Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

93 | Commerce Township, MI

93 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

Alyssa · Married on 07/11/2015

We would highly recommend Lawton Lunce to be a DJ at any event you may need. We hired him to be the DJ for our wedding reception. First of all, he was extremely easy to communicate with and wanted to be sure he was meeting our needs. He was excellent with suggestions and provided exactly what we were hoping for. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone was raving about how great the music variety was and how fun of a party it was. He took any and all requests! Again, we would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Dan · Married on 07/11/2015

Played great music and kept the dance floor full all night and at the event until it ended.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Megan · Married on 07/04/2015

From the very beginning Lawton was amazing, he made the whole experience not only easy but enjoyable. Not only did he agree to DJ our wedding on a holiday but he arrived early, met with us upon our arrival to the reception, and made a few minor adjustments to the order of the wedding party being announced without even batting an eye! Our day was made extra special with a few of Lawton's very own suggestions which helped keep our dance floor packed all night long. I cannot say enough good things about Lawton Lunce, he really does go above and beyond to make your event spectacular!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Dustin · Married on 06/27/2015

Lawton was an awesome DJ! He was very responsive, on time and personable. Lawton provided great music and went above and beyond to make sure our guests were having a good time! He also went out of his way to help our best man with set up of his speech and slideshow! We would without a doubt use him again for any event!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Michael · Married on 05/23/2015

Hands down best DJ! He took care of everything and my wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He takes the time to get to know you and what music you want to have played and absolutely kills it! I recommend him to everyone, he was above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Drew · Married on 05/02/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Lawton transitioned everything smoothly, and was very easy to communicate with. Will be recommending him any time I can!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Thad · event on 12/14/2014

Lawton is a true pro, no doubt. We had our Automotive Group Celebration at 59 West with 450+ in attendance and Lawton did fabulous. Timely, professional equipment, upbeat, fun, energetic, flexible and obviously very experienced. Highly recommended.
    Thad Szott

Mary · event on 12/11/2014

It is January 8th and my employees are STILL talking about our Holiday Party with Lawton. It was fun and interactive. He was responsive to song requests. Had a bonding game which had the whole party laughing. We all danced the night away.
    THANK YOU LAWTON.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

Lawton was a lifesaver! Lawton came in at the last moment when our other DJ canceled. He was very professional, punctual, Fun, and upbeat. He honored our requests and kept our party on the dance floor. Our wedding was wonderful and we owe a big thank you to Lawton. We will definitely use him at future parties and recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ.

Thank you so much Lawton!
    ~Kevin and Ashley Miller
    Howell, MI

Sent on 11/20/2014

Darcy · Married on 09/06/2014

Lawton did such a phenomenal job and the music selections were great!! He was always so responsive with emails, and after meeting with him before signing the contract I knew he would be perfect for our wedding. My older brother does some random DJ stuff as a side hobby and he even said I couldn't have chosen better. The dance floor was always packed and he even put together a special montage of a few songs with my dad as a surprise for our Father/Daughter Dance. We had so many compliments about the song selections since the wedding and I couldn't have been happier myself. If I am ever in need of a DJ again he is definitely the one Id call!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lou · event on 08/23/2014

Lawton was awesome! He was so accomodating. We had a little rain, but everything turned out perfect. Best DJ I have worked with. P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L!! Would refer him to anybody and look forward to working with him in future!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Victor · Married on 08/18/2014

Lawton was the best dj for our wedding. He was professional upon meeting with him to discuss our vision for the wedding. He has the most outgoing personality and draws people in. He followed all of our requests as well as our "do not play" requests. Everyone at our wedding raved about our Dj Lawton. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj that will make your party, wedding, or other event a blast.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Nora · Married on 08/08/2014

Lawton was just an amazing Dj and great guy to work with!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/12/2014

Lawton was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and made sure we nailed down everything to the very last detail. I enjoyed that I was able to relax and have fun at my own reception without having to worry about anything regarding the music. He was very flexible and able to accommodate all of our requests. One of the things I loved most about having Lawton as our DJ is he kept the dance floor full all night with a wide variety of music. Almost everybody can think of a wedding that they have been to where there is no one on the dance floor for most of the night and this was one of my fears for my wedding seeing as my family doesn't dance a whole lot. Lawton, however, was able to get people to come on and stay on the dance floor with his upbeat attitude and great song selections. I could not have asked for a better DJ and I am so glad I was able to have him do our event!

Pamela · Married on 07/11/2014

Lawton did an exceptional job with the music at our wedding and the reception. He was on time and took care of every little detail that involved music. Everybody was dancing?. He was very easy to work with and offered suggestions when needed. A good DJ is so important because if your DJ is bad, so is your wedding reception. Lawton made it a fabulous party?. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any function!!! Great guy!

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2014

"Best party ever!" is the reaction from friends and family the day after our wedding! "I loved the music- I don't think I ever left the dance floor!" This is all thanks to Lawton Lunce- he DJed his a** off at our wedding! Before my wedding, we walked through the entire day, and he was very receptive to all my ideas, also adding some of his own suggestions. The day of, he worked closely with the wedding coordinator and caterer to make sure everything, between the toasts to the cake cutting, ran smoothly. Lawton knows how to read the crowd as to what songs are working and what aren't. He is also a master at mixing/matching songs for zero lag time between them. The quality of Lawton's sound system, turn tables, dependability, and professionalism is unmatched. Have a weird song that he doesn't own? No problem, he'll download it for you real quick. Have a separate ceremony area that needs speakers? No problem, he has a spare board/speakers. A solid DJ is truly an investment to make sure everyone has a good time and the event runs exactly the way you want it to- Lawton is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Marcie · Married on 06/01/2014

Lawton was absolutely amazing. I changed the songs we wanted for the ceremony, sand unity ceremony and reception multiple times and he didn't mind at all. He helped direct my wedding party down the aisle and the right time in the song we choose. He was upbeat and friendly to everyone and kept us and our guests dancing into the evening! We recommend him to everyone who is looking for a DJ for any event. Jeremy and Marcie Lopez our wedding day was 6/1/14

Sent on 01/03/2015

Madalina · Married on 05/17/2014

We asked Lawton to DJ our wedding this past weekend and could not have made a better decision!! From the beginning Lawton was SO easy to work with, positive, and professional. We were pretty particular about some of our music selection and Lawton worked with us but also added his own style and taste! Which we were so happy about because he definitely kept the party going all night long! We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that we had the best DJ and music they had ever experienced at a wedding! Lawton knew just how to captivate our guests attention, keep things running smooth, and make the whole day flow so beautifully and perfect!! Which took so much pressure and stress off of us knowing we were well taken care of and in good hands. I would recommend Lawton as a DJ for anyone's wedding and he has my most highest compliments!!

THANK YOU LAWTON, you were awesome to say the least!!
    -Maddie & Cameron :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Cameron · Married on 05/17/2014

Lawton totally rocked our wedding!!!!! He was great and definitely kept the party going. All of our family said how personable and professional and fun he was. Lawton Knew just what songs to play at each moment of the night! Highly recommend this guy for your big day!

Sent on 06/09/2014

He did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Michelle · Married on 01/04/2014

Lawton has done several parties for me, most recently my wedding reception. He always does a great job and I get so many compliments about his service when the parties over. Peoe have such a good time and that is due to have a good dj. Thank you Lawton once again for the fun time!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

DJ Lawton Lunce was awesome! He was our DJ for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. He is extremely professional and organized. He helped our reception run smoothly from start to finish. The dance floor was full until the end. We would 100% recommend him for your event. You will definitely we happy with him! Sarah and Tyler Stahl

Sent on 01/14/2014

LeDon · event on 12/20/2013

LL is a 5 star Dj down to the very last detail. He knows his music and relates to his audience like no other. He is the best! I have use quite a few DJs my life and none were as good as Lawton. Book him today!

Sent on 01/08/2015

From the very beginning Lawton brought great energy to the table. He's extremely friendly and likeable. I emailed Lawton around 20-30 times with different questions and all were promptly answered. He truly enjoys what he does and it shows. Every idea I had he seemed excited about and helped perfect it. I would book him again I a second... Dance floor was packed the entire night! Event type was formal. Amazing job!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • kristinelizabeth

Kristin · Married on 11/30/2013

Lawton was awesome. I would highly recommend booking him. He was professional, responsive, and made our wedding a great night. Not only did Lawton do an amazing job playing great/appropriate music, he also coordinated with all of our vendors - dinner for toasts, photographer for dances. During the planning, he made great suggestions based on his experience. I would book him again and definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2013