always thought that my wedding day could never live up to the image I had in my mind, but it surpassed every expectation I had. Our guests even complimented on how much fun they had and how smoothly everything went. We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work. Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Aimee is beyond amazing & professional. Aimee is flexible, a wealth of knowledge & ideas! She is a perfectionist & organized. I would & have recommended her to everyone I know that could use her services.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2012

My husband and I both agree that hiring LBV Weddings to coordinate our wedding was the best decision that we could have made. Aimee-Marie was wonderful in every possible way that a bride would hope for. She was incredibly organized and had all of our vendors coordinated. I didn't worry about dealing with any of my vendors or needing to workout any of the kinks because LBV did it for me.

There was a very specific feel that we wanted for our day and Aimee-Marie worked tirelessly to find us the right places to rent the linens and furniture that made our day look just like we dreamed it would. She is also incredibly patient! We changed our minds about all sorts of details multiple times and she was skilled about getting us back on track. She made sure to get all of our questions answered by phone, email or meetings. We never felt alone in the planning process. I was so grateful that all details were set and ready to go a couple weeks before the wedding!

The day of the wedding went so smoothly. Neither of us worried about what was going on at the venue. We just enjoyed getting ready with friends and family because we knew that LBV had everything under control. Our day was just beautiful and if we could do it all over again we would hire LBV!

I know that Aimee-Marie went above and beyond for us. My husband and I highly recommend LBV Weddings!

Sent on 01/02/2013

LBV Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm thrilled that you are so satisfied with our services and that your wedding experience was everything you hoped it would be.

Amy · Married on 06/30/2012

This review will be very different that the others on here. Aimee so graciously out of the kindness of her heart, donated her planning services at the VERY last minute to a dear friend of mine Angie Demaio. The reason for the last minute rush, was that Angie was diagnosed with brain cancer, and was given only 2 months left to live. Her biggest dream was to get married before her life was taken from her. Well, 3.5 weeks into that, she passed on. Aimee was SOOOO helpful in immediately producing a list of possible venues to use, and also was available for any calls we had to make to her. Unfortunately the wedding never happened, but I do know that Aimee would have done the best job out of anyone we could have possibly hired for the job. Thank you again Aimee for being such a gem thru that hard time!!!! You're awesome!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

LBV Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to help Angie and her family. I was truly blessed by the experience of doing what I could to help Angie's wish come true. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Treasa · Married on 03/10/2012

Aimee was a dream to work with. Her ideas are inventive and new. She is able to work within a budget and knows where it is necessary to spend and where you can cut back. She was always on time and ready to work. She interfaced well with all vendors. I would definately hire her for any event.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Kristy · event on 03/10/2012

From the invitations to the favors, Aimee of LBV Weddings, set the tone for a fun and well planned party. She left no detail unturned, transforming a home into a themed venue complete with cocktails, desserts and decor all seamlessly woven together to create the perfect event. Her professionalism and artistic flair make her a natural at her job.

Sent on 03/27/2012

LBV Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristy! I'm so glad you had fun!!!

Mahsa · Married on 12/11/2010

I could not have done this without our wedding coordinator Aimee! She was absolutely amazing! We planned our wedding in Newport Beach for 150 guests in TWO MONTHS! Everything went off without a hitch. Aimee was with me EVERY step of the day. She even helped us the day after the wedding. Do not underestimate the VALUE of a coordinator that is there just for YOU! Our venue came with two coordinators, but I still elected to hire Aimee, which was the BEST decision because she was only looking out for my best interest! I HIGHLY recommend LBV Weddings!

Sent on 01/23/2012

LBV Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mahsa! It was a pleasure working with you... I enjoyed every minute!!!

Pamela · Married on 09/25/2010

It was truly a pleasure working with Aimee-Marie and her team. Words can not describe what a fantastic job LBV did to ensure our wedding day went perfectly. Aimee was professional, kind, organized and went above and beyond her call of duty. As a bride you always hear that something will go wrong on your wedding day - our wedding day was truly a dream come true! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/27/2012

LBV Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Pam! It was truly an honor to work with you and Matt... and your wedding was gorgeous!!!