Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

Lazzat Photography, LLC 5
Lazzat Photography, LLC 6
Lazzat Photography, LLC 7

Valerie · Married on 12/14/2013

I've searched around for a photographer to capture pictures for my wedding , & I was lucky enough to have found Lazzat Photography. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She's very knowledgeable and knows exactly what she's doing. She performs her job in a very professional manner & I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Our pictures came out beautiful. Thank you, Lazzat.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Amira · event on 10/04/2013

Lazat is a great photographer and creative i have been dealing with her yearly and I love all the pictures that she took for me .

Sent on 06/09/2014

Lazzat did an excellent job with our wedding photography! The things we liked the most were her ability to bring life into the shots, whether they were staged or in vivo and also the time that she took to prepare the best shots for display with photographic software for light settings and cropping, etc. Overall, we feel like we have a very valuable record of our early family events to share into the future.

Sent on 04/30/2014

VIRGINIE · Married on 04/29/2012

My overall experience was great! She was taking pictures my whole wedding and the every single precious moments were captured in a beautiful way. The service was really professional, she arrived in advance, made sure to take pictures of me in the morning, where I was getting ready until late after our ceremony to take so many pictures of my husband and I. I couldn't have ask for more, the images were amazing, creative and beautiful. During your own wedding, you are so stressed and so happy and so emotional that you can't even see your whole wedding:) but thanks to all the pictures that Lazzat took, I can live again and again my amazing day. We all look great on the pictures. I would absolutely recommend Lazzat Photography as a wedding photographer. If anyone wants to be sure to have amazing pictures and have her creativity and her passion in their pictures, you will be so satisfied. Lazzat is a hard worker and she makes sure her pictures are perfect! Lazzat has something that every photographer should have, the passion of capturing any moment , any emotions! And you can see passion in every photograph she takes!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jayde · event on 01/31/2015

One of the biggest things she emphasized on was how comfortable and relaxed and at home I felt during the entire shoot. She was able to make me laugh and have with something that I have never done before! She made me feel absolutely gorgeous and her pictures that she took and worked with definitely say the same. I couldn't have had a better experience! :) She has such amazing talent and is so good to work with.

Sent on 03/17/2015
  • User4536960 · event on 09/21/2014

The best session. Lazzat is a gifted photographer with a lot of potential.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Meru · Married on 08/20/2016

Lazzat did a fantastic job with my parents' anniversary party! She listened to what we wanted and truly captured the evening. The photos turned out beautifully, we will definitely work with her again in the future

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 06/16/2018

3.0

We won a free engagement session with Lazzat at the Tulalip Wedding Show. We were a little nervous at first of how it would go, but she was amazing. She scheduled a Skype interview with us to get to know us before the shoot. She was very accommodating(as we rescheduled) and I am super impressed at the details she remembered. We decided to do an early morning at Pike Place. She does great poses and the editing was incredible. When we had our reveal session, we were treated very well, with wine and snacks. She put our photos on a projector and had some prints for us to choose from as well. She was quick to send us our gallery, and we will be using a photo from this session for our Save the Dates. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • User4248102 · event on 06/28/2014

3.0

Hired vendor as a photographer. Flexible, reliable, and courteous. Worked within budget.

Sent on 07/14/2014