L'Belle Reviews

9 | West Sacramento, CA

9 Reviews for L'Belle

Karen · Married on 07/14/2018

Had an amazing experience with L'Belle! All of her stuff is so classy and Fabiola is so so sweet and accommodating! Will return to rent again!

Khrismaeh · Married on 12/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with her. Definitely needed that one person to keep things organized and stay on top of everything while I'm stressing out. I'd definitely recommend her to any bride planning her wedding.

Priscilla · Married on 09/04/2017

Fabiola helped with the day of coordination for our wedding in September 2017 and she was great! She communicated well with all of our vendors during the ceremony/reception and even beforehand. Fabiola helped with so much throughout our wedding and took so much stress from our hands that we were able to enjoy our wedding!!

Debbie · Married on 08/27/2017

I rented some tea cups, saucers and tier platters for a baby shower. They were perfect and the pricing was amazing!! Fabiola is great to work with and communicated with me on a regular basis! The Tea Party for my daughter was awesome and the tea cups were the perfect touch! I would recommend her services!

Natalie · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I hired Fabiola as our day-of-event wedding coordinator. She was amazing! Fabiola was very easy to work with. We don't live in the area, but she was happy to meet with us over Skype to discuss things. When things were getting nearer the big day, she'd check in with us to see if we needed anything. Fabiola was also super helpful with our itinerary, letting us know what we'd forgotten. At our wedding, she was perfect- she's never in the way or obtrusive but somehow manages to get everyone going and the schedule moving! So much stress relief for us and our mothers :) we can't thank her enough!

Alina · Married on 08/12/2017

I've heard about L'Belle rentals and how great her prices are so I decided to check out her website for my brothers wedding. His fiancé really wanted a swing that could be used for additional decor, and L'Belle had just what I was looking for. Easy to work with, professional, and extremely nice! Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Aman · Married on 03/12/2017

Fabiola is so great to work with. She not only has the best of selections, but goes above and beyond. I rented out items from her for a bridal shower. She was super helpful in the process and offered lots of tips and advice for decorating with the items. She also gave me information for other vendors based on my budget. She was amazing. I look forward to working with Fabiola again.

Aman · Married on 01/20/2017

Omg Fabiola is the sweetest and kindest. She loves her what she does and it reflects in her work. She helped me plan my high tea baby shower, it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone that attended told me it was by far the best baby shower they had ever been to. Fabiola had such beautiful collection of props and she is so easy to work with. My favorite part was how she shared our joy and enthusiasm. Love you Fabiola. Can't wait to work with you again.

Eren · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Fabiola as a wedding day coordinator. Fabiola has such a sweet presence which is perfect for this role! She made me consider things I would've never thought about. She was gently persistent in areas that needed special attention. If I had to do it again I would hire her for the wedding planning not just the day of the wedding to get the help on the step by step details.