Lbaird Photography Reviews

Lbaird Photography 3
Lbaird Photography 4
Lbaird Photography 5

Amie · Married on 08/11/2018

We just got married this weekend and Laurie and her daughter photographed our wedding. We haven’t gotten the photos yet, but I had to leave a review because they were such a blast to work with and made our day that much extra special!! The pricing can’t be beat and she was very on top of all the photos we wanted and had many different poses in mind. Can’t recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Trish

Trish Brown · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing. Very professional

Laurie made our day perfect. She went above and beyond her contracted duties. She treated my wedding party and guest very well. I asked her for some difficult shots off of Pinterest and she nailed them. She was on time. She did an amazing job on my photos. She takes her roll very serious and does outstanding. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Lbaird Photography 6
    Lbaird Photography 7
    Lbaird Photography 8
    Lbaird Photography 9
    Lbaird Photography 10

Lbaird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Trish for the wonderful Review! It was pleasure to be apart of your special day! I look forward to capturing so many more treasured moments for you and your family in the future.

Joanna · Married on 09/18/2015

Laurie and another photographer shot our wedding. The photos came out great! Price was unbelievably reasonable. Laurie has since shot my sons 1 year photos. Again, I was very pleased. After neumorous changes in the date due to my husbands schedule we finally worked it out and my son was sick. But Laurie worked her magic and got us some great shots.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Linda · Married on 08/15/2015

She does amazing work! Can't wait to have more sessions! I'm always pleased with the quality and her friendly personality. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2017