Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

89 | Commerce Township, MI

89 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

Lawton was a lifesaver! Lawton came in at the last moment when our other DJ canceled. He was very professional, punctual, Fun, and upbeat. He honored our requests and kept our party on the dance floor. Our wedding was wonderful and we owe a big thank you to Lawton. We will definitely use him at future parties and recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ.

Thank you so much Lawton!
    ~Kevin and Ashley Miller
    Howell, MI

Sent on 11/20/2014

Darcy · Married on 09/06/2014

Lawton did such a phenomenal job and the music selections were great!! He was always so responsive with emails, and after meeting with him before signing the contract I knew he would be perfect for our wedding. My older brother does some random DJ stuff as a side hobby and he even said I couldn't have chosen better. The dance floor was always packed and he even put together a special montage of a few songs with my dad as a surprise for our Father/Daughter Dance. We had so many compliments about the song selections since the wedding and I couldn't have been happier myself. If I am ever in need of a DJ again he is definitely the one Id call!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Victor · Married on 08/18/2014

Lawton was the best dj for our wedding. He was professional upon meeting with him to discuss our vision for the wedding. He has the most outgoing personality and draws people in. He followed all of our requests as well as our "do not play" requests. Everyone at our wedding raved about our Dj Lawton. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj that will make your party, wedding, or other event a blast.

Nora · Married on 08/08/2014

Lawton was just an amazing Dj and great guy to work with!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/12/2014

Lawton was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and made sure we nailed down everything to the very last detail. I enjoyed that I was able to relax and have fun at my own reception without having to worry about anything regarding the music. He was very flexible and able to accommodate all of our requests. One of the things I loved most about having Lawton as our DJ is he kept the dance floor full all night with a wide variety of music. Almost everybody can think of a wedding that they have been to where there is no one on the dance floor for most of the night and this was one of my fears for my wedding seeing as my family doesn't dance a whole lot. Lawton, however, was able to get people to come on and stay on the dance floor with his upbeat attitude and great song selections. I could not have asked for a better DJ and I am so glad I was able to have him do our event!

Pamela · Married on 07/11/2014

Lawton did an exceptional job with the music at our wedding and the reception. He was on time and took care of every little detail that involved music. Everybody was dancing?. He was very easy to work with and offered suggestions when needed. A good DJ is so important because if your DJ is bad, so is your wedding reception. Lawton made it a fabulous party?. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any function!!! Great guy!

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2014

"Best party ever!" is the reaction from friends and family the day after our wedding! "I loved the music- I don't think I ever left the dance floor!" This is all thanks to Lawton Lunce- he DJed his a** off at our wedding! Before my wedding, we walked through the entire day, and he was very receptive to all my ideas, also adding some of his own suggestions. The day of, he worked closely with the wedding coordinator and caterer to make sure everything, between the toasts to the cake cutting, ran smoothly. Lawton knows how to read the crowd as to what songs are working and what aren't. He is also a master at mixing/matching songs for zero lag time between them. The quality of Lawton's sound system, turn tables, dependability, and professionalism is unmatched. Have a weird song that he doesn't own? No problem, he'll download it for you real quick. Have a separate ceremony area that needs speakers? No problem, he has a spare board/speakers. A solid DJ is truly an investment to make sure everyone has a good time and the event runs exactly the way you want it to- Lawton is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Marcie · Married on 06/01/2014

Lawton was absolutely amazing. I changed the songs we wanted for the ceremony, sand unity ceremony and reception multiple times and he didn't mind at all. He helped direct my wedding party down the aisle and the right time in the song we choose. He was upbeat and friendly to everyone and kept us and our guests dancing into the evening! We recommend him to everyone who is looking for a DJ for any event. Jeremy and Marcie Lopez our wedding day was 6/1/14

Sent on 01/03/2015

Madalina · Married on 05/17/2014

We asked Lawton to DJ our wedding this past weekend and could not have made a better decision!! From the beginning Lawton was SO easy to work with, positive, and professional. We were pretty particular about some of our music selection and Lawton worked with us but also added his own style and taste! Which we were so happy about because he definitely kept the party going all night long! We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that we had the best DJ and music they had ever experienced at a wedding! Lawton knew just how to captivate our guests attention, keep things running smooth, and make the whole day flow so beautifully and perfect!! Which took so much pressure and stress off of us knowing we were well taken care of and in good hands. I would recommend Lawton as a DJ for anyone's wedding and he has my most highest compliments!!

THANK YOU LAWTON, you were awesome to say the least!!
    -Maddie & Cameron :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Cameron · Married on 05/17/2014

Lawton totally rocked our wedding!!!!! He was great and definitely kept the party going. All of our family said how personable and professional and fun he was. Lawton Knew just what songs to play at each moment of the night! Highly recommend this guy for your big day!

Sent on 06/09/2014

He did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Michelle · Married on 01/04/2014

Lawton has done several parties for me, most recently my wedding reception. He always does a great job and I get so many compliments about his service when the parties over. Peoe have such a good time and that is due to have a good dj. Thank you Lawton once again for the fun time!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

DJ Lawton Lunce was awesome! He was our DJ for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. He is extremely professional and organized. He helped our reception run smoothly from start to finish. The dance floor was full until the end. We would 100% recommend him for your event. You will definitely we happy with him! Sarah and Tyler Stahl

Sent on 01/14/2014

From the very beginning Lawton brought great energy to the table. He's extremely friendly and likeable. I emailed Lawton around 20-30 times with different questions and all were promptly answered. He truly enjoys what he does and it shows. Every idea I had he seemed excited about and helped perfect it. I would book him again I a second... Dance floor was packed the entire night! Event type was formal. Amazing job!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • kristinelizabeth

Kristin · Married on 11/30/2013

Lawton was awesome. I would highly recommend booking him. He was professional, responsive, and made our wedding a great night. Not only did Lawton do an amazing job playing great/appropriate music, he also coordinated with all of our vendors - dinner for toasts, photographer for dances. During the planning, he made great suggestions based on his experience. I would book him again and definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Renee · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I used Lawton Lunce as our wedding DJ after seeing him at a friend's wedding and loving it. Lawton worked with us one-on-one to make sure everything was how we wanted. We really felt that the music at our wedding was personal to our tastes. Also, being a Sunday wedding, we weren’t sure if people would really be in the mood to dance. Lawton made sure to play energetic music that would get people moving! We had people dancing all night and so many people came up to us saying that they loved the music! We would definitely recommend Lawton for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Esther · Married on 09/07/2013

Lawton did an amazing job for our wedding!! My husband and I decided to have a dry wedding, we were really concerned about our guests not dancing because of it..... Lawton had the whole place dancing , laughing, and having a great time ! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had (a year later!)

Sent on 01/03/2015

Great dj! He kept the energy up and listened to our ideas and played all our requests. Would recommend to anyone!

phil · Married on 08/03/2013

Great DJ. Many of our friends enjoyed his service and wanted to use him as well. He came highly recommended to us and we would Highly Recommended him to our friends as well.

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Lawton was amazing! We signed with him over a year ago. My husband and I recieved compliments all night on how amazing our DJ was. He was professional and played exactly what we wanted! I would hire Lawton again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Denise · Married on 05/31/2013

Very professional, played awesome music. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ashlie · Married on 12/29/2012

Lawton was great! He was professional, accommodating, and a lot of fun. I'm so glad a friend of mine suggested we give him a call.

Aaron · Married on 11/10/2012

Lawton was an excellent DJ. He made sure that everyone was having a good time, while also keeping our wishes in mind. He was very proactive in making sure that he knew excatly what we wanted and made sure the evening went along smoothly. He kept the party going until the very last song and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jodie · Married on 09/07/2012

Lawton was great to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. He did a great job!

Adam · Married on 10/14/2011

Lawton was awesome! He listened to what we wanted, and offered great suggestions for our wedding. We loved the fact that we could choose the style of DJ we wanted him to be (i.e. Passive, engaging, over the top,etc.). Our guests had so much fun and we're even able to put in requests. Lawton managed the reception very well and was great about reminding us what was comi my next. I have and will continue to recommend Lawton to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 01/05/2014