Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

Lazzat Photography, LLC 5
Lazzat Photography, LLC 6
Lazzat Photography, LLC 7

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I found Lazzat online when I was searching for boudoir photographers. After talking to her on the phone I knew she would be the one I chose. Without even meeting her she made me feel comfortable and ready to do something that is so private and personal. The day of the shoot she made everything so easy, which I loved. I didn't have to care about hair, makeup, or even how to pose. My job was to show up and she made the rest happen. I felt so at ease and comfortable with her the whole time; and I truly had a blast strutting my stuff for the camera! I received my album today and it's stunning. I never thought I could look like that. The shots are sexy and tasteful with the perfect hint of playful. I cannot wait to give this album to the one I love and enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Thank you Lazzat, I'll be seeing you in a couple years for the next step in my life! ♡ Jordan W.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I wish I could give more then 5 stars because Lazzat deserves it!!

I have worked with Lazzat twice now and can honestly say I will never use another photographer! I first worked with her a couple years ago for a boudoir shoot and the experience was so awesome I asked her to shoot my wedding this summer. Having my first shoot being something as intimate as boudoir, I never thought I would feel so comfortable with someone so quickly. I walked into the room and it was like we were old friends. She is so great about getting your vision and making it happen!

When it came time to get married, I had no hesitation in emailing Lazzat! I knew she could capture our special day and make it incredible in ways that I could never have dreamed. We were not disappointed either!! She was so good about taking notes during our meeting and making sure to keep in contact throughout planning, that the stress just melted away. When the big day came she made sure to capture all the photos my Husband and I had requested and then faded into the background to capture the essence of the wedding. We could not be happier!!

Jump ahead a few weeks and we get to go to her studio for the showing. Lazzat had captured the day perfectly!! We got to see photos that we never even knew she took! We got to travel back in time and live the day over again through these stunning pictures, even seeing things we couldn't remember happening. It was so much fun!!

If anyone is looking for someone that is talented, professional, caring, and instantly becomes family, then look no further! Lazzat has become a part of my family and I know exactly who to call when the next big milestone in my life happens!

Thank you Lazzat! My family and I appreciate everything you have done for us!

Jordan Wilkins

Sent on 08/12/2016

Siti · Married on 05/27/2016

Lazzat was AMAZING, super professional, very meticulous and detail-oriented, super flexible and accommodating with regards to my religious requirements, and overall an awesome photographer and person. She also had an awesome assistant who was working with her during my wedding. I love her style of photography and post-processing; not only did the photos turn out looking wonderful, but she captured every bit of detail such that the photos told a story. We also appreciated her direction during the formal photography sessions! My friends and family who saw the photos told me that it was like they were at the wedding itself! I was extremely impressed with her professionalism during our pre-consultation, during the wedding, and during the post-consultation. You wouldn't regret hiring Lazzat because for the photos that we received, the price we paid was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend Lazzat to my friends and family in the area who are looking for a photographer for any occasion! :)
    Edit: I forgot to mention how much I appreciated her putting in extra time to process my photos (around 400) so that I could view them before I left for the UK! Lazzat is truly awesome. :)

Sent on 06/18/2016

I would like to personally say that she has not yet photograph me. But I can say that she is true to her word! Very passionate, caring, loving, friendly, w/ professional customer service. She has been very patient w/ me and very understanding to what I've had to go through a terrible breakup after I ended my relationship status w/ my fiancé. I definitely recommend her to anyone for their future wedding, family portraits, etc. Not to many people like her will understand your situation if you had to go through something like me, especially that I already had paid a deposit that was non refundable. But, that has been worked out in another way. Anyways, some photographers are out for the money and not taking lifetime memories like she will. I can not wait to call her back one day and let her know when the big date will be???!!!Soon I hope. I love her work, personality, and most of all her professionalism! Love you Lazzat!! and you deserve this win! your the best and my winner in my heart don't matter what the outcome is! La Shaunda

Sent on 05/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2016

Lazzat, is the best! She makes you feel super comfortable and her pictures turn out awesome. She has a real eye for art!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Jessica Baker · Married on 02/14/2016

Best photographer ever

Lazzat is the best photographer ever. She truly has me spoiled. Her photos are the best I have ever seen, to the point that no other photographers photos can even compare. She has become our regular family photographer. In the last 3 years we have had 5 sessions with her and I have been so impressed with her talent and professionalism. Her husband is pretty awesome also!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not have selected a better photographer to capture our wedding day. Lazzat was absolutely phenomenal from the initial meeting, to our engagement session, and throughout the wedding day. She and her team set a schedule and stuck to it, making sure my husband and our families got every shot we wanted, in addition to capturing so many little details and moments that we would have never seen without her. No one really tells you this when you're planning your wedding, but your wedding photographer is the one person who is with you the entire day from beginning to end and I cannot say enough how glad we were that Lazzat was that person. We knew we trusted her as a vendor from the initial meeting, but she is also a wonderful person with an amazing spirit and true passion for what she does and you will not find a better individual to share in your moments and capture your memories.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Lazzat did such a phenomenal job capturing our company party! She showcased our 1920's themed holiday party with shots of every detail and found every little moment our staff shared. Even with 130 guests, raffles, casino games and a dance floor, she was able to get amazing shots of nearly every person, both candid and portrait, and made us all look as fabulous as we felt. On top of being an amazing photographer, Lazzat is just the nicest person to work with. For days after the party, my staff approached me to tell me how kind and professional our photographer was and I've already gotten requests to use her again at our next party. Thanks Lazzat!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Michael · Married on 08/22/2015

From our first meeting with Lazzat, we were extremely impressed with her knowledge and professionalism! She's personable, attentive, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and both sets came out better than we could have hoped for! I was particularly impressed with how she directed us efficiently during the shoots but still kept the atmosphere fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much Lazzat!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Hiring Lazzat as our photographer was the best decision!!! My husband and I are highly satisfied with her work and the timeless memories she has captured for us to cherish for the rest of our lives! When we first met Lazzat, she made us feel very comfortable. She was open to our needs and listened to what we were looking for. Not once did we ever feel pressured into hiring her or to choose a specific package. From the very beginning with our initial interview to our last meeting viewing her finished work, Lazzat has been a pleasure to work with. Lazzat was a tremendous amount of help! She went the extra mile by capturing every single detail from the wedding without us having to ask, creating hour by hour timelines for the day, lists for formal photographs with our families to make sure no one was left out, communicating & coordinating details with our vendors and our venue and being a good listener and compassionate during times of feeling overwhelmed and high stress. As many brides say, getting married and planning a wedding comes with a huge amount of stress. By hiring Lazzat, I felt a good amount of that weight was lifted. Trusting in her work and knowing we were working with a professional that is actually helpful and involved definitely put our minds at ease. I can truthfully say Lazzat was the best vendor we hired for our wedding! Her work is very thorough and she has excellent attention to detail. If you are looking for a photographer that is a hard working professional, responsive, respectful, sincere, personable, flexible, has strong attention to detail and most importantly, someone that genuinely cares… Lazzat is the one!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lazzat made the most of each moment, very efficient and kind. My photos are amazing I'll love them forever.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Britny · Married on 07/10/2015

Lazzat surpassed my expectations! I was a bride looking for someone to attempt to capture one of the most wonderful days of my life & I didn’t have an unlimited budget. So, I was looking for value (high quality at a good price) & I found more than that with Lazzat. She was professional, brought some photo album & printed information. She helped us understand the process of photographing a wedding & how much work goes into it, without overwhelming us. Even though we gave her an obstacle, we didn’t want to do a first look, she assured us she could accommodate & it would turn out beautifully. As soon as that first meeting was done we knew she would be our wedding photographer. We immediately cancelled our appointments with other photographers. Leading up to the wedding Lazzat kept in communication with regular updates. When we met her at the venue for the first time she had so many ideas & seemed excited to photograph our wedding. Wedding day, Lazzat arrived on time and with all her equipment. She was wonderful at giving direction without making the pictures look posed. She was constantly snapping pictures & getting all kinds of angels. When my husband and I went to take pictures together we were only in one area but the way she photographed it you would have thought we went to 5 separate locations. We received over 900 photos just from 10 hours at the wedding. All the photos were edited, unlike most photographers that will only edit a few. When my husband & I were going through the photos there are so many that we love! I also love the fact that I was able to send my friends & family a link to a website so, they can order their own pictures & I don’t have to be the middle man. We have had so many expenses with the wedding & honeymoon, we won’t be ordering a photo album right away but that’s not a problem either. Lazzat keeps the pictures for 5 years so we have that long to decide to get a photo album. Lazzat will be our photographer for life!

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • Janine

Janine · Married on 05/30/2015

I am a wedding professional and we hired Lazzat to photograph our Renewal of Vows on the recommendation of another wedding professional. Lazzat was wonderful to work with and she certainly has a real "eye" for photography. Our photos are just beautiful!
    We could not be happier and this is from two people who do not like to be photographed. Her service is very personal and caring, she is fairly priced and she makes sure that you have all of your memories captured in her photos. We hardly knew that she was taking our photos once the formal shots were done and that was very important to us.
    We will recommend Lazzat Photography, LLC to everyone. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/16/2015

I used Lazzat photography for my wedding and had a great experience. I met with Lazzat a few weeks before the wedding to review everything and go over exactly what I wanted. Lazzat was friendly, experienced and very professional. She made my family feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding Lazzat was amazing. She had a gorgeous eye and caught so many beautiful moments. Afterwards we met to go over the wedding photos for my album. She delivered the beautiful photo album and wall art within a timely manner. I would tell every bride Lazzat is the best person for the job when seeking a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Angela · Married on 03/21/2015

Great planning, reasonably priced. A real professional. She captured exactly what we were looking for even if we didn't know it.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jordan · event on 02/14/2015

Lazzat to me was just fantastic. She gave me everything I ever wanted out of a photographer for something so private and beautiful as boudoir photos are. She made me feel comfortable and confident and was there for me from start to finish. Her photos are beautiful and my boyfriend and I love them. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks!

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/20/2014

Easy-going photographer and hard-working also. Lisa was running around all guests and just married couple, she caught really funny moments which i never noticed before but her expressive and bright pictures still make smile on my face when i look through wedding photos )))) She also helped me with hairstylist and make up. Thank you, Lisa. Certainly i will ask you to be our photographer next time)

Sent on 01/21/2015

Katie · Married on 10/26/2014

Lazzat did an incredible job photographing our wedding, We looked at over a dozen photographers before we encountered her. Her portfolio is beautiful, and the photos she took at our wedding are equally magnificent. In addition to the quality of her work, she was able to work within our modest budget. Lazzat took the time to meet with us weeks before our wedding to discuss our questions, concerns, and planning. During our ceremony she was non-obtrusive while capturing our moments and also took charge when needed to take family photos. We received our photos back within just a few weeks and are very happy with them. We will definitely recommend Lazzat to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Katie & Justin

Sent on 11/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2014

Lazzat did a fall wedding theme shoot with Uniquely Chic events, and I was lucky enough to be one of the models, along with one other, playing the bride, while I was the bridesmaid. Lazzat made me feel instantly comfortable, and was there every step of the way from shoot prep to the last shot and drive home. She lent her expertise in overall look, posing, and energy throughout our time at the beautiful Kubota Gardens. She works hard to get every single pose and look she can get, even if she's having to roll around on the ground to get it!
    If I were getting married, I'd absolutely want to use her to capture my special day. There's nothing better than having a sweet energetic and professional photographer in front of you, ready to catch your every move and turn it into poetry. Thanks Lazzat!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for such heartwarming words, and for modeling for us. You were a pure joy to photograph, and very easy to work with!

christina · Married on 09/20/2014

Lazzat was recommended to us by a family friend. Even though Lazzat had recently moved, she was incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls. She was even present at the rehearsal in order to pre-plan for shots of the ceremony the next day. We ended up with 801 beautiful photos from preparation that morning until the end of the reception that evening! The photos not only included the groom and myself, but several shots of friends and family members as well. Lazzat was extremely professional. She provides quality service and photographs at an amazing price. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Dear Christina+Reece, thank you for choosing me to capture your special day. I absolutely loved and feel honored to have witnessed and captured your beautiful wedding. Wishing both of many years of happiness, joy and love! Hoping to continue capturing your family's life events during my trips to NC. Thank you!!!
  • I

Isabella · Married on 07/26/2014

A pleasure to have photograph my day. We met weeks before the wedding, and she talked through at length exactly what I needed to make my day special. On the day she was great at organizing the photos, settings and people in each photo. Great service pre and post my special day.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Casey · event on 07/12/2014

Photos turned out great!!! I will forever cherish my daughter's six month photos! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Christina · Married on 05/18/2014

Lazzat was the absolute best photographer for my boudoir pictures. She totally understood my vision of retro pinup pictures and executed them flawlessly. I gave my husband the album on our wedding day and he was moved to tears.

Sent on 05/31/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/26/2014

Lazzat is an amazingly perceptive photographer who knows what to capture, when to capture, and how to capture on your most important day, when you worry about everything else during the ceremony and reception to go smoothly. Lazzat takes control of this important part of your event that will make your memories of it last forever. I didn't realize the importance and relevance of Lazzat's work until I saw her pictures - my wedding captured by the eyes of the professional, my wedding and parts of it I have not gotten a chance to see or be a part of because I was busy involved in various bridal activities. Lazzat is on top of this event, she understand the concept, the requirements and needs of the customers. She is a professional you can trust to make your most important life experience last forever while bringing a huge happy smile to your faces years down the road when you look at the pictures of your wedding..

Sent on 05/20/2014

Shanekia · Married on 02/01/2014

Lazzat was an AMAZING photographer. We were on a tight budget, but she was able to work within our budget without trying to "upsell" and offer products and services that she knew we would not afford. She is very attentive and detail oriented and a great listener. I had a Pinterest page full of ideas for the types of photographs I wanted to take, and unlike other photographers who will not even consider this idea, she reviewed my page and then actually recreated the pictures and the style of the pictures that I wanted.

Lazzat even came to my rehearsal to "scope out" my venue and see where she would position herself and where the best spots to take pictures were. Most other photographers do not even offer to do this.

She does a fantastic job at capturing every moment of your special day. She took pictures that we didn't even know she took. Her work is exception and she is definitely worth every penny! I HIGHLY recommend her and am very appreciative that of all of her hard work. Book her if she's available!

She even gives you the "highlights" of your wedding day as a preview of about 150 or so pictures and then once she is done editing the rest, she will give you the remainder.

Here are our highlights: http://lazzatphotography.pixieset.com/highlightsofshanekiaandjoesweddingday/

You can see how AMAZING her work is. BOOK HER NOW FOR YOUR WEDDING DATE!

Sent on 04/05/2014