Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

93 | Commerce Township, MI

93 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

• F

Francisca · Married on 07/02/2017

This guy is the bomb! He seriously made our night so fun and enjoyable for everyone in attendance. You don't just get a DJ, he acted as a coordinator as well. He kept us on track for dinner, cake cutting, first dance, etc. Wjen the party actually got started, it never ended. Our guests danced all night and we had so many people asking about our DJ. He was seriously so great!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Meghn · Married on 06/24/2017

Best DJ in the area!! He has a great voice for announcing and makes the couples song requests priority. Highly recommended!! We have referred him so much that it's rare we go to a friends wedding and he isn't the DJ.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Jessie · Married on 06/10/2017

Lawton Lunce was absolutely fantastic. He is extremely professional ( provides wedding planning music and calls week of wedding to make sure all details are in order) and fun. We had people on the dance floor all night long! He is flexible and open to suggestions. All around he is a great person and an amazing dj.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

Lawton did an amazing job for our wedding! The music he played kept us and our guests dancing all night and everyone had so much fun! He was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Daniela · Married on 05/26/2017

Lawton truly went above and beyond to help make our wedding day absolutely incredible! He was always so professional and accommodating, but at the same time charming, personable and fun – the perfect MC. He took the time to meet in person, and talk over the phone to go over every detail of the ceremony, day, and music choices. He really listened and was so organized. We had a beautiful multi-cultural wedding, thanks in part to Lawton's ability to blend Spanish and American music seamlessly. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Robyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Lawton was amazing! He kept people dancing all night and helped make the wedding of our dreams a reality. Very professional and responsive, definitely went the extra mile to make sure all our expectations were met. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2017

There are not enough GREAT things to say about Lawton. From step one he was prepared, professional and a ton of fun! He was super engaging the entire night and had the perfect style and musical selection to fit any guest or atmosphere. This guy is incredible and we would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

Lawton made our wedding day so much fun! He was willing to meet at random times, (when I was in the state for holidays, on weekend, etc.), and always made sure that we were on the same page about every detail. He perfectly blended my husband and I's two styles of music and kept so many people on the dance floor all night long. When we didn't know what songs to use, he always had a few things to suggest. So many people at our wedding said that this was some of the best music and entertainment at any wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

We have only received positive comments about our music and our dj (Lawton). Our dance floor was packed all night after our first dance. And he is such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jaclyn · event on 09/25/2016

Absolutely wonderful, not one glitch on the big day, on time, professional, so much fun. I was planning my wedding in Florida for a Michigan wedding. He helped me with pointers and suggestions. Upbeat, and friendly. If I had to do it all again, I would pick Lawton 100%.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jeannie · Married on 09/17/2016

Lawton was awesome!! He was so organized and really helped us to coordinate times! Kept us on track of all the things we wanted to do ( bouqet/garter toss, dollar dance things like that) We had an absolute blast!!! There was never a time that our dance floor was empty!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lawton was amazing. All of our wedding guests had an absolute blast! He is so detail oriented, thorough, and just fantastic at what he does! All these things plus his ample experience totally put me at ease while planning this part of our wedding. He tailors the experience of each client and really listens to what you want. We cannot say enough good things about Lawton Lunce, I would recommend him to 100% of the people who ask, 100% of the time. Thanks, Lawton for enhancing our day in every way!

Sent on 09/21/2016

allison · Married on 09/03/2016

Lawton was totally amazing. He was communicative, flexible, a professional in every interaction. Even more importantly, his music selections were simply perfect. We provided just general genres for each part of the reception and his song selections within each were spot on. We didn't have a huge dancing crowd, but I was really impressed with how well and how frequently Lawton read the crowd and changed the song or genre appropriately to pull people back to the dance floor and keep everyone going. We had people dancing until the very last song, which I never would have guessed given our crowd; it is really a reflection Lawton's skills.
    One thing I was really concerned about when interviewing DJs was finding someone energized and able to keep the party going without stealing the show or being at ail cheesy or hokey, and Lawton was exactly what I was looking for.
    Overall, Lawton offers extraordinary value for the money; he was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/26/2016

Lawton truly is the best of the best. We chose him because he was so personable, he truly valued us and our day and he was so committed to making our day as special as he could. We really felt like we had known him forever! He is the kindest and most accommodating DJ! We were recommended to him by two other couple friends of ours that had used him before and he lived up to his name. You will love Lawton and what he can bring to your event!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Erica · Married on 07/30/2016

Lawton was our DJ for our wedding, and we truly couldn't ask for someone better! He was on time for everything, and kept us in line on what was coming next. He played every song we requested. Originally my husband and I were going to leave at 11:30 and we ended up staying the whole time because the dance floor was completely full and the music was amazing! All our friends and family said it was one of the best weddings they have been too! Thanks to Lawton for keeping the dance floor going ALL night! I would highly recommend him for weddings and any occasion!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Emily · Married on 07/08/2016

Lawton was absolutely wonderful. He was so amazing and helped us with anything we needed. We loved that he had such a variety of songs to play. The dance floor was never empty! We even had people on the dance floor that would have never gone out to dance! Great DJ I so will recommend to anyone! Thank you Lawton you are fantastic!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Marty · Married on 07/02/2016

Lawton was the dj for our wedding on July 2, 2016 and we could not have been any happier with his services! He was great in the planning phase and very organized as we prepared for the wedding. At the wedding he was lively and had a great persona and presence as he mc'd. He was flexible but helped us stay on schedule and made the evening stress free and so much fun! The best part was that the dance floor was never empty. The way he mixed songs and transitioned was perfect and kept it high energy the entire night! He played all of our requests and made the evening so memorable and perfect. We can't say enough good things about Lawton Lunce, and we highly recommend him. We are so glad we went with him.

Sent on 07/04/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2016

We only had a 60 person wedding but Lawton was able to get the guests pumped up and the dance floor was never empty ! He is professional and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Lawton is organized and took a tactical approach to our wedding. He made sure to perpetuate one thing, the party! He kept the dance floor packed all night long. One thing that can ruin a wedding is a crappy DJ. Lawton was THE DJ to have at our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

Lawton was AMAZING! It started raining five minutes before the ceremony was going to start and he didn't skip a beat despite having to relocate everything to a new ceremony site! He kept the dance floor packed all night long, despite the monsoon. He got in all the requests and was an awesome personality! He was such a pleasure to work with; I trusted him totally and completely and he went above and beyond my expectations. The DJ makes the wedding and he made mine awesome! :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Dia · event on 03/05/2016

DJ Lawton Lunce is the truth.com one of the best Dj's I've come across in years. Quality and Quantity the music was GREAT & he gave his all. Forget the bartender the DJ made my night!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2015

Lawton did an awesome job DJing our wedding! He was recommended to us and we could not be happier. Although we did not need to communicate much, he was readily available and always got back to emails in a timely manner. He kept the reception flowing, and was very friendly. He played all the songs that we requested, and all the music he chose was to our liking. The dance floor was always full! I would highly recommend Lawton to anyone for any upcoming events. Our family and friends all commented about how awesome the music was. Thanks Lawton!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2015

Lawton was amazing!!!! My guests had so much fun and we all danced right up until the very end!!! He played a great mixture of music that was able to please everyone that was at our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Lawton traveled to Chicago to DJ my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with and was so accommodating. The party went until 1am after a couple extensions of the night and the dance floor was full the entire time. He was so accommodating with working for a couple extra hours. I had multiple guests comment to me about how great Lawton was. I gave him a general idea of music I wanted during different parts of the wedding and he knew exactly what to do. He was absolutely amazing and I would not have had it any other way!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Mindy · Married on 08/22/2015

This is a no stress decision. I'm a perfectionist and a micro-manager. I met with several DJs from our area and they all talked a big game. They wanted to up-sell everything; which as a business owner I understand but it left me feeling like I wasn't bring heard.
    My venue, Frutig Farms- the Valley, recommend Lawton to us later in our search. We met with Lawton and he was so real, down to earth and seemed to really enjoy DJing. He listened to us and we just clicked. We hired Lawton at our first meeting.
    There's little need for much conversation given the worksheet he gives you so we didnt speak again until the week of the wedding and went over the details again. Talking to him again made me feel great. He always responded very quickly.
    Our wedding and reception couldn't have been more perfect. Absolutely everyone was on the dance floor, having a blast! I had so many people tell me they never dance and they danced all night long at our wedding.
    I absolutely, highly recommend Lawton. He is priced well and really does the best job!
    Thank you so much Lawton- from the Wiers